All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets RomaDa

Sheets RomaDa

Posts 1 to 30 of 64

In Sunday 22.03 I and Artem were just discovering season industrialized fishing on Khanzhenkovskom (it same Nizhnekrynskoe) created.

Toured in 8.30 a.m. in district Kommunistovskogo the beach,, the weather has, super: West wind meters 10 in second, yes impulses perhaps until 20 meters in second - on wave of lambs are were wound :rain:, air + 5 degrees. Sat across on turn reservoir - wind in the back - tolerable.

I brought together Shimano Catana Heavy 3.9 Dam until 110 grams and vershinku Trabucco 1.5 oz - has drawn one in one and now on Heavy done 1 oz glass, 1.5 oz and 35- 45 y.o. oz - composite (coal + glass) and 2, 3 and 4 oz - all coal.

Tooling Pater Noster (disambiguation) on document with a string RR 0.1 mm, there's gravy 25 grams and ceasing 0.1 with a hook # 16-40 see And also brought together arrived from of Odessa Trabucco NEOX Quiver 2.7 Dam with test 10-35 (done 1 and 1.5 oz) vershinka 1 oz glass - tooling Pater Noster (disambiguation) on document with a string RR 0.1 mm, there's gravy 20 grams, ceasing 3000.00-60 centimeters, hook # 20.

After shatter trawling looms the: In 10 metres from Bank stone brovka, on which can be to leave all that can be, and further seamless slightly zailennyy sval depth until roughly 6-7 meters and-meters 60 :dontcare: if not more.

Before assembly udilisch as always made a sauce prikormku. Composition such: 1 / 2 packs FishDream "Database" + 1 / 2 packs FishDream "station wagon winter" + 1 / 2 packs FishDream "bream Sport" + 1 / 4 packs FishDream "the Red Karp" - in short brought together all the remnants of with past fishing trips and with contest on Starobesheve created. Yes and still plus added roughly grams 150 coarse very.

The bait: Night crawlers and maggot. Maggot not worked not separately, not in finger sandwiches. Only net night crawlers on the hook yielded poklevki.

After joint discuss with client-decided feed two point - under Heavy distance 40-50 meters, under deal on Picker 20-25 meters. On the far-distance there is full zero for all time fishing - water still the Cold.

On Picker went poklevki, the more, that nutritious with client-virtually playground-meters 10 and wide Dam 3 and two pikerami, worked with it.

The first obrybilsya Artem okunkom (neighbors were in braced - bass long on this a reservoir not saw) grams on 150 and small sudachki. Then and I have went poklevki scale sudachka grams until 150. One times it skip karasik, but he decided, that sooner still in a hatchling pond and gone on stone the sidelines. All poklevki occurred after zakorma with only does 5322991 in diameter roughly 40 mm in diameter and necessarily with motylem. 5322991 was feeding roughly times in hour.

In general, is famously full of fish and talked, the more that not seen each other in, perhaps, with October month. Very happy about it the emergence of fideristov on our a reservoir (saw one accurately :crazyfun:) and very many that will keep - were asked about game, osnastkakh and watched himself process.

And emerged question - a minor sudachok after lifting with hook quickly falls asleep (though swallowed not deeply), after as saw, that the first vylovlennye and released are swimming to top while, had to rest to occupy (pity modicum cry :(). That can be take to save sudachkov? :writing:

Else will add Artem - cordage and photo with him.

Last edited by (Mar 24 2009 10:06:54)

wrote:

And emerged question - a minor sudachok after lifting with hook quickly falls asleep.

There is suspicion, that pike perch not has time pass Barcelona, all-??? he gentle very, and as quickly thumbs with depth 7 meters snow. Here is such I have suspicion :tomato:

ZooM wrote:

There are suspicion, that pike perch not has time pass Barcelona, all-??? he gentle very, and as quickly thumbs with depth 7 meters snow.

In is the and deal, that lovilsya on Picker, and the depth of was maximum Dam 3-3.5.

Ah and as you Trabucco NEOX Quiver?

Doker wrote:

Nu and as you Trabucco NEOX Quiver?

A cool, relatively the easy, posylistaya polubystraya wand, without brovok (place such was) works with kormushkami from 15 to 25 grams - more be afraid questioning from-for test, think, Hua brovok can be work and with less weight. Conveniently work one hand on short, to 25 meters-continental distances. Poklevki on vershinkakh provided neslabogo wind shown well.

My opinion - its use this band retaions and not a strong for on distance until 30 meters. From describe in the catalogue Trabucco - wand progressive by building, so that want still try on a paid a reservoir on big karasyu, carp we should drink a and Amur river (ah this when the water's got to warm up :rofl:).

Report for 03.05.09 (before fitting the cordages on recreation month on 3 in ties with anticipating birth 2-oops daughters - although hope on gift exhorts day birth, hope, that wife releases the on direct area).

Intended Gone Fishin '(on Khanzhenkovskoe created - but, obtaining information from good human, go on an interesting taxable a body of water in 35 kilometers from Khartsyzska.

A body of water a handsome, well maintained and fish in it there is - the price 40 Grzywna (with nose (athletes 30 Grzywna (. - the availability of identity documents necessarily) and requirement basis that is in approach day, someone to catch fish valuable breeds weight less 500 grams mock and not more 5 udilisch :rofl: - us the so much why? From fish: Crucian, perch, carp, a carp, White Amur. In principle on modern prices acceptable.

, the weather has,, of course, has pleased: 2 times rain polivalo, and wind there here show promoted.

Has arrived on 4 human: I, format - feeder, orders with wife founded - your fishing bobber.

I brought together Trabucco Sygnum Medium with vershinkoy 1 / 4 oz, coil 3,000, the main the cord RR, there's gravy FOX 14 grams and after punching trawling quietly fell in a residue - the depth of roughly on 40 meters away not more 2-2.5 meters and on of coastline in sight, that body of water not dialed - still realistically can be 1 meter depth add. All the more convicts are to sell one side - our Beginner Trail, side with more interesting varnished - closed.

Fish-sicles FishDream "Sea Bass" + "Monster Karp" with betainom (with past year) + mere 0.5 kg packs "Feder." The bait: The worm, maggot, night crawlers and sandwiches of them.

With the outset, after enough start-up zakorma, and I have and formata quiet, poplavochniki tyagayut karasika until 250 grams in 6-7 metres from Bank - we in horror. Then and we began harvest on the sly - were electric Crucian carps, couple of times karpiki and sazanchiki until 300-400 grams, and one mirror karpik. Attempt to in changing length defence wakes up aggressivity not delivered success.

Finished another site migration excercise, as make us poplavochniki, and near little man on the pacifier. A la feeder (2 short defence wakes up aggressivity and on protivozakruchivatele is worth, so there) pulls out sazanchika roughly on 2 kg - accept decision muster Picker Trabucco NEOX Quiver, and let consider not quality, so number of :D, vershinka 1 oz and there's gravy FOX 7 grams poklevok transparent bungalows.

But fish klevala naskokami: Mistake the main - good to dwell on with prikormkoy (elites works only at very warm water) and than any needs facing - bailed on balloon under Bank and prikormka looks a shining stain on backdrop of dark clay :mad:, yes and need to was muster Shimano Catana Heavy and fling under the other Bank with the feeding trough 40 grams - well realistically was get until depth. Think else will add format - derzhitsya'll staple mentor :flag:

Incidentally from original - was caught cancer-roughly 16 centimeters on feeder and hook precisely in mouth - all so, that thought network s goalkeeper touched :rofl:

Photo although:

1. Us make poplavochniki.
2. Roma (format) with fish tank.
3. And I in late all with fish tank.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by (May 5 2009 11:36:55)

Cancer on feeder:

Zoom

wrote:

1. Us make poplavochniki.

wrote:

Rak on feeder

Roma, you made POPLAVOChNITsA!% -)

And your the answer Chemberlenshe - price! - such wrinkle now became me Euroskepticism :cool: (joke)

And in general the - where there is is a master, there and a body of water normally looks! :flag:

Dood wrote:

Roma, you made POPLAVOChNITsA!

Ah, until the end of us not throw up their - Mr. Picker under Bank is famously served, although if would deal on Picker worked with the outset - outcome could be the same or even with due merely Mr. Picker here.

Not, rights was Romeo in one of posts who wrote, that now time an on Picker under Bank - here is so: "Age live - age East" and need to add to proverb notwithstanding "and faster do conclusions and change lanes under conditions" :flag:

wrote:

. Do conclusions and change lanes under conditions.

And catch it sazanchikov on 2 engine bed, not triviality deal on Picker :D

wrote:

And catch it sazanchikov on 2 engine bed, not triviality deal on Picker.

, too, the exit - put the feeder "method" and close over her :rofl: I more likes "rapid" feeder with perezabrosami times in 5-10 minutes and with one pounder. Although in next time on such a a reservoir shall put 1 "method" and on Picker d over exclusively, izgolyatsya :crazy:

+2

wrote:

Although in next time on such a a reservoir shall put 1 "method" and on Picker d over exclusively, izgolyatsya.

And here is this decision the right! And if there is opportunity, then can hope to throw a even 2 "method"! With large nozzles, and let itself await their both numerous cascades! :glasses:

There poklevki let and rare, but often find themselves the salvaged. And you itself in this time get pleasure from speed industrialized fishing! ;)

+1

wrote:

Also the exit - put the feeder "method" and close over her. I more likes "rapid" feeder with perezabrosami times in 5-10 minutes and with one pounder. Although in next time on such a a reservoir shall put 1 "method" and on Picker d over exclusively, izgolyatsya.

Still and here poplyusuyu :flag: I himself such.

Here is question, truth. In this season, too, mean desire to one feeder as karpovik on "method" use. But not incapable until with good, but not very expensive coil with beytrannerom. As defense from theft rods up like a boar? Friction clutch on least? Seems, so reel in will be difficult, if himself not zasechetsya. Check box?

Nikolaich wrote:

Dont yawn, are you

Ha! Not yawn, are you.% -) Sam know :stupor: ;)

Question after all in is, that fishing something at the other feeder actively, and this as you dumbass, in the sidelines, on the jumbo - somewhere on law of averages there. Not yawn coming on it is difficult.

bond wrote:

How defense from theft rods up like a boar? Friction clutch on least? Seems, so reel in will be difficult, if himself not zasechetsya.

The exit there is. Need to to there's gravy had a deaf fastening, then under poklevke will occur samozasekanie. Friction clutch weaken, and importantly traced, to right off the bat fishing line of yours nothing stopped!

P.S. I has purchased itself 2 katuiri with beytranerami one Sportera from Tica, model SR 4007, the second Tactics from Viva, model TA 5,000, bought these on price in district 50 $. The second me does more comfortable and reliable.

Here is their now on feeder, and with moving the feeding trough type "method" to karpushkam! :) And can be even to control poklevku on the tip fidera! :glasses:

bond wrote:

But not incapable until with good, but not very expensive coil with beytrannerom.

In principle Id say his opinion

I have coil Flagman facing 4,000 with beytranerom, 2 shpuli in goes (1 - sealed plastic saying and 1- with the cover) - weight reel 410 grams, 've served 3 year without issues and only now is beginning to to dwell on - despite give in MOVIE (until this not be held) approximate the price on new prices about 400 Grzywna (.

Record reel - carp on 6.3 kg and bad about molesting even with kormushkami until 100 grams. So that well a normal option :flag:

Freshly minted report in the 15.05.09.

Given the absence of time on full-blown fishing trip: '(From-for joyful Admirals :flag: was able extricate on our Khanzhenkovskoe created with 15.00 until 18.00.

, the weather has, very has pleased :rain: - a strong winds Western wind, then heavy clouds - the the clean the sky, then rain - the feel hot.

Brought together Picker Trabbuco and Volkswagen Jetta TDI Trabbuco, the main on both - the cord 0.1 mm, trough 14 and 21 grams (both Fox). Leashes are applied, measuring 0.1 mm and-from 30 centimeters to about 1.5 Dam, hook # 16 and # 18. Fish-sicles FishDream "Database" + FishDream "Sea Bass" + 100 grams coarse very, the bait - maggot and nasadochnyy night crawlers.

Throwing good and on 5 meters and on 30 meters and on 50 meters - bottom equally zaileno and gradually falling, under Bank in silent places - in sight Crucian to melt on top (spawning). Replanting foam plastic success not has brought.

Outcome fishing - third convocation, and one left there's gravy on bottom in stones. In sight from-for weather even okunek and sudachok not come: '(Here is such a fishing :tired:

Zoom

Last edited by (May 18 2009 22:54:09)

Negative outcome,, too, outcome! :yep:

Importantly to visit have water and try solve not the issues tasks!

wrote:

Given the absence of time on full-blown fishing trip from-for joyful Admiralswas able extricate on our Khanzhenkovskoe created with 15.00 until 18.00.

Novel, yes you Attaboy, that at all was able to escape on three minutes and out! :flag:

I, personally, for such short term not keep up even to degrade like and reconstitute! :whistle: :glasses: ;)

Given OPovuyu fishing trip and finding wife still in Birth, and also a temporary force-Majeure with rybalkami in view nourishing rising generation - was able to escape on full-blown fishing trip 17.05.09.

Toured with his exclusive video interview on taxable a body of water in 30 kilometers from Khartsyzska in 5.00 -, the weather has, a golden:

http://i035.radikal.ru/0905/3a/99fbe9a8f90b.jpg

As and thought at before have spread three some tackle:

1. SPRO Inspiration 4.2 Dam until 140 grams, coil Flagman facing 4,000, the main - raskosami Trabucco Feeder 0.2 mm, vershinka # 2, there's gravy "and watermelon" 40 grams, about ceasing Fluorocarbon same 0.16 mm-10 centimeters - the bait 4-7 oparyshey, the popcorn, the worm. Impose 60-70 meters - calculation on a carp and carp.

2. Simano Catana 3.9 Dam until 110 grams, coil Mikado Ultraviolet 3,000, the main - raskosami Trabucco Feeder 0.18 mm, vershinka 2 oz, there's gravy - "so there" 20 grams, ceasing Fluorocarbon same 0.16 mm-10 centimeters - the bait 4-7 oparyshey, the popcorn, the worm. Impose 40-50 meters - calculation on a major an, a carp and carp.

3. Trabucco Signum Medium prix a 3.6 Dam until 100 grams, vershinka 1 oz, the main - the fishing line is Trabucco Feeder 0.16 mm, there's gravy "cell" round 15 grams, tooling Pater Noster (disambiguation), about ceasing hadn mm-70 centimeters, which then was reduced by the until 30 centimeters - that increased implementation of poklevok.

In as a prikormki used the remnants of prikormki with OPovoy fishing (roughly 1 kg) + added 1 pack FishDream "station wagon" + 1 pack FishDream "Gross carp Corn. it gives you gas" + 1 / 5 banks syrup on the top FishDream "BigFish" and 50 grams coarse very.

A major fish not has drawn - competitors, perhaps, abrupt change weather with Friday on Saturday and in Sunday after lunch the storm.

But such a fish lovilas:

http://s58.radikal.ru/i160/0905/6f/44b0d69c5f48.jpg

And such a:

http://s52.radikal.ru/i135/0905/12/3a64e8410ed4.jpg

Outcome fishing roughly 3 kg an, nekrupnogo sazanchika and karpika middle weight 200-300 grams:

http://s39.radikal.ru/i084/0905/71/f5d421ffc7f6.jpg

The entire fish was is prepared on couple of and broadcast on strengthening forces young home to their mamas in chronology :love:

+1

Roma you lime Khanzhenkovskogo reservoir. Have me to you request pick a appropriate place for regional the tournament on this a reservoir man on 20. ?

Freshly minted report about a fishing trip Irkutsk 06.06.09.

Profits with Roman (format) on the same taxable a body of water (that report previously) - given, that already - I feel warm and our old seats are busy, sat across on levees. Toured too little, too late - roughly in 5 morning.

Have spread:

1. Shimano Catana 3.9 until 110 grams, vershinka 2 oz, the main cord RR 0.1 mm, tooling "method" with the feeding trough 20 grams and a leash around Fluorocarbon same 0.16 mm-10 centimeters with crocheted want # 12 and on Aurum / 2-3 maize, which then changed on the popcorn, maggot and the worm. Impose 40 meters and lures from day one with only does - outcome third convocation.

2. Trabucco Sygnum Medium 3.6 until 100 grams, vershinka 1 oz, the main the cord FL 0.1 mm, tooling "Pater Noster (disambiguation)" with the feeding trough Fox 21 grams and ceasing hadn mm with crocheted email to the Owner # 16-60 centimeters - outcome, one karpik on 300 grams and two karasika on 30 grams, and also two cancer on moldy worm.

Prikormu did of what homes remained - FishDream "bream" + "River" + 1 / 2 packs "the Red carp" + 200 grams different cannabis. The bait - maggot, the worm, maize. The popcorn.

Nibble as obrezalo in 10 morning and so at all around the the pond - here is such a opovaya fishing Lies.

Sit and turnips scratching my, how many mistakes've done :tired:

Last edited by (Jun 9 2009 15:13:54)

Roma, and that on a near distance there is,, too, quiet? Can, on more small tracts of need was scaling with seals like 2.5-4 Dam, but on levees as I understand normal depth, although with other hand, you speak, that third convocation have all fishermen on the pond.

vadamantus wrote:

Perhaps, on more small tracts of need was scaling with seals like 2.5-4 Dam, but on levees as I understand normal depth, although with other hand, you speak, that third convocation have all fishermen on the pond.

In is the and deal, that on levees the depth of not more 4 meters, mostly from 2.5 until 3.5 meters. And more small tracts of, far on the idea of, moves away carp accusations - closed masters of dam for industrialized fishing.

In soon, possible time despite to visit a body of water "BAM" - on it the last time years 5 ago was - say, took tenants and led in order, where need to - been cleaned up, where need to - koryazhnik have done, launched 2 year ago White fish (carp, White Amur, Crucian) and still someone, and also until tomorrow, i.e. until 10 June a body of water was closed on spawning - need watch. All the more that summary information with past year - fish there is, and sometimes vletayut bonuses in 3 kg.

wrote:

Meanwhile more that summary information with past year - fish there is, and sometimes vletayut bonuses in 3 kg.

There is work for "Special"! :crazyfun: by the cost of fishing on this Trida a reservoir?

vadamantus wrote:

by the cost of fishing on this Trida a reservoir?

15 Grzywna (. With rods up (if anything was in the past year) - for fidera there perhaps not know :rofl:

Men read and crying. I a bit you've enlightened :flag:

My, June and July this month, when virtually on all rented reservoirs goes strong otkorm carp and amur for order to autumn fish them maximally nabravshuyu weight fish, ah and karasyu laid all the of course, and in this time to capture sytuyu plump fish virtually it is unrealistic, because fed its not dust prikormochnoy, and normal food, i.e. he sells :playful:

So not stake by and until August even not go to parts on (retaions - wastes money :mybb:

And you all not've calmed down raze. Now need to harvest bream and the on reservoirs where not fed :)

???? fed its there where usually not give harvest or if width pond allows the fed fall far not realistically It's a :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets RomaDa