All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova.

Fishing notes Sergei Popova.

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

Esquire Drink Database, you good girl! I your house cube shatal! I your Boyle carp we should drink a didn't poke! :cool:
Bravo! :flag:

+1

I your Ternovsky Canal there's gravy threw! Thank you Braza :)

Vladanu respektische allocate necessarily! :cool:
Must we have this vyprygivayuschaya from water bleak on the first feeding trough simply masterpiece!

Last edited by (Jan 22 2013 22:49:53)

+1

Necessarily will convey, he're a brick and without him would not broke a nothing! And frame with ukleykoy of course unique :) :cool:

+2

Sergei 5 with plus!
Good girl! Watched with gusto.
The film on professionality on first place on todays day! :cool:

+1

Sergei, huge you thank you. Well cared for by finally video. Place very familiar, a pity weather you a bit prevented. Shot of adrenaline cherpnul from viewing more than on a fishing trip. Cool, quick the film!
Thank you.

+1

Sergei, thank you huge, an excellent the film! Await the not theyll fix it exit books. In doubly pleased that behold there are trapped. :cool:

+1

Many run more comfortable the operating room work and installation of :cool:
Ah but about content of movie I even not say. Super!
Sergei, thank you huge.

+1

And I as something wrote, that Discovery together with Neshnl Dzheogrefik and Animal Planet Plenet will nervously quit smoking in the sidelines :glasses:
Simply KLASS!

+1

Thank you, brothers :)

Where same then can be will to purchase book? Video simply 5 + + + +, without words, words excess, or same their there.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Discovery together with Neshnl Dzheogrefik and Animal Planet Plenet will nervously quit smoking in the sidelines

Yes and all films prominent English athletes.
No one so not have spread on art material as Sergei :cool:

+1

The film very thats awesome! Looked with gusto. Sergei brilliant! Many run work. Pretty boy! :cool:

Not d original. "Serozha - brilliant!" (With)

There is whether in plans creative groups-had forced carp? (Video). For documentary material-thank you!

Thank you, guys! The third the plot was otsnyat on Medvezhke and devoted it catching carp, he will in late February :)

+1

ZooM
The good work, looks easily! Good fellows!
+1

Sergei, you Well done!!
Video an exciting and educational for you, watched with pleasure!!
Thank you for your work, sheets, reviews and video!
All Super!! Made on your video on guys rybolovam!!

That to speak, klaaassss! Seen the on one devouring. Good fellows! Only here is now, minds concentrated by hazy doubt. Would give whether in weekdays privacy on Donce, fuck, all with Starobeshego there Marty McFly himself :dontknow: :flag: :cool:

Seryoga, you for using prikormok Browning in this movie the Germans should until the end of life "credit line open" :D - this same what i?iiio?i on post-Soviet space you for them made% -)

+1

Ah but as without browning, if for me they alone of the most effective mixtures on leschu and recent three years I in 80% cases enleve only on them as on church, so and on tournaments :) :cool:

+1

Know, know - himself such same. Although with whom you spend enough time - moreover and you work up :D

Thank you Sergei. Cool video

ZooM wrote:

Third the plot was otsnyat on Medvezhke and devoted it catching carp, he will in late February

Padazhzhite. And the first the plot then what?

Only three Aoyama:
The first - Lovlya of bream in River (already released)
The second - Lovlya at night in city of, in zapressovannom a reservoir (now is assembled)
The third - Lovlya carp and amur in commercially a reservoir (will the latest)

+2

ZooM wrote:

Nu but as without browning, if for me they alone of the most effective mixtures on leschu

Not love when me-on impose what the product - personally for me this immediately alienating and I this not buy. Himselfve worked in advertising and know as sometimes my same hands propikhovayut-G.
After viewing this movie about Browning,, Mape (know only on own first they us this there is no) remained only positive the impression -skazhu even more - if would have us was this prikormka went would and bought would, and made would not to believe good man. And zamete, Sergei under this not never not let it slip entitled and nor never not complimented its as o among best - as this make all the rest.
Here is how to do correctly advertising product!

RS Guess I not tea now and himself moved Church teaching from advertising :rolleyes:

+1

maury wrote:

And zamete, Sergei under this not never not let it slip entitled and nor never not complimented its as o among best - as this make all the rest.
Here is how to do correctly advertising product!

Moreover - account for look in wrapping, to read name, iniaeeai the first two))
Only that watched right movies. Chic! Although some which issues on nuance of remained, but this is more personal.

I not was money his cooperation with companies Lucky Fisher and Three China, guys me help equipment and prikormkoy, for that I them from souls thankful!
Initially our cooperation has been building on the principle of: "Sergei, man have us all the that on truly you likes and than you regulation gladly harvest, and can to tell about this, but if products you not on psyche, no one you not forces show, and speak of it"
Believe that fisherman not in right to talk about products which he enjoys, that she "the best." Taste of deal highly subjective and impose their thought other incorrect approach, I only can on its example show as do himself, in no way case not offering to buy or use those products which appeared in kadr. But I can say absolutely the affirmative that all that shown in video I realistically'm using on their church, and this in primarily not promo products, and real as representing my in the perceived fishing experience :)

+1

ZooM wrote:

cafe that fisherman not in right to talk about products which he enjoys, that she "the best." Taste of deal highly subjective and impose their thought other incorrect approach, I only can on its example show as do himself, in no way case not offering to buy or use those products which appeared in kadr.

And can to wage an independent blog tests prikormok and cordages. Name on Ukraine have you there is - blog to read will. And you "Zoom" OSx86 stars questioning regulation (as to example Mishelinovskikh stars on booms the food). And independence will and uvazhuha and among fishermen and among producers.
Text or. For idea, the glass with you. :D

Vadkh- We and so, essentially, within tweets. Iniaeeai after as site jetfish.com.ua whom the in forgotten can be said, that Popova only here and can be revere. Ah and on Mordaknige partly.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova.