All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Custer

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Respected colleagues! Podskajite please, as correctly "grow" Custer,
What konditsiya (color of) he should be optimal,
He floating or drowning, and as his deceptive do,
Rules storage his,
As correctly stick a.

P. S. Know, that this theme partly check in remarks, to article "reflection (secrets", however I have remained certain questions, and in section "Prikormki, jamborees. Flavoring "have them more secure place. And for newcomers, such as I easier find such a the intel in appropriate section.

Last edited by blackbear (Sep 25 2013 23:42:07)

Take out moldy worm from fridge door and, you leave under room temperature, he starts kuklitsya on next day, and can and immediately hours through two, all depends on sakoy stage his life he was when you his ’. Dark kastery will well up, ?uaeea and light karichnevye will sink or have neutral buoyancy. Process quite krapotlivyy camping on K. Whereas dead not evenly kuklyatsya. Have the in capacity in refrigerator podmenivaya water, otherwise it'll be smelling. Nasashivaesh as moldy worm.

Last edited by max_zp (Sep 25 2013 13:22:22)

Serie "Underwater Secrets"- here otpisyvalsya. Am asking moderators shifting here.

max_zp wrote:

the Dark Ones kastery will well up, ?uaeea and light karichnevye will sink

Until fresh. To long to store, Dean: You pour your water, and through a few days they all drowning. Need to do float-when this is the from water and podsushivaem some time. Voila!
Text or I have in a jar As a memento with periodically smenyaemoy water in refrigerator lay more month, no one has eroded.

And when their better apply? On Cold water or all same this Anniversary the bait?

On logike- Anniversary, in the Nighttime metaphorically flies. But have fish calendar under its nose there :dontknow:

blackbear wrote:

as correctly stick a.

I try to put between the two maggots in native APC, the nozzle sitch delicate, with the edge of fish on times is pushing. In my opinion, even from strike about water in half breaks, and not surprising-shell of, and within something zhidenkoe, ruggedness no.

mixa wrote:

A when their better apply? On Cold water or all same this Anniversary the bait?

On Cold water not the first season'm using. Especially in October-November. Until the most ledostava. Have us in stores, okuklivshiysya maggot being decommissioned and simply plainly, new. Account for in advance warn. Was deal when is a master one retailer proslyshav about the request that I brought kilo with small for a ridiculous amount in 100r. On entire winter themselves provided!

On how many I know, Custer this precisely primary state of okuklivaniya and this state of very problematic track. And red lechinki sold for 100 the This not quite the.

Custer in my opinion baby doll flies, between for a larva (maggot) and adult that have been studied (by the sand fly). Visible changes virtually imperceptibly, can color slightly is becomes. In as bait Felix Blumenfeld modicum in primary, modicum in the ultimate stage :dontknow:

sergos wrote:

At how many I know, Custer this precisely primary state of okuklivaniya and this state of very problematic track. And red lechinki sold for 100 the This not quite the.

And why problematic? Simply on the morning and on the evening moldy worm on safety: Okuklivshiysya remains on grid,: Diving his cold and in refrigerator. Without air in the cold will lie long. Here such a hell is that - importantly not lazy.
The most juicy and cool -- this white eoeieee or white with lekgoy ryzhinkoy.

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (Oct 3 2013 23:06:11)

+2

Mix Custer's with rezanym by a worm and different cannabis. Entire this "loose goo" probochkoy in the feeder to asking a basic the stern. On karasyu simply a fairy tale, the size of the copies enviably increases)

+1