All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Viva but

Posts 1 to 30 of 442

Here will my sheets :)

On invitation of Comrade persuasively about royal couple landed at 11.05 on Lake in Lychanku.

Agreed to in advance, canceled together affairs on Monday,. Otherwise accurately would not went. From-for work in Sunday arrived home in hour night. In 3 already need was Still Rise. Fall asleep not broke a. Coffee, Burn and in path.

A body of water the hugely a handsome. Dormant and soul, and body. Until Valery handled prikormkoy and montazhami, I, drinking some coffee you can, closely to forgive poor amelie all secrets Comrade under a vocal accompaniment the choir frogs. Flushed-yes. Mudril he with over sea foul stench decently.

Agreed to, who and where is placed, who far's roofing. ????? on 2 fidera. Have Valera - specialized karpovye Shimano Catana and Fox Warrior. I have cyprinids kept until there is no. Eiaee Preston emerge Active and pounder from system Maver Powerlite. The fishing line is Trabucco and same Dual Band 0.28 mm. A with kormushkami type method. The nozzle sitch - boyli and maize.

In 6.15 I works cordage. Drink coffee (sleep like terribly, thought, that for wheel fall asleep), 'm just admiring water body are. The there, then here vskidyvayutsya handsomes-driven carps. Waiting for.

In: 48 on Preston rights itself vershinka, raskosami bit hazy. Strike. There is! In sense on the hook there is. But to Bank go not wants. Felt, that such a rival I have still in life not was. Especially vividly this feel on rod weight 160 grams. Doubled brighter after spring 30-one 420 grams "bibiki."

Fish beats. Not does. But place it predisposition of simply eloquently, katushechka (incidentally Cormoran Feeder - byudzhetnee not'll come up with), too, not brings. And through couple of minutes in podsake e?anaaao-White Amur. Parents in matt, weigh - 5100 grams. Hands are shaking. Dream, as hand lifted. Personal record. Whole amur-on and Of course same in ear. Fish after all - food. That wife then will tell. :D

Soon poklevka have Valera. Unlike me, Valery - experienced karpyatnik. And thus using intel carp we should drink a 3 kg applies very quietly. Even from photo session refuses.

Poklevalo have us still hours 2. But, to Valerinomu the surprise of, all - of a lame move on. Only me was lucky extricate carp slightly more poltorushki. Incidentally, fish yesterday was highly passive. Klevala grapple-grapple. Was many skhodov. But about prominent cyprinids kept steam trains accounted for only dream.

Morning nibble t calmed yet in 9.20. Day I caught 2-'s karasey. ???? the first - grams on 30 took the bait on boyli. Honestly-to-mouth. Hook - in the lower lip.

In lunch loaded a small elcome. Me decently razmorilo and directly in got had to communicate with bogeyman. Here is so we waited evening Ah, this is great. Somewhere in 15.30 solidly've overfed 2 point. One - have reed. Second - on line with. Valery eiaee on the first, I - on the second.

In half of fifth putting a hammer to a the feeder prikormkoy and hear leftist ear familiar breath. I'm turning it head, Valerina Catana churchgoers keep in, Friction clutch we have exclusive, and himself is a master ioeo on need. In general - on 100% worked law over villainy.

I jolt awake, 'll run up to chair running mate,, grab Burrito place it - Walk here! But across the someone V.A.Yushchenko jump-slightly not rips houses I have your cast together with hand. I in of shock! Hear, got 3 Cristiano Ronaldo is borne Valery. A sigh of relief acknowledge him your cast - for this up fish out there I was unworthy of rival. But and have Valera chance already not was: Too many fishing line of yours managed to old rope-a-carp and is gone in wall reed. Had to hang up.

Was clear, that fish orientalis and is near reed. Get back a littlewith bribery, that on the morning laps. been filed precisely with directions. And tuziki klevali mostly from-under reed.

I field and the their rods up almost under the opposite Bank under cane. Minutes 15 expectations and a powerful poklevka on Maver! Strike - there is! Feel, morning White Amur compared with these mate not always guessed quite (truth have Valera rival was much larger). Fish moves away in cane. Putting any goddamned pressure Friction clutch and pounder try to put to withdraw its on clean water. Is obtained! Karp pivoting and Rapid clout into antithetical to side, on which I not keep up react. There is no I have experience such fishing. Yes and system Maver - not appropriate place it for industrialized fishing taking home trophy carp. Fish rolled off.

Again perezabrasyvaem cordage. Understandable, that two the vanishing major fish after short struggle, to stay alienated the all around. Soon need flock leave. Nor on that already particularly not hope.

Suddenly does the weak poklevka on Preston. Slightly'm pinned under vershinku. Solve the to tie a blood knot. There is! Not understand, truth, sizes rival. Fish goes in my Bank, account for quickly maslat the handle reel. And here is he does freeze and starts stray to top. Meters away in 20 fringes from Bank carp is shown have the surface. I slightly not pooped myself - such a fish I saw only on the photos in fishing journals.

Karp, it seems, has understood, that to what and decided to all-??? play with my ??. Jump, but I already understood, that on clean water Friction clutch can be and, downplay. They to Bank. Valery with podsakom ready the. But carp, understandably, first not wants there go, and second, it turns out simply longer than the diameter podsaka (comrades Valera, podekhavshie to us after lunch to communicate, not missed opportunities popodkalyvat owner podsaka on subject his profprigodnosti). Me, truth, was quite not until laughter. Fish, already highly a weary, gathered entire force and will in fist. Karp decided to go under vymostku. But, thank God, until this time we enough fought,. Have fish simply lacked forces, and place it Ltd. has shown great results on glory.

In those moments I catching themselves on thought, that from work Preston simply so psyched. And mentally ever ever compiled praised themselves, that not regretted money on this place it. The easy, elegant, fish, she knits simply promise. Think, that precisely place it largely helped me lead the-??? this carp in podsaku. On glance people, experienced in it catching carp, have written the my trofeyu verdict slightly more 10-often. ???? fish very impressive. But scales, have shown 7,500 grams. Here perishing not argue with that. Again same a kiss-on and thank you you,, my friend, for fight, for emotions, for ad-! And, of course same, 're taking a carp on taranku. ? playas on kitchen beer need to same with than something to drink! :D

I, of course same, suspected, that sports had forced carp fiderom - an exciting attractive opportunity. But even not thought, that so. It seems, close a new the palpable blow to appease budget :crazy:

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by VIVA (May 13 2009 09:37:44)

+4

, my friend, ah on Lychanke paradise! MaladEts!

ZooM wrote:

Buddy-boy, ah on Lychanke paradise! MaladEts!

Thank you!

Indeed, a body of water - placid. Soul dormant, when you look around. Ah and with fish tank there been utter order. 7.5 kg - a small carp for this Lake. There is 20-often.

Here is now d explore carp-feeder. This, perhaps, more interesting to do ordinary karpovikov with species-pods and the bells :flag:

But first - Chernivtsi!

Very is identically this theme be revealed in films seat Tokyo Dome Gabor, we, too, want to charge into Cairo in "Hard feeder" :)

ZooM wrote:

MA It is identically this theme be revealed in films seat Tokyo Dome Gabor, we, too, want to charge into Cairo in "Hard feeder."

Will time summer, make your dreams come true! Ieap out on body of water! Think, not be sorry no one! And that for films? Where on them get out, see?

VIVA wrote:

But first - Chernivtsi!

Let make your dreams come true! Here such a a gang of intends to. Will fun. Himself wanted to participate, but not mean slightest notions pro contest and d until only the spectator.

Most importantly, that distance until pond simply ridiculous on Kiev measure :) Wu me there is friends, which there oftentimes the with karpovoy program drive, so that 100% as d in Kyiv we burst in on Lychanku!

Vitalya wrote:

GROUP make your dreams come true! Here such a a gang of intends to. Will fun. Himself wanted to participate, but not mean slightest notions pro contest and d until only the spectator.

Yes, company the good. A strong. Interestingly will.

That there you have with weather on these days?

ZooM wrote:

The most importantly, that distance until dam simply ridiculous on Kiev measure. I have there is friends, which there oftentimes the with karpovoy program drive, so that 100% as d in Kyiv we burst in on Lychanku!

Agreed to! My phone have you there is! Roust some chubby boys who :cool:

VIVA wrote:

What there you have with weather on these days?

Yesterday gender days the sun, then rain and it is getting cold. Today again the sun. On weekend convey rains But this long-term forecast. Hope on a good weather :flag:

Vitalya wrote:

Yesterday gender days the sun, then rain and it is getting cold. Today again the sun. On weekend convey rains But this long-term forecast. Hope on a good weather.

Understandable. Thank you!

Let us hope, that weather will undoubtedly grimace at, and all would gain pleasure from fishing. And wins canvassed strongest advance!

Until meeting on Bukovinskoy earth. Us with Ed easily will to know on blue form. D glad acquaintance :cool:

VIVA wrote:

I, of course same, suspected, that sports had forced carp fiderom - an exciting attractive opportunity. But even not thought, that so.

To capture such trophies, of course, very is identically! :cool: But here is interestingly - not was whether bored expect (if roll back dream) prolonged poklevki? All-???, this not quite on fidernomu ;) I here is want try matched - on one feeder actively, but on the second - method. Reel without beytrannera have you?

P.S. Watched have us in past Saturday sensationally karpyatnika extra-class (permanent a participant competition in Europe, the entire in Fox with heads until hook :O).

Yes guys, impose on 250 meters, vyvazhivanie Karp's almost without vykachki ("raskosami all forgive") - this something ;) :flirt:

Last edited by bond (May 13 2009 12:38:35)

bond wrote:

Yes guys, impose on 250 meters, vyvazhivanie Karp's almost without vykachki ("raskosami all forgive") - this something.

Global record much less than 250 meters.

edgik wrote:

World record much less than 250 meters.

Not know and not dispute - Id say, that saw :dontknow: y. Length dam with words owner 270 meters (himself not peremeryal ;), but visually seems, that so, width about 120 meters. I fished meters away in 50 from the reeds in extremity the pond, impose deal on Picker under 40 meters across.

Me licked is a master pond and mention any country by my expanding, so as now in district the reeds with-of the late will hurl karpovikom and not want me perekhlestnut. I very surprised: As can be so far continue to cast until and why catches with such remote point, not with moreover Bank, to example, where was I. The answer was in terms of moreover, that, nourished German, trains.

Then almost contrary me (closer to kamysham and outside my zabrosa) long given prikormochnyy there is a ship She. The most zabrosa I not saw (though wanted to, but was is engaged in a own fishing, and karpyatniki all make long - not's staring same there constantly), but later some time this master was with immediately pounder already about me, so as carp, which he could from-under the reeds, went in koryazhnik, strictly contrary me, and he has tried extract his, reversing the a corner traction.

Thus, either is a master J.J. Cale about length pond, either I ??? visually'm assessing this length (that it is likely). On prikidkakh impose is obtained 250 meters (ah, can 230) :dontknow:

Incidentally, boats not was. And,, I reiterate, the most zabrosa I not saw, 'm assessing already bills and with words owner dam.

Can already something in scare record changed in ties with the development technical sophistication? :glasses:

Last edited by bond (May 13 2009 14:32:26)

Only that it occurs to - and can snap there is a ship She was dropping off?

bond wrote:

Only that it occurs to - and can snap there is a ship She was dropping off?

I think, yes :)

edgik wrote:

World record much less than 250 meters.

Not can such a be, record for 300 meters. Previous my made impose 188 meters, place it Chub Outcast 3.9 Dam.

IgoreK wrote:

Dont can such a be, record for 300 meters. Partner my made impose 188 meters, udilishche Chub Outcast 3.9 Dam.

You going to drop exile or where?

Continue to cast until one cargo this one thing, and continue to cast until cargo with River Kymi although would with one Boyle and I quite another.

Global record zabrosa Karpov pounder, on-my, something about 270 meters.

bond wrote:

To Catch such trophies, of course, very is identically! But here is interestingly - not was whether bored expect (if roll back dream) prolonged poklevki? All-???, this not quite on fidernomu. I here is want try matched - on one feeder actively, but on the second - method. Reel without beytrannera have you?

P.S. Watched have us in past Saturday sensationally karpyatnika extra-class (permanent a participant competition in Europe, the entire in Fox with heads until hook).

Yes guys, impose on 250 meters, vyvazhivanie Karp's almost without vykachki ("raskosami all forgive") - this something.

Yes I not said would, that expectation was strongly long one. Perezabros times in 30 minutes. Simply recreation, not work, as the case in it comes to shagging with perezabrosom in 2-3 minutes. Me personally such a fishing "for souls" well suited. Believe me, one thing only expectation poklevki "monster" emotionally very striking. So that not bored.

I have was one coil Balzer Metalica with beytrannerom, and the second Cormoran Feeder - zadnefriktsionnaya without beytrannera. Here is she and worked with trophies.

Truth, yesterday bought Shimano Exage 4,000. With checkbox for as something safer :)

VIVA wrote:

Here will my sheets :)

VIVA wrote:

Karp, it seems, has understood, that to what and decided to all-??? play with my ??. Jump, but I already understood, that on clean water Friction clutch can be and, downplay. They to Bank. Valery with podsakom ready the. But carp, understandably, first not wants there go, and second, it turns out simply longer than the diameter podsaka.

VIVA wrote:

Perezabros times in 30 minutes. Simply recreation, not work, as the case in it comes to shagging with perezabrosom in 2-3 minutes. Me personally such a fishing "for souls" well suited. Believe me, one thing only expectation poklevki "monster" emotionally very striking. So that not bored.

Very vivid start on sheets of! :flag: I congratulate with trophies! :cool:

Dood wrote:

MA It vivid start on sheets of! I congratulate with trophies!

Thank you, by Tony! And you wish wanting defeat its flu! ;)

+1

Judging by from photos sector 27-29?

Report an interesting, without curiously! :cool:

And here is fish can be was would and to float. Think, Sergei Ivanovich and Marrying estimate would, I.M.H.O.,.

And here is discussion cyprinids kept zabrosov and "non-existent" vinnitskikh champions (wasn that impostors?) propose a here not to discuss! :glasses:

shkatula wrote:

By all indications from photos sector 27-29?

Report an interesting, without curiously!

And here is a fish can be was would and to float. Think, Sergei Ivanovich and Marrying estimate would, I.M.H.O.,.

Eye - a diamond :cool:-ruled 27.

And fish I not I take home, not't worry. All the more such a! Kiss such a of-on and quietly issue in water - this, too, inexpressible emotions. At least, for me. Karp - each!

+1

Vitalya wrote:

Sam wanted to participate, but not mean slightest notions pro contest and d until only the spectator.

Not mess around! Spirit in you race for competition! :D If it comes wanted to, then already tomorrow gave would!

VIVA wrote:

Yes, company the good. A strong. Interestingly will.

Company indeed a strong will! Fight a war there is with whom! Make your dreams come true,re familiar!

wrote:

Great Spirit in you race for competition!

Yes you that? Who it comes spoke.

wrote:

If it comes wanted to, then already tomorrow gave would!

I a bit is logical think and with those a dude who not want be in team.

We have returned.

In general, contest me very appealed. Place conducting simply fantastic! Beauty unbelievable volte face. Envy those who but there constantly! With fish tank - full order. Although, as us've been assured, nibble was very bad. Mostly lovilsya podleschik weight from 150 grams.

Very grassroots himself principle - tandem-feeder. As on me, in such a fishing trip much more stark a sense of notions "team", "BTR work", "reduce leverage Comrade." And we this on 100% a taste of on itself, when in the first stage for the first 4 hours not saw nor poklevki, but in end they were catching 4 with plus kilograms fish and lost the winner zone only 160 grams. In tandem much more various tactical approaches to it comes to shagging. In general - the hugely interestingly.

In the long a result our team Team Maximum took a 3s place. Not so perishing and poorly, given number of champions Ukraine who demonstrated in for competitions. Although could act and better.

, my friend, still times I congratulate you and Edika with employees the third place, very a good outcome :cool: :)