All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova.

Fishing notes Sergei Popova.

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

fidernaya tackle have us will deteriorate turning it in something too narrowly-aimed

Roma, if not all want stray in karpfishing as you, this is even not says about degradation species industrialized fishing.

+2

Romeo wrote:

A as the me, then fidernaya tackle have us will deteriorate turning it in something too narrowly-aimed

If and will deteriorate, then not way to industrialized fishing, and people his use.

Last edited by CVI (Feb 6 2013 09:45:21)

benderr wrote:

Roma, if not all want stray in karpfishing as you, this is even not says about degradation species industrialized fishing.

I say about as it catching, not about karpfishinge (???? he here. Look at English feeder (all his direction) and look at our. Have us all launched (type linked the loop or Pater Noster (disambiguation). To let the line out on clip-on earring and throw it at in one point - very interestingly :crazyfun:. Incidentally I enleve fiderom in various epostasyakh. In including and with boats :dontknow:

And the that I has bought into catching carp, in including and on feeder this not has no relations moreover that I wrote. :flag:

And these twat of rules? Method nizzzyayayaya. Raising ceasing nizzzyayayaya. Eptel this OK donnaya had forced :crazyfun: yes many what nizzzzyayayaya. Each fishing as robots paradigm. Creative approach rubitsya on the vine. :tomato:

Becomes understandable why on Forum about as it catching mostly peretirayut cordage, not tactics and technique industrialized fishing. And made there peretirat the? Indeed. Nothing to acquire!

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 6 2013 09:32:06)

+3

Incidentally I am confident, that Sergei in his book "expanded framework" conventional wisdom in as it comes to shagging in our country. Ah I why the in this am confident. :cool:

I plyusanus to the line. Because as himself so think. Me would still, than and as differs donnaya tackle from classic as. Me account for in season harvest in three different regions and in every need to ship types- wet snap and bait under local fish. The that works on River under Peter, poorly works on stepnyakakh on Kuban and contrary. And in Finland on my salmon stock rivers trough banned, only metal weights on each end, but wasn catching one there I became dubinschikom? Ideology is simple, what body of water such a and fishing (within of law of course), after all goal have all one to capture fish. That to do with it further - this on conscience the fishing trainer.

Romeo wrote:

A these twat of rules? Method nizzzyayayaya. Raising ceasing nizzzyayayaya. Eptel this OK donnaya had forced yes many what nizzzzyayayaya. Each fishing as robots paradigm. Creative approach rubitsya on the vine. (Today 07 :32: 06)

You seychass say for amateur basis that is or sports? If amateur, understand choice, if sports, then in sports application of in which scrap, too, not pripustimo or to beat below belt.

Romeo wrote:

It is becoming understandable why on Forum about as it catching mostly peretirayut some tackle, not tactics and technique industrialized fishing. And made there peretirat the? Indeed. Nothing to acquire!

Edited Romeo (Today 07 :32: 06)

Feder as and karpfishing who you will tell, that adds and with what made Boyle

Last edited by v_polubinskij (Feb 6 2013 10:46:25)

+1

v_polubinskij wrote:

you seychass say for amateur basis that is or sports? If amateur, understand choice, if sports, then in sports application of in which scrap, too, not pripustimo or to beat below belt.

Deal in is, that have on sport very many fideristy and in an amateur fishing "push themselves in framework." And this fact!

In general into cannon fodder Euroskepticism. Difficult in than something convince human, when he type put goal and goes to it. And other simply in force his character unknown take an interest in than something standard for most and their suits - put on clip-on earring and pulyay in one point the entire season one and the same crime as :tomato:

???? always love how not having a when asked if something one starts tell, and in the answer. TYuYuYuYuYuYuYuYuYuYu so this OK not feeder! On question and who so decided to - the answer - ah on for competitions this to do cannot be. Ah and that that to do cannot be? If on sporters with their rules tepereshnimi emulate, then that's boring on fishing garantiroovana. ???? this concerns Exactly (ONLY) as industrialized fishing :crazyfun: :tomato:

Those same poplavochnikov-athletes and species and tackle shop mamadaragaya. And feed on as restores. Those same karpyatnikov likewise on zakormu. Resolved nursery nozzles. Pick it up the pourer over upside as restores, and incidentally, too, donnaya had forced. :flag: Okay, well, think!

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 6 2013 12:55:13)

There is sports feeder, and there I take hacks are appointed, fear that he will always be is full misunderstanding and prohibitions. And there is commercial feeder, an amateur fishing, in late all carp-phishing amateur, and here every makes all that wants, within a reasonable. I not think that need compress fuel until frameworks spotrivnykh rules.
In year before year I sorrowful only on sports scheme, time round, volume of a mixture, all maximally closer to turnirnomu regime. Except as maintaining of excellence speed lashing not major white puppies were born and rolling up his little slapping in podsak this me little that gave.
Torchbearer economically prowess on tournaments!
Fisherman economically prowess on church!
And fisherman-torchbearer should to combine both these practice in needed insufficient. In including Chameleon with other, binding and necessary metodikami and species industrialized fishing, metodom, karpovoy fishing, mormyshkoy, bolonkoy. The outcome will be better and progress ochevidney.

+1

Zoom + 100 mulenov.

"Here is that I like in you, Mikhalych, this the, that you yomkie and substantial toasts say you are, that." (With) :cool:

In its time me very "let the" several in a series of fishing trips with "a classic fiderom" near with "stalechnikami" on sees - I then "beats fighting" together melkosrani, when near men with a grin tselenapravleno a tests little slapping :blush: “I don’t this the brain that cleared highly strongly.
Framework, especially indicate or requirements - this evil!

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 6 2013 12:54:10)

+1

Here is that still want lead in example. Describe a tipping moment in my as life, which occurred with me few years ago.

Went I on fishing on quite ??? known all body of water. And so as on the very moment I already enough densely began getting addicted on principle caught-release a hatchling pond I with a not took. On a body of water arrived in lunch. Decided to conduct on a reservoir at least clock, so as at work week's been a hell of scary and like us visit on nature.

Shoe-in I on enleve small fry. Took, that's quite pace of. On every zabrose on fish and was quite ??? fun and Russia, so as plotvitsa was garnaya, not skank's, but their Muslim this exactly 2! Hours. In first when] However and immediately release (without charge) quickly deaf interest on reason storony final outcome, i.e. photo capture of. + when comes understanding of, that how many you not catch it THAT is what! Nothing not will change nor on parts of size fish nor on parts of species on the composition fish, that, too ,-fervor. Enjoyed ah and enjoyed. And here is here I said itself was! Who Needs all of this need?

In end I brought together the second udilishche. Put method trough. And simply re-invented myself on enleve an and carp. With perezabrosom times in gender hours least and relaksom on nature. In understanding majority perhaps this and not fidernaya had forced. But engage further as catching, when all prognoziruemo simply not interestingly. And strikes in there with pile white puppies were born I already on its century've met so on the most not baluysya, I can to share if whom need to :crazyfun: :dontknow:

Many will say. So Walk in karpfishing with pig--this. I same answer. Karpfishing this heap free time. Not always it there is. And here is diversity its fidernuyu fishing trip using other approaches, cordage (snap) and anything quite will not plus. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 6 2013 13:13:32)

+1

Romeo wrote:

Many will say. So Walk in karpfishing with pig--this. I same answer. Karpfishing this heap free time. Not always it there is. And here is diversity its fidernuyu fishing trip using other approaches, some tackle (snap) and anything quite will not plus.

Those same nicknames, too, not all likes harvest or simply belle, or simply Karpov. Many interestingly harvest the same of bream or dace, but a captured sizes. Have them this is so and is called "specimen fishing" - "'s aging trophy fishing." And in it is used mixture of from fidernykh udilisch and reduced healthcare options cyprinids kept osnastok, prikormok, changeable tips and other priblud.
Incidentally, all known brand Corum rolls their products (chairs, bags, some tackle and anything) in primarily as times for such a species industrialized fishing and his places.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu those same nicknames

Ah judging by around the for many they not pointer.

Me incidentally realistically implementing various head attitude very many fideristov to dozens for commercial fishing (a real, not pseudo. ???? for many as I understood even need one be ashamed of harvest on such a a reservoir o.o. Type is the famous. "There every fool overborrow" :dontknow: figeyu if honestly. But that most surprising no one not lifts prestigiousness that VSЯ! Europe but on such reservoirs and not to steam it out on this about, and simply receives pleasure from process :dontknow:

???? on such reservoirs can be purely for themselves not simply harvest, and harvest deliberately or specific fish. Or try to to capture maksmalno a major fish. Or try various approaches to it catching one and the same fish. Options diversity its fishing trip gromade. :flag:

Paradox. "Confusing the Russian soul" anyways. :tired:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 6 2013 13:53:09)

In short ????? to champagne - report about a fishing trip! :flag:
Go we as something with Zoom summer in Pustovity. On a carp.
Took away I Zuma with homes, ah. Almost Zuma, so there exhausted generally.
Toured, software kormanulis, tweaked and let wait poklevki :flirt:. Waited-waited - Ah, this is great there is no. Although there is no, through washed time I have began poklevyvat Crucian. Generally as something prilovchilsya to karasyu and began his harvest times in 15 minutes accurately. Have Zuma Crucian not ever responds (ah not likes he, Crucian, perhaps zelenogubuyu midiyu in 20 size :flirt:, yes and rate was on carp) and by the time he slept in got and started up bubbles on sensasovskiy of apron.
Generally, I, simply is both impious naporol an and almost in late, looking on folded edge Zuma feeder, asked his park your carp. That exactly he with importance and made. :D :flag:
Here is such different tactics industrialized fishing :D
And then we still vkusnyuchego hall eat in a roadside burlap restaurant :cool:
Photo proof of is attached:
http://i076.radikal.ru/1302/30/df990cef0d5b.jpg

+3

Алекс wrote:

ah not likes he, Crucian, perhaps zelenogubuyu midiyu in 20 size

:rofl: :cool:

Zelenogubaya Medea (titular see) torn apart in Remy- :D

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 6 2013 16:10:32)

Алекс wrote:

It's totally, I, simply is both impious naporol an and almost in late, looking on folded edge Zuma feeder, asked his park your carp. That exactly he with importance and made.

And you all feeder, feeder - here is how need to :cool:

"Its feet, wings. Tail! "(With) :crazyfun:

And haha, yes I remember this fishing trip, hangover in the morning was fierce I have and on fishing had to sleep, good was chair, not platform :)

veps wrote:

recognized chlamydia Lies!

De you there chlamydia Future I so and not understood :crazyfun:

Do.

http://m.cdn.blog.hu/fi/fishtechnics/image/DB_GLM_bojli.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 6 2013 16:18:41)

The second the plot video applications "dive a new generation - NOCHNOY feeder in city of"
In mind specificity of nightlife emki he have in short first rollers, but has its post apokalipticheskuyu atmosphere :)
Emki passed on territory is busy a plant in city of category: Lysychansk, and Starting well like on one of episodes famous game "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.."
Separate lasting gratitude Serege Cosset for support and consultation community industrialized fishing. Pleasant TV, friends :)

Last edited by ZooM (Feb 8 2013 11:39:08)

+39

And here is and the second :flag: Thanks Cerega :cool:

Last edited by denikkk (Feb 8 2013 03:09:53)

Industrial zone in Lisichanske truly megamesto for fishing. Afternoon light and flattened factories I remember the to stay. Even more napriklad bottom (such a stone - fittings and other things slag I nowhere not met) :flag:. Thank you for video Sergei. Waiting for season let us harvest :cool:

ZooM wrote:

WWII the plot video applications

ZhYYYYYYYYrno :cool:

With look forward await the video with Medvezhki :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 8 2013 09:10:30)

Romeo wrote:

zhYYYYYYYYrno

+1 - "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - The Shadow of Big Bream" :cool:

+2

Carlos wrote:

The Shadow of Big Bream

Ah I would word of Morgan actually right from context :tomato:

The Shadow of Post Apocalyptic Bream  :rofl:

Romeo wrote:

Nu I would word of Morgan actually right from context

Ah as. Goal something was of Morgan, so that shadow inadequate to, iiaea, and prisutsvovala, but not dash: Lucky.
Zoom- Prastsitse, and that us still awaits from neprosmotrennogo? :blush:

Had forced carp and amur on Medvezhke, on both: Boyle own production :)

Seryoga -film as a sickle the real I "" gave.
One of my favorite species industrialized fishing - await the not they’ll fix it already March.
One question - and can be sypukhu from packages immediately in 40-pay gallon build the embankments are? :flirt:
Shyutka.
Still times thank you for the film!

Can be of course the embankments are immediately in 40 gallon, simply I have a sieve only under 17 litres reservoirs buckets, and winnow down I fodder always, so that account for procedure thus here is way pursue :)

Thank you for cool films. :cool:
Can will share a recipe preparations pastonchino?
Has tried to do on this prescription peatmosses household assemble, very liked. There is where a field day fantasies to Italian tastes, in an odor and color. And here is until pastonchinountil hands not came close.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova.