All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Viva but

Posts 31 to 60 of 442

'm gonna join you to the cheers for, and stable outcome Edika a sign of of excellence - so keep :cool:

Incidentally 13-14 June have us be held direct area - mercy of ask in Visitors. Of course, such a pond we have no, with so many fish, but compete always are happy :flag:

ZooM wrote:

Buddy-boy, still times I congratulate you and Edika with employees the third place, very a good outcome :cool: :)

Thank you. One had to decently 8-)

Romeo wrote:

some of the to the cheers for, and stable outcome Edika a sign of of excellence - so keep :cool:

Incidentally 13-14 June have us be held direct area - mercy of ask in Visitors. Of course, such a dam we have no, with so many fish, but compete always are happy :flag:

Thank you for your congratulations and invitation. As the saying goes, we shall-will see. Have us 20-21 - championship of Kyiv, selection on direct Ukraine. And to understand our promenade, himself know, need very tinker.

VIVA wrote:

In the long a result our team Team Maximum took a 3s place. Not so perishing and poorly, given number of champions Ukraine who demonstrated in for competitions.

This not "not so perishing and poorly", and very-very well! :cool: I congratulate team - Viktor and Edika with so an admirable address! :flag:

VIVA

Yes perishing was indeed fun! :cool: Why not met? Was in as a groups support with team "nad."

Was would very interestingly watch Protocols :flag:

wrote:

Yes perishing was indeed fun! Why not met? Was in as a groups support with team "nad."

So that OK not licked? We in the second stage virtually in next to ya sat! On us all written was! 8-)

Frankly, on these days, except competition, I forgot about everything on light of. For us both phase were very heavy and nerve, accounted for: - to be reconstructed on the process, because not all respect has ever managed incarnate in life.

I think, that for our team this not recent contest in your edges (Hi,, as same I you envy - in such beauty live and choice. Will give God, shall we meet again andre familiar! Ah and come to us on direct Ukraine.

wrote:

It would be very interestingly watch Protocols.

Protocols still there is no. Will in primarily here: http://www.fishingsport.cv.ua/forum/ind … pic=423.45

VIVA wrote:

We in the second stage virtually in next to ya sat!

I incidentally, was on Bank loop! Spoke with our chernovitskimi whom knew. Simply in first day, I some time spent near known, which in for competitions not participated, and been caught for zone B, with very even decently been caught! And was camped we on dacha in Makarovke, this kilometers 20 from Konovki.

VIVA wrote:

shall we meet again andre familiar!

In next time unkind! :glasses:

Incidentally, by my modest conclusions, very accommodated role played the use of coarse very in prikormke. Our team in this terms of closed the.

wrote:

By the way, by my modest conclusions, very accommodated role played the use of coarse very in prikormke. Our team in this terms of closed the.

In any "war" surround services so same are important as and "frontovye parts of", so an established supplies prikormki, very and moldy worm have not less significance than prowess athletes :cool:

+2

wrote:

By the way, by my modest conclusions, very accommodated role played the use of coarse very in prikormke. Our team in this terms of closed the.

Agree. We very strongly extremities were united by, because in path has refrigerator, in which we Keukenhof a butterworm. But fortunately all go off.

Ah that, Protocol already of tiles and!

That here

Romeo wrote:

In any "war" surround services so same are important as and "frontovye parts of", so an established supplies prikormki, very.

:dontknow:

wrote:

Our team in this terms of closed the.

VIVA

Hi,, but ??? OK quite near sat :): |

VIVA

:blush: And ??? I congratulate with 3 st place! :flag: :cool:

VIVA

I congratulate. Very even well!

09.06. Kyiv area. Rokytne, Rivne Oblast.

There is have us very an interesting a body of water. An interesting, as me seems, with perspective sports fishing and conducting competition. I here is think, that with perspective as fishing, there very nice compete in tandem!

Imagine: Such a itself the Long rectum with absolutely Parties conditions industrialized fishing for all participants and large number of absolutely diverse fish - from ukleyki until Karpov tuzikov and monsters on 10 kg! As the saying goes, think, analyse the, robt its tactical choice, and then you know, weigh!

In is year I worthy on very good fishing in Rokitnom. Catching the, that wanted to. When a white bream, when a carp. And always in sufficient numbers.

Yesterday went with friend (not sea-going fisherman, he in football plays). Because like Ah, this is great, rate have made not on a carp. He now orientalis, sits on bushes and are biting unsustainably (one day his poryut one, in the other - been utter fully DTR'd even have craftsmen). In general, zamesil prikormku on bream.

Comrade sat with 6-metre makhalkoy under kamyshik. 've overfed several 5322991. Ah and pooped itself man, time after time, pulling out krasnoperku.

I - with Preston and 1-untsovoy vershinkoy found promising place far from coast areas of vegetation. Frankly, harvest triviality not like. Put the cord Preston 3000.00 mm, on Pater Noster (disambiguation) the feeder Fox 21 grams, ceasing SLR 0.14 mm, hook Gamakatsu first # 10, then # 8.

Copiously zakormil. Fish UEFA were complimentary virtually immediately. But even on big hook successfully be relied hang myself 10-grammovaya bleak.

Time from time have Vovy nibble small beer zatikhal. Way fish much bigger problems than. First was Crucian. Grams 700. In the past year an I on a reservoir not saw. Transparent yesterday (himself caught 3 pieces from 300 until 500 grams). Sea Bass a handsome, today. And, as assured on the evening wife (I fish if is, by, then marine), very delicious.

Then breezed right in a good podlesch - under 800 grams. Bronze e?anaaao. Love such a leschika.

Ah and karpusha thankS for cheering me up. Two Academy have been created snap in cane. Ah and third instructor change - slightly less poltorushki. Proved the largest fish tank in life my friend :)

I have successes were a little more modest. Three an, mirror karpik grams on 700. Ah and in the rest of the - triviality. Common or Bronze Bream until 200 grams. When decided to change point, hurl under himself cane, podleschik even without launch zakorma began peck, as from the basement. But this was in lunch. Harvest me already particularly not like.

Got acquainted with master dam, which (e?anaaao!) had brought cold beer. Ah and until instructor kolbasil fish, we itself nice bit.

Outcome - 9 kg varying degrees a white fish. In three o shriveled up. Fever enormous, breathe nothing with which. I so you go, as cancer.

+3

Each, hold on, not burning of the only those who not getting a tan :)

ZooM wrote:

Friend, hold on, not burning of the only those who not getting a tan.

Point I never working on my tan. And here is'm burning up always :(

Now here is had included itself homes glance on 21, ordered pizza with beer. And get I far from home today shared my :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

get I far from home today shared my

And I ice vodka instead with kataklizmov fried and pyureshechkoy. And in gender fourth Gone Fishin '(, with shtekerom, here is me zastegnulo from him :)

Men, and you at all worked at determined whether? Or only on fishing drive?

Romeo wrote:

unfond of men, and you at all worked at determined whether? Or only on fishing drive?

As states - if work prevents a fishing trip, further all know! I here is last year on weekends constantly vpakhival, work in this took and replaced the. Now on weekends on rybalochku favourite go!

ZooM wrote:

A in gender fourth Gone Fishin '(, with shtekerom, here is me zastegnulo from him.

You afraid his - lug (electrical connector) this. This very contagious!

Romeo wrote:

unfond of men, and you at all worked at determined whether? Or only on fishing drive?

Point, work have us such a. :cool:

Strange a body of water Rokytne, Rivne Oblast A year not was. Our fancy team. Tuzikov wanted to want to race. And here arrived, zamesilsya, works two fidera, shooting craps to the only, broken a slingshot, sat in chair and stupidly pooped, listening sing the choir birds, among which could distinguish only cuckoo.

After Bed of waving fiderom in our pace on for competitions, karpovye fishing act as something relaxes. Perezabrasyvat tackle at all bear. Yes and fish not need a. Simply sitting in comfortable got in the shadows umbrella and relaksiruesh Truth, somewhere in the recesses of souls all same with thrill see cherished sig nal a peep signalizatora with with the locomotive on how late filament.

Truth, frankly profilonit directly fish enleve not gave task, which I put before a. And more precisely testing new (at least for me) prikormok SHELS BAITS and TUBERTINI.

Prikormki first brand I have was two different a mixture: Simple karpovaya sypuchka Shock and Shock Plancton a fat adhesive mixture of, in faction which were characterized dead whereas dead gammarusa. Lies very the good flypaper for Fleta with enough a sharp the scent of Makukhi.

Karpovaya mixture of from Tubertini at all novelty on Ukrainian market. She goes in the wrapper 3 kg. Only yesterday different sypuchki this brand came in Music dive on Rusanovke, ah and have fallen me on eyes. In mixture of added a bit nekrupnogo pelletsa. And for industrialized fishing metodnoy the feeding trough poured corn variedades. On in an odor and sticky this substance me liked even more.

In general, I conceived such itself a competition on prikormke. Company me amounted two lyubitelya fishing industrialized fishing those that prefer makhovuyu your cast. Zamesiv both a mixture, I bisected their in half. One part of left itself. One authorized the comrades who, which ranked neighboring sector. Volodya was feeding SHELS, Anton Mikhailov TUBERTINI.

I baited in the three fidera. Knowing about abundance petty krasnoperki and a white bream, which can be catch some in Rakitnom in large quantities (simply not give bait money fall on bottom keep pecking vlet), decided to cut off triviality, using karpovye snap.

So, has rigged Preston DutchMaster 11 '8' ', Preston DutchMaster 12' 8 '' and Preston Exsel 12 '6' 'kormushkami-fletami weight 28 grams from Fox, Korum and Preston. Hooks Korum and ESP # 10 on hair osnastkakh. In as a jamborees has tried pop-up both: Boyle and maize from Dynamite Baits.

Obrybilsya I late after 7-1930 (we toured in 4 hours, zabrosilsya in 6. Anton Mikhailov already managed to capture a couple melkokarpov and krasnoperok. Tubertini enough quickly earned.

I have the first went "beep" indicator under Preston Exsel 12 '6' '. In April sold such a stick Alex here, and for good reason In general, had to buy such a same. Simply it worked fantastically well Volkswagen Jetta TDI-feeder, podkupayuschiy its the universality. More not will Sell

Karpusha slightly more kilushki went to in a hatchling pond. In flete SHELS, on the hook boylik-dozen with fish the scent of.

Later while, steam locomotive on left extreme your cast - Preston DutchMaster 12 '8' '. Zaseksya good karpik on kind of slightly more twos. But his I leaked. About transformation on pletnyu in role the main fishing line of yours. Immediately same it's stuck in her on spare shpulyu to let the line out Tubertini 0.22. Ox and not for good reason

Placing in as bait three grain corn, received another two karpushek 600-800 grams.

Maize worked better idea Boylov. Although 3 karpika for 5 hours the questionable statistics.

And then occurred steam locomotive. Leapfrog, and DutchMaster 12 '8' ' in arc. Became understandable, that this the biggest fish days. Karp, not rising to the surface (though in place, where catching, a little shallow), full-on rebelled along reed under a balancing Bank and took refuge in's worth bringing pain in, where and has stalled. After 5-minute also rope fish not weathering and itself came swimming up from from bail shelter. In any friend place (except Lychanki, can) I would, perhaps, freaked out and became to tear to let the line out. But past three decades and the atmosphere Lake in Rokitnom act very and very sedative functions

Karpusha proved zapadlistym, and full-on rebelled in side two other my fishing gear. Had to beg Vovu, pribezhavshego on aid, povymatyvat the rest cordage. Fish surrender also did not want, gained the speed and soon proved under my Bank strictly in district groves collecting driftwood, Sticking out from water. There I carp not floated, but he found itself harbor in the other koryage, which I and not saw.

And here is in the midst of-this groves collecting driftwood e?anaaao appeared on the surface! I not very well his saw (US shrub on Bank), but understood, that in Rakitnom I fish larger not catching. Instructor with podsachekom fatfuck everfit out his front through line a bush of a and cane and managed-??? of sexually carp. Karp's, which, trepykhnuvshis, disabled telecom, simplex, a rubber buffer against an on foksovskom flete. Happiness, that already in podsake.

Handsome shoulder exactly on 5 kg. Rapid photosession, Mwah in nose, and fish traveled back in native element do.

Harvest more not like. Telephoned Timothy, which why the very has felt due to lack of I have frank Ah, this is great and inregime gave various participants.

Say: do congratulate, caught constitute!
728: Congratulations!
I: Thanks! Vovka already ends the its brush your, and Antonych breeds the fire on brazier.
Have niee pause on couple of seconds and charitably stupor. But then understood joke. I mentioned, perhaps, that I fish not I take.

After trophy over the past two hours fishing managed to capture still about dozen karpush.
In one moment has come understanding, that need to do, and poklevki not forced themselves long wait.

In contest of poplavochnikov Antonych bagged Vovu with a giant advantage. Although 728 spoke, that smells Makukhi will more beneficial, on prikormku Tubertini fish had similar levels more lively. As driven carps, so and various pots belle.

And here is I more fish caught with prikormkoy SHELS BAITS in feeding trough. Although in this a fishing trip in it comes to shagging fiderom with kormushkami-flet, how I understood, role prikormki overestimate not worth. Were things more important things to.

In general, rested perfectly. A fish caught. Brains febrezed.. Tim, thank you you, expensive, for Lake. For what, despite crisis, holding all in purity and order. For what to people concern on-after execution. Pity only, that I have very rarely marks opportunity enjoying the beauties this dam.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by VIVA (Jun 11 2010 01:34:53)

+11

Beauties.
And karpusha and fisherman :cool:

And than flet different from method?

wrote:

A than flet different from method?

trough flet.
trough method.

Last edited by Boev (Jun 11 2010 10:18:50)

Boev wrote:

Boev

Oleg, thank you, increasingly understandable

VIVA wrote:

VIVA

Viva, and which both: Boyle from Fonz ruled, "?
Ceasing otgruzhennyy or the entire given?

wrote:

Viva, and which both: Boyle from Fonz ruled, "?
Ceasing otgruzhennyy or the entire given?

Been pushed round maize from Fonz.
Both: Boyle - Nesh 10 pop realization skopeks and fish

There is what especially hair recording and under it catching fiderom?
Viktor if not difficult exile on used you installation of.

The snowman?
Let ceasing in studio, here mollodym there is over than tinker and think!
If there is expertize and info, pliz, share with us.