All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets 2009 from Romeo

Sheets 2009 from Romeo

Posts 61 to 90 of 141

vadamantus wrote:

Only here is question on cordage Number 2 place it from SPRO, there's gravy not puny weight. On balance some tackle raze this not had?

And that will udilischu with test until 140 grams from trough 25 grams?

Romeo wrote:

SPRO Inspiration 4.2 Dam until 140 grams, coil Shimano Exage 4,000 RA, the main mono Maver Dual Band 0.2 mm, ceasing same SLR 0.16 mm, hook # 12, there's gravy 25 grams.

vadamantus wrote:

Corn and peas as prepared, zamachivali proactively?

Maize and the peas groomed the LESSEE shall, for that him large thank you -, I'm charming he this keeps managing to do, us simply once was these engage :blush:

Romeo wrote:

Skyfall our the request, the LESSEE shall dam put making the in as a benchmark and a few days privazhival fish wheat.

Romeo wrote:

Over a few days until fishing sypali on living with a bucket wheat every day (tenant covered the cost of wheat).

Little sporting gambler’s excitement in this moment.

And fish there of course the Beautiful :cool:

Romeo wrote:

A forgot say. Fishermen on a reservoir was many. Sat take a careful to us, but have them carp not was. The entire carp stood on our table.

Still would, if would I sat with you near, I would head itself broken, that I do not so? But on fact all very simply.

You me pardon Messrs. athletes, personally I as of an amateur boxer, except beautiful fish and tasty traditions little see here personally. Simply play around on vykachivaniyu imaginations.

+2

Алекс wrote:

you me pardon Messrs. athletes, personally I as of an amateur boxer, except beautiful fish and tasty traditions little see here personally. Simply play around on vykachivaniyu imaginations.

Agree. Although throughout and simply nadubasit fish can, too, need to.

I have here is what arise questions. Not first fishing trip'm, Roman not uses, in some least, traditional for themselves prikormku. With than this stems? She unsupportable telling on work? Or centreline prikormka, with before on it was many reproaches, more'm really quite used for fish commercial increased the?

I only thus question why, because, mostly not by experience, hear, that more it's a very simple, not the slightest bit interesting prikormka works also, and sometimes and better prikormki, which on ideas must be simply bomb?

Himself not can understand, in than here the reason. As option I have there is thought, that producers quality prikormki can, strongly call with clever ideas with components of and in water for to smell fish all this gives not the most literate bouquet? While producers any recyclable materials a flat in the best case attention one in an odor and kaboom - fish not way and suited with gusto.

Let us optimistically.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Illy centreline prikormka, with before on it was many reproaches, more'm really quite used for fish commercial increased the?

I only thus question why, because, mostly not by experience, hear, that more it's a very simple, not the slightest bit interesting prikormka works also, and sometimes and better prikormki, which on ideas must be simply bomb?

In my opinion, what the difference, what prikormku have been applying on this a fishing trip. There already that Sensas, that FishDream. You homilies week day in day bag pour in place alleged fishing on living with a bucket wheat. Further already - than soul pleases, those zasevayte. Fish Vasha - 100%.

Алекс wrote:

you me pardon Messrs. athletes, personally I as of an amateur boxer, except beautiful fish and tasty traditions little see here personally. Simply play around on vykachivaniyu imaginations.

Neighbor, in such a fishing trip sport there is no. This simply guys go sit with line for souls. Have the right. In this, too, has its charm of. Only not for those who sits outside zakormlennogo for weeks Alternatively :dontknow:

VIVA wrote:

I.M.H.O.,, what the difference, what prikormku have been applying on this a fishing trip.

Not ah theory we all know, and pro privadu still Sabaneev, wrote. I specifically asked question pro prikormku.

VIVA wrote:

I.M.H.O.,, what the difference, what prikormku have been applying on this a fishing trip. There already that Sensas, that FishDream. You homilies week day in day bag pour in place alleged fishing on living with a bucket wheat. Further already - than soul pleases, those zasevayte. Fish Vasha - 100%.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Illy centreline prikormka, with before on it was many reproaches, more'm really quite used for fish commercial increased the?

Ah not all so simply as may seem on first glance :flag:

Simply need a was large-factional prikormka on a carp, here is I its and used. "Be any dust here" on such a fishing trip not see sense, and all higher enumerated producers make almost all a mixture dust-dust :playful:

Andrei, for example, enjoyed prikormkoy she "Karp", with good major faction :cool:

Here is and all explanations :whistle:

If I will harvest dace or a white bream, then see in my reports play their customary for me prikormku :playful:

Алекс wrote:

Yes you Oh, just stay in he athlete couple of years and you until gag reflex have had enough harvest dace and renounce all another triviality :crazyfun:

Алекс wrote:

efforts sporting gambler’s excitement in this moment.

The entire sports the excitement remained far in past …

Incidentally not think, that a body of water recognized fish plate eldorado. The cost of fishing just 20 Grzywna (. For clock, so that at that price themselves realize this not aquarium where fish more than water :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

Only not for those who sits outside zakormlennogo for weeks Alternatively.

Алекс wrote:

A would, if would I sat with you near, I would head itself broken, that I do not so? But on fact all very simply.

When I saw those some tackle on left and on the right side from us, then me hate even was near sit with such rigging of this ship. ???? people came quite not poor. I on which mental gave couple of councils fellow, that sat from Left, and he through 15 minutes dragged her up a carp. Not in privade deal, and in the minds fishermen :glasses:

Level of fishermen on our reservoirs simply vykashivaet :mad: Since such rigging of this ship need on a fishing trip from machines not exits, would still bribery not will :crazyfun:

And the most big laughable watch, as they fish vyvazhivayut :flag:

Place it in one line with water, i.e. in parallel water and it utterly not is participating in vyvazhivanii, and in battle enters coil, that are currently running as a meat-grinder and she poor wheezes and deserving wildly :crazyfun: But most ridiculous in this moment look on faces these fishermen - realistically wild expression :D

Romeo wrote:

A the most big laughable watch, as they fish vyvazhivayut.

Here is this accurately. Watched picture, as neighbor right from me vyvazhival tolstoloba, place it - Chinese you dumbass, the main raskosami adds 0.3-0.35 mm, the coil at all the arcane origin, and he tries to this tolstoloba pull been dragged through, the latest from such a enter through disabled telecom, simplex, basic and is gone the treasure of, utyanuv for a fitoplanktonnuyu rigging. Pity fish, got snagged where any and will be killed.

So that lacks our fishers skill in the fight with major fish tank.

Romeo wrote:

. 10 kg prikormki + 700 grams cannabis + 1 kg corn + mere 0.5 kg pea plants. All of this on two. 've overfed the assistant meters ten in length and couple of meters in wide.

Pardon for question, somehow way such number of prikormki was delivered in point fishing?

vadamantus wrote:

’ for question, somehow way such number of prikormki was delivered in point fishing?

With the help only does this is done in for hours, if given that showered the two of :glasses:

Was would that hurl, and continue to cast until not the problem :mybb:

1 kg corn zabrasyvaetsya fucking slingshot for couple of minutes :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Since help only does this is done in for hours, if given that showered the two of.

Now particularize distance.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

double distance.

25-30 meters.

Romeo wrote:

25-30 meters.

This on two fidera worked on this distance there is?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

This is on two fidera worked on this distance there is?

Yes, the distance was similar on all fiderakh :whistle: Caught in tandem :glasses:

Write fully-fledged report sentiments there is no, so d good candidate because :playful:

In the composition of the: I, Andrei (embrace), his nephew of Dima and Vovka (Vovka) have extricated themselves on retreatments before CU, so say recall after Summer purely cyprinids kept fishing trips about how same all-??? look poklevki on feeder, not wild Syria, which accounted for watch all summer :flirt:

Toured on a body of water on the evening (too little, too late). In end, put induce rapidly the exit small fry before goings sun, and as only the sun went, a dace swam sleep, and we switched over to an, which ever responds rarely, but the size of the independent - 300-500 grams :cool:

On tradition as it was dark, set to-eating traditions and "communicate verbally." Harvest after such a feasts quite to finish your meal, and all barged in sleep :mybb:

With morning a bit polovili an, and then switched over to dace. After as have picked up which to enough capricious fish, began real beating up small fry. The size of the small fry was good, the main mass 100-200 grams and enough often on more 2D panoramic the pourer at the second feeder sat a dace grams on 300 :love: :cool:

Under the end of the fishing I picked up by quite chic efforts to plotve and virtually on every zabrose with massacres at regular intervals in 2-3 minutes was pulling out fish. Roughly through hour I is content from such a fishing and from fishing at all and hours in 12 zasobiralsya home :mybb:

Incidentally caught and one karpika - amnesties :love:

To word say, on a reservoir was very many people with donkami, but all cigarette bamboo –, with densely and hopelessly :rofl:

On the evening telephoned Andrei and told, that when he took out a hatchling pond with our catch of the day tonight (24 kg incidentally), then have many occurred the rogue and of blood gap brain. And when they saw, that a the not as they on five rubber bands on 10 likely or on 15 donok on human, but on one thing or two rods up with one crocheted, gap brain moved in final stage :rofl: :x

So this given, that Vovka and Dima filonili, and not wanted harvest fish, and me and to Andrey had to take the rap for of four :crazyfun:

In end fishing Commission itself - donochniki gender marriages in another times realized entire hopelessness his existence, and personally I received moved pleasure from communication with friends, and fish - fish simply as always lovilas - not in fish happiness :cool: :love: :flag:

+1

In addition to report Romeo.

The remittances on a joint fishing done-a school nearby, we planned on Zakharovskoe created, swim carp before CU 2009, but in the latest moment decided change a body of water with more a variety plaster composition fish.

On a body of water toured in 17.00, met with Vovkoy, who took office for all, promising place industrialized fishing. On tasting house beer and forward on enleve fish.

I zamesil two the composition prikormochnykh mixtures:

1. FishDream "a dace" + FishDream "Database" + coconut steel wool.
2. Chip "Golden" + FishDream Italy "station wagon" + she "Bomba."

The first composition - the main for work, the second - for prikarmlivaniya 5322991.

Eiaee two udilischami:

1. Shimano Speedmaster Medium Feeder until 105 grams, vershinka 1 oz, coil Shimano Super 3,000, the cord SunLine Sast Away # .6, there's gravy Mikado 25 grams, ceasing 0.14-0.16 mm, hook # 10-12, the distance fishing - 30 meters, the depth of - 7 meters.

2. Shimano Speedmaster Heavy Feeder until 110 grams, vershinka 2 oz, the coil Shimano Aspire 4,000, cord SunLine Cast Away # 0.8, there's gravy Mikado 50 grams, ceasing 0.14-0.16 mm, hook # 10-12, the distance fishing - 50 meters, the depth of - 9 meters.

On the evening, talismanic several fat plotvits, have prepared dinner, on Seit and DJ, kick it much talk on subject fishing industrialized fishing in various conditions.

When on the morning, gulping wanting lifetime of sound coffee, smoked a cigarette and forward in battle. I put it right on point fishing on three globe and haters. Through and a half hours fish, in zone fishing has targeted for annihilation decent number of, poklevki followed one for the other, with on a near distance there is a dace was punier when one realizes, on the far-distance there is - than, but ostentatious.

Poloviv, in such a pace still half an hour of exercise understood, that two rods up - this "zabagato" will. Accept, decision harvest with a near distance there is, more easy pounder (after eeaaneie La, dire udilisch, harvest easy pounder - this simply bliss).

To 13.00 on a near point's backed up many petty small fry until 100 grams, which was gripping the bait even before, as there's gravy slide on bottom. Fishing - this recreation, yes ah its round 6, turn on far, poklevki ostentatious, but a dace larger, polovili until 15.00 and zasobiralis home.

About neighbors, donochnikov gender marriage, Romeo all wrote, I correct only one thing on to individuals each of them can be, was easily read on perceiving - “F-And-D-E-the R. ” Of course, feeder he is so apparently driving and is so apparently driving often, almost always.

In end fishing Commission itself - not from number of caught fish, and from pleasure communication with friends.

+1

About eeaaneie La Andrei correctly wrote - by taking over in hands Medium Light until 70 grams-2.5--3.3 Dam and weight 150 grams, one starts understand sense fishing :love: :cool: :flag:

Weather clearly not wanted ease me fishing trip and constantly the capitol, then on the sky sailed black clouds and pute ice wind, then morosil rain, then vyglyadyvalo the sun, then again behaved rain, then struck a bolt from, run afoul of on heavy wind and loaded a strong begun.

http://feeder.at.ua/ctila/1/mesto.JPG

Maver Thor Evolution Spigot 3.9 Dam until 120 grams, coil Shimano Exage 4,000 RA, the main the cord Daiwa Regal Sensor 0.171 mm, ceasing same SLR 0.16 mm, hook # 12, there's gravy 50 grams, the distance fishing 60 meters.

Shimano Catana 2.5--3.3 Dam until 70 grams, coil Shimano AERNOS XTL AORI C3000, the main the cord SunLine Cast Away 10lb, about ceasing same SLR 0.14 mm, hook # 12, there's gravy 21 grams, the distance fishing 40 meters.

FishDream "a dace" + Sensas Aromix Gross Gardons.

Eiaee on maize, maize + maggot, maggot + foams.

Aromatiziroval the pourer with the help DreaMix "Joker" and DreaMix "Vanilla."

Understandably fish under such kataklizmakh of nature on occupies refused peck, and the first two hours I only and handled those, that with massacres at regular intervals in 2-3 minutes hard've fed.

http://feeder.at.ua/ctila/1/roach2.JPG

Such were the most small copies of.

http://feeder.at.ua/ctila/1/roach3.JPG

Pod the end of the fishing lovilas mostly such a a dace.

All-??? Justpatience and labor all dogged as does, and especially 20 liters prikormochnoy a mixture, and slowly, but confidently a dace starters waking up and styagivatsya to prikormlennym points. First expo immediately lots copies of in 150-200 grams, and then their preempted more so well-fed brethren in the 300 grams and even more.

http://feeder.at.ua/ctila/1/roach.JPG

A car this dace harvest one thing pleasure.

So same applied several wide industrialized fishing small fry, which allowed virtually without stops harvest very defiant fish. Applied enleve with long one a leash around 2-2.5 Dam on falling, enleve with a leash around 1 meter with podsadkoy ball foam plastic and enleve with a leash around 70 centimeters with trawling in provolochku, with precisely in provolochku come across the most large copies of.

Poklevki major small fry an unforgettable spectacle, vershinku sgibalo under 90 degrees, and place it podprygivalo on hotel reception.

In end Hi. Did you many fish, received mass of pleasure, but want still, so that season on plotve until that and am not expected turning a blind.

http://feeder.at.ua/ctila/1/ulov.JPG

Continuation of should …

+1

A major a dace - fighter!

ZooM wrote:

A big a dace - fighter!

There is such, but I its. Bam-bam and in a hatchling pond. Without noise and dust (with) :rofl:

Rods up any by building and a major a dace - inexpressible sensations (with) :rofl:

In these weekend precisely for such'm going to go :) If Fest. Match-Bichon Frise "all-??? will mark: http://fsfkharkov.ucoz.ua/forum/51-391-1

Last edited by ZooM (Sep 17 2009 14:31:07)

Romeo wrote:

. A dace starters waking up and styagivatsya to prikormlennym points.

What point it turned out the most toward a? And character trawling on spots and depth describe it to.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

What point it turned out the most toward a?

Worked both equally, wasn that on the far-a dace was larger a bit. Bottom as bottom … style of, glens dreysenoy … baited in the "table" immediately for..... shapely eyebrows … bottom rocky shale.

On every a reservoir their vagaries have fish … such information useful only on separately taken production but the pond.

ZooM wrote:

If festival "Match-Bichon Frise" all-??? will mark …

Seryoga, when same you start pursue contest on fideru?% -)

Romeo wrote:

've been for maize have doubled, maize + maggot, maggot + foams.

What combination of worked better? On clean maize poklevki were?

Boev wrote:

Seryoga, when same you start pursue contest on fideru?

Oleg, now even not know, I have here all in life so rapidly is changing, I even not can with certainty say in what city of I will to live tomorrow. :) Precisely on this I and shut down sports season for themselves before time. So as to train and prepare for an competition simply it is unrealistic. Ah and organization competition in such conditions this at all fiction :smoke:

Алекс wrote:

At clean maize poklevki were?

The largest on clean maize and klevala :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets 2009 from Romeo