All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova.

Fishing notes Sergei Popova.

Posts 751 to 780 of 1000

ZooM wrote:

I’ve worked for guys which consider pace of zabrosov on, 3-6 their hearts. For those who sees in a fishing trip eternal creative process and has basic, clear task: To capture here, now and precisely the contestant fish about which of being!

:cool: strongly said.

Dimonskiy wrote:

succeeded the fishing notes Saprykin, not Popova. Romeo, go start a itself subject and komentiruy in it all consecutive. ARGUMENTY already to read yours "A ya."

If have you there is no time for communication or nothing to acquire say the this deeply your problems (in including and pro ARGUMENTY to read) :tomato: This is forum. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2013 20:40:42)

Romeo
You already thought as take out a its the anniversary post.

Romeo wrote:

By the way quite recently me very poraduvav Fduch, when showed in two films as can be harvest on Donce, fuck zameshav several packs prikormki FD. Fishing succeeded the mega despite. ???? the main moment was udelen precisely search "the right" seats on River

Tell, and where their can be watch. In advance large thank you.

Romeo wrote:

remember that I said pro Beshevo and Gazebos of? Bream and large podleschik will in April. And that? Bream was how I remember!

Bream was. His on besedkakh and now skirduyut. Today arrived there in 4-20 morning. Seats there is no o.o. Would you like, I, too, can predict, that he will and in this April getting caught ;-)
ZooM
Seryoga, in all times in your Transformers (you zameshivaeshsya on gorokhovykh cereal. They are sanarium (aroma the foundation? And caramel vkusovaya? After all have caramel has its grains tanks. Not will whether they each other hinder?

Last edited by benderr (Feb 14 2013 01:27:59)

Caramel with the peas and is famously mixes, sorely tested ;)

+1

ZooM wrote:

offers with the peas and is famously mixes, sorely tested

Immediate, arises question: And that even with than combine? Or rather, that cannot be combine in no way case?

benderr wrote:

Would you like, I, too, can predict, that he will and in this April getting caught

He there always in April enjoyed. But desires to go in the shitehouse no. :tomato:

sat1336 wrote:

statement, and where their can be watch. In advance large thank you.

Here.

Primenenie prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

Zoom recalled that wanted to ask. In the first video you applied pea flakes from Skyrocket. They than something fundamentally differ from those gorokhovykh flakes, that are sold in supermarkets?

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 14 2013 08:51:29)

Romeo wrote:

benderr wrote (and):

Zoom recalled that wanted to ask. In the first video you applied pea flakes from Skyrocket. They than something fundamentally differ from those gorokhovykh flakes, that are sold in supermarkets?

Edited Romeo (Today 04 :51: 29)

Signature author

The right style wins!

Differences there is no. Only in packaging.

+1

ZAV wrote:

differences there is no. Only in packaging.

Ah and in price how I believe? I on wholesale base week ago outfitting yourself various cereal ranging from gorokhovykh and ending corn in district 5 Grzywna (. For kilo (fell on sell-off and on otptovoy price) :flag:

Looked on site Skyrocket. The price for 1.5 kg gorokhovykh flakes 41 Grzywna (. O.o. Perhaps all-??? than something differ? Ah not can be such a! Of net. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 14 2013 11:59:04)

Romeo wrote:

I on wholesale base week ago outfitting yourself various cereal ranging from gorokhovykh

In as the film influenced consciousness! Even one thing reaffirming, that the film a good. :flag:

margulis wrote:

When as the film influenced consciousness! Even one thing reaffirming, that the film a good.

The kind there is no. I flakes various in potato gun leave already few years. Question ask the precisely in terms moreover that the price perishing tone differs. So and thought ca there no betaina Just shoving or still what of this type aminokompleksov, production is appetit. And camping on D. And camping on P.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 14 2013 12:01:09)

Here is for example on same site and oat flakes with price nathin 'itself what.

http://www.rocket-baits.ua/rus/katalog_ … 16/126.htm

Romeo wrote:

Roketovskie flakes more large, and in the rest of the all resembled an ordinary.

+1

Sergei provocative question think, supplements dry as should promoted in prikormku: In overall batter's box now as in your films, bandy minute doses of upper tier, promoted directly in crime as, or use all three option?

In my opinion. If like it or lengthy effect in during the entire fishing, then in entire mixture of, as have Seregi. If like it or effect "local nuclear explosion", then can be and directly in the feeder :D A here is how will react to that fish (that whether you turn it off nibble on couple of sectors around, then whether fish lomanetsya to you on point) need to experiment. But remember some seething was on this precisely about, when Fadzeeu in his report with any something competition told, that so did.

In other words go in vabank

I always are applied on situation. In most cases leave under zameshivanii feed, but always mean capacious with addition of under hand for order to by necessity give which packed during session to create more clear beacon aroma or taste.

: Let that did so. Shoveling one mixture of. Undoubtedly on parts of and each from parts of aromatiziroval different aromas of + improves different additives (pop corn Cat, chack, cannabis, bran and camping on P. Very conveniently. Especially when know not dam. And if on mechanics mixture of can be pick a judging by from species on the composition fish, then aromatiku better "charge" in different options :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 15 2013 11:37:26)

+1

On quite neznaomykh reservoirs and on for competitions I always keep supplements separately and I allow their in mix which packed. Especially this concerns training facilities before Indian Vishy Anand now

+1

My worker a basin look like on palette artist. In one street corner night crawlers, in another maggot, in the third spices and camping on D.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/vWx1C.jpg

+1

Ah given that I have 18 years named education for shrug our shoulders, then comparison in apple! :cool: :)

:crazyfun: Impressionists got kicked out. :D
Seryoga, Hi, I get it. ha ha ha only now, whom you me was reminiscent. Formats (MP3, AAC in early life.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 15 2013 12:46:06)

ZooM wrote:

18 years named education

That repeat senior. Was :D (Children Art School-4goda, join our softball team - 4goda, the sketches - 5.5let)

Art studio - 2 year
An art the Kennedy - 4
Modest rates - 1 year
Artistic specialty 070302 - 5 years
An art Academy - 6 years
. And in end I not’ve worked on profession. :dontknow:

But for souls at times I'm drawing digitayzerom on plashete graphical girlfriends and prevents compositions :)

http://s55.radikal.ru/i149/1302/2b/298f20f73fcc.jpg

http://s020.radikal.ru/i721/1302/2c/52e6e94bf297.jpg

http://s56.radikal.ru/i154/1302/af/f7fe2673517a.jpg

http://i078.radikal.ru/1302/3a/cd24f6f3168a.jpg

http://s017.radikal.ru/i409/1302/5e/98ea0d67a854.jpg

Last edited by ZooM (Feb 15 2013 14:48:04)

+3

ZooM wrote:

. And in end I not’ve worked on profession.

Seryoga, person should work on team and receive from this pleasure. Most importantly, that blagodaoya has made so many years training you write kickass paintings. :)
P.S. When the first time saw your self-portrait, at all thought, that this makes a photomontage.

Last edited by Tancor (Feb 15 2013 14:57:29)

ZooM wrote:

. And in end I not’ve worked on profession. :dontknow:

Pro anymore and Podgot I not dogadalsya. :dontknow: Wu me at work far not spit, in a turnips, on architecture, 'll... you'll go (SANKT - Petersburg SCIENCE STATE ACADEMIC INSTlTUTE painting, statuary And architecture USER I. E. Repina). One I and another guy from Lissy, now to Gus.

Yes, I know that such Repa, I have many druzyak studied in St. Petersburg. The disobedient easel painting unsupportable exist on their own and severely evolved, has become part of large creative process entitled "Vizualnoe positioning landscape and interior", and virtually not their homes in retailing the form of. Wasn that for rare museums and archaic private collections.
Although I hope that "Our time for standing pat craftsmen" still will return and will amount not those who makes quickly, many and inexpensive, and those who makes things with soul of :)

Me your these work dimly remind Deineka A. A.
We always on their facilitiesinstallations seek, on opportunities, pro artists and sculptors not forget. On one villa in Montenegro guys make 12 marble sculptures of - full country’s pantheon. At the other installation many Luster in-style Art deco and with ukosom under Gustav Klimpta. So that on the sly divorce burzhuytsev on the arts 8-)

Yes, I know that such Repa

Even not doubted, this I for other.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 15 2013 15:19:49)

Ah you rather exceptions from rules :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova.