All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)

The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)

Posts 61 to 90 of 682

wrote:

Silver still remember, and here is else already alas

There is no, breshu. I mentioned, from-for frustration in the first round. In the second half of going fast there on fish, but here the beginning of all rocking, like this current, especially shtekeristov. So for 40 minutes until the end of tour stopped. And my likely first place in zone Enura Abdullayeva-Enura Abdullayeva. So and was having a flashback.

wrote:

Pod winter are launching to winter classics of and ready, for fideristov and while starving the penguins.

On what until now novelties on site there?

And even question. You not thought to do what not whether trademark attributes with logo, type: Towel, aprons, Buckets? Incidentally, and stickers?

margulis wrote:

And even question. You not thought to do what not whether trademark attributes with logo, type: Towel, aprons, Buckets? Incidentally, and stickers?

Already think.

And calendar with chicks can be :hobo:? As have TF Gear.

+2

margulis wrote:

By the way, and stickers?

There are already :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

And calendar with chicks can be

Na-a-ah, only not with Astana Economic Forum, made other animals there is no. :offtop:

duffy333 wrote:

And calendar with chicks can be?

Let us issuing dozirovano:
http://s020.radikal.ru/i712/1311/fc/ca36511dcd0c.jpg

+3

wrote:

celebrate Ligo issuing dozirovano:

Sasha, I can be acted as assistant photo the. Ah there a tripod has to put, for bottle go run out, sausages cripple.

benderr wrote:

Sasha, I can be acted as assistant photo the. Ah there a tripod has to put, for bottle go run out, sausages cripple.

And I a bra to lift, panties edged shape. :crazyfun:

benderr wrote:

It there is

And have us there. :(

margulis wrote:

A have us there.

Have us, too, only on in :dontknow:

margulis wrote:

A I a bra to lift, panties edged shape.

Ani helped. Nor as her, nor panties.

http://s001.radikal.ru/i196/1311/1f/c8fdddeecd9c.jpg

wrote:

Ani helped. Nor as her, nor panties.

Always glad help. ;)

Nu and should be joyful news today came from of Kyiv! Directly to 9-anniversary of Fishdrima!

the Massachusetts General cordon doctor, on outcomes research that were few years:
shelf life all prikormok FishDream enhanced until 2kh years!

PS understandable, that on Prefabricated prikormki this until not is spreading, them still couple of years until analyses lay still.

+3

Alexander) Mr.! Consider my sincere greetings! :flag: This is nice! :cool:

'm gonna join you. Prosperity, prosperity and so say creative successes :cool:

wrote:

shelf life all prikormok FishDream enhanced until 2kh years!

Three days the drove Gone Fishin '(. Fodder ordered in Internet no clothing left over, a new order not Frenchman; but timid,, bought in one of stores pozaproshlogodnniy Lake and Gross carp + betain. Outcome for approach day - build an, build of bream, 1 karp- 4 kg.300 gr. Buckets on 12 liters. :D So that two-year fodder served on cheers.

Me very likes prikormka Lake. But the wrong name makes its unpopular. Marketing, Hi,.

.fishdream.biz empty. Will replenishment in this season?

wrote:

I dont very likes prikormka Lake. But the wrong name makes its unpopular. Marketing, Hi,.

Can whom the and marketing Hi,. But always can buy its without waiting lists. 8-)
, too, adore this prikormkku.

wrote:

But the wrong name makes its unpopular.

And what name it more suited?

Danser wrote:

A what name it more suited?

If would I could devise, then and called would the right thing would have. Zabugornyy Etang (Lake) basis virtually all prikormochnikh mixtures. But name Etang in our country was would even worse. "Lovely Belle", too, it is unclear. Do tilt in the title for lobatogo, after all prikormka ochne Good under it catching Tolstoi, yes, sales sharply will rise, but would make its from universal in uzkonapravlennuyu, what me not like.

Incidentally, question.
What prikormki lacks in assortment Fishdrima? Who would have what wanted to to see?

wrote:

Which prikormki lacks in assortment Fishdrima? Who would have what wanted to to see?

Prikormku on semblance of Cuck mix, exclusively large grinding. Your BigMiks, slightly not the. In BigMikss 50 / 50 small and a major.

Last edited by margulis (Nov 14 2013 15:28:36)

wrote:

By the way, question. What prikormki lacks in assortment Fishdrima? Who would have what wanted to to see?

Like would vydet prikormku with bones of fishing flour, for industrialized fishing on method.

+1

wrote:

Danser wrote (and):

Incidentally, question.
What prikormki lacks in assortment Fishdrima? Who would have what wanted to to see?

Fish-sicles and importantly spray and aroma with aroma Rag Wormwas would MA It popular at least for Crimea and on the banks of all waters flowing into in Sea\ bays

vos474 wrote:

We wish we would vydet prikormku with bones of fishing flour, for industrialized fishing on method.

Take prikormku FishDrim Donnuyu+ add FishDrim DryMix fish= will prikormku with aroma fish for method. :flag:

Black, srednefraktsionnoy, without obvious aroma, not a sticky, ocean and, with some red of particles.

wrote:

of the Dark, srednefraktsionnoy, without obvious aroma, not a sticky, ocean and, with some red of particles.

And Sport Black not analogy? And very curiously, to what precisely these parameters?

margulis wrote:

Do you take credit prikormku FishDrim Donnuyu + add FishDrim DryMix fish = will prikormku with aroma fish for method.

Flavor this well, but content interested in more. Not think, that after proposed you manipulation, prikormka will become for carp source of protein, fatty acids and camping on D.

wrote:

By the way, question. What prikormki lacks in assortment Fishdrima? Who would have what wanted to to see?

Alexander) Mr., about nekhvatayuschey prikormki reciprocate people more similar but, and here is us "pots" like would increasingly ??? see HTML are "for the first" on recipes fishdrimovskikh mixtures for industrialized fishing moreover or conjures species fish, in different conditions. On the vastness of Forum this question already debated, but increasingly as something not is underway idea.

vos474 wrote:

We wish we would vydet prikormku with bones of fishing flour, for industrialized fishing on method.

Adopted

Fiestvod wrote:

fish-sicles and importantly spray and aroma with aroma Rag Worm

The problem. Advanced nereis not gets caught, so nor cooker hoods, nor void-free impression material there is no. Only if find synthetic surrogate for the boss jock, but there is whether he there.
Than he modicum reeks?

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream, supplements DreaMix and DryMix (ver.3)