All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)

The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)

Posts 421 to 450 of 682

Fish-sicles Fishdrim "Sport Black"

Fish-sicles Fishdrim "Lake"

In my opinion
The most active - Lake.
At the second place Sea Bass.
Bream + and Sportblek on activity virtually are uniform.
Fduch
You would even aromatiku raised, for simplicity choice.

Fduch
Spa-SI-Bo.! :writing:

And I have after viewing video work prikormki in anybody situation ambiguous picture! Perhaps fodder was strongly compressed, but vymyvalsya he where through 3-4 minutes after embody: Diving. And if we fishing on stoyachem water feature or on weak during, poklevka should through 10-30 seconds, where proves fodder which say so still in feeding trough after sweep (martial arts). Can be nice drag out prikormochnoe blot, and this given umovam there's gravy mesh and kormootdacha it the good :dontknow:

Information to last!
At all video trough crammed thicker, than I'm the one lining on stagnant water.

MAXIK wrote:

A if we fishing on stoyachem water feature or on weak during, poklevka should through 10-30 seconds, where proves fodder which say so still in feeding trough after sweep (martial arts). Can be nice drag out prikormochnoe blot, and this given umovam there's gravy mesh and kormootdacha it the good

I in such a case (had forced in pace) and in described conditions industrialized fishing (a hard-on) remont, crime as on smaller volume of. With what near slaughter solve the in dependence from depth in place industrialized fishing - than deeper those thicker.
Plus may need increasing hook and nozzles-bait on it, to she could "wait" fish bigger than others.

Bream works absolutely prognoziruemo but Crucian. :O me surprised. Degree of dampening, degree of American retrenchment, time training, probivka through a sieve? Pliz!

Bykaraxa wrote:

Pyatkovskii dampening, degree of American retrenchment, time training, probivka through a sieve? Pliz!

Applied nowhere not was. Pyatkovskii American retrenchmentsame for all prikormok and higher, than on a fishing trip.

To prepare the and moisturize.
Did all, as do on a fishing trip with these prikormkami.
T. E. When enleve bream, then prikormku restricting until onfield facilities seats. When enleve lobatogo, then Lake do directly before fishing. In addition bream uvlazhnyal, as been paved, in two phase.
So, if borrow temporary an interval, then from kneading until of filming have short was minutes 15, have Lake minutes 30, have Black minutes 45, bream + slightly more hours.
On moisturize, too, did under themselves. The only, that can be short need to was slightly us hold, but time my car for my calendar. Then he was would slightly less is active.

Now, importantly, note on temperatures water. I special one. For Summer prikormok (Lake and Sea Bass) made water + 25 degrees, and for penalised + 18. Temperatures matters! As-thread will make video same prikormki simultaneously in two different waters, to watch difference. Than warmer water, those mechanics prikormki higher.

+3

wrote:

When enleve lobatogo, then Lake do directly before fishing.

Under it comes to shagging on River? I correctly understand?

A respected Fduch, if not it is difficult, describe their preferences in prikormkakh - had forced on feeder, river, attracted to the water, time year, temperatures water, kind of fish, perhaps mixes different prikormok, (in, da Costa :blush:). Hope you understood about than I.

32 wrote:

contaminated it comes to shagging on River? I correctly understand?

There is no. I mean a hard-on.

AMATEUR wrote:

Dear Fduch, if not it is difficult, describe their preferences in prikormkakh - had forced on feeder, river, attracted to the water, time year, temperatures water, kind of fish, perhaps mixes different prikormok, (in, da Costa). Hope you understood about than I.

I something understood, but issues on two kandidatsyakikh. :)
I have there are two excuses. First, I very lazy, and second, I not enleve fiderom.
Pardon, pliz.

+1

Fduch- facilitated would and the first, what perishing)

Fduch
Like would see work "a dace" and that any from karpovoy series of.

wrote:

like would see work "a dace" and that any from karpovoy series of.

Times all liked, then d on the sly to do video for the entire entire.

+3

Alexander) Mr.! Guys! Explain, please, such moment. In rate with stagnant water there is carp (until 7 kg), Crucian (until 1 - 1.5 kg), a dace (ladoshechnaya), okunek (who summer why something virtually not enclosed) and many petty krasnoperki. Common rudd, typically, held in the top of layers water. Body of water roughly 140 meters wide ,-, perhaps, miles 1.5. On mid-dam passes broad had a silt, on which almost nothing not enjoyed. The main place industrialized fishing on distance there is 20 - 30 meters from Bank. This as times shingle, the conch has the power and relatively firmly-ilistoe bottom. Bank almost not Bialowieska, problems with underwater with algae there is no. Depth until 2.5 - 4 Dam. On mid-, say the Jaeger, there is pit to 6 meters. Rates - gridlocked system. Replenishment reserves water only expense of rain and talykh waters. Rodnichki, if and there is, then delivery of water in body of water mismanaging little. To an outcome summer level of water table roughly on 1 - 1.5 Dam.
Crucian (and sometimes carp) you can catch in this a reservoir and on "metodnye" trough with "mastyrkoy", River Kymi hair "and pelletsom, corn, the peas and and camping on To. Only need to wait poklevki under good Cleves minutes 10 - 15, under bad from 30 minutes and more. Very boring.
Goal - sea Bass and on opportunities karpik. If prikormka "Sea Bass" so's riding, and in vertical direction highly actively, then not collect whether prikormka krasnoperku on "point," which not will give approach the karasyu and carp we should drink a?
Understandable, that sit on their hands and wait until will get a bite I not d. But, perhaps, there is sense harvest on maloaktivnye prikormki, to with "cell"? Or that would?
Except this dam there is and other, but want "flippancy" this body of water in is terms of, to create active nibble an and carp, and under this cut off property krasnoperku.
Thank you!

Think the answer in your fasting. Accusations not dust, and the peas and, corn, pelletsom (to all those on that enjoyed carp, Crucian in a particular a reservoir), ah and fishing flet / method, adhesive metodnaya mixture of, 'm a chav the nozzle sitch.

+1

Yuri wrote:

- Crucian and on opportunities karpik. If prikormka "Sea Bass" so's riding, and in vertical direction highly actively, then not collect whether prikormka krasnoperku on "point," which not will give approach the karasyu and carp we should drink a?

From the experience. When suited sea Bass and carp krasnoperka immediately far the just... go away.
And pro reductions pyleniya Fduch, anticipating question, already gave the answer

wrote:

DC One thing, that can be short need to was slightly us hold, but time my car for my calendar. Then he was would slightly less is active.

Ah and if short mix with Leschem at all will good option. In my opinion

Last edited by Sydoroff (Feb 26 2014 15:31:44)

+2

Add in prikormku major faction, what likes carp and Crucian, and triviality you hinder not will if on the hook will a distinguished the same maize, peas, or pelets

+1

75 wrote:

maize, peas, or pelets

A dace all of this keeps fiddling with even 4000m2 as well as running. Ah wasn on three kukuruziny or pellets millimeters twelve.

+1

Colleagues! Thank you MUMBAI for answers and cues! T. E. As I understood, the very prikormku "Sea Bass" use can be, but need to do its less "pylyaschey", and add lot more major faction? In as a puddings, to there's gravy-cell basket reached depth in 4 Dam goes molasses under zameshivanii prikormki?

Stick add in already ready prikormku directly before rybalkoi. And if like it or least activity, then zameshivaysya with the evening.

And Crucian carps the are swimming on video in reflect :D, here is how can be tested prikormki. :D

duffy333 wrote:

A if like it or least activity, then zameshivaysya with the evening.

Serozha, so and do, when food on this body of water and precisely for reason availability of krasnoperki. But when'm bombarding crime as, then hear as she knocking on Kurilian bobtailslook the entire this krasnoperochnoy masses. She there simply layers is worth. Can be pump they, as tyulku.
For stick understood - thank you! And the I all feared, thought'll turn prikormku in the clay, yes so, that at all work not will.

Yuri wrote:

to with "cell"? Or that their do you recommend?

Ah then already for just die importance of cell without holes (the glass) or with small number of round. Be any dust here during submersion on a minimum, increasingly him, karasyu, on bottom.

http://s020.radikal.ru/i714/1403/4b/afa7a9b28028.jpg
http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1403/23/957b2cfaa6ef.jpg
http://s004.radikal.ru/i207/1403/bf/4b2750b047d1.jpg

+3

What the price package?

Can be in more details pro characteristics each of "products exempted." That where apply (for / a hard-on, a large / small the depth of)? Either conduct parallel with sensasovskimi gruntami.
How I understand the most adhesive goes bentonite, then clay, then can dig?

Perhaps on days will make video about work all three.

http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/1403/4c/3f11540c2d16.jpg

Last edited by (Mar 9 2014 15:54:08)

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)