All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova.

Fishing notes Sergei Popova.

Posts 931 to 960 of 1000

margulis wrote:

How I understood, Roma decided to this problem. He their "it, applies it to" in balls and so and zapulivaet.

I so do, when me "decisional laziness" work spombom, 5322991 much easier and faster zakormitsya + spent alone much less forces. Fishing's aging trophy for me this in primarily recreation, so approach an appropriate :flag:

But have one thing BUT. Not on all reservoirs gonna fly this alignment with 5322991. For example there, where only's aging trophy fish] swims, especially on short sessions (and in momem case this less days almost always. Cereals + pellets +, linear incised both: Boyle stapled in balls with the help sypukhi - this theme. And there is retaions where not until 3-'s kg simply gloom. Here is there to to capture trophy restores not restores, and maslat spomb will have, with cereals and a minor pellets lag its place in zakorme boylam :( :flag:

Игорь (Chytil) wrote:

Seryoga, I not know as other but I precisely SPOMB and had in view. On other missiles already as something and glance even not falls.

Reality yes :cool: Spomb as the me committed revolution in karpozakormakh. Yes and the price spomba essentially equal price normal missiles.

Perhaps the only moment when need a rocket this when after "soup" :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 27 2013 09:21:08)

Spomb - our all. For rare the exception'm using kordovskim skayrayderom, when point well very far.

About balls already established its opinion, write still times, more in detail. For truth to accept not worth, this personally my surveillance.

Recent three season refused from sypukhi in karpovoy a fishing trip on any reservoirs and where only a big murder and where heap not. My previous contrary uses often sypukhu. He much faster collects fish, the first poklevka always is happening have him. Not know with than this strangled, but his point turns off faster, than my. Largest spoils I on first place. When've fed 5322991 and catching on 4 stick (two from Left from marker, two right), 90% large fish were caught out on extreme rods up, with than further was their variation from the principal the table, the better were results. Many known, that large fish never climbs the first on a glade and with prudence nurtures on the edges of the the table. When I became feed less and exclusively major faction and with large trader, feed, the jumbo became borrow in principle across Tiananmen prikormlennoy zone. In conditions competition or on short sessions or same when need harvest all, that enjoyed. Then balls perhaps preferable. But if your goal indeed's aging trophy fish, I would well thought. All because of applies to feral dozens, where concentration of fish not so high, as on commercial.

All I.M.H.O.,

+1

Monster Crab
Deal speak.

Relatively spomba and missiles. Spomb for karpovoy fishing this Number one! But for work spombom need a powerful place it. Have us have fideristov rods up all ??? finesse the situation will. This means that we should look to with a in a path another place it, as least extra-heavy, and better karpovoe for zakorma. Loath I chose for themselves missile in fledged 150 ml.
Need dozakormitsya, I’m taking picture the feeder and do the jimmying missile. Dozen zabrosov and back.
As the so.

Monster Crab wrote:

Everyone because of applies to feral dozens, where concentration of fish not so high, as on commercial.

Need to possess large number of free time, to to practice trophy room fishing on "wild" reservoirs. Charitably far not have all there is so much time :dontknow:

I here is I mentioned its past season. Only one times I have was opportunity motnutsya on dvukhsutochnuyu session. The rest fishing passed in regime. On the evening minutes and out in 4 arrived and already until lunch next days left (i.e. realistically less days. Or at all on the morning arrived and in lunch left. Under such other conditions will prevent approach to zakormu utterly the other and all vysheizlozhennye approaches charitably can not work on such short sessions :dontknow:

For so short sessions have you Roma were excellent trophies! Respekt! :cool:

Lilian wrote:

I’m taking picture crime as and do the jimmying missile. Dozen zabrosov and back.

In this case need klipsovat second distance for missiles otherwise with it bandy will decently further point where then will fall your there's gravy. Although under industrialized fishing carp this not very frightening.

Romeo

I had in view not short session, and normal)) 3-4 days. Under brief session with so approach can be and poklevki not see) 8-) personally I when go on clock, 'm feeding with only does 5322991 with kernel and mikroboylami 8-10 mm, enleve on method. Fish quickly reacts on this deal. But me on wild man with such a fishing trip only couple of times vletala the good fish. And so all to 5-meeting. :dontknow: and leschi, Crucian carps, Leni is)) poslelniy times caught dace on an 8mm khalibut :D

Lilian wrote:

Therefore I chose for themselves missile in fledged 150 ml.

And how many she weighs a loaded?

Romeo wrote:

on the evening minutes and out in 4 arrived and already until lunch next days left

As rule and I have so is obtained.

margulis wrote:

And how many she weighs a loaded?

Not weighed their. But not necessarily fill in its until refusal.

Lilian wrote:

Don’t-weighed. But not necessarily fill in its until refusal.

Yes, but I have udilishche with the biggest test this until 125 grams, so that hardly this option me suited. Increasingly exactly will have dokupat place it.

ZooM wrote:

To so short sessions

I in the past year caught real [kayf]from fishing trips, when on one of increased the under big populations fish 1.5-3 kg, which literally "not gives passage", try to to capture fish more 4-'s kg, which essesno in been less. Here is here and one starts and with size of nozzles and with search for seats toying. Such a itself conundrum with by many neizvesnymi. And most importantly time on all pro all 6-8 hours :love:

By the end of season already roughly knew far need to sit down. On what distance continue to cast until and even in what time days WILL BE peck trophy! :flirt:

Lilian
For us there is a small spomb.

IgoreK wrote:

To us there is a small spomb.

In sense from 2-not shoot liter the bottle?

veps wrote:

At izuchenom a reservoir (place), this already a near certainty!

Any a body of water Hua time will become does :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 27 2013 13:01:47)

Incidentally a small spomb me quite vague, there grapple, uh, sneaks 40g. Feed, yes and the not always. Recently to us in Kyiv came Esquire Drink Database, is a master Spomb, so Valery him told that need spomb middle in size between large and small, here is he be appropriate better for easy carp phishing or heavy fidera. Esquire Drink Database promised issue such. So that waiting for ^)

ZooM wrote:

there grapple, uh, sneaks 40g. Feed, yes and the not always.

Wasn that pellets 2-4 mm or pshenichku with kukuruzkoy the trouble of displaying. :dontknow:

veps wrote:

At izuchenom a reservoir (place), this already a near certainty!

Here no surprise, virtually impossible to capture best Karpov on a reservoir not Zalman him least one season. So that one of basic tasks industrialized fishing carp is of minimizing all processes until patterns. About this writes even the great Leon Hugendayk, for whom is normal practice harvest a host season on one aquatoriums, with goal achievements maximum outcome.

+1

ZooM wrote:

a small spomb

That means "a small"? Can be in comparison, say from liter the bottle.

http://s002.radikal.ru/i197/1303/fa/bff1f07ba2af.jpg

Here is in the that less very little is placed, easier accusations conventional the feeding trough foksovskoy in the size of the # 1.
Virtually all screwing with big.

ZooM wrote:

That in the that less very little is placed, easier accusations conventional the feeding trough foksovskoy in the size of the # 1.

Zoom, when need to deliver on point some number of as much as or rezannykh boylikov clothes, then better than this I - not'll come up with. And a small allows use and khevik for zakorma. :)

veps wrote:

yes and iguanas or monitor nor who not revisit it.

The accuracy of have iguanas or monitor compared with spombom realistically less. Spomb "on klipse" flies :flag:

veps wrote:

and for these goals, the gelva bag not better will? Yes and iguanas or monitor nor who not revisit it.

Pro iguanas or monitor responded Romeo. And about PVA-bags and nets. Say so. If on during need to such continue to cast until - this is yes, as option an excellent. But if on stagnant water, then I want very see how many you spend PVA-bags on "zavozku" 2-4 kg Boylov. PVA-bag need, to concentrate vkusnost hospitals near nozzles, and scatter both: Boyle need to not on one point, and in "point" radius 1-1.5 Dam. Yes and the, this under one tactics, and if need to prolonged tactic zakorma and to attract more spawners, then there at all need to instantaneous prikarmlivanie. And here is in this case - PVA-toast for certain, man at all not be appropriate. However - kilos can be and the crocodile continue to cast until. :)
Or leadership, this same not our method! (With) :)

Sergei (Zoom), excuse, that we you here in your topic fleymim are.

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 27 2013 14:19:06)

veps wrote:

I for mini-!

Though what goal. As I already wrote minispomb good precisely under it catching on feeder when need far and accurately continue to cast until granulirovanyy fodder and under this need to as can be less "be any dust here" (i.e. sypukha our Center. And essesno when there is no fearing woman :flag:

So as when there is Spode far faster zakormitsya large spombom :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 27 2013 14:22:41)

Vertex wrote:

The fact simply many there is sho say about karpovoy industrialized fishing, but fear moderators so as forum fidernyy :crazyfun: That and found outlet in this topic :tomato:

Vertex wrote:

Himself is to blame. Nothing to acquire films to present. (Joke) :D

Enura Abdullayeva, so this a normal conversation, contrary I find welcome this weekend’such discuss. This same airy construction of! :cool:

Not necessarily use khevik for mini-spomba, full under pieces of an corn ~ 70grm.

Romeo wrote:

accuracy have iguanas or monitor compared with spombom realistically less.

Saw recently sweeping declaration iguanas or monitor - art :love: But as always all taints the price :disappointed:.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova.