All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Povodochnitsa

Posts 31 to 60 of 578

+ 1 Firmovye povodochnitsy so - very quickly and Kolmik still and one of the best. So always interseno watch on results enquiry curtailed in this area brothers on arms)

duffy333 wrote:

Povodochnitsa KORUM.

Here is that write the British pro this a device:
Is designed to fishermen, which gets caught various species fish and like order around the. In this plastic designed meal box can accommodate two ordinary unilateral povodochnitsy ([rig board)

Imeyukomplekt from both species KORUM.
Two-way use for Fidera and right. Unilateral very convenient for short tug ropes under METOD.

Spharischen looks roughly so:
Sidelines tablet under river dog leashes but also, fat to bend can be any musculaire.
Medium-size - fastening osnastok and short dog leashes but also (until 50 see)
Capacity of total:
Long povodki- 40 Tennessee
Snap - 20 Tennessee
Short dog leashes but also - 20 Tennessee

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

Forgot say - voyayu itself such a same, but only from good-mega dosochek + grebenochki on factory me sharpening.

In the past year - in deaf persons winter the evening hade making items trough. 've done with a hundred. For year discover for various
Shops CIS and as their loan. Own neighborhood - bought everyone loads of still a hundred. And damn near been shot off for season with Mowgli ash two.
Here is and think than same to address? Feeders us for entire life on just said - give became all (about VOSovskikh pledge not call)
And here was sent Made to Order on two povodochnitsy from from a famous karpovika-fedirista. On destiny activities, hands as would pixels
On the fabrication onnykh devices (am the burglar izdeliyami reklamn. Materials -Ruchnoy work)
And here to not fall the face of in kizyak, yes and time shaft - decided to do on City level its.
In their work such work (leathers. Folders, suvenirn. Boxes and others) do immediately in nevkolkikh copies.
On the first prichine all mistakes. Second itself in as a-style, ah and better for-plus contracting.
And here I still decided to experiment with models and size. Here is and broke a with a fool - ah nor quantity.The, but many.
If interestingly words here is that ‘.
The most simple - for rabakov lyubitelei, ah and naturally very budgetary, but nothing by the quality of and konstuktivizmu not
Trails present them. Very compact and convenient. Games shaft branded - but of shitty by the quality of -proverenno - not one unraveled.
The second option - "pro on every fishing trip" - in two types of himself such'm using. One two, the second four sklodnaya.
Respectively and the price - udvoyaetsya. But advantage 4-'s travel - neproniknovenie contained sand dust in inward.
And distortions actually from heat obsykhaniya she has’re out of expense of konstuktsii.
Ah and the sports povodochnitsy - this my the third masterpiece (himself hellam from him) Customer, too, wrote kipyatkm.
Ah here is and all about its such specifications. Better its one times see than here to paint with.
On desire-plus contracting can inflict any matyuk, Hebrew: Familyu - tobish NEC. Ah umovamі you wish in one word.
Can be one idol - Maurie -dopustim.
This will be nakleenno samokleykoy - have had enough, can be chisel off.
That there is interest can produce a with any - libimymi size and colors - modicum in or forsythia.
Poschupati can be I have in the workshop of or can to leave in no clothing left couple of samples - if Volodya not against.
Luck - mainstream
R. With -tekst decisional laziness was rewriting - filed with of our Forum - Xcuse me.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+13

maury wrote:

And here was sent Made to Order on two povodochnitsy from from a famous karpovika-fedirista. On destiny activities, hands as would pixels
On the fabrication onnykh devices (am the burglar izdeliyami reklamn. Materials -Ruchnoy work)
And here to not fall the face of in kizyak, yes and time shaft - decided to do on City level its.

Ah, Yuri, as always, you can surprise anyone. Need to go watch work, look very well, is famously. :cool:

maury !
Open representation in Ukraine. :cool:
Even not know as beg, but I would gladly 80 centimeters ordered. As at all you with export?

Алекс wrote:

Even not know as beg, but I would gladly 80 centimeters ordered. As at all you with export?

Japan, the. There is opportunity deliver in Kyiv?
Interesting and the price issue.

The price on 80-centimeters - in district 50 should + -. In dependence from skin. With transshipment not thought -, grew not was proposals. In Kyiv there is brother -. From its capital Chisinau churchgoers daily team bus. Were would proposals, and the exit find can be.
At all - poschyupat its need - there is individual nuances which make our guys under themselves.
Ca who from your the case in our edges?

maury wrote:

The Cost on 80-centimeters - in district 50 should + -. In dependence from skin. With

Nathin 'itself glamour! Not thought, that these povodochnitsy from skin!
And you not thought with goal reduction replace skin on "nekozhu"? Or this not will lead to prodazhakh?

VIVA wrote:

hell she was itself glamour! Not thought, that these povodochnitsy from skin! And you not thought with goal reduction replace skin on "nekozhu"? Or this not will lead to prodazhakh?

Except glamour have skin there is lack of, she absorbs water. Surrogate in this case better. There is one example. Familiar obtyanul the bog seat on platform skin, so she namokala and long been drying for.
Although if skin, like, a python or a crocodile :dontknow:, then I do not :nope:.

fm967 wrote:

Although if skin, like, a python or a crocodile :dontknow:, then I do not :nope:.

Javadxan. Brown color of with logo Louis Vuitton. Picture oils :D

VIVA wrote:

Javadxan. Brown color of with logo Louis Vuitton. Picture oils :D

And why there is no? Thinking not will demand? Will! I have there is one a good familiar, truth he on spiningu serves, which coils below regarded from dura-Ace and rods up from G. Loomis not buys. And, ah and Precious the entire from Simms. On question - nah?? After all you sho Chinese telescope,, sho Loomis harvest - equally the violet and. The answer roughly such - So guys came not figure, if somehow a complete fraud cheap enjoy d :O Father Jun Kunimura, have bagatykh life another - not such a as have us :dontknow:
But here need to immediately whole line of be preparing: Kholdal, several bags for transportation and umbrella over. Umbrella over SHOULD - Slippery to edict all all was clear :rofl:-made Range this tiny town for depots transportation welcome.

Naturally - isskustvennaya skin, but she, too, case different - from the bindery for books. ~ See. That in avtomob. Salons obshivayut and all think that naturalnaya- its indeed nor than not tell from the apperance of. And if from natural who wants - not problem from 100 until 500 euros prep. But think willing not will if and this the price “- so and say - shchyupat need to - then and find that not costly for 80 see Or where saw cheaper? Not believe.

Alternative. :cool:
Povodochnitsa on 80 tug ropes 540rub.
Still. Preston.500rub.

Zoom

Last edited by D.S.I (Feb 15 2011 14:42:00)

+1

maury wrote:

The Cost on 80-centimeters - in district 50 should + -. In dependence from skin

To Stimul-Cash. Dorogovastenko. Test the alternative the tent with price to 25 $.

Question - closed. This, too, most that buy auto on picture-crap.

maury wrote:

In past year - in deaf persons winter the evening hade making items trough. 've done with a hundred. For year discover for various
Shops CIS and as their loan. Own neighborhood - bought everyone loads of still a hundred. And damn near been shot off for season with Mowgli ash two.
Here is and think than same to address? Feeders us for entire life on just said - give became all (about VOSovskikh pledge not call)
In their work such work (leathers. Folders, suvenirn. Boxes and others) do immediately in nevkolkikh copies.
On the first prichine all mistakes. Second itself in as a-style, ah and better for-plus contracting.
And here I still decided to experiment with models and size. Here is and broke a with a fool - ah nor quantity.The, but many.
If interestingly words here is that ‘.
The most simple - for rabakov lyubitelei, ah and naturally very budgetary, but nothing by the quality of and konstuktivizmu not
Trails present them. Very compact and convenient. Games shaft branded - but of shitty by the quality of -proverenno - not one unraveled.
The second option - "pros-on every fishing" - in two types of himself such'm using. One two, the second four sklodnaya.
Respectively and the price - udvoyaetsya. But advantage 4-'s travel - neproniknovenie contained sand dust in inward.
And distortions actually from heat obsykhaniya she has’re out of expense of konstuktsii.
Ah and the sports povodochnitsy - this my the third masterpiece (himself hellam from him) Customer, too, wrote kipyatkm.
Ah here is and all about its such specifications. Better its one times see than here to paint with.
On desire-plus contracting can inflict any matyuk, Hebrew: Familyu - tobish NEC. Ah umovamі you wish in one word.
Can be one idol - Maurie -dopustim.
This will be nakleenno samokleykoy - have had enough, can be chisel off.
That there is interest can produce a with any - libimymi size and colors - modicum in or forsythia.
Poschupati can be I have in the workshop of or can to leave in no clothing left couple of samples - if Volodya not against.
Luck - mainstream
R. With -tekst decisional laziness was rewriting - filed with of our Forum - Xcuse me.

And could not would pobodrobnee process assemble to tell? Very like would itself such a produce a

Give me some pointers as krepil this slinky for I have that on this work embraced :) yesterday the entire the net scrambling around read pro perepletochnye work :rofl:

Solonik wrote:

give me some pointers as krepil this slinky for I have that on this work embraced :) yesterday the entire staff scrambling around read pro perepletochnye work :rofl:

There is such a bar -perepletnaya - different thicknesses. Can be and another use - ah for example - tortsovuyu bar for polycarbonate. And others.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

Thank you that meant roughly so and wanted to stowed, at work have all pozabiral kolendariki with pruzhinkami)) now'm picking up the size of the better idea))

maury. Greetings all! Maurie give me some pointers, somehow glue best informed me that right here is pleather. After all povodochnitsey will have enjoy often and in ruznykh weather conditions. In advance thank!

88 th, sensory nerve fibers - have sapozhnikov, our on market, but sensory nerve fibers the most its robust of all.

Not can say, that I a strident opponent glamour in feeder, but planshetnymi povodochnitsami more enjoy not d, even if she will from skin a crocodile. There is a bitter experience by the quality of and, me simply awkward. Povodochnitsa Hook the window curtains from TRABUCCO "died" at the second season life, although and not the most cheap. Disconnected on Velcro, cronies on the corners and razlezlas on seams. Hrebinky on it were set with two sides (the follow-up), dog leashes but also can be was shaking its any musculaire, vlazilo 40 units, but enjoy was NEUDOBNO. In off-season blackcurrant KORUM maxi tuning MANAGER. Tried shaking its dog leashes but also and received mass of pleasure. Has replaced only "Carnation" on custom, and so - all the Hood. But on this not alighted, and, long winter evenings, own substitute for this povodochnitsy on its manners, for cyprinids kept and metodnykh tug ropes. Incidentally, too, two-way. -Lies simply hilarious. Material - sealed plastic saying (is used in advertising), 2-and mat for "mouse" and trim samokleyascheysya film.
In the lunchbox is placed two povodchnitsy (flight and a homemade) on which wound 62 the leash and near is borne many useful little things.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by sendy (Mar 13 2011 00:05:39)

+2

Super! :cool: If would still sealed plastic saying peatland-green color of - at all from native not tell from the apperance of.

Ah, hope, color plastic not affect the size of the and number of fish :blush:, and for assessment of THANK YOU!

Respect people which have "hands correctly are rising" :flag:

Nice!
But not need to to the inn to chide child in underline, I -rybak and do this is not only sake of aesthetics - simply love around the - Quality, practicality and izgotovlyayu every povodochnitsu under individual fisherman's. Still not was two twin. ????? their demands and notions to this.
Your me not och. For my - and for many -i think be appropriate, and other in glory!.
Here is to example that diary one of "glamour" -but me, too, very liked and I itself also we such a already made.
3-fishing - super as conveniently (in feeder)
And your sac for a carp - simply not will replace!
Luck!

Zoom

+1

Here is and having until their povodochits. As and some reconstitute on the sly having until Corum. But Corum privsekh their advanced, too, not fits all my demands of.
And schezhe have to suffer to return to its over another. If who the saw ready to naborchiki likely with povodkami from Gamakatsu.
Took old vizitnitsu on 200 business cards. Cut off the brink. And is prepared. Can be to place 200 tug ropes under this all can be to sign.

Last edited by katana (Mar 13 2011 23:09:22)

+1

A respected Maury! I have not was even and thought you in than something to the inn to chide

sendy wrote:

Don’t can say, that I a strident opponent glamour in feeder

I only expressed strictly its opinion about tablet povodochnits. Think, to our common sadly, povodochnitsy on all cases life still not invented, so every chooses and makes something under themselves. I’d say honestly, I not on, but your a device for

maury wrote:

50 should +

Personally me not suited nor on price, nor on functioning, on-this and enleve
Karp's (and the rest fish) on Feder with its "valise wandering around." Because, that I the-as fisherman and, then-as

maury wrote:

love around the - Quality, practicality

, compactness, reliability and functionality.

If something again not so - sorry 786!