All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)

The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)

Posts 271 to 300 of 682

With FD on leschu impeccable with the evening not beat myself up. Wasn that if me suddenly'll need to go to leave a stink on its somehow "cause" aroma. And here is with other producers there is such. Especially if're gonna harvest on during: With the evening you cook - is obtained kashistaya a passive "leschevaya" prikormka, before fishing the same composition're disturbing - purely plotvino-gusterinaya with pile lung nepropitannykh paper, which the passage wrapped in silk and feathers with point, either they go a geyser to the surface and shed until they are taken fish from trawling for a.

+1

duffy333rights. Like it or the inertial prikormku can get in the way with the evening.
On chempe Europe 2006 on bobber as soon as in France our team lived contrary of Belgians. They out of our way with the evening water from tap. Rezalt on how MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% former on leschakh. Italians, too, out of our way with the evening. Other were for shot. Incidentally, a Belgian (Guido Nyulens) then won its another MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7%, nadubasiv leschikov bag for 3 hours.

+1

Thank oou all responding! :flag: and Fduchu separately for the most unambiguous demonstration real examples essentially issue :) asked on warm water why-on Cold often recommend hinder "on place", so as not very need a "inertia." And about opinion viktorf-but what about the megaskisaemosti going out to eat in period high solar activity can be to answer that refrigerator on 30l. In such moments always with me :idea: (worms, opariki, "human" prikormka, water and camping on D.) also easily will occupy under need and uvlazhnyonnaya with the evening "proves" prikormka :music:

+2

Фидерер 71 wrote:

want even times ask forums mouth its opinion about how "critical way" be preparing prikormku (for as industrialized fishing in conditions means fishing trips) on the eve.

Question very a good! :cool: Half season zameshivalsya with the evening order to save time on a fishing trip.
Thank you all responding on this question!

Sydoroff wrote:

Our'm lubricated until caregiver fortune under aid will be doing,, through a sieve already not propuskalas.

I have question. "Not propuskalas" because, that predusmatrivaet prikormki's swollen, and not passed through cells material (, or because, that themselves so decided - not sift through millions of?

Yuri wrote:

because, that predusmatrivaet prikormki's swollen, and not passed through cells material (

They the passed. Simply "Sport black" after dampening not from will be doing, and re-bandwidth through a sieve could turn prikormku in "is encouraged."

Yuri wrote:

"Don’t propuskalas" because, that predusmatrivaet prikormki's swollen, and not passed through cells material (, or because, that themselves so decided - not sift through millions of?

On this about, not scrolling in individual properties what either from prikormok (pitfalls an amateur fishing) not one times vyskazivalis opinion that Hua bountiful old shurupovyorta’give easy. :)

Sergei, "Thanks!" For the answer! Say so, "Sport Black" only in this year first time appeared on producers one of stores cities. Managed a bit wishing to use. Now understood about than speech.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

Hua bountiful old shurupovyorta’give easy. :)

Javadxan, here is how times’ve worked over this question. Type - think. A sieve or "not a sieve" (shurupovert)? :)

+1

Фидерер 71 wrote:

asked on warm water why-on Cold often recommend hinder "on place", so as not very need a "inertia."

On Cold water virtually always account for go lean prikormku. And impoverish its soil. And with soil advance prikormku better not to do, in my opinion.

Fduch, incidentally, and you can in short about how what undercoats from FD expect is worth?

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 29 2013 01:05:21)

Yuri wrote:

Sito or "not a sieve"

Yes-a sieve :D I mean that him simply give easy, but it, too, necessarily use to anyone (work with soil, sift / sieve any hell is that, sat across batteries, decided to recall youth, wife on the morning kind of called MAChO)

duffy333 wrote:

And impoverish its soil. And with soil advance prikormku better not to do, in my opinion.

And this, too,, but if homes made (like to moisturize) prikormku but on a fishing trip mixed with land, then this prikormka will be more "'s inert" (is imbued with) than if would we miksonuli its recognized now. Maybe, you, sukhonkuyu, recognized from package?

duffy333 wrote:

you can in short about how what undercoats from FD expect is worth?

Can dig (black-black)
Clay (is biscuit)
Bentonite (a grey)
If suddenly will happen miracle, and it will bargain, then through season add still what-thread a couple.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

A about opinion viktorf-but what about the megaskisaemosti going out to eat in period high solar activity can be to answer that refrigerator on 30l. In such moments always with me (worms, opariki, "human" prikormka, water and camping on D.)

So this same quite the other kettle of plaice entirely. But should account for heat day. Prikormku going with the evening I would inscription which packed. Part of in a basin, and the rest in refrigerator.
In my opinion.

Фдуч wrote:

bentonite (a grey)

This pleasant thing to link must s as decently.

duffy333 wrote:

A with soil advance prikormku better not to do, in my opinion.

And I can dig always leave after full dampening prikormki. This not correctly?

margulis wrote:

This is not correctly?

Spi quietly.

Sasha, want say pitfalls line of types on the next year. "Choked" hardly will vy mozhete vyuchit angliyskiy :dontknow:

benderr wrote:

"Cheese" hardly will vy mozhete vyuchit angliyskiy

I, too, so think. But people same here are asked for Moustache and chub. And aroma this all-??? less rather naively, than issue prikormku with cheese.
Although, if who remembers, 10 tons experimental prikormki "Cheese" year 3 ago of 30 quickly. Can we underestimate number of anglers lovyaschikh Moustache and chub.

PS Forgot ask, and where you took, that "Cheese" goes in circulation? Until he in a large the list, from which will remain just dozen concentrates.

Фдуч wrote:

and where you took, that "Cheese" goes in circulation?

And I accidentally kinda glanced experimental labels :blush:

Friends, anyone knows a normal staff-Music, in which presented the entirerange of FD?
On positions turn in different magakh as something not ice.

In advance thank!

Here is one shop where there is the entire Fisch dream
http://www.fish-river.com.ua

Seryoga, thank you - today on him already "stumble." But there, for example, there is no ready prikormki in buckets.: '(

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Jan 2 2014 17:18:03)

If will desire to purchase demonstrated Gotovuyu prikormku in small hazardous waste bins, its better immediately peresypat in more sustainable tare / squaring the flips over backwards on cheers /.

Фдуч wrote:

Here is found old eenoiaeo, where modicum something written on Italy

http://i023.radikal.ru/1311/e6/fe9f347f5f2e.jpg

Question for Fduch:

If correctly remember pack visually, then on leaflet from above - "Nasadka Puffi" - this its air dough?
And something summer the fishers and treated - and together well polovili. On klevu was more interesting than kukovskaya, and the price said "podemokratichnee." At all very liked (and nasazhivaetsya I feel safer). Been caught on some garlic dough, honeyed and vanilla, but on the picture still purely white - this that for smells, or this foams? And where in Donetsk can be itself buy and how many is worth cover slips "Puffi," which precisely "its air dough"?

Podskajite, there is whether Internet Music products Fisch-dream with prices enterprises? Or confidants to them

Last edited by Seerg (Jan 4 2014 16:27:59)

Student wrote:

Caught on some garlic dough, honeyed and vanilla, but on the picture still purely white - this that for smells, or this foams?

Four aroma (star anise, honey, garlic, vanilla) in four color of (white, Royal, reddish, green).

Student wrote:

And where in Donetsk can be itself buy and how many is worth cover slips "Puffi"

Alas, not'll give you a hint, camping on K. Not'm tracking sales distributors in shops.
On price, too, not know, but think that bag 20 grams will UAH 7-9 in wrinkles.

Seerg wrote:

Say, is, there is whether Internet Music products Fisch-dream with prices enterprises? Or confidants to them

Venture not sells in daunting, so and price enterprises there is no. His' Internet-retailer, too, there is no.

Фдуч wrote:

GRUNT (black-black)
Clay (is biscuit)
Bentonite (a grey)
If suddenly will happen miracle, and it will bargain, then through season add still what-thread a couple.

Good morning,
Podskajite please although would approximate background timeline, when their can be expect.

Илья wrote:

Say, is please if would approximate background timeline, when their can be expect.

As only distributors start turn. But think this will be not before exhibition.

Фдуч wrote:

How only distributors start turn. But think this will be not before exhibition.

What even from products should expect?

vitamin wrote:

Chego even from products should expect?

That remember:
Undercoats, 3 species
Dry concentrated isn't quite your thing, 8-12 Arom
Liquid smelly concentrates, 6-10 aromas
One-two syrup on the top
Sypuchka "Karp Fishmil" ('t seek come the carp fish in down. Whose be appropriate, the Pandora this prikormki)
4mm pellets

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)