All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Open direct Donetsk area on fideru 13-14 June 2009

Open direct Donetsk area on fideru 13-14 June 2009

Posts 91 to 120 of 169

Romeo wrote:

. There is no trees and with of a big problem. So as on of last a fishing trip grabbed heat blow, strongly recommend borrow.

But as outcome fishing? That there at all now happening, a major a dace enjoyed?

RSM Kiev wrote:

A as outcome fishing? That there at all now happening, a major a dace enjoyed?

And I not on this a reservoir catching, at the other. On this a reservoir to swim need to first grass to clear, and this ah raze not want to do. Another matter contest - there like it or, not like it or, and brush your will have.

Roma, sit, read your rules on 2009 year. There many what (expectancy phase, his-in prikormki and living component of, and camping on D.) is regulated position about Sally. Where can be see (print out) position about Sally host Donetsk area?

And another.

I so understand, all up in 15 minutes in Friday on the evening? So can, let's split zone, and every going to shampoo immediately on one sector (ah and if who not attend, then can, jointly we clean him up couple of an extra $sectors).

Then all the sector already tonight, about are cleared, and not will have brush your their in Saturday, that will give opportunity get back a little before start and get back a little before to cum contest, so as, the weather has, promises be hot. Yes and brush your on the evening, when'll be cooler up will business, than on the heat? As you such a proposal?

RSM Kiev wrote:

Roma, sit, read your rules on 2009 year. There many what (expectancy phase, his-in prikormki and living component of, and camping on D.) is regulated position about Sally. Where can be see (print out) position about Sally host Donetsk area?

On the first page this themes. On prikormke many disputes - on place and choose together.

RSM Kiev wrote:

I so understand, all up in 15 minutes in Friday on the evening? So can, let's split zone, and every going to shampoo immediately on one sector (ah and if who not attend, then can, jointly we clean him up couple of an extra $sectors).

Then all the sector already on the evening will are cleared, and not will have brush your their in Saturday, that will give opportunity get back a little before start and get back a little before to cum contest, so as, the weather has, promises be hot. Yes and brush your on the evening, when'll be cooler up will business, than on the heat? As you such a proposal?

Except one team all will case in Friday on the evening, and no problems not see break sector and peel the their, ah and together two remaining sector. All the more after roads me personally will pleased in water stuck her needle. Yes and on the morning in Saturday not let us Museum buildings and fish to scare the :whistle:

Fully support :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Fully support.

Here is and a-tikit-a. Means, all we clean him up. Have us still coaches there is, so that think one glee sector for us not question.

Ah, nor tail, nor scale! :flag:

P.S. Lot more photographs.

Nikolaich wrote:

you're competing against on northern side, in Tail pond?

North side for the second Gulf. Place, where created is beginning to stray sharply shift to the :flag:

Barack have reached until seats still on the morning :whistle:

Some weed under Bank ????? on all :crazyfun:

Nikolaich wrote:

At tomorrow disappointing meteosvodka for competition …

This luck for the such a - as contest, so sharply weather is changing, sometimes and several times in day :rofl:

All Pogodin - of excellent speech and on more tails! :cool:

Nikolaich wrote:

At tomorrow disappointing meteosvodka for competition.

Athletes go from zero under any weather :cool:

Guys! Nor tail you, nor scale! Let wins strongest advance!

Last edited by Gepard (Jun 12 2009 14:09:57)

Aptly all act! Victory --strongest!

An intermediate information as any organize! :flag:

All - nor tail, nor scale! And luck! :flag:

And so, await the results!
Guys, let will nibble and many fish! :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Athletes go from zero under any weather :cool:

Let so and will!
And wins canvassed strongest advance!

VIVA wrote:

Ionou so and will!
And wins canvassed strongest advance!

'll second that - and with look forward await the results, and was would better, if someone would mark about first bottom immediately same!

After 1 th round:

1. Boom FSC FCU - Kyiv - 2 (sum seats)
2. Luhan River-2 - Lugansk - 6
3. FishDream -, Donetsk - 6

Zone A:

1. A ghastly Alexey "Wipeout format FSC FCU" - 1293 grams.
2. Lanterns Andrei "Kolorit" - 1029 grams.
3. - Am I to stop Vladimir "FishDream" - 397 grams.

Zone In: (Accurately until grams not remember, d write roughly)

1. Ripka Sergei "Wipeout format FSC FCU" - 3 with start kg
2. Mikhailov Yevgeny "luhan River-2" - 2 with start kg
3. Saprykin, Roman "FishDream" - 1.5 with start kg

Last edited by полотенчик (Jun 13 2009 23:45:40)

полотенчик wrote:

1. Boom FSC FCU - Kyiv - 2 (sum seats)
2. Luhan River-2 - Lugansk - 6
3. FishDream -, Donetsk - 6

Congratulate until sooner. But, it seems, Wipeout format very close to thereby champion Donetsk area. Good fellows. Remain in Donetsk! :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

hold in Donetsk!

No comments :D :cool:

Last edited by Алекс (Jun 14 2009 10:29:36)

Contest ended, Triad winners:

1. Boom FSC FCU - Kyiv
2. FishDream -, Donetsk
3. Luhan River-2 - Lugansk

Team Kolorit Propulsion Mariupol from the entire souls congratulates winners and prizewinners competition.

Andrey wrote:

Competitions ended, Triad winners:

1. Boom FSC FCU - Kyiv
2. FishDream -, Donetsk
3. Luhan River-2 - Lugansk

Correct also, that in lichke won Alexey “(Wipeout format) with the result 1 + 1!

I congratulate winners and prizewinners!

, it is a pity Wipeout format in Donetsk not remained: '(

Are you waiting for otchetov. :writing:

Good fellows! I congratulate winners and all participants!

Protocol:

http://s40.radikal.ru/i090/0906/19/8c60117b86ddt.jpg

Yes, the difference in catch winners and all rest not child. Anyone knows, as them managed naporot so much fish?

And Leshka from of Kyiv this not winter champion on mormyshke this year?

I congratulate all prizewinners! :cool:

It seems contest were interesting, waiting for photographs :)

I congratulate, winners and prizewinners! :cool:

P.S. 1 place - 330 tails, 8 place - 10 tails :canthearyou:

This, that for level of such?

My mistakes:

1. Not was at all coarse very - stupidly not was, and are having on bass with those, from whom he was is difficult, if at all perhaps.

2. In first day pulled down bass nobody, but constantly tried to to capture dace and lost more hours time, and sea bass'd, uh, punch well.

And in the second day I found dace and only on it made outcome :flag:

Mostly results did on very shallow its army,, dace been caught units of. Heap grass under Bank attracted many bass :idea:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Open direct Donetsk area on fideru 13-14 June 2009