All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2014

Tandem FishDream 2014

Posts 541 to 570 of 731

Banned ANY supplements (undercoats, |, cannabis, flax, pastonchino, flakes, porridge) except aromatic (syrup, dry and liquid aromatic concentrates supplements, sprays).

I think exchange for copra cannot be use.

Kondratenko Ivan Dnipropetrovsk. 'm starring with competition.

oleole wrote:

Nu here is. And so increasingly interestingly began. Restrictions were clearly articulated, in my opinion. And now I a pile-driver-molasses can fodder allied? Say 50 :5 0. And that is left of good focusing ideas.

+ 1 why three water before by the Walter?
Already and so all clearly forth, that now again need to to go anew to train with use of various supplements, to explicit fodder.
Let us clear rules and without no changes! And the today one thing, tomorrow another, but on for competitions at all third will! In my opinion, who not wants harvest purely fishdrimom, and thinks as bastard will see now. Do other participants - better sit homes, or leave Karlovy Vary on other contest, where there is no restrictions.

Last edited by Dream (Jun 18 2014 14:30:26)

+2

Hope me not can set it on random neighbors which these the most aromami the elephants point itself and two teams hearts right-from Left. With them d swears!)

oleole wrote:

Nu here is. And so increasingly interestingly began.

Dream wrote:

why three water before by the Walter?

Федор wrote:

here is in this case broke a so, that I vkhu. Kal heavily money on dry aromy, and now discover that their use cannot be

However, let I their have you buy and us leave all as was?

+3

Dream wrote:

Let us clear rules and without no changes! And the today one thing, tomorrow another, but on for competitions at all third will! In my opinion, who not wants harvest purely fishdrimom, and thinks as bastard will see now. Do other participants - better sit homes, or leave Karlovy Vary on other contest, where there is no restrictions.

And I about same. In that were clearly prescription restrictions. We a bit of fun with branch in these the framework. 've lost ideas on train,.’s tactical opportunities. Was interestingly. And now additives from Fishdrima can be done increasingly, that anywhere. Ca’s go back to focusing the idea of - Fishdrim and aromy? Can be even without Arom)

Last edited by oleole (Jun 18 2014 15:55:42)

I, too, support opinion, that restrictions must be, so as loss the entire idea industrialized fishing only on Fish dream, additives can be turn any Fisch dream in vde and camping on D. And rules must be stark and harsh, if is twofold reading the better to ban, entry in sector and batter's box now in the presence of judges or team neighbor, and after verification can be add those supplements and of baby powder what were shown judges, everything else to remove from sector, and more nothing not fill, judges will have tinker.
A small advice organizers, rather couples with rules, and smaller us fishermen listen to, i.e. listen to the can be, but then takes into decision and it not is changing, and point, and the so can be doobsuzhdatsya.
Still question, until which time takes into bid on feed, and all ??? as feed are boxes or of currently, and the after all weight packs so and weight prikormok will so on team, and the substantially, thank you.

oleole wrote:

now’s go back to focusing the idea of - Fishdrim and aromy?

оксиген wrote:

I, too, support opinion, that restrictions must be

Urrrra! Supported!
Returned to claims of over another without supplements. Only aromy!

PS however, not be upset, I seriously'll buy out your supplements and'm gonna shove their in prizes.

Last edited by Фдуч (Jun 18 2014 16:45:46)

+3

оксиген wrote:

A question, until which time takes into bid on feed, and all ??? as feed are boxes or of currently, and the after all weight packs so and weight prikormok will so on team, and the substantially, thank you.

Are boxes. But no one you not prohibits bring with a mentor such same prikormki, if you are afraid, sho not ?????.

The applications on the next Monday,.

I on confidence I’d say, that limiting in two prikormki on round not prevents on train, seek options, using 3-4 naming (brought with a on box other). But on tour exits only with two from the list of.

Support restrictions, less trouble with additives, less problems with control, all more transparently

From Fish Dreama can be whether use the next positions -

1. DREAMIX - Spray-aromas http://www.fishdream.biz/sprey/
2. DREAMIX - aromatic syrup http://www.fishdream.biz/sirop/
3. DRYMIX & AROMATIX - dveri flavoring and concentrates http://www.fishdream.biz/sukhie/

Фдуч wrote:

are boxes. But no one you not prohibits bring with a mentor such same prikormki, if you are afraid, sho not ?????.

The applications on the next Monday,.

I on confidence I’d say, that limiting in two prikormki on round not prevents on train, seek options, using 3-4 naming (brought with a on box other). But on tour exits only with two from the list of.

Thank you, already that the what is becoming clearer.

And can be order two other prikormki for money, that would with Lviv not pull

Takes into - without aromodobavok in prikormke. Populyaren thank god. Those more interesting.
I have remained two questions:
1. Because very clay - can be or not?
2. Use canned maize, as bait - can be or not. After all couple of enough can be and in the feeder care a. Pardon if boyan.
With service from production to exportation template: User ru!

ZAV
Fduch

Closing with question -

3. DRYMIX & AROMATIX - dveri flavoring and concentrates http://www.fishdream.biz/sukhie/

50. "SKIF" - Ochakiv
Tereshkin Stepan
Ilkov Oleg

We perhaps we'll go get Fat: Sport black, Lake

opelevod wrote:

ZAV
Fduch

Closing with question -

There is clear rules!!
6. Banned ANY supplements (undercoats, |, aromy, molasses, cannabis, flax, pastonchino, flakes, porridge) in prikormochnuyu mixture of until moment verification prikormki judge.
7. Under tested prikormki athletes should provide judges not more 25 liters prikormochnoy a mixture, 2kh liters of AIC components, from which a butterworm not more 1 liter.
8. After verification RAZREShENO promoted in prikormku only aromatic components, namely: Syrup, dry and liquid aromatic concentrates, sprays. Number of is not guaranteed by. Ban on the rest supplements remains in force.
If short, then you knead prikormku until verification judge "he mean clean" from two varieties FD, after verification can promoted only concentrated aromy or sprays, which not increase volume of.
Cannot be promoted porridge, maize, perlovki, sypukhi and camping on P. That increases volume of

+1

ZAV wrote:

Sustained - without aromodobavok in prikormke. Populyaren thank god. Those more interesting.
I have remained two questions:
1. Because very clay - can be or not?
2. Use canned maize, as bait - can be or not. After all couple of enough can be and in the feeder care a. Pardon if boyan.

In rules ban as nozzles there is no, except foam plastic
And here is how fodder use - prohibited from! I think, if judges will see in stern supplements type corn / perlovki - can to punish, although here need to FDUCh rastalkoval

2litra live on team or on human his?

I have here is such question to organizers: Can be whether will have some tackle with perspective distance there is, depth, weight trough, and vast, without use of prikormki and nozzles after coaching received (raising the us manages to come only to 6-8 the evening?

On Phipps 2,5litra live on human.
In my opinion. 2 liter on 2-'s this quite little. With so option can be and living abolish.

Dream wrote:

If short, then you knead prikormku until verification judge "he mean clean" from two varieties FD, after verification can promoted only concentrated aromy or sprays, which not increase volume of.

You forgot pro syrup.

ZAV wrote:

Razbivka very clay - can be or not?

Can be. If clay not 3 liter of course :D

оксиген wrote:

A can be order two other prikormki for money, that would with Lviv not pull

I want you to talk in lichke with dnepropetrovtsami, let as, camping on K. I have the most a huge head pain, as bring more 100 skrinok.

ZAV wrote:

Exploiting canned maize, as bait - can be or not. After all couple of enough can be and in crime as care a.

As the bait can be. In fodder, cannot be. If who will bythe piece putting one's its in trough, then this on his conscience. On pockets to climb things not let us.

opelevod wrote:

Of Fish Dreama can be whether use the next positions

Can be

fritzevo wrote:

Skyfall Phipps 2,5litra live on human.
In my opinion. 2 liter on 2-'s this quite little. With so option can be and living abolish.

Normally. Seek equalize the all.
For Help. Poplavochnikam on 20 liters prikormki on Phipps permitted to very only 1 liter. And nothing, already years 60 gets caught and not complain.

Of course not three liter, on 0.5 liter very moves away value the 0,250 liter clay. On maize (corn) understandable let us play by the rules.
Thank you for the answer.

2.5 liter live permitted to on world of them very mere 0.5.
Except a butterworm there is oprarysh. The worm.
So let us levels on 2 liter on human of which mere 0.5 very. As on all fidernykh sorevakh.
1litr on chol. This quite protection little!

fritzevo wrote:

2.5 liter live permitted to on world of them very mere 0.5.
Except very there is oprarysh. The worm.
So let us levels on 2 liter on human of which mere 0.5 very. As on all fidernykh sorevakh.
1litr on chol. This quite protection little!

Were 23 proposals abolish at all very and only one thing yours, to increase dose. So nothing to change not let us.
"Learn to work with prikormkami, with motylem all are at."

Фдуч wrote:

68. "Kim Fishing" - Kharkiv
Savchenko Sergei
Poles Vladimir

Unfortunately, forced to to lift bid. All NKhNCh.

Blow it up number of moldy worm. Very mere 0.5 normally

fritzevo wrote:

Skyfall Phipps 2,5litra live on human.

Foretell which such a Phipps? Have us on all fidernykh sorevakh permitted to 1.5 liter animals of them very 0.5 liters. Why more? You that, going to a net nobody feed? :D

"Flushed" - Dnipropetrovsk
Morozov Dmitri
Morozov Yegor

Bream +
Lake

Last edited by Гоша (Jun 19 2014 00:31:21)

Oleg but on ChM wasn not 2,5litra permitted to?. You accurately must this know as Kharbin a participant.

Ah modicum 1.5 this already easier will.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2014