All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel-3

Posts 1 to 26 of 26

Constantine asked, What better choose for Preston Dutch Master interestingly 100g and Competition Lite 12 '90g - Shimano Technium 5000,4000 or Preston PCR 5000,4000?
P.S Budget 1800 Grzywna (.

Here its opinion, if do you let.
I believe under this feeder the best the coil Preston PXR POWER 5,000 REEL. In my opinion.

Last edited by 777 (Sep 22 2013 20:55:03)

I have on EBM interestingly, 100 "grape". Teetered PXR POWER 5,000, what the lacked. 8-), put Ultegru of C4 5500 Hapoel Tel-Aviv F.C. became simply super. But, in my, this still depends on meet the tasks for fidera, have EBM interestingly 100 gr. Range of work quite big. I'm using his for distant zabrosov + often there's gravy -pulya, which vymatyvaetsya not so perishing easily, + with 80-100 meters shaking its. On this Ultegra, but she in this the, have us on Ukraine, not fits :dontknow:. PXR POWER 5,000 I have perekochevala on Zh-Distans Garbolino and it there likes :). But on Competition Lite 12 '90g most the Biomaster RA, and assess pros rear the brake with checkbox for (they moreover are worth) can be only poprobovav.

777 wrote:

I believe under this feeder

Which of them? :)

Who enjoyed coils from Mikado blue carp and sensei? What reviews? So say in combat conditions.

32 wrote:

I'm using his for distant zabrosov + often there's gravy -pulya, which vymatyvaetsya not so perishing easily, + with 80-100 meters shaking its.

Tasks:
DM 13 '8 / 100g - trough cells, plastic, bullets60 - 100gr + prikormka for competitors 60-80 meters

Competition Lite 12 '/ 90g - trough plastic, bullets30 - 60gr + prikormka for distance there is until 65 meters.

Enleve puffed 0.14 /: 0.10.

Last edited by Constantine (Sep 22 2013 22:35:58)

32 wrote:

Which of them?

Believe EBM-100 (trough until 100 gr), although on distance above 70 meters, agree with you, it something lacks, and Competition - at all most it. Increasingly in my opinion.

Last edited by 777 (Sep 22 2013 22:44:12)

32 wrote:

. I have on EBM interestingly, 100 gr. Teetered PXR POWER 5,000, what the lacked., put Ultegru of C4 5500 Hapoel Tel-Aviv F.C. became simply super.

And I put on EBM-13.8 "-100 Ultegru CI4 5500 XSA - simply miraculously, as well she fitting because it was so! :cool:

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/EnsLU.jpg

Text or: In as a "Workersthe horse", helping hand pushing "all, that will load" :hobo: ('m lugging mostly kormushkami in 100-120 gr + prikormka, which oftentimes the account for ripping out from chains on Kievan sees :confused:), with recent since also I Konger CARBOMAXX IRON Common Address Redundancy Protocol 660 - with one metal. Shpuley overall weight 530 grams, + 2 or plastic shpuli - significantly easier, less 500 grams!
Islamist Allies of Convenience exhausting 98 centimeters / 1 turnover of various, on maximum diameter shpuli on the upper part the wall.
Clips without gear! :flag:

5,2 :1 .

5 + 1 ball-bearing upgrade.

The price - on any less 300 Grzywna (., and at a discount is approaching 270-280 Grzywna (.

Text or: There is, of course, and their cons, but on general backdrop of relations "the price / the quality of" they well permissive! :love:

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/612tV.jpg

+1

At all until current moment - enleve Team Daiwa Match 4012. The impression - nice, 10-12 fishing trips worked good on cheers, but on past 2 church was has been noted within taking rotor.

Banked katukhu in service, taking became on less - but to remove fully his not managed.
On question - that better take on replacement to often in service not turn - unambiguously otrekomendovali Shimano Technium 4,000 / 5,000 - say a device not are slaughtered.

However, on izuchav not many the researchers under my tasks - very zainteresovali katukhi Preston PCR / PXR 4,000 / 5,000 - from arguments - Guest mostly positive.
Write pro these plans, that created / trestirovalis for fishing gear Preston + a little bit of a ask lots of questions guys from its services on you can - say, that these coils in great need of repair accented rarely - that there is advantage, but in, too, time they not so prevalent as Shimano or Daiwa - that can be cause of a rare the emergence of in occupations.

Last edited by Constantine (Sep 22 2013 23:09:21)

I have the third season PXR5000 in entire ploughs on DM100 with kormushkami 60-120gr - think, that no one more such this research, there is no. On Ukraine so accurately. This winter d the first time to do it service because as rally some emerged under vymatyvanii under burdens. Truth to it I am enough negligently - not times and on sand stagnated, and on plates of La. Yes and soak my pouch trough I have habits there is no :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 22 2013 23:32:39)

Could you tell me, please.
Has purchased feeder EBM-80, plan put coil here is such a:

Description of Katushka Daiwa Opus E 5000A
Coil Daiwa Opus E 5000A coil sea class. Mgnovennyy holdup ahead reversal (antirevers).
3 handwriting bearing + 1 ENART bearing. The commercial lesoukladyvatelya Twist buster.. The main aluminum shpulya for distant zabrosov and the additional shpulya from composite material.
Characteristics:
Weight: 430 Mr.
Ratio the number of: 7.9 :1!
Ball bearings, dimes: 3 + 1
Lesoemkost shpuli: 0.4 mm / 280 flushed
Type of: Bezynertsionnaya
Filament winding for one turnover shpuli: 0,95 centimeters
Type of the brake: Seemed consistent with carpet
Friction clutch: Forefront drag (the FD)
Costs around 600 Grzywna (.
Can something heard for it? There is model newer-Opus Plus 900 Grzywna (? Can its are using?
Recommend, please, anything with budget until 1,000 UAH.
Thank you.

Last edited by Den2811 (Sep 22 2013 23:57:54)

Dood wrote:

In as a "Workersthe horse", helping hand pushing "all, that will load" ('m lugging mostly kormushkami in 100-120 gr + prikormka

That Aiai?you pro fder, then iiaeia aiai?eoe 100-120 gram it + prikormka. Ale pro coil aiai?eoe so, you buvalomu nelichit :dontknow: :D. Wladyslaw vanovich ae ui, trough ? prikormkoyu vimotute? :D
And coil on vdmnna. I oaae ? aieo nia ? by taking over, o ? euee XTA.

Last edited by fm967 (Sep 22 2013 23:50:51)

Word "'m lugging" applies to a sharp hit on clip-on earring under zabrose common weight there's gravy + prikormka - not always manages on time window feeder, especially after several hours fishing.

Text or: I have glorious coil Simano Super 4,000 not weathering precisely such here is strikes on klipse.

Dood wrote:

Oleg 32 wrote (and):
. I have on EBM interestingly, 100 gr. Teetered PXR POWER 5,000, what the lacked., put Ultegru of C4 5500 Hapoel Tel-Aviv F.C. became simply super.
And I put on EBM-13.8 "-100 Ultegru CI4 5500 XSA - simply miraculously, as well she fitting because it was so!

So they same assessment, Wladyslaw Ivanovich, only Friction clutch slightly so. :)

32 wrote:

So they same assessment, Wladyslaw Ivanovich, only Friction clutch slightly so.

Dora No! :crazy:

I already in its Ultegru managed insert another with the signature the ball, and now I have in this a coil 6 + 1! :love:

+2

Dood wrote:

Word "'m lugging" applies to a sharp hit on clip-on earring under zabrose common weight there's gravy + prikormka -

Producer in instructions (shimano) indicates, that klipsa serves for, to ensure under the end fishing lead the under it the end of the filament, but raze not for klipsovaniya under it comes to shagging. So judge capacity reel on klipse as something not correctly. Have one producer on 1,000 can be stronger klipsa than have another on 14,000.

Dood wrote:

E.E. No!
I already in its Ultegru managed insert another with the signature the ball, and now I have in this a coil 6 + 1!

:D :cool:

fm967 wrote:

. In instructions (shimano) indicates, that klipsa serves for, to ensure under the end fishing lead the under it the end of the fishing line of yours, but raze not for klipsovaniya under it comes to shagging.

Ah yes, Simano's covering for its "golovotyapstvo", assuming the availability of gear in node clips have some their models coils - that still remains to do in such situation, after all not plebiscite same coils back, for engineering. Here is and have come up with the exit - created "instruction" :D

Den2811 wrote:

Say, is, please.
Has purchased feeder EBM-80, plan put coil here is such a:

For EBM 13.2 of, 80 Propulsion In my modest view be appropriate 4,000 Uncle Szymon's with peredatkoy about 5 :1. From personal experience: Quintet of weight kormukh on this fidere- 60-80 AXC. The same EXAGE 4,000 confidently deal with such task. In the fits, katukha mass yuzaetsya our fideristami and reproaches there is no. Sense in Dayve not see. Theme repeatedly podnimaemaya and be revealed until the end of :D in section budgetary katukh until 100 presidents.

+2

Dood wrote:

Simano's covering for its "golovotyapstvo", assuming the availability of gear in node clips

Wladyslaw Ivanovich! They same honestly warned - that klipsa for of fixing fishing line of yours under transport. Pro fixation range missiles there nothing there is no :D.

+1

Alex74 wrote:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich! They same honestly warned - that klipsa for of fixing filament under transport. Pro fixation range missiles there nothing there is no.

It something so, yes get back a little not so. :glasses:

Few years ago inSimano not was nor words about divided on the clips only for of fixing filament under transport.
But as only appeared zausenitsy, then immediately same emerged and "the updated A manuai" with "winged cliche." :huh:

Text or: But under aid metallizirovannogo defence wakes up aggressivity (or as there his :dontknow:) I prilovchilsya quickly and effectively fight with "zausenichnoy contagion" :flirt:.

Dood wrote:

usage: I have glorious coil Simano Super 4,000 not weathering precisely such here is strikes on klipse.

But this not means, that on all 100% is to blame producer. I have for example such a never was.

fm967 wrote:

. I have for example such a never was.

Yes this I have is a born uncanny ability "category: Natural history" :shine: - all, that extremely difficult to withdraw from by building, I have necessarily happening.

fm967 wrote:

Wu me for example such a never was.

I have, too, such a not was nor on one a coil from Shimano. Even never saw. Only read on this Forum. Although, through my hands passed not little coils different models. As budgetary, so and not very. Truth Ekseydzha never was. And guilty precisely on him. Although, in the same time, on statistics, precisely this model the most selling and mass among fideristov.

Boev wrote:

Truth Ekseydzha never was. And guilty precisely on him. Although, in the same time, on statistics, precisely this model the most selling and mass among fideristov.

Oleg, I have 4 ekseydzha in exploitation, have one there is problems, but huge claims to a coil for 800 Grzywna (I not pressing, she and so enough qualitative, even on backdrop of more eldest coils super zht

Last edited by El Amigo (Sep 23 2013 13:43:26)

+2

Poradte kotushku on Map parabolix 12ft, deklka varantv. Tskavit aoiea pro STRADIC 4000FD?

Last edited by MasterokPash (Sep 25 2013 12:05:21)

About this stated already many times. The coil Shimano Stradic 4,000 the FD, as and all the rest generation this series of, have six peredatku, that not desirable for fidera. Coil not able under serious burden, type feeders harder 30 grams. So, better watch something with a lesser peredatkoy, respectively, more tyagovoe. If want with front friktsionom, then, for example, here is many run coil Shimano Technium 4,000 FC.:cool:

Last edited by Boev (Sep 25 2013 15:10:40)