All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Open direct Donetsk area on fideru 13-14 June 2009

Open direct Donetsk area on fideru 13-14 June 2009

Posts 1 to 30 of 169

Outdoor direct Donetsk area 2009 to fideru

1. Goal and tasks tournaments

1.1. Rozgrash tournaments is conducted with goal:

- popularize fishing sport;
- propaganda active vacation and healthy way of life;
- raising of excellence fishermen-athletes;
- of obtaining results to shape downgrade.

2. Organization and holding tournaments

Organization tournaments is undertaken Donetsk Oblast federation Amateur and sporting fisheries.

3. Place and time the tournaments

Place conducting Dzerzhinskoe created. Tournament be held 13-14 June 2009.

4. Participants tournaments

4.1. Contest is conducted in personally-command the actual test.

4.2. To participate in drawing tournaments are permitted any athletes and team without any restrictions.

4.3. Composition team 2 rights.

4.4. Entries in for competitions from athletes and teams are taken until 7 June 2009 inclusive.

4.4.1. In damages must be zaznacheno the next information:

- name team;
- city;
- F. I. O. Athletes (needs point to captain team);
- contact phone captain team;

4.5.2. The applications are taken in electronic the form of on worded Romeo @ yuzh-gaz.donetsk.ua or on the telephone + 38 (050) murdered 168-14-25. Monitoring registration will be fought on forums donfish.org and feeder.webtalk.ru.

5. With start-up premium

5.1. The size of the launch payment for participation in for competitions accounts for 100 Grzywna (. With stakeholder.

5.2. With start-up premium takes into during registration team.

6. Awarding winners

6.1. All Paralympic will earned medals and diplomas.

7. Regulations tournaments

13 June 2009 (Saturday)

Hour fits - registering the participants
August 30, 2007 - draw first round of the
D21E - bootloader's building, opening the competition, comment rules
09: 30 - preparation for first vote
11.00 - start first round of the (expectancy round 6 hours)
17.00 - reckoning first round of the

17.00-18.00 - weighing up the andresults

14 June 2009 (Sunday)

06.00 - draw second round
06.30 - preparation to vote in the
Hour fits - start second round (expectancy round 6 hours)
14.00, before the finish line second round

14.00-16.00 - weighing up the,results, awarding

Sun Fire T2000 server

Coaching received in zone competition end 11 June 2009.

Perform can be will as in personal, so and in the command the actual test. Contest the Coalition provided, that will recorded not less 7 teams, ah respectively 14 participants.

For starters let us let's define with water body are. On Dzerzhinsky City created will unambiguously more fish, and she will larger, but in this time can rise the grasses and harvest will not quite comfortable experience even provided, that will select more-less convenient place, on Khanzhenkovskom created grass will smaller, but there the main fish nekrupnyy karasik, ah or are putting their options increased the.

Yes and meets whether sufficient number of participants, too, it is unclear.

So that let us be registered, to know, who adopts participation in for competitions, and politically on what a reservoir ship types- wet place for competition.

Registering the.

1. FishDream -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Roman Vladimirovich (to)
- Am I to stop Vladimir Ivanovich

2. Colouring - Mariupol

Lanterns Andrei) Mr. (to)
Smolyar Dmitri Nikolayevich

Our for Dzerzhinskoe created, from-for greater diversity fish.

Andrey wrote:

Let's vote on it for Dzerzhinskoe created, from-for greater diversity fish.

Council had a little vote with Vovkoy - we, too, for Dzerzhinskoe created.

Need to be preparing plan on "eliminating" Mikhaylovykh :) They on this a reservoir simply tear off all :crazyfun: Chuyu that they, too, will over this a body of water :crazyfun:

And still times want warn, that on Dzerzhinsky City created will many grass, so time on training can be will increase on gender hours in first day, to was time its clear.

Am asking all interested in involvement base as can be faster to on other forums already posting final option procedures :flag:

Itself, what there fish, I so understand that a dace, carp, Crucian? Bream there is no?

Seryoga, if I Id say that of bream there is no adamantly - d wrong :) Romka catching, but case search for an isolated event, so that likeas there is no.

wrote:

Seryoga, if I Id say that of bream there is no adamantly - d wrong Romka eiaee, but case search for an isolated event, so that like as there is no.

, too, saw one roughly on 300-400 grams for all fishing, but all same exception :)

Ah, times modicum one eiaee, means, am asking to accept in composition participants team:

3. Get - Kharkiv

Serney Popov (to)
Anton sovremennogo

ZooM wrote:

Rum, what there fish, I so understand that a dace, carp, sea Bass? Bream there is no?

To long not write, what there there is fish, and what there is no - here is several photographs my Summer strikes in there on this a reservoir. On him can be watch what there enjoyed fish:

http://ro.foto.radikal.ru/0709/5a/8b1ec05aeb06.jpg

http://rf.foto.radikal.ru/0708/c3/d4338ef16f2b.jpg

http://rr.foto.radikal.ru/0708/b0/97350d5b9b52.jpg

http://www.feeder.at.ua/ctila/fishes.JPG

Usually I there enleve the end of the March the beginning of April and July-September. In June there many grass, but includes all few meta will not are busy, and only will have cleanse itself corridor for vyvazhivaniya fish, and in the rest of the seats there noble. Although in this year level of water very is high and the grasses not so heavily, like, whale.

Fish full of the and she a major, but Hi, on for competitions can happen all as always :crazyfun:

A bit obscene photo, but includes immediately in sight that and as :blush:

wrote:

Romka catching, but case search for an isolated event, so that like as there is no.

Certify - caught one a white bream grams on 400, but mass his there no one but.

And here is small fry 200-400 grams very many and an 300-800 grams not less, yes and if weather will stable carp from 500 grams and until emphasis can, too, skip, ah and very a major krasnoperka until 500 grams, too, present, and also in large quantities a dace and krasnoperka in district 100-150 grams and a big-ass Bleak (fish) centimeters 15 least, and also perch well is real in as a bycatch mitigation with a young bull :cool:

Lavlival I there and cherubs in district 1-2 kg, ah and tolstolobika there, too, many :crazyfun: :D

Ur-A-A-A-A-A-A! "Styla" RULIT! :cool:

This real fidernyy a body of water, men, who not attend, terribly regret!

Romeo wrote:

Chuyu, that they, too, will over this body of water

You would still wondered. Registriruy our team. And worry about. (Ah now - Am I to stop starts to be rude, is.

1. FishDream -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Roman (to)
- Am I to stop Vladimir

2. Colouring - Mariupol

Lanterns Andrei (to)
Smolyar Dmitri

3. Get - Kharkiv

Serney Popov (to)
Anton sovremennogo

4. Luhan River-2 - Lugansk

Mikhailov Yevgeny (to)
Mikhailov Maxim

In that approve a body of water. Housing office reel him in team from Luhansk. Andrei spoke, that will try devoted team their Mariupol. Still three team and already will normal contest, but than more the better :cool:

5. Fortuna -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Vladimir (to)

Father, too, decided to participate and searching for running mate,, if someone wants can draft him company :flag:

wrote:

registriruy our team. And worry about.

Only frighten not need to. In the past year on tandem you simply fortunate.

C Luhansk proactively will 3 team. Roma, "author" can immediately log.

Andrey wrote:

In past year on tandem you simply fortunate.

I same not against.

1. FishDream -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Roman (to)
- Am I to stop Vladimir

2. Colouring - Mariupol

Lanterns Andrei (to)
Smolyar Dmitri

3. Get - Kharkiv

Serney Popov (to)
Anton sovremennogo

Mikhailov Yevgeny (to)
Mikhailov Maxim

5. Fortuna -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Vladimir (to)
Romantsov Alexander

6. Nick - Lugansk

Kiselev Gennady (to)
Booking.com Sergei

wrote:

This is real fidernyy a body of water, men, who not attend, terribly regret!

'll drive over-'ll drive over, not going to live to regret.

7. "The Barracuda" - Dnipropetrovsk

Fighting Oleg (to)
Page Vitaly

I see before a many very dangerous guys, Being a combat! :)

Boev wrote:

We get-'ll drive over, not going to live to regret.

As if I doubted :playful: So composition repeats itself. And again slicing and dicing :cool:

Interestingly, Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks pdtyagnutsya?

Last edited by (May 19 2009 22:18:54)

wrote:

Interesting, Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks pdtyagnutsya?

I them already mayaknul. Waiting for.

Guys, and after all on fact, knowing this Lake, there precisely wins the, who deterred fish near themselves. I already not remember in what year, when Dima Yatsenko simply ropery over us, by locking dace on 400-500 grams on Bank without podsaka, and I was through sector with almost full Ope.

1. FishDream -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Roman (to)
- Am I to stop Vladimir

2. Colouring - Mariupol

Lanterns Andrei (to)
Smolyar Dmitri

3. Get - Kharkiv

Serney Popov (to)
Anton sovremennogo

Mikhailov Yevgeny (to)
Mikhailov Maxim

5. Fortuna -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Vladimir (to)
Romantsov Alexander

6. Nick - Lugansk

Kiselev Gennady (to)
Booking.com Sergei

Fighting Oleg (to)
Page Vitaly

Not represent as I glad such a composition :cool:

And eye began gets jerky from such a the composition Hi, :crazyfun: We urgently something to dwell on with prikormkoy :idea: :playful:

Yesterday spoke with hotel and tourism. She stated a body of water and promised have ?????????? hammer out for us favourite place on the cape. Two zone in different hand cape. One zone more melkovodnaya and requiring distant zabrosov, another-sprung and with more major fish tank. In this place anodyne direct area in 2007, about which spoke housing office. Then catches in zones take a careful had been approached to 5 kg for 5 hours.

Romeo wrote:

Dont represent as I glad such a composition.

Company the good! A pity not will be able to come - on this time there is plans! Nothing meet in Dnepropetrovsk.

Today managed to escape on a body of water on retreatments, but polovil slightly less hours :( Until 1 June place where the planned conduct contest is mired under nerestovoe limiting and gamekeeper driven :(

On photo in sight, how many grass and where she is worth. To competitions grass will become slightly more:

http://i046.radikal.ru/0905/19/369a6055235a.jpg

After 10 feeders prikormki a dace has drawn, and even managed realize 2 poklevki. A dace in district 200 grams.

Until no number of will registering the? And perhaps whether be registered on a reservoir? Simply still very not am confident in opportunities participation :flag:

wrote:

Until no number of will registering the?

Romeo wrote:

4.4. Entries in for competitions from athletes and teams are taken until 7 June 2009 inclusive.

wrote:

And perhaps whether be registered on a reservoir?

Roma given your circumstances uh, respectful I think no one will against if you you can in case what register on a reservoir :idea:

If tickles from of Kyiv attend one two team. There is desire to, if all would coincide, 'll drive over. Will determine this week.

Last edited by RSM Kiev (May 25 2009 11:50:46)

1. FishDream -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Roman (to)
- Am I to stop Vladimir

2. Colouring - Mariupol

Lanterns Andrei (to)
Smolyar Dmitri

3. Get - Kharkiv

Serney Popov (to)
Anton sovremennogo

4. Luhan River-2 - MALS Luhansk

Mikhailov Yevgeny (to)
Mikhailov Maxim

5. Fortuna -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Vladimir (to)
Romantsov Alexander

6. Nick - Lugansk

Kiselev Gennady (to)
Booking.com Sergei

Fighting Oleg (to)
Page Vitaly

8. The river - Lugansk

Burdin Alexey (to)
Romaniuk Sergei

Grass on a reservoir lack. Think before Walter a herd hippos will-flop and weed eat (oops sorry to tear) :crazyfun:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Open direct Donetsk area on fideru 13-14 June 2009