All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Viva but

Posts 211 to 240 of 442

Viva, I always spoke, that two stick and literate approach better, than 4 as and a bottle of vodka. :)
With a white envy'm as potential with boy, isn't she, and await the when an my little daughter, to can be was with it, too, wriggling. :)

VIVA wrote:

This is was the second outcome days with lag from better average just on 3 pounds.

A good outcome! But as previous gave not in rate?
Text or and that karpyatniki not in tandem compete?

Vertex wrote:

Since a white envy'm as potential with boy, isn't she, and await the when an my little daughter, to can be was with it, too, wriggling.

Karpfider - an ideal, on my view, fishing for pastime with child. Truth, my - neusidchivyy perishing painful for. Quickly increasingly sickened by. Account for conjuring up different zamanukhi. :glasses:

wrote:

Xoroshij outcome! But as previous gave not in rate?

Contest still not ended.

VIVA wrote:

Truth, my - neusidchivyy perishing painful for. Quickly increasingly sickened by

All we once such were, ah almost all.) I still recall to his Salehbrother, which already thank God 30-Ventotene, as took his Gone Fishin '(when him was five and in that he me this fishing trip turned!))

+1

To a fishing trip need groom. Groom responsibly. Yesterday I to this issue licked, charitably, pofigisticheski. There is no, I wanted to buy prikormku, unwittingly, that its I have little. But until rallied with Children in a favorite Music dive , in which, virtually, live, he proved a closed. In Sunday have guys a short worker day, about than I forgot.

Rallied lay down their-in machine, but received phone call friend , centre. The from Ireland, popit hour or so a beer, eh. Not seen each other in long, so unsurprisingly, hour or so , as usually, lasted until 23 :0 0 In general, arriving home, on hastily formulated pozabrasyval things in machine with with the thought: tomorrow on a reservoir different motives.

Why something has marched an alarm clock on 2 :3 0. In 3 :0 0 already traveled. Later 40 minutes stood have gate and they on travel on Looted. Travel gentle elcome Remembered, that weather on the eve not looked and from rain nothing not took. Went in Internet on iPhone. On Gismeteo write, that whole morning rain What OK dark something so. When on schedules dawn. I thought, that in 4 already it's dawn. Again t on Gismeteo. It turned out dawn in 5! Remember, that on a reservoir changed schedule launch fishermen. Before was in 7 :0 0, then on opened labor - summer all-??? suffered on 4 :0 0. Think, why on 4 :0 0, if dawn in 5 :0 0? T on site with rules fishing and quietly cracks turns, launch fishermen on Looted - in 5 :0 0! But on hours still there is no four

Entered Number the phone safeguard. In tube voltage of sleepy feminine voice. I in principle not love, when are preoccupying my dream, and even more not love disturbed by dream someone else's. Bring Anne Ellinger a thousand apology (in the next sending of an I promise compensate for, am asking pitch on a body of water. Thank you large for understanding of! In Holiday brains not very work :blush:

Time I have was a bit until lunch. In this time wanted to swim with depth. Went on old 15-defective vymostku. Took out buckets with prikormkoy. That there I have in available? Two wrapping pelletsa, two kilograms sweet black karpovogo Sensas and an 80-ounce metodmiks from Sonubaits. Decided to knead for his, adding a bit pelletsa and corn Louis Bonduelle-Dalle.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/T6wBb.jpg

If would I preparing for fishing, then knew would, that in wrapping Sonubaits producer in as a pleasant bonus puts an one metodnuyu crime as Preston. Its I saw already after, as has broken drill on spare parts.

The, that was happening in further, allows me with the entire certainty say, that each fishing on their iaiyoia and is unique. The first poklevka I have struck later two minutes after zabrosa first rods up! Such a I have still not was. To you understood, in this time I handled assembly the second with President, prodevaya as such in rings. Podsachek was not assembled. Aid expect was not from whom. In short, with hand all my manipulation looked perhaps highly comically by holding very decent fish, I all-??? as something was able unfolding handle podsacheka and torque down in it head. In end, in 5 :2 0 very a handsome carp on 4.5 kg proved in my bag.

Because I fished one, hoped, that day cyrillic speaking someone from guards photograph me with the largest fish tank days.

Next poklevki had to wait enough long. More accurately, was three poklevki and three the vanishing. All on one thing and the same udilishche. Such a situation I have already was on this a reservoir. As something not attitudes he picked up I have relations with prestonovskoy fishing line in as a the main. At the other place it is worth Tubertini Energy 0.25 mm. The second season at all no issues on a fishing line. And the preston REFLO Power Max How something too many negative moments on church I have with it stems. Goes on beking, in general. As only put cord, the situation immediately normalizirovalas.

Passed more hours with time search for the first fish. I nalyubovalsya dawn, has taken a sip some coffee, Ed, takes time to gain damn slammer. In general, enjoyed solitude.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/lyMek.jpg

Ah and further went simply-??? the munchies. With 6 :3 7 to 8 :3 0 I caught 7 Karpov and amurov plus four line releasing. Under than, one of liney took the bait directly-??? vlet, as any chekhon on Dnieper River, as only there's gravy touched trawling.

Among this excellent-7 , proved and my experiencing record carp in Lychanke e?anaaao on 8 400!

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/sztDA.jpg

The apparently and such kid very's fast. Woh sazanchik on 5 500. Not frightened under the form of blood on photo. Goldfish very not liked role more intent, and she very perishing fast maiden fair ? ? From, wanting to pop out out of the hands. Me same very not like, to carp he struck about chessboard on vymostke, and once had to harvest his literally on the summer of. Initially even not observed, that I had hurt my should sit on thorns one of fins fish. In deeds it turned out very painful for and blood could not stop enough long. But most importantly, that fish not damaged and with the entire inherent carp we should drink a the hauteur and solidity swam in depth taking home trophy.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/SMGQT.jpg

Last carp I caught in 9 :3 0. This e?anaaao weight 7 500 delivered very many pleasant of emotions from struggle. Accurately also, as poraduvav work on fish Preston Dutch Master 12 '8' '/ 60gr. Fishing pole weight 220 grams perfectly helped break your fall tugging carp before podsakoy. Friction clutch reel has acted not so perishing often. Id say honestly, I simply a limb here and from work rods up (before the biggest fish, here on this your cast, - 5-here we carp) and from struggle with major strong fish tank.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/aTEkC.jpg

After this nibble stalled. Caught even a few liney, which after such both numerous cascades not had been given special of emotions. The sky have become down by heavy clouds. Should sit periodically was soaking in his blood. But most importantly, so welcome weapon shot of adrenaline and positive of emotions I received. Still not was and 12 fringes hours, as I the amount collected saws coffee in machine, in anybody still times by zooming through the moments struggle with lychanskimi a beefcake.

Very liked burn on example karpyatnikov the catch of the. Outcome fishing the next.
5 :2 0 carp 4 500 (10 mm pineapple from CC Moore)
6 :3 7 White Amur 2 100,000 (11 mm banana from Solar)
6 :5 0 carp 8 400 (11 mm a banana from Solar)
7 :1 2 White Amur 4 200 (10 mm pineapple from CC Moore)
7 :4 5 carp 3 700 (11 mm banana from Solar)
7 :5 5 carp 5 500 (10 mm pineapple from CC Moore)
8 :2 0 carp 2 100,000 (11 mm banana from Solar)
8 :3 0 carp 4 600 (10 mm pear Kislitsa from CC Moore)
9 :3 0 carp 7 500 (10 mm pineapple from CC Moore)

+19

21.50   VIVA  + 100 !

VIVA wrote:

Going lay down their-in machine, but received phone call friend , centre. The from Ireland, popit hour or so a beer, eh. Not seen each other in long, so unsurprisingly, hour or so , as usually, lasted until 23 :0 0

As he there, incidentally? Ago not intends to?

VIVA wrote:

Years later 40 minutes stood have gate and they on travel on Looted

Vecherinok, I heard, that for "broad zagalu" on all with this year many what has changed - nourished German, fiderom simply so already not catch. Mass prohibitions, limiting on jobs. So whether this?

VIVA wrote:

MA It liked burn on example karpyatnikov catch

Thank you.

Viva laps.! :cool:

If restores can give advice (not restores not need to) nibble could can decide on reason moreover, that too little feed. Fish with morning pokormilas (morning star all-???), and then to maintain nibble and fish on point need to was well feed the 33 major faction (it is time you already you can acquire) :flag:

Although and so fishing more than solid :cool:

VIVA wrote:

Rybke very not liked role more intent, and she very perishing fast maiden fair ? ? From, wanting to pop out out of the hands. Me same very not like, to carp he struck about chessboard on vymostke, and once had to harvest his literally on the summer of.

Need a good matt. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2012 08:22:59)

Carlos wrote:

vecherinok, I heard, that for "broad zagalu" on all with this year many what has changed - nourished German, fiderom simply so already not catch. Mass prohibitions, limiting on jobs. So whether this?

Incidentally I recently discussed these moments in topic pro contest the upcoming. Fideristy nivkakuyu not want to accept obvious things and on many a captured reservoirs over time can become of importance unsolicited :dontknow:

So that method Israels right to-line. Hair. Matt. No cords. And think no one will against fideristov :flag: Remained deal for small. To fideristy finally this understood :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2012 08:28:16)

Romeo wrote:

So that method Israels right to-line. Hair. Matt. No cords. And think no one will against fideristov

I when wrote about it comes to shagging fiderom, then understandable, that I not had in mind paternostery-deal.

Carlos wrote:

I when wrote about it catching fiderom, then understandable, that I not had in mind paternostery-deal.

Ah many same still the nuance. I their enumerated. This and cord. This and reluctance use of hair. This lack of curses and normal PODSAKOV! Many the nuance. :flag:

And, of course can be and it's a shame and deplorably, but in a foreignwith its statutes better not crawl :flag:

For example a hatchling pond even 4 Dam not one will buy it. Restores do photo session is obligatory karpovyy bag. Closing - many the nuance.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2012 09:14:19)

And and still forgot. There is retaions where is obligatory some antiseptic ointment a special. In general their rules for fideristov "wild."

Romeo- At carp-feeder I first time fell with Zoom th and as times in Lychanku. Because I relatively bystroobuchaemyy make the fellow, then immediately and henceforth on karpodromakh enleve on mono, with a hair, antiseptic and camping on D. Mata, truth, there (ah so his and have Viti there), but can be in lease recognized on a reservoir take. Sadka at all no there is no, for not need.

But under all under this me seems, that on Lychanke me would still await betray him with administration, so and asked Whyte question higher.

Romeo wrote:

can be and it's a shame and deplorably, but in a foreignwith its statutes better not crawl

About this and speech not goes, what perishing here grievances? With Rokitnym, for example, I have alia superb relationship, with the salvage, hope,, too, all will options

Vecherinok, excuse, that in your topic, but times went such a a spree, you know and went conversation pro enleve carp, I, too, sumnichuyu :)

Romeo wrote:

By the way I recently discussed these moments in topic pro contest the upcoming. Fideristy nivkakuyu not want to accept obvious things and on many a captured reservoirs over time can become of importance unsolicited
So that method Israels right to-line. Hair. Matt. No cords. And think no one will against fideristov Remained deal for small. To fideristy finally this understood

Karp-phishing - this at all't this attitude to fish! And this as religion - you its pick up the or not pick up the. If not pick up the, then respectively not you catch - you or on retaions with such fish tank not broadcast, either such fish in reservoirs RIGHT simply there is no :(
In Internet many written, that until relations karpyatnikov to fish, but I let me give you read more recommendations from advertising first from famous English karpovoy companies 6 relatively security and health fish:

"So that same all ??? is safe River Kymi? For many anglers this simply tooling, which allows fish free themselves from metal weights on each end in case cliff the main. Unfortunately very few of fishermen recognize how important it not castigating fish at risk to remain with piercings and piece of filament from-for - sawed-off shorty about huge risks are objects or from-for poorly a tied knot!
Is worth a bit attach the effort and can be withdraw on quite the other level of security. Even using lidkor. For this is worth just on just use correctly broadcast snap helicopter or applying new clips 6 Multi-Clip with their safe connection with lidkorom. And you will confident, that in case any cliff ceasing hang up from the main or lidkora and fish not will have carrying entire this severity of for a.
Security fish - this significantly more, than simply Limits safe osnastok!
And that you tell pro enleve alongside koryazhnikom or in thick algae? Very it is important in such a case use some tackle appropriate size fish and challenges that can to meet on the way. This indeed simply. If same you not you can successfully to withdraw fish from-for. Or algae, you is worth to think about how, to change point industrialized fishing and bombarding its snap there, where you in able successfully to withdraw fish. Capacity your cordages and osnastok also should be overhauled code more sturdy filament and Building tools, choose model likely with more thick wire.

In especially difficult conditions and this may not help. Then remains only one way out. Stop sign!

It is our a duty, as fishermen, be confident, that the entire here us fish will mistake in natural environment habitat in one piece. So is worth view question about security and health fish wider, than we are accustomed. Such things as the, that mats must be wet, before as on them moisture to fish, very are important. Otherwise produce a protective tier slime on the body carp will be removed. And this natural produce a protective barrier against infections.
The following question this the, how many fish conducts time on Bank outside water. To reduce this time until bare minimum need, to all necessary was under hand even before, as fish proves on Bank. And this indeed matters.
Word processing any cuts or wounds on the body fish with the help tested and ottestirovannykh drugs from 6 from line of Medic Plus will reduce risk publishing or editing infection and will help promote early healing damaged sites."
Roughly so :flag:

+4

Romeo wrote:

If restores can give advice (not restores not need to) nibble could can decide on reason moreover, that too little feed. Fish with morning pokormilas (morning star all-???), and then to maintain nibble and fish on point need to was well feed the 33 major faction (it is time you already you can acquire)

Thank you for advice! Think, you 100% rights.
About spodakh and spombakh havent update think. Simply hands not reaching in Music normally go.

Romeo wrote:

no cords.

Roma, this depends on rules pond. I a bit his on opportunity swim carp abroad. Studied Hungary. There on some reservoirs indeed configured by a webmaster ban use cords. In Lychanke I about such a not heard.
Incidentally, and why cannot be harvest with cords? Although, I have on on there is shpuli and with cords, and with fishing line.

Carlos wrote:

Mata, truth, there (ah so his and have Viti there)

Vitalik, with what you decided to, that I have no begins? :D Even on picture in the preceding report in sight, that faint irons their carp, one left on mate.

Another matter, that now I buy matt lot more, sleeker and poglamurnee! :D

Carlos wrote:

vecherinok, I heard, that for "broad zagalu" on all with this year many what has changed - nourished German, fiderom simply so already not catch. Mass prohibitions, limiting on jobs. So whether this?

What bans? On-my, these bans precisely karpyatnikov more concern. And karpfider there has very good prospects.
Here is rules: http://carpmasterclub.com.ua/blog/Live/163.html

Cool a body of water with normal human approach. Simply need respond thus same normal approach - normal the right cordage (mean in mind not price, and the absence of curiously makushatnikov and camping on P.) matt, bag, podsak and camping on D., normal careful attitude to fish and the pond. Here is and increasingly. :flag:

+3

VIVA wrote:

By the way, and why cannot be harvest with cords?

With a cord as razor-sharp yanks scales with pile of carp when they are beginning "the issues" under vyvazhivanii, but the main that on document with a string lips comes from the very big harm (Anthony nice man-small holes. Can still there are reasons, but I perhaps about them not know. :dontknow:

If who in rate will add. I basic only goes through Monk's'm using.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2012 14:58:23)

Implementation higher. Vyvazhivat carp on a fishing line much easier and safer, than on document with a string - raskosami very much as forgives, and the cord there is no. On such kabasikov feeder-scales already not would you bet ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 17 2012 15:01:42)

VIVA wrote:

Oh spodakh and spombakh havent update think.

Aside from efficiency on major fish this still and austerity. For example build wheat or corn in our edges is worth just 17 UAH. The buckets well enough on approach day fishing, and if grain to soak on clock. Add cannabis. Boil entire mixture of until cannabis not "then open itself up" and then zadipovat all of this a good aminosiropom - in end will budgetary and importantly effective mixture of for major fish on short session. + bombarding with the help fearing woman paraschyutom sypukhu much faster and the distance not is limited as under using only does. But else will be all the same as metodnoy catching. Ah for whom this is important!

In general Commission in the pros.

And given that fidernymi rigging of this ship not go for distance 80-90 meters the Spode can be mind the quite ??? budget :flag: VIVA I itself bought Spode Elite Aliance GARMATA 8lb 3.9 Dam. Well such itself a good option. Given test for newcomers IMoje well so as crack my problematic. Only necessarily need napalechnik raising the can be without finger to remain :flag: A and on spode as me it looked much more convenient with InternetCELL ??? work with puffed.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2012 15:15:08)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

At such kabasikov feeder-scales already not would you bet

Watching Russias worrying what
This yuzal on Rokitnom in as a lidkora (captured sure you do not the contestant coil, was only the cord on shpulyakh) - here is and skolkhozil on hastily formulated. Plush things That you! Three roubles pret as a white bream (ah, almost), but cord already not hindrance.

VIVA wrote:

Class body of water with normal human approach.

I got called down with Anna today and all found out. Remained reconstitute and go. Why something she twice me essentially repeated, that open with 5.00 and raze not before :crazyfun:

Last edited by Carlos (Jul 17 2012 16:03:14)

duffy333 wrote:

At such kabasikov feeder-scales already not would you bet

Karp Los Zetas 15 minutes vyvazhivaniya, carp mirror the 6300 40 minutes vyvazhivaniya on document with a string with fidergammom, weathered.

duffy333 wrote:

Vyvazhivat carp on a fishing line much easier and safer, than on document with a string - raskosami very much as forgives, and the cord there is no

Fully agree carp 7,500 mono 0.25 20 minutes vyvazhivaniya.

Romeo wrote:

but the main that on document with a string lips comes from the very big harm (Anthony nice man-small holes)

+ many, gunmen amurchika, and have him in "chin" the hole size of tiles already the old zarosshaya.
Do a small the review on Tchaikovsky, raze video normally to mount not is obtained :mad:

wrote:

+ many, gunmen amurchika, and have him in "chin" the hole size of tiles already the old zarosshaya.

Here is so on reservoirs where acts principle caught-release use the cord very Undesirable (can be said is criminally. Ah what sense so fish if would still let go of! :dontknow:

wrote:

Doin 'a small the review on Tchaikovsky, raze video normally to mount not is obtained

wrote:

carp Los Zetas

wrote:

carp mirror the 6300

wrote:

carp 7,500

Likely on Tchaikovsky caught? And after such copies not resolve volosyanuyu snap simply crime: '(

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2012 16:28:02)

wrote:

carp Los Zetas 15 minutes vyvazhivaniya, carp mirror the 6300 40 minutes vyvazhivaniya on document with a string with fidergammom, weathered.

:canthearyou: why so fish torture?? If to go harvest Karpov from enable, then raskosami on the main must stand least 0.28, and povodochnyy material least 15lb. With such cordage and Hevy feeder fish such a weight vyvazhivaetsya 5-7 minutes. Tin.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated such cordage and Hevy feeder fish such a weight vyvazhivaetsya 5-7 minutes.

Duffy333, you not make allowances for the fact that for many fideristov such a fish event from ??? ?? ? ? ??? cross national boundaries and cope with it for many not simply.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2012 16:36:59)

duffy333 wrote:

why so fish torture?? If to go harvest Karpov from enable, then raskosami on the main must stand least 0.28, and povodochnyy material least 15lb. With such some tackle and Hevy feeder fish such a weight vyvazhivaetsya 5-7 minutes. Tin.

I have raskosami Tubertini 0,23 mm. Povodochnyy material - 15lb. On fish moves away until 10 minutes. But! Much depends on psychology. If fish such a size] However very rarely and there is no skill vyvazhivaniya major fish, then-nilly regulation Overcompensate. Even with fishing line 0,28. From rods up also much depends. Than it "mediumney", the worse handling fish tank above 5kg. In my opinion.

+2

VIVA wrote:

Wu me raskosami Tubertini 0,23 mm. Povodochnyy material - 15lb. On fish moves away until 10 minutes. But! Much depends on psychology. If fish such a size] However very rarely and there is no skill vyvazhivaniya major fish, then-nilly regulation Overcompensate. Even with fishing line 0,28. From rods up also much depends. Than it "mediumney", the worse handling fish tank above 5kg. In my opinion.

+ many!

So in such situation if perishing fundamentally harvest precisely on "feeder" need to sprout barbelami. There burden evenly is allocated on the + capacity rods up allows manage decent fish tank :flag:

But about what povodochnom material goes speech? Karpovyy or Wolfgang Flur?

Vertex wrote:

A about what povodochnom material goes speech? Karpovyy or Wolfgang Flur?

And what the difference. I have Wolfgang Flur 0.35 mm will give handicap many povodochnym materials on reliability :flag: I.M.H.O., Wolfgang Flur need only then when on bottom many clams.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2012 16:55:49)