All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Viva but

Posts 61 to 90 of 442

WILDHUNTER wrote:

There are what especially hair recording and under it comes to shagging fiderom?

wrote:

the snowman?
Let ceasing in studio, here mollodym there is over than tinker and think!
If there is expertize and info, pliz, share with us.

Guys, you what? I learned hair knitting just couple of days ago! What expertize? :D
All on classics of: Flat + ceasing 8-10cm
Before at this a reservoir catching enough many carp, using the mill fidernuyu snap a bird feeder on paternostere. But in the lake many small beer. Common rudd 50-100gr are biting simply vlet. With trawling Takes nekrupnyy (until 150 grams) podleschik.
I wanted to for a holiday, forget that such "tempovat." Chair, umbrella (feel hot very) and cold kvass! Ah and poklevok to not many, but quality fish. And triviality, as me it occurs to, can be was cut off with the help follicle snap and major nozzles. Frankly, broke a all respect :flag:

Here is here one of options follicle snap.
http://www.haldorado.hu/articles.php?articleid=2528
And here had forced.
http://www.haldorado.hu/articles.php?articleid=2422
But best watch kordovskie films. There very detail gopnikov about always tug ropes with pop realization as a snowman and camping on D.
About use of Boylov the have richvorda there is very an interesting smells kg.

Andrei 10
Thank you for exile
About Korda, not times read on cyprinids kept forums as khayat Dani Feyrbasa. If closely to revise, then in sight what his-in takes, man there was. There not fishing withdrawn, and clear cutting komertsiya.
And me interestingly was with fletami and methods what hooks a-rockin '?
Longshangi, bananas, ssbp, vaytgeypy and camping on D.

I with fletami longshenkom and a banana catching problems not was. And about films Korda the khait easily, and here is better nor who not made.

10 wrote:

A about films Korda the khait easily, and here is better nor who not made.

The best no one not switched simply, I saw couple of sensible films, persistent. The fishers from club Frank Act Vorvika (documentary video). And in Productions how many motley povykladyvali, komercheskaya goal increasingly ruined, often has a counterintuitive encounter, after all in every the hair vsyakakvi there is principle mechanics, as he works.
There are many interesting and modern moments on German and by Hungarian (SBS) forums, only all of this try not ????? nor season, nor several years.
So and asked, that on our gills is so apparently driving.

10 wrote:

That here one of options follicle snap.
http://www.haldorado.hu/articles.php?articleid=2528
And here had forced.
http://www.haldorado.hu/articles.php?articleid=2422
But best watch kordovskie films. There very detail gopnikov about always tug ropes with pop realization as a snowman and camping on D.

Andrei, thank you for exile. Very interestingly was would read read more articles. If know language and you strategically position your time, translate please. Ukrainian fidernyy people will you very appreciate it!

Viva, so articles under aid Google alert on-news, you translate automation manager. There in principle he normally unlikely.

Redeem with the help google alert. But in principle on video all enough understandable. There seven the plots on it catching carp on feeder. In seven Spain. I their downloaded and outsourced on disk for viewing on TV. The quality of secondary. Better look on meter screen than on monitor. Have 3-'s-hour the film. :D

teska wrote:

VIVA, so articles under aid Google alert on-news, you translate automation manager. There in principle he normally unlikely.

10 wrote:

Just catching with the help google alert. But in principle on video all enough understandable. There seven the plots on it comes to shagging the carp fish in feeder. In seven Spain. I their downloaded and outsourced on disk for viewing on TV. The quality of secondary. Better look on meter screen than on monitor. Have 3-'s-hour the film. :D

Guys, thank you!
You even itself not represent, how immensely precious for me this information! :cool:

teska wrote:

so articles under aid Google alert on-news, you translate automation manager. There in principle he normally unlikely.

That this such and as works?

Last edited by Valentin (Jun 13 2010 22:42:01)

Valentin wrote:

What does this such and as works?

http://toolbar.google.com/ established, and ranks at offers translate here same on page, with any language on your. Pushed and happy about (conveniently those that there is no need with the help Google Translate to transfer, and all community and under hand).

Last edited by teska (Jun 14 2010 00:41:50)

Teska Thanks for info! :cool:

Last edited by Valentin (Jun 14 2010 14:12:20)

Until last thought to go, or not to go. Comrade, with which agreed to share sector, not was able shifting host affairs. I have, albeit output on work, but, too, to address was than. Prevailed Seryoga. Nourished German, company notable intends to, all affairs their poperenosili, forecast weather favorable In general, under frowning, views wife all-??? adopted an executive decision turning a blind season in Pustovitakh.

At work, as usually, when haste will, someone something nedodelaet or shits himself so, that account for recall about his mother. In general, was detained. Had to very to rush, to have enough time buy prikormku until closing beloved and almost home retailer dive on Rusanovke. As usually, when haste will, occur various unintended and unpleasant situation. Here is and I fell in hands valiant staff traffic policemen for overstepping speed. Fortunately, compromise, was achieved. Further until morning all passed without rural.

In 5 morning are booted in Sereginu Prado and let's roll power--a period nature. Let's roll, truth, strongly said. A was such, that in 30 fringes metres nothing not was in sight. Aoaee nebystro, neatly and, as a consequence, long.

Valery ordered 5 th sector for themselves with Seregoy. Me same on choice were provided 4 th or 6 th. Sat in 4 th. Crashed so, zamesilsya. Only brought together with President, as came guard does and declared, that with 16.00 this sector booked by. Us same have been downgraded 6 th. Had to transpose your pin, on the sly remembering a guard on the mother to.

Contain in 8. I announced prize for first caught up a carp chocolate beer with a Twix. Frankly, not believed, that we will with large catch of the day tonight

Some tackle.
1 th kit:
Place it Preston DutchMaster 138 / 100gr + the coil Shimano Twinpower 4,000 RM + the cord Daiwa Regal 0,17 + flet Preston 30 "grape" + hook Fox # 8
2 th kit:
Preston DutchMaster 142 / 130gr + the coil Shimano Twinpower 4,000 RM + the cord Salmo this Brade hotspots + flet from Kharkiv producer, name which don (any seafood brunch) + hook Fox # 8

Fish-sicles
Here we get back a little're experimenting. Guys in his sector was fish solid a glade prikormki, zakormiv fucking slingshot and missile in.
I decided not feed, making rate on an obscure impose.
My mixture of was next:
Dynamite Baits Fishmeal Method Mix + Rocket Baits night crawlers. Because on yard not May month, decided to no vonyuchek not promoted.

The nozzle sitch
Pop-Up boiles from Nash Scopex and Formula Fish 10 mm.

Weather teetered simply fabulous. Warmly. Calm. Only closer to afternoon has awakened not strong breeze.

I eiaee on distance there is 110-130 gather steam;. Precisely made there and was caught the entire fish.

Valery with first or second zabrosa reaches corporate identity pustovitskogo an grams under 300. I have and Seregi, too, is beginning to proklevyvat Crucian. Through hour fishing began to to think, as his cut off. And only guard does, constantly sitting for us, Standup such a catch can, asserting, that in recent days even Crucian not ever responds, not to mention carpe.

On one thing udilishche put plum Boyle 14 th size from BitTorrent (client). Sea Bass on him peck refused. On a small Formula Fish bought these with enviable regularity. And if before the onset of the fishing I thought spell out still and the third feeder, then to 9 fringes hours morning this idea absolutely had to escape head.

In 11.10 the first steam locomotive. Mirror karpusha gave, as usually, mass of of emotions. Modicum and a small (2,6kg), but very comfortable (photo 1) Again same closing, not particularly hoped to capture 16 November carp. a Twix won.

Soon has excelled Seryoga, having pulled out such a same joined at mirror maybe there, only under 5 kil weight. (Foto2)

Passed still while,. Again comfortable PC starts beeping signalizatora and sounds of a clutch. Leapfrog, and carp on the hook, vygnuv extra-khevik DatchMaster in arc, swam To Her itself gulyat on the pond. A bit I with him suffer, not allowed fully dragging Friction clutch, as moreover advised that who aided in with podsachekom Seryoga. If in beautiful dampening properties = improved stiffness properties rods up I was am confident on all 100, then thought about nerastyazhimom and, as a consequence, not proschayuschem mistakes document with a string on center of the spool head nor on moment not leave. When a weary fish has not far from Bank, I understood, that this one of the most large Karpov my life. If not the biggest. And thought about document with a string starters - Punching on for your brain, as woodpecker on, no tree of. But all go off. Karp proved on mate. Weighing up the showed 7 kg, that fan of not dotyanulo until personal space endurance record. (Photo 3)

After this harvest particularly not like. All-??? on fishing I go for a holiday, breathe Laurent air, to communicate with friends ah and obtain pleasure from struggle with a worthy rival. Harvesting meat not interested in at all. Makes customer satisfaction as a Thermos of with coffee, went communicate.

Pulled up director of dam. Help. Talked a bit. Comfortable, heartfelt, is a clever the guy. And podsakoy a downright cleverly. I as times decided to test Scopex, and karpusham he marked highly on psyche. So that aid with podsachivaniem traffic went fitting.

Here and Valery razlovilsya, having pulled out a carp-three roubles and maybe there-amur, too, in 3 kg weight (photo 4). When same I forced his fotografirovatsya with fish tank, Valerchik constantly repeated: Wait wait wait wait wait to take that picture of. Will be even more.

And ??? proved rights. Powerful fish on 7.5 kg he took out quickly and skillfully, imposing record days. (Photo 5)

But the last karpovoe word all-??? was for me. One almost chetverochka and with last zabrosa almost teshka exhilarating to their boytsovskimi qualities.

From an same some day there simply not was. In end, on three figures rounded up 25 kg massive karasey
On carp we should drink a I have 7 units: 2.6; 7; 3.3; 2.8; 62nd IAA Car Show; 3 mark 85; 2.8

Broke a so, that oblovil all, although in karpfishinge on three heads weaker guys. Pletyas in fog on road home, we analyzed it outcome fishing and his reasons. Unambiguously crucial proved the distance industrialized fishing. Guys their udilischami often could not It's a until cautious cropped carp. And with coarse spills ever responds only Crucian.
I never thought, that can harvest fish with 100 meters. Never thought, that can continue to cast until on such a distance. Until now I have and needs such not was. And here evona as turned out. And greater role in this zabrose played precisely rods up Preston DutchMaster, which pixels precisely under an obscure impose.

Broke a still and with prikormkoy to guess. On while, we with Valera are blends. For hour I have not happened nor one poklevki on tackle, where was prikormka Valera. And he on my eiaee.

In general, fishing Commission itself! Very pleased was conduct time in companies excellent guys beautiful fishermen Valerchika and Seregi, in easy and Lantinen Rantakatu 55 rubbing shoulders perenimaya predusmatrivaet their the rich karpfishingovogo experience. Ah and homes little boy extended fine mood, playing with karasischami, which still live in the bucket (took away home dozen made something wife request an in sour cream). And glass of fresh are Leffe on dream that the looming crowned this remarkable day. Day closing season industrialized fishing peaceful fish 2010 th year.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+20

Yes! Viva but, I'm charming! That say? Only handsome! http://files.myopera.com/Creat0R/Opera_AC/Icons/brao_cool.gif
Viktor! Here is would you in off-season's holed up for an extensive article about karpfishinge and feeder. Think bylob interestingly and in journal its.

Pozitiffchik with morning! :cool:

+ 1, that here do you say?! :flag: Fiderno-tactically reflective sometimes cause charitably "the easy puzzling" have adherents of classical karpfishinga. :whistle:

VIVA
Viktor what reviews pro Rocket Baits? Know that this Kiev karpyatniki, and products have them as?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Viktor! Here is would you in off-season's holed up for an extensive article about karpfishinge and feeder. Think bylob interestingly and in journal its.

Thank you, of course, for a compliment. But in carp-feeder I - full kettle. :dontknow:
When tired of that an harvest, has approached children, viewed pasochki with myselfjust a boylami, attraktantami and camping on P., montages, the right ogruzku. I have much there is no. Many I simply not knew. Can, indeed from-for a small number of materials on subject correct industrialized fishing taking home trophy carp fiderom.

So that large article could make only on subject "Karp-feeder eyes surprizingly" :D

wrote:

Viktor what reviews pro Rocket Baits? Know that this Kiev karpyatniki, and products have them as?

I cannot now to talk about any something - Biserinka.com - became. This will be consistently sloppy. After all on one fishing conclusions cannot be to do.
Why I chose Rocket Baits? Wanted to to in prikormke was attended something motylnoe, and za Likvidom on Cold water not ventures. Me it looked, that have my companions excessively a sharp flavor prikormki was. They as times was poured on their a mixture whatever something berries.
But the, that my prikormka very well worked - fact indisputable.

Brilliant, vecherinok! Simply - Uh- - Not gonna! :cool: It's beautiful catching, talk described! :writing: Respect! Envy on white.

Aaaa, Pustovity this celebration for souls!

All-would still off-season. Can be afford to still a bit pictures.
1) "we start place." A bucket served're a weird guy, base for legs. So that can be was polulezha in comfort of a sipping hotheaded coffee.
2) Preston Dutch Master. Largely thanks to him karpusha ever responds and late-autumn.
3) Seryoga with our catch of the day tonight karasey. Head podsaki triggered on matt. 16 kil fish its accurately would have broken.
4) Karpik-treshechka

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+3

Vecherinok shock-leader you used? Very glad, that you have such retaions.

10 wrote:

MA It glad, that you have such retaions.

They there is everywhere. In every region there is such mecca for the fishing trainer.

Yes from of Donetsk of course know best... what there is retaions in Rostov area. :D [our karpyatniki to you on Medvezhku and go.

10 wrote:

Yes from of Donetsk of course know best... what there is retaions in Rostov area. :D [our karpyatniki to you on Medvezhku and go.

This another a reminder of, that need to fill in profile on the "Whereabouts." :mad: Then why oh why not will such "pressure on either of us" :glasses:

And what Dutch better served? In sense number of / quality poklevok? Think people interestingly will (me so accurately). Unseated the exile reach for the-karpyatniku - have him alone emotions from saw: "In such time year! Such a fish!! Aye-yay-yay! " :D
Ah, and you it is time with Preston's for promotion Mark already and otkatik receive ;)

Gepard wrote:

This is another a reminder of, that need to fill in profile on the "Whereabouts." Then not will such "pressure on either of us"

This on the missed I repent, such case. :dontknow: A "betray him" occur when are words always, everywhere, nor when and camping on D.

10 wrote:

A "betray him" occur when are words always, everywhere, nor when and camping on D.

Ah on Ukraine for example accurately know that there is retaions with so the salvage the carp and in Donetsk and in Kievan and in Odesskaya and in Luhansk and in Zaporozhye and in Dnipropetrovsk and in other, too, and sometimes and not one and not two :dontknow:

If than the obydel zvynyayte!

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 18 2010 18:58:32)

VIVA wrote:

Dynamite Baits Fishmeal Method Mix

Vecherinok what smells have this prikormki. If not it is difficult hooker, so. Picture wrapping or exile on this prikormku. Not can deal what precisely you catching. And still if the difference in will between the characterisitcs, indicated you udilischami. What of them on your glance senior officials have acted better on vyvazhivanii major fish. I have perform master until 160 "grape" here is wondered about purchase Preston DutchMaster 138 / 100gr so, AXEMAN AND WOMAN.

And wasn this fidernaya fishing? :dontknow:

+1