All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2014

Tandem FishDream 2014

Posts 91 to 120 of 731

wrote:

East - once.

So as Zaporozhye area joined in Cup East Republics, then East hosted twice.
The Luhansk and Zaporozhye :flag:

On right Bank of Dnepr was 3 tandem, on the left - one.

wrote:

on the left - one

Orelskaya daiba as times on the left Bank. Yes and Slavgres, too, :flag:

Gepard wrote:

And enough often athletes, simply sake of interest, postpone in side "known 3-'s producers" and play fishdrimom. Simply for interest, and sometimes for this still golden badges give

This not there is truth :nope:. Interest defeat simply is enormous for whom either have athletes its and prepare they profoundly, have places its. Chance show all who here chief not will miss nor those nor other. And you like it or say that athletes gets caught on FishDrim.
Moreover, want contribute on rasmotrenie organizers another interest - If this the Asian FD dovayte harvest respectively on FD. :flag:

Romario78 wrote:

Moreover, want contribute on rasmotrenie organizers another interest - If this the Asian FD dovayte harvest respectively on FD. :flag:

Here is here I fully stand in solidarity! :cool: :flag:

VETAL wrote:

That here I fully stand in solidarity!

, too, believe option interesting! Come on FD without prikormki. And its the most us in advance have Organizatorov! Toured, give and forward! And organizers will not less pleased as financially so and morally! :flag:

In my opinion: Orelskaya, the dam good place for conducting FD! Not on own first know about these places! :cool:

Nick wrote:

Also believe option interesting!

Fish-sicles FD sells everywhere buy not the problem. On expense the rest of the very many the fuss.

Romario78 wrote:

If this the Asian FD dovayte harvest respectively on FD.

Want to reassure (the so as was in this year and saw), industrialized countries--is this not realistically. With, that in this year was, seems, 66 fly very comfortable, and if would toured all a hundred (as it was asserted), then all the not tickles.

"Who pays, the and Member purchases music" (with) this on expense seats. Yes, more convenient with InternetCELL on closer, BUT. That for strong spirit of sea-going fisherman even plus-minus 200-300km? Importantly, that-it comes contingency allowed, and else mends itself. :D

+1

Pick up volumes K on themselves courage suggest that the organizers not offer to the use of exclusively Fish Dream. On the on reason policy soft power in promotion his product. If so, the I their understand.
But have the most long smells the in anybody thought about organizations this comp where have all similar prikormka and similar the nozzle sitch. Selecting three species prikormki (suppose river, Lake and carp) and three species nozzles (the worm, maggot and maize), with ban dipov, aditivov,, high quality and the other alchemy, and caveat tour buses stop. To participants competed relying solely on technique and tactics. But unfortunately this only dream :sceptic:

Last edited by Lilian (Nov 12 2013 11:36:58)

+2

Romario78 wrote:

And you like it or say that athletes gets caught on FishDrim.

Feder still young kind of industrialized fishing. Athletes, not possessing multi-annual experience, not possessing practice on the most diverse reservoirs, not given 20 + serious globally televised tournaments,. But possessing 'Internet and Sea information from fishing zirok, they will compensate for lack of theory and practice this information. And in this information prikormki FD not features.

Have poplavochnikov this process extends until. Years 8 ago no one (except me), not eiaee FD on tournaments. Now each the second a gold medal EO have Fishdrima, every the second winning the Ukraine have Fishdrima, not to mention prize feudalism.
Two years consecutive, the only among 1,000, team with FD wins the Asian vde in Italy.
Best their speech in world Ukrainian poplavochnikami shown with prikormkoy FD.
Here is the impression about latest Club Championship world. Fishdrim on ChM-2013, Italy

So I absolutely not'm sweating my back off, that our stars fidera not gets caught Fishdrimom. Can still not time.
Who not in rate, but year three ago, we were checked the quality of prikormok FD in Ukrainian feeder. In 760.46 all fidernye tournaments, except one, in including and international, were won by Fishdrimom.

PS Yesterday received two telephone call. One of Czech Republic on the issue supply FD in Czech Republic, and the second from Ekaterinburg, poplavochnaya team which feeds FD and requests resolution called Fishdrimom. Small beer, and pleased.

+8

All their photo with our group competition. If I correctly understood they passed on Oreolskoy levees. Emerged question - and where ticked camp?

Fduch
So where will undergo? Or until sooner, simply like would know far'll take your money deferred. :rolleyes:

Skif wrote:

they passed on Oreolskoy levees. Emerged question - and where ticked camp?

On ChDO 03-04.08.13, participants housed the in Annie :cool:

wrote:

Two year consecutive, the only among 1,000, team with FD wins the Asian vde in Italy.
Best their speech in world Ukrainian poplavochnikami shown with prikormkoy FD.

If do you let, quick follow-up question. There is in mind simple prikormka FD or, so-called, Italian a series of? How me known, the difference between them much.

Andrik wrote:

If do you let, quick follow-up question. There is in mind simple prikormka FD or, so-called, Italian a series of? How me known, the difference between them much.

1. Simple prikormka. Both year been used Ukrainian Sport Black and bream +.
2. The difference a small.

wrote:

The difference a small.

:huh: Then why oh why why in sovereign dvukhkratnaya.

_ wrote:

Then why oh why why in sovereign dvukhkratnaya.

're kidding? Or specifically you put in your PayPal misleading people?

Power steering control prices FD:
Sport Black - 14 Grzywna (
Black River - 19.5 Grzywna (

Where dvukhkratnaya the difference? After all this even not polutornaya. And even not 40%. HMAS Success as something.

wrote:

Oba year been used Ukrainian Sport Black and bream +.

Am asking forgiveness, I likened the with 1kg. A series of. T. K.

wrote:

normal prikormka.

Goes in 1kg. Abroad. And 0.8kg -klubnaya.

Last edited by _ (Dec 10 2013 15:15:52)

wrote:

In 760.46 all fidernye tournaments, except one, in including and international, were won by Fishdrimom.

Sasha, as would incorrect example, which voobschemto nothing not proves. If speech is faring about The Spooky, then excellent results he would showed, as on prikormke "from brands", so and on "Recordings contained sand with Motyl" :crazyfun:.

+3

Feederal_74 wrote:

Sasha, as would incorrect example, which voobschemto nothing not proves. If speech is faring about The Spooky, then excellent results he would showed, as on prikormke "from brands", so and on "Recordings contained sand with Motyl"

And on me the most go example. FD not was unique in this terms of. We simply took experience best brands. Nor for whom not secret, that world prikormochnye Mark invite advertise only the most best, which excellent results will reveal, as on any brand, so and on "Recordings contained sand with motylem." You saw, to the face of Sensasa or vde was unknown fisherman? And not see.
Interestingly, in the West anyone claims Sensasu, when the writes about tails we lose ChM on their prikormkakh, that neither at this not proves quality your prikormok, camping on K. As world champion Skotkhorn won would and on "Recordings contained sand with Motyl."

Alas, until nor on one Championship World on fideru not was awardees with FD. On first Worlds our team has achieved success with VDE. Although A. A ghastly has tried FD on training - not worked. At the second we been caught Sonubeits - there have FD there is no chance. On latest difference not was what prikormka. Here is here FD could would be useful.

+4

Boev wrote:

That here FD could would be useful.

+1

Romario78 wrote:

We are talking with you about amateur the, if this is so the cannot be able to flatten athlete which professionally Hypnotizes fishing and see them put whether enjoys prikormkoy FD. And average lyubitelya fishing in team with FD

stupidity
From 8 competition in this year, 4 used net FD and always was in prizyorakh with bonusespay-. Have FD very much XMEGA, need correctly its ship types- wet.
Two hands in conducting in Dnieper River.

+1

Boev wrote:

At latest no PM in German was what prikormka. Here is here FD could would be useful.

:cool: Oleg, ah you brutal. Cannot be same so here is directly, open texts :rofl:.

Feederal_74 wrote:

There same so :rofl:

The kind iiaeia :D

In past season fully refused from "FD", moved on "TRAPER" plus still their pribombasy: Peas on a meat-grinder, and la spelt be scattered. Bream lovilsya - steadily.

YuraHanter wrote:

moved on "TRAPER"

Not correctly is obtained. Have Trapera its grains theme. Could would simply write that refused in favor of another producer.

wrote:

Who not in rate, but year three ago, we were checked the quality of prikormok FD in Ukrainian feeder. In 760.46 all fidernye tournaments, except one, in including and international, were won by Fishdrimom.

o.O
I so understood, that nobody in rate, than were won by three years ago "all fidernye tournaments, except one." :D
Ah, more accurately, almost no one. :tomato:

VIVA wrote:

I so understood, that nobody in rate, than were won by three years ago "all fidernye tournaments, except one."
Ah, more accurately, almost no one.

:D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2014