All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2014

Tandem FishDream 2014

Posts 61 to 90 of 731

margulis wrote:

polgize, and can be chronology, where were previous three tandem?

1 - Zaporozhye region
2 - the Luhansk Oblast
3 - Mykolaiv region
4 - Khersonskaya region

+1

Фдуч wrote:

3 - Mykolaiv region

Means Ochakiv hardly letting on the next year. Let us is preparing for the far-road. Let-God increasingly tickles. :flag:

Home town of Dnipropetrovsk not yet was. Increasingly is fusing together! :jumping:

+1

And that did on EO in Ukrainka when was wind, for and wave of from nautical boats? A. :) Nobody died. But on Orelskoy levees of these factors only wave of can be. In principle not very judgmental absolutely. And bottom - absolutely not the football field, and it is likely, that win will not the, fish been caught all on Championship area. :)

+1

agent_asd wrote:

A that did on EO in Ukrainka when was wind, for and wave of from nautical boats? Been caught. No one not died. But on Orelskoy levees of these factors only wave of can be. In principle not very judgmental absolutely. And bottom - absolutely not the football field, and it is likely, that win will not the, fish a all on Championship area.

We are talking with you about amateur the, if this is so the cannot be able to flatten athlete which profissionalno Hypnotizes fishing and and I don't expect enjoys prikormkoy FD. And average lyubitelya fishing in team with FD. And all ??? furnished arrive them on tail. If say a commonplace lovers of MA – It MA – It it is difficult keep this pace which ask pros. And handle everything- registering nothing personal.

Propose a field on the vote 3 - 5 basic seats challengers on holding tandem, the vote will actively to example until 1 April, and on the results of voting couples place conducting.

+1

What the vote?! This tournament titulnogo sponsor, which is conducted under full financing FishDrim, and respectively all decisions about place, time and format are taken sponsor. The rest can express wishes. If there is a large desire to, uh, drive - vkladyvaytes as FishDrim and solve with them on equal (if they will want with someone share).

+2

Ванек wrote:

, but I suggest that field on the vote

A respected, what the vote? :D
Here about democracy speech not is faring. As Fduch decides, so and will.
Simply South countries twice hosted winning the. East twice. Now it is time and in Center Ukraine, i.e. Orelskaya, the dam, conduct it venue.
In my opinion :dontknow:

+1

And wasn I where the wrote that I will to accept decision? The vote I proposed for order to the organizers could see opinion potential participants, and final decision of course remains only for the organizers.

Ванек wrote:

, but I suggest that field on the vote 3 - 5 basic seats.

Gepard wrote:

file import can express wishes.

And this wasn not what he wants?? Instead of to support, immediately about her ID tags.

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Nov 11 2013 12:39:33)

Вова дискатека wrote:

on the results of voting couples place conducting.

Not so put it.
The outcome voting will help organizers determine place conducting.

Ванек wrote:

will help organizers determine place conducting

Leading the not needs in our aid. Where would Fduch not decided to pursue it venue, certainly ???????????? gathered not less 100 fly very comfortable.
– my opinion, Orelskaya, the dam - the most likely challenger.

Вова дискатека wrote:

A this wasn not what he wants?? Instead of to support, immediately about her ID tags.

Instructor you adequate man? When was beginning this would mean go the VSE were are happy simply "the free pump" (not for good reason say that tool and the chlorine cottage cheese. Now already try "cottage cheese" choose?

+1

plastmax wrote:

instructor you adequate man? When was beginning this would mean go the VSE were are happy simply "the free pump" (not for good reason say that tool and the chlorine cottage cheese. Now already try "cottage cheese" choose?

With such views and chase on life of bleach eat

Вова дискатека wrote:

Since such views and chase on life of bleach eat

:D Abassatsa :cool:
« Fduchu in lichku its phone. He necessarily with you call and ask me for Council, that him do next :rofl:

Вова дискатека wrote:

Since such views and chase on life of bleach eat

Instructor! You very desde or Diskatekoy ears has already laid a? Or the strobe eyes got busted up?

plastmax wrote:

instructor! You very desde or Diskatekoy ears has already laid a? Or the strobe eyes got busted up?

What relations these questions have to topic?

Instructor, any arrangements that someone conducts "personally for their" lie in context any "eventually plan." So with FishDrimovskimi Indian Vishy Anand now, so same, for example, and with FiderKapami. And "wishes public" rather prevent, than help. Yes and at all, here acts rule: "Who girl has dinner, the its and dance will" :D
I about such ?????? absolute opponent "democracy" and mean the next stance: Not likes something - not participate.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

instructor, any arrangements that someone conducts "personally for their" lie in context any "eventually plan"

Am confident, that the share of eventually plan here highly a fringe, - here more favorite hobby role plays.
And about rules pro girl - yes, in this that i.e.. In any case will appear unhappy with under general discussion seats conducting meroppriyatiya.

duffy333
There true even.

+1

Вова дискатека wrote:

am convinced, that the share of eventually plan here highly a fringe, - here more favorite hobby role plays.

If pro hobby, then Fduch in primarily poplavochnik and tolstoloboborets. And here is prikormki FD have us on market occupy perhaps leading position among fidernykh prikormok. On oio conquered positions need assert, strengthen and move further. And not only enlargement entire / improved quality in products, but and the hardest to any something ??????, which trigger blooms interest and a wide resonance among targeted groups consumers.
Somewhere so, to many not slovobludit.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

but and the hardest to any something ??????, which trigger blooms interest and a wide resonance among targeted groups consumers.

For most forums these arrangements nor that different, as another arbiters before cups and the Championships of countries and own neighborhood + warm communication old known. And ????? long alia their preferences in prikormochnom dimension. And mostly - this 3 known Mark not Ukrainian production. To vyzva a wide resonance among public, need more attract this public, not mainlining fideristov, what personally I not watch. In my opinion.

About seats conducting, then me seems, that on River all was would much more interesting. And like would harvest little slapping and another a major fish, not 5 gramovuyu ukleyu. On River this easier and probably.

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Nov 11 2013 14:57:24)

+1

instructor diskateka
How many of the participations of in regional FD for shrug our shoulders?

So here is, for athletes, which participate in rating obscheukrainskikh and iaeanoiuo sorevakh, winning the FD no not preparation for large Karel Prager - format not the (wasn that body of water would coincide with the consequent rating, so that is called "poschupati body of water"). For them this some variety relaxation, opportunity to meet with friends-co-players, experiment. For places, too, most + opportunity watch on craftsmen and try themselves in sports in the first looming, the.
And enough often athletes, simply sake of interest, postpone in side "known 3-'s producers" and play fishdrimom. Simply for interest, and sometimes for this still golden badges give ;)

+3

Gepard
All clubs ahead, only began engage fiderom.

About the second your parts of, then read closely my first paragraph, especially ending the

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Nov 11 2013 17:19:51)

Вова дискатека wrote:

And like would harvest little slapping and another a major fish, not 5 gramovuyu ukleyu. On River this easier and probably.

Don, "simply fishing" and "sports fishing" this not different, and very different things. And in one, and in another case need outcome. Here is only in the first case want quality (chubby bream, a major "batonistaya" a dace), and in the second need number of (no matter any fish, but common weight more, than have neighbors). For well a clear time. And under press-gangs with hand neighbors, which sypyat: Diving so much "some treats for" how many fish in a reservoir Price not seen.
Ask have any athlete on that and as he intends to harvest in round: It is is to cover "bonus" or recruit weight in pace catching one all that you can catch a? Think their the answer you not like. Perhaps, can you guess why a major fish call "bonus"? Because this is so and there is - bonus to asking a basic catch can. He can be, and can and not be.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 11 2013 17:03:16)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

capacities have any athlete on that and as he intends to harvest in round: It is is to cover "bonus" or recruit weight in pace catching one all that enjoyed? Think their the answer you not like. Perhaps, can you guess why a major fish call "bonus"? Because this is so and there is - bonus to asking a basic catch can. He can be, and can and not be.

Fully agree. But if to speak about place industrialized fishing: River or a hard-on, then river would still interesniy for athletes and places. The likelihood vleta bonus much higher.

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Nov 11 2013 17:17:41)

Вова дискатека wrote:

river or a hard-on, then river would still interesniy for athletes and places.

"Armenians better than Georgians" (Since) :D

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Besstrastnoe, "simply fishing" and "sports fishing" this not different, and very different things.

Fully agree. Our team on past tandem took 4 place in bronze zone naloviv over the past 2 hours about 3kg 10-50 g of a goby. Here is so. And all like bonus. And if would began to harvest from under legs first, then have broken would all. Although we not athletes.

Last edited by clav (Nov 11 2013 18:29:13)

benderr wrote:

Now it is time and in Center Ukraine, i.e. Orelskaya, the dam, conduct venue changed.

And can it is time to return on homeland?
– my opinion, Orelskaya, the dam - the most likely challenger.

A respected "benderr", this all your words, with so success I can say that needless, write that it is time in pivot points Ukraine, and what your opinion. Leading the not needs in our aid.
Think that if would the organizing was not interestingly opinion potential participants, he not helped would in osuzhdeniyakh this arrangements, and simply stated by would for several months about date and place conducting. In my opinion

benderr wrote:

Just South countries twice hosted winning the. East twice.

East - once.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2014