All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)

The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)

Posts 571 to 600 of 682

Фдуч wrote:

MA – It like would say "not will change", but then cheaper will all wind back. So appreciation, as this not notorious, will.

I this understand, that without this with such situation nnikuda not deneshsya. But can you podskazhe, on how many in percentage ratio will grow the price. Thank you

Fduch

And where can be to familiarize themselves with novelties Fishdrim?

First ask, where Fduch.

Fduch where you? :flag:

Seerg wrote:

Fduch where you?

I think, him now not until forums. -fighting as times in immediate neighborhood with production. Hard-them.

Neighboring Marinka, Ukraine under adamant (until Kurakhove where is production 20 kilometers)

Garyk wrote:

Sosednyaya Marinka, Ukraine under adamant (until Kurakhove where is production 20 kilometers)

The that 20 kilometers today tomorrow can exert 2 km. Increasingly exactly tense, all right.

margulis wrote:

I think, him now not until forums

Ah not know) can not until of our simply)
They today with other donetskimi boys with our meeting gather in Kyiv be noted prshedshiy DR Fducha and simply to communicate.

light wrote:

They today with other donetskimi boys with our meeting gather in Kyiv be noted prshedshiy DR Fducha and simply to communicate.

Very glad that have people increasingly well. Can indeed time there.

margulis wrote:

What that 20 kilometers today tomorrow can exert 2 km.

Hi,, as in water a man, peering. :(

All Hi!!

Plan with mate to buy some of that sypuchki FD. Want ask for prikormku bream + with betainom and Karp with betainom. Who eiaee, from whom what the impression? When better use, in what time? With The spinning? Or take ordinary bream and Karp?

In advance thank you for the answer.

Last edited by WoLff (Feb 10 2015 16:57:05)

All Hi, went today in’fishing Music and saw excess fare Fish Dream. On the aroma +, never enjoyed, surprised stickers on products -koriandr, cinnamon, chocolate, on really package nor what not written)) Issue 02,2012 the price 8 UAH, question remains-- borrow)

Last edited by blekmor1 (Feb 16 2015 23:17:49)

blekmor1 wrote:

Issue 02,2012 the price 8 UAH, question remains-- borrow)

For such money sin not take and not try. ;)

Monopoly in Google Trends volume index,, with chocolate peanut aroma, I so understood, stickers coined a storeowner)) that would sell the remnants of)) interestingly for 2 year is gone flavor? Allow good, do tomorrow to occupy))

blekmor1 wrote:

Digging in Google Trends volume index,, with chocolate peanut aroma, I so understood, stickers coined a storeowner)) that would sell the remnants of)) interestingly for 2 year is gone flavor? Allow good, do tomorrow to occupy))

I enjoyed prikormkoy with 3 these agreed compensation, the entire flavor and properties prikormki were on how level, that and have for fresh prikormok. Even though entire and not think. And me place could you tell me 8-), and help you increasingly sums.

And truth that term life kormma 2 year?

shameta wrote:

A truth that term life kormma 2 year?

Is untrue. I have after 3-'s years storage she more lively all survivors. 8-)

shameta wrote:

This term guaranteed certification, but this not means, that through two years its need to throw the seeds out. Much depends on methods conservation. If they eschewed, then prikormka easily wonder and more a long term.

With November month past year prikormka FD featured "received" shelf life 2 year. And in realities - higher all described by is true. Sorely tested and repeatedly.

shameta wrote:

Eiaee feeds FD BRICs of three years ago, worked on cheers! :cool:

Simply have us in no clothing left I bought White Amur-tolstolob on 22, carp on 22, sport-black, feeder on 22, fishmil carp on 24. This the price normal??
There term 2 year, until on the 16th year, think not "enshrined machine time sellers."

shameta wrote:

Just have us in no clothing left I bought White Amur-tolstolob on 22, carp on 22, sport-black, feeder on 22, fishmil carp on 24. This the price normal??

Have us in one no clothing left where I time from time skuplyayus the price on classic a series of 21 UAH, on club karpovuyu 24. This I literally yesterday called them. Prices until the end of weeks such, and with next will rise. How, me not said. Asked call and clarify a new already. I so understood the price raised already on a new water transport drawing only which they await, together with him and the old will come up. Because prices you have normal

Can whom interestingly will

http://se.uploads.ru/t/IlaYj.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/w18Hh.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/Ne0pH.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/3ilsX.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/XlEFg.jpg

+7

Very interestingly where in Saratov area buy FD! Very poorly without favorite prikormki :(

Roman cow
Nowhere! Most immediate in staff stores on Ural and in Moscow.

Ah and get with him with this Saratovom, 'm going to go for favorite prikormkoy in Moscow! Can who there is in Moscow from Yanukovych fishermen, meet, show that where afield? Can contacts what there is wholesale dealers?

Роман Коровко wrote:

MA – It poorly without favorite prikormki

Fish-sicles that woman, today true to and tomorrow clouds normally come. Novel cow love another (prikormku). :D

Ah as would come to love-there is no, and here is alternative I perhaps already found. Ah simply realistically FD're Class prikormka! :yep:

And how many packs in the cabinet?

shameta wrote:

A how many packs in the cabinet?

10 packs of in the cabinet.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)