All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2014

Tandem FishDream 2014

Posts 361 to 390 of 731

No amount other bulk substances promoted not permitted to, in camping on CHAMPION Undercoats. Flavoring: Syrup, sprays, concentrates, in camping on CHAMPION And dry, not regulated. The end of the quotes

Can I something wrong understand?

Flavoring: Syrup, sprays, concentrates, in camping on CHAMPION And dry, not regulated - in rules spelled out, that dry not regulated, and you write, that only liquid, dry cannot be. So where as the upper hand, and where an effort?

blackbear wrote:

but pea stick - this aroma pea plants, a pile-driver-molasses hot dry, too, most. Can I something until the end of not understand?

Yes, a bit not don. Nor pea stick, nor a pile-driver-molasses aromami are not. This supplements, basic functions which several other, than aromatization. So they prohibited.

I have there is question. Suppose team "A" Takes 2 mailbox prikormki "1" and "2", and team "B" prikormki "3" and "4." Can whether team to commit "cheynzh" between themselves, on gender-mailbox, that in a result will lead, that have teams will on 5 packs every naming?
Ah and what he wants. That would to end about disputes about likvidakh, aromakh, atraktantakh. Occasionally in rules about ban any engeneering prikormki and so same occasionally, that batter's box now produced water from dam. ???? purity tare for reinstate the water verify rivals domiciled on "right hand." Have of extreme sector tested produces judge. So same occasionally about ban any engeneering, oparikov, kicks, Caster, very, which includes in composition prikormki. Where the so!

Last edited by - (May 23 2014 11:50:04)

+3

Am asking register team StarFox
1. Chernenko Artem
2.? 't seek running mate,

Last edited by (May 23 2014 14:00:10)

- wrote:

Wu me there is question. Suppose team "A" Takes 2 mailbox prikormki "1" and "2", and team "B" prikormki "3" and "4." Can whether team to commit "cheynzh" between themselves, on gender-mailbox, that in a result will lead, that have teams will on 5 packs every naming?

Can be.

Sebel TEAM -Lugansk. We'll weigh from-for pressure on either of us, if all confidence until 20 zaregimsya anew

Last edited by kaLLlmarik (May 24 2014 03:05:30)

Were yesterday with colleague vinni on place upcoming arrangements. Fish many and she actively nurtures. Mostly, sporting type, 50-200 grams - a dace, Blicca bjoerkna, podleschik, breezed right in karasik until polukila. Under themselves Bank the packs petty ukleyki, on conceals - Bleak (fish) grams on 30-40. Saw a goby, sudachka and many on interesting of the grass snakes. Already is beginning to climb the grasses, far fish your under valyazhnom vyvazhivanii.

+4

oleole + 100
Thank you for the remittances on place future competition.
Particularly to words of Olega add and nothing to acquire. With fish tank will all, and here is how many from whom depends on themselves participants, so-as conditions 100% for all equals, only to batty and anybody questions will.

Last edited by vinni (May 25 2014 18:05:53)

wrote:

Cap-nego wrote (and):

I have there is question. Suppose team "A" Takes 2 mailbox prikormki "1" and "2", and team "B" prikormki "3" and "4." Can whether team to commit "cheynzh" between themselves, on gender-mailbox, that in a result will lead, that have teams will on 5 packs every naming?

Can be.

Can be whether to discuss this moment?
my opinion - when have team just two species prikormki, here all transparently and understandable, and if allow Exchanges between different teams, the will, am confident, options when participants themselves as all four species prikormki, and then prove it who drive the money changers, on that drive the money changers, from whom drive the money changers. Think this surplus.

Molasses completely fluid permissible to the use of?

opelevod wrote:

You can whether to discuss this moment?
my opinion - when have team just two species prikormki, here all transparently and understandable, and if allow Exchanges between different teams, the will, am confident, options when participants themselves as all four species prikormki, and then prove it who drive the money changers, on that drive the money changers, from whom drive the money changers. Think this surplus.

Molasses completely fluid permissible to the use of?

I am confident. That team and so as with a prikormku FishDrim, not though that will sponsor prikormka? My opinion. Why-would and not experiment with zamesom different prikormki FishDrima. :cool:

+1

wrote:

Perhaps whom it will be interesting, but a bit will change one nuance contest.
Is donated participation, regulations, fatty prizes, nutrition, - all remains without changes.
Is changing only prikormochnaya component, namely.

All UChASTNIKI WILL harvest PRIKORMKAMI "FIShDRIM."
Prikormki will considered developing rybolovam FREE OF CHARGE.

Before the onset of the registration on tournament will announced 4 species prikormok Fishdrim.
For two weeks until the early tournaments requiring listed tandemy should figure out and declare (here on site) what two mailbox from the list of four they want get. These prikormki will considered developing team in Thursday or Friday.
Isn't quite your thing, I got sprays, syrup be monitored not will, so use can be any.

What two mailbox from the list of four they want get. So more is logical for any team only two naming (I.M.H.O.,)

opelevod wrote:

[more is logical for any team only two naming

I so and offered initially. But submit, that industrialized countries--is neobmen will it is unrealistic. If people agrees himself to control batter's box now neighbors, then can be will and rigidly limiting itself to two prikormkami.

opelevod wrote:

Fancy molasses completely fluid permissible to the use of?

If calling a not easy finding molasses aromatizatorom :), then regulations not prohibited from. But think darling currency its use not will.

wrote:

If calling a not easy finding molasses aromatizatorom, then regulations not prohibited from. But think darling currency its use not will.

There is's flavored Fancy molasses, one of functions which aromatization prikormki.
I believe here need tightly: Either fishing on net FD without types and just other things zameshivayas on clean water under indulgent mournfully neighbor, either allow increasingly use (| force, not easy finding molasses, an supplements, farmi "the weed and camping on D.) for tickles it is unclear that.

+1

If calling a not easy finding molasses aromatizatorom.

Nafanja wrote:

for tickles it is unclear that

Can be, for example, suggest, that aroma - this the, that can be dissolve in water without balance. Fatty spills on the surface are considered the solution)

Then pressure on either of us not will. Molasses - Felix Blumenfeld, a pile-driver-molasses and cannabis - not Felix Blumenfeld

wrote:

If people agrees himself to control batter's box now neighbors, then can be will and rigidly limiting itself to two prikormkami.

Usually in sector industrialized fishing includes with already virtually ready prikormkoy. Where pursue control kneading? Or prolong training to sell on 0.5 hours and in sector enter with dry prikormkoy, then raspechatyvaya pack before neighbor will slightly is truer. In my opinion.

And hard time delivering live component of will??

And what you crash down on me on old and lazy. Ah Organizing Committee announced themselves, what can be / what cannot be. Let us will create top three / constitute of organizing committee on regulations, let he and comes up with Alliances unequivocal traktovanie, which will sound all, as Alliances unequivocal.

My view is. Than easier, the better. I would wanted to, to all were in twin conditions, at all without curiously Arom.

Here is let us a bit poyurodstvuyu.
That there is "strongest advance fisherman." Harmonious the combination of elegant 5 equivalent components.
1. Tackle.
2. Experience (zhopochasy on the most different reservoirs).
3. Fish-sicles.
4. Technique ownership snastyu (as, than, why.
5. Tactic and airfoil decision-decisions.

Every component'm assessing in 20%. Win, sitting on perfectly somehow concrete component of cannot be. To win needs harmonious ownership all list of. As example, win tournament only super of each prikormkoy impossible, but lose from-for gavnoprikormki can be easily.
Before, many years ago, most primer and advanced kompleksovalo before experienced and authoritative sketches due to lack of steep and tackle shop. Then, when all got a back some tackle and thorny hooks, and results all those same, began to reassure themselves use of "not the prikormki." And that? Like already and Sensas, and vde, and benefit all those same. And again comfort themselves, not the the Liquid, molasses, flavor, mechanics. What only not'll come up with, to justify safe passage. I often kidding, that have present the fishing trainer should be least 5 causes, why he nor at not caught :)
To what this I? And this to what a strong torchbearer this not the voiceless Dayva and Sensas, and the voiceless with basis points 2,4,5 all in order. And precisely for moreover, to risks pushing our growing fishermen, already welfare fit in to get in in sport, look away from tens of or named curiously fishery delicatessen, and aktsentirovatsya on, those seemingly them not such important, other components, I and want free their heads from prikormochnykh flies and to channel thought in another, not less dear direction. Is hard not to recall last years duel semi-final competitions Greater Cup FD, when, look at, that my pace of industrialized fishing an proved below, than have rival, I refused from podsaka. In end I won 20 grams. Then licked to rival and said, that his 45 karasey adopted in podsak, gave me bonus 20 minutes industrialized fishing, whom I exploited.

So me want, to all were in twin conditions and a same prikormkoy without "the magic bullets" components. Me want, to no one then not said: "Of course, 'ovyi inscription any fudgenstein, so and won, and I not variants with aroma :(." To winners have proven, that they won not because, that have them the best prikormochnaya mixture of, and that JUST THEY ARE Rates. Best technically, best tactically, education and can quickly to make decisions.

+13

Sasha, I propose a,
Prolong training to sell on 0.5 hours and in sector enter with dry prikormkoy with demonstration its neighbor right.
Isn't quite your thing, sprays, syrup not to control, so use can be any gives to industrialized countries--is that then add from Pulvera or secret tasting house not... Maybe. (Skill add the right flavoring so same one of elements of of excellence)

Last edited by agent_asd (May 29 2014 21:30:35)

agent_asd wrote:

Sasha, I propose a,
Prolong training to sell on 0.5 hours and in sector enter with dry prikormkoy

'oc!
And still. Change prikormkami can be, but tied in tour can be only from one-two named.

Sasha, correctly whether I understood. In team (tandem) only ONE composition (one thing, or two-component), but, say I added AROMU1, and previous AROMU2. And in dependence from results, we the two of can draw from one some bowls. So?

But if sprays, syrup, atraktanty. IT. D. I. T. P. Not institutionalize. Then and industrialized countries--is the, that in your dough been the mouthpiece used by until 2 prikormok FD- will simply not perhaps, there such will "thorn!" Stand that and adding "sensasov-shmensosov" gonna fly. Ah and still question? As then be with dry aromami, can be "betray him"? My opinion, only 2 prikormki, without any side smells! ???? verify batter's box now, exclusively ! Otherwise not avoid disputed moments.

Last edited by - (May 29 2014 23:36:18)

But as can be to guess in advance (until 20th number of) what from 4 will for?
If still nor never not was on this a reservoir

Last edited by Vovan (May 29 2014 23:40:04)

wrote:

I would wanted to, to all were in twin conditions, at all without curiously Arom.

This was would more interesting :)

Last edited by Vovan (May 30 2014 00:58:36)

wrote:

my memoirs view is. Than easier, the better. I would wanted to, to all were in twin conditions, at all without curiously Arom.

Here is still argument in favor of refusal from Arom.
Suppose you adamantly for aromy. Why you think, that your option will better, than have 50 rivals? Not easier whether and calmer will the, that your prikormochnaya mixture of will as least not worse, than have other, under ban Arom?

- wrote:

But if sprays, syrup, atraktanty. IT. D. I. T. P. Not institutionalize. Then and industrialized countries--is the, that in your dough been the mouthpiece used by until 2 prikormok FD- will simply not perhaps

Agree. If inject FDshnuyu mixture of couple of l syrup, then hard will determine, that this for mixture of. Although there are limiting, that aromy can be promoted only after verification prikormki.

Vovan wrote:

A as can be to guess in advance (until 20th number of) what from 4 will for?
If still nor never not was on this a reservoir

Without coaching received need to either track information in networks with this dam, either navigate on fish, which there home to and on its standard preferences.

Silent wrote:

correctly whether I understood. In team (tandem) only ONE composition (one thing, or two-component), but, say I added AROMU1, and partner AROMU2. And in dependence from results, we the two of can draw from one some bowls.

You one team. 're pulling one a common mixture of, either every itself. Limiting only in two prikormkakh. In the process industrialized fishing you can to do with it that want, you can change, you can share. If let's stop on application of Arom, then scents you can every its. If one from different separately implicated prikormok not works, can be its to remove and harvest the two of remaining.

wrote:

at all without curiously Arom.

Very even an interesting option)
Although industrialized countries--is, too, difficult.
I have, for example, all things shtyryat nipadetski, after, as on last a fishing trip jungle juice spilled vial Richvorda)

wrote:

at all without curiously Arom.

Can be to each team under specifying what prikormku it issuing on the Asian wrote their desire to harvest with aromami or without. On airline whom proves more so and do.

Zameshali would prikormku in big a cement mixer ONE for To anyone ,-on 12 liters and ALL!

+1

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

Zameshali would prikormku in big a cement mixer ONE for To anyone ,-on 12 liters and ALL!

Signature author

Trough from Nerzhaveyuschey nets, Optom and in daunting.
trough from the Grizzly

:cool: How times in this case prowess all and, defined would

. To leave one-only prikormku. Without all types. , high quality. Vonyuchek. Sweeteners. Vonyuchek, syrup. :flag:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2014