All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)

The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)

Posts 31 to 60 of 682

By o.o.

FduchIn right street corner on a screen foams on the hook? In the early rollers was two later remained one, vsasal someone or from there swam out of the lake?
Video very testing time with a. :cool:

And this in the process penoplastik on tolstoyobika :crazyfun:, have us his so gets caught.

There is, fish I hate and that never'm letting go despite the size of the. This tuna melt. So kill his under slightest opportunities. This, type, revenge for our the spoiled fishing. Accounting give a one-only-fish for 15 pounds. Mean on ultimately 102 instantiated by for pyatnakhu, of them 27 units for doin '20 years.
So two kruchka with foam right on a screen, this a consequence this hatred.

Last edited by Фдуч (Sep 25 2013 11:21:04)

+3

Very testing time with a video! From which can be done conclusion: Not fact that Hua klubyaschegosya clouds prikorma and availability of fish, she accorded s snap, even lobatyy, bud growth sucks in all that on his path. But have him zasechsya chance more, and leschi on foam zero attention, can be even suggest if instead frothiness will something more interesting they and not immediately take. Generally than more video the more information for reflections :idea:

Guys! There is chance tomorrow to escape on fishing trip.
Goal: Crucian (and melkokarp can be in prilove).
Place: Body of water with stagnant water (nutrition dam - springs, rain and meltwater water), salient about 20 Ga. Depth: Until 4 meters.
Tool: Feder.
Weather forecasters promise on tomorrow: Temperatures air from + 6 until + 13. Wind until 2.5 flushed / sec, northern. It's cloudy. Pressure - 761 implemented mm / human. UF. Humidity: 90% (damp), but rain not promise.
Bottom dam: From Bank on distance meters 15 - 20 filled, petty the conch has the power, further (on distance from Bank 25 flushed) though. There is a small brovka under transition on though, altitude centimeters 20. Width dam in place industrialized fishing supposedly about 140 forge the

Advise, please, prikormku on base "FishDream" for such conditions?

If had forced on flet, then: Now very well work Rybno-meats aromas. Have FD such there is no. In the past year. The event I och well otlovilsya 4 November using FD Gross carp zameshanyy on water with molasses. On trigger oparik. With cologne, too, stink (garlic, shrimp, monster crab and other) and need active the search for fish, it can stand virtually in any place pond, feed point and I don't expect makes sense.

+1

Thank you! Roughly understood in which direction "dig."
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/lb3tu.jpg
The bottom on photo lighted had a - this lipnі, the dam. From Left from levees and along it (if look narrowly) goes a small the Scarborough. Further, terrain trawling as I and spoke.
"Scratching my turnips" than "FishDrimovskim" force an on nibble? Time on training remained little, range of prikormok "FishDrim" in stores leaves much to be desired. Shops await until all shelled, to to winter not remained deposits lying below Summer zavozov.

And that is destined on Cold water for an (melkokarpa)?

Last edited by Yuri (Oct 11 2013 12:45:03)

On FD not I’d say and here is MegaMiks "the Black a dace" and "House of crying widow bream" + the aft the moth you will help. Hook DRENNAN CAPBON Feeder # 10.
On hook 2 oparika, one with obrezanym start.
The most large an me.

Last edited by Рыбачок58 (Oct 11 2013 13:33:44)

+2

Рыбачок58 wrote:

began today large an me.

Unambiguously! :cool:

If not secret, then than will undoubtedly grimace at F.D. In off-season, can, all ??? it is time about series of films to start thinking, not only for ordinary places, but and for trade / sellers-advisers from speaking /.
I itself on winter four mailbox prikormki took, Black Sport dokuplyu and. Importantly, to on Donce, fuck the ice not became.

Syrup we adding in really the early kneading, or when douvlazhnyaem? And how many in average moves away water on 2 kg prikormki?

To evenly their votes split equally, best in water add. And the number of water-deal utterly the unpredictable, prikormku need to minute doses of douvlazhnyat and each time try, increasingly individually for everyone kneading and increasingly on personal experience. Sometimes and during fishing - Uh, spray account for-the sun, wind-running dry, a disease :dontknow:

Lucky13 wrote:

syrup we adding in really the early kneading, or when douvlazhnyaem?

All depends on goal adding. Do tastier, reverse the mechanics, strengthen flavor? Can be at all hinder in of mixed.

Lucky13 wrote:

how many in average moves away water on 2 kg prikormki?

Different prikormki FD use the on ways. On 2 kg oscillates from 500ml until 800ml. This for floater. For fidera usually less.

Sergei Moskvichev
There is truth already not new video on zamesu prikormki FD, in the main role, if am not mistaken, Sergei Burdak, but watch, let and a similar, but new video, I think it will be interesting.

Roman2508 wrote:

There are truth already not new video on zamesu prikormki FD

Yes, somewhere I have there is old video (3 rollers) on zamesu prikormok and a bit industrialized fishing FD Karp, Sea Bass and bream. Need to throw in Youtube. But they too serious, camping on K. Out of our way athletes. For most fishermen they too quippy, need to challenging, to not scared away by.
But after films Zuma, at all ashamed borrow in hands cell :D

Here is the first. Years five ago in late work dash with Dimkoy on couple of hours, to pobystrenkomu do home video.

+3

Here is through week-two has with wife on Makeevskoe Reservoir. That-thread to lift on karasyu:

Last edited by Фдуч (Oct 27 2013 02:47:08)

+1

And here is, if to imagine, how many will views have films removed in November-February on Starobeshevo, with the involvement poplavochnika and fiderista, with caveats on nutshell, not texts.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

If not secret, then than will undoubtedly grimace at F.D. In off-season

Under winter are launching to winter classics of and ready, for fideristov and seals.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i635/1310/55/3fd35f81b941.jpg

+5

Yesterday eiaee this ready prikormkoy, in prostonarodii build 8-) (the remnants of after coaching received, that me accommodating granted company FishDrim :cool:).
Fish teetered wall. Poklevki on every zabrose. Prikormka ended, made a sauce another, nibble this markedly.
The remnants of prikormki've been standing out in garage in vedryshke this with Saturday. Prikormka not prokisla and not has lost their qualities.
The real dream for as different :crazyfun: arrived for my body of water, opened build and get. Has remained neispolzovanaya, shut down build and until next fishing. Faction an equal, prioboval on train, penetrate through a sieve 4 mm, debris, and other shit can there is no. 'm lubricated as need to, in general super.
Companies FishDrimu and Aleksander Onyushkinu respekt :cool: prikormka-BOMB. Waiting for with look forward, when prikormka will emerge in stores. I am confident, that this prikormka and led real ignited among fishermen.

Last edited by viktorf (Oct 31 2013 10:04:12)

Emerged question. Why prikormka ?? not in the cold. (Refrigerator, freezer), not flat. It's still, and not skisla? Added preservatives? :blush:

On when the planned saturated prikormki in hazardous waste bins on shops?

Fduch
What the cost of roughly will on ready to prikormki?

федуард wrote:

why prikormka ?? not in the cold. (Refrigerator, freezer), not flat. It's still, and not skisla? Added preservatives?

Yes ktto same you truth will tell? In Church aiceee. Nicolas began talking :D

+2

benderr wrote:

feduard wrote (and):

Why prikormka ?? not in the cold. (Refrigerator, freezer), not flat. It's still, and not skisla? Added preservatives?

Yes ktto same you truth will tell? In Church aiceee. Nicolas began talking :D

Antifreeze. :D

Yuri wrote:

Antifreeze (coolant).

Propylene Glycol. 8-)

Last edited by Sydoroff (Oct 31 2013 12:33:24)

+1

Faced that our go on a small get-together, asked for it to them, to have in Consolidation regime a new ready prikormku "night crawlers." Remained very exasperated, that case with me rarely. Not because of victory in turnirchike, but as has become fish on prikormku. A pity little was time, been caught 3 hours, yes and long loss for hook (many skhodov and idle). Plus 4 razgiba and 3 cliff defence wakes up aggressivity under podsechke (baited in the adopt to let the line out 0.18 and podsekal so from souls from-for its tensile strengths).
Nothing not aromatiziroval, nothing not inscription, even coarse. In general, day worked.

For November, think, very even nothing.

http://s42.radikal.ru/i095/1311/ba/fa5a71a4d9ca.jpg

Last edited by Фдуч (Nov 2 2013 02:04:38)

+3

Фдуч wrote:

That the first. Years five ago in late work dash with Dimkoy on couple of hours, to pobystrenkomu do home video.

Ah at all something this here, judging by date, through couple of days after conducting EO on bobber as soon as on same place.
Incidentally, Fduch in the composition of the team silver tore off.

майк wrote:

Nu at all something this here, judging by date, through couple of days after conducting EO on bobber as soon as on same place.
Incidentally, Fduch in the composition of the team silver tore off.

Silver still remember, and here is else already alas :(

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)