All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Open direct Donetsk area on fideru 13-14 June 2009

Open direct Donetsk area on fideru 13-14 June 2009

Posts 151 to 169 of 169

Not, guys, us would in Kharkiv you problems :crazyfun:

We not can find in city of in which lives 2 100,000 100,000 man another two fideristov for order to on EO field his team! Modicum crying, modicum team from two cities do, truth fear not there will more cities in which so little fideristov :no:

Feederal_74 wrote:

In Dnepropetrovsk fidernye and poplavochnye contest pass on La, i.e. in drying cities, and means and with massovostyu and with attendance will all in order (though this is by no means most fish plate place).

Vitalya how many you have man is participating in fidernykh for competitions? Recollect several past years. For example, have us this figure oscillates from 16 to 24 man (and you'll notice only expense of guests). This wasn normal number of? If me not changes memory you have or so much same or even less. You here is personally not closely with so officially?

I suggest do championships and clubs not provincial, and a kind of regional, in which will be able to participate all team not thinking to participate me in championship area his or to go on championship area in neighboring area, but apparently no one wants.

Strongly little fidernykh teams to were fully fledged provincial championships. This impasse :idea:

I congratulate winners and prizewinners with successful address! :flag:

Boev wrote:

I congratulate winners and prizewinners with successful address! :flag:

'm gonna join you to add a! :flag:

Vinnipushka, thank you for fairs "FIVE made!"

To participate could more, but there is some nuances. There is lovers fidera, but with their with firewood ashamed emerge in cultural society.

wrote:

To participate could more, but there is some nuances. There is lovers fidera, but with their with firewood ashamed emerge in cultural society.

Me always like people with so thinking. And we on your started with steep St? Me absolutely until light bulbs, what have human a form.

wrote:

I dont always like people with so thinking. And we on your started with steep St? Me absolutely until light bulbs, what have human a form.

Correctly. Let peasant women look, what from whom "the form", and men evaluate human on other insurance :cool:

Poklevkin come and on the next contest that :flag:

Dobryi day all. I not against, but as will add up circumstances. As says (chief) get Them iron, not the CELTA from till.

And I have there is you proposal. Of course, on for competitions there is much to learn have athletes, but hardly who will to explain in gladiatorial, why something makes precisely so, but, if permanent participants competition (permanent "inhabitants" this Forum) conducted would crowd in format festival, then think, that many qualified would training and to watch and mind finnish = ranta) in informal settings!

I understand, that have many already first painted schedule ?????? and competition, but all same, all return on not competition fishing and can be to combine.

Journal Bring it! Could would all is identically this then on their pages colorfully set, so, on my view, those who until not compete, will be able watch live, as CORRECTLY harvest on feeder, i.e. with mind.

Can be even break athletes on master classes.

For example, 3 athlete work with pikerami, 3 on other made it, someone shows as work "method", someone specifically makes rate on a certain fish.

Then people looks at the, starts on practice himself this apply, through, metaphorically speaking 10-15-20-30 fishing trips starts goes, and where is beginning to goes there are already desire to themselves properly compete and understand how you now raised for themselves bar.

Here is in sports, us same not, allow immediately maltsami on tatami, to got whacked immediately. We attended local, traveled with senior watched, as they participate, pronikalis spirit of contest and the entire this atmosphere and, by buying certain skills, already themselves wanted show on that capable.

So, suddenly, and in 2010 teams eighty percent, and would give such battle some, that each victory will OGOGOGO as immensely precious!

In my opinion.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Jun 17 2009 15:29:16)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A I have there is you proposal. Of course, on for competitions there is much to learn have athletes, but hardly who will to explain in gladiatorial, why something makes precisely so, but, if permanent participants competition (permanent "inhabitants" this Forum) conducted would crowd in format festival, then think, that many qualified would training and to watch and mind finnish = ranta) in informal settings!

In principle perhaps, but morally hard comes: http://donetskfishing.2bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=2052,.

Although already times occurred: http://donetskfishing.2bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=2032 and in plans on autumn festival try organize.

Last edited by (Jun 17 2009 16:58:47)

Strictly speaking, report:

Open direct Donetsk area on fideru 2009.

In Donetsk area our still not was. Here is we and decided to go on people watch yes themselves show. Exactly idea trip in eastern region our vast the homeland was born on contrary path from Lvove, after tandem repeat competition on fideru. Nourished German, in Kyiv been caught, on western Ukraine been caught need to and on the east swim and if lucky the and win.

After weeks collections, approvals trains teams, time trip and just other things very important and quite not an important, our team in the composition of the 6 man has moved eastward. Sergei Lipert - our driver, is a master cuisine and simply a good man, Igor Shestopal (Fisherman he same Petrovic) - man-navigator and our spiritual the Instructor, Sergei Rudenko (medved) - soul companies, Sergei Gorban (Vinnipushka) - our its permanent coaches, hymalayan - eternal champion, and Ripka Sergei (San Marino motorcycle Grand Prix) - strictly speaking ya Here is such a cheerful company on volkswagen Kraftere in Thursday 11 June 2009 drinking some beer and was conferring, rescue team from Gavar left from of Kyiv.

Night in road, couple of photographs on backdrop of Yanukovych terrikonov and in 7 morning we going to community competition, making couple of circles in Dokuchaevske thanks to our the nav system. Call s, learned she has secret benchmarks roads on Dzerzhinskoe created (Red Khan of this type is from facing brick, for which need to reverse right) and here is we on a reservoir.

Huge created with amazing beauty beaches (a pity only that almost without trees) and surprisingly transparent water, that makes his similar on marine harbor. Outs of granite breed, the mountainous flowers thyme (Tisanne) and limonnika, gentle Bank and small cliff, clean air, filled with aromas of noaiiuo African herbs, in short - beauty.

Friday. Day the first - play around.

Quickly raskladyvaem things, takes out platforms, zameshivaem FishDream Sea Bass + a dace, and running to train, until ancient the sun and the absence of the shadows allow this do. Zone not razmecheny, because in regime telephone conversation on orientation in under terrain find a similar place and assume, that precisely this and will zone competition. Are housed a bit more to the right zone, as then it turned out not enough more to the right, namely in sectors B4 and Moscow area, that immediately before luxuriant thickets of terrible stare and with minimal number of grass which in rest zones simply very and very many. Raskladyvaem fidera, are starting prostukivat bottom, decide with a range, are starting feed, but not harvest. Fish not Takes at all, poklevki are lacking, we a bit in of shock, so as not far stood local fisherman, which periodically eiaee on company your cast with's distant zabrosom karasikov grams on 300-400. Until lunch us was caught just one okunek grams on 30.

Begins enormous fever, rightly move swim and weather a dining heat in the shadows of our bus. I decided to know, having gone in water without slippers, for that immediately earning the dozen very deep cuts about small and very thornys rump present which were on bottom, with wounds until now are bleeding.

Stirred up us Bear which perfectly otlovilsya bass on MDL and DPLM spinning and a small tvisterok. Seryoga tells, where best bought these sea bass, we decide what's try swim precisely his. Perekarmlivaem place, global leashes are, the bait, expanding zabrosa, weight feeders and camping on D. Until not are making normal and stable Ah, this is great tigers striped barons. Practice this couple of more hours and roughly have sketched picture action on tomorrow. Decide what's harvest precisely bass, so as on it can be done very good outcome, which hardly will perhaps do on plotve with so cool. 're, that the result under good pace should be in district 3.6 pounds. On how and decide what's.

To by the evening are beginning styagivatsya the rest participants competition. Familiar, delicious pizza and interesting interactive ear, that boiled Sergei Lipert on 50 grams, and we dodamies sleep. The rest continue to familiarity.

Saturday. Day the second - the first phase.

Rise in 5 morning. On cup coffee and on the toss. Coaches pulls out for Haxhi Lleshi extreme sector in zone A, for me sector Number 6 in zone B. Right from me chief competitor Roman Saprykin,, from Left his father, and for him another chief competitor Marrying from Luhansk. Not the most the best option, but already as there is. Might inhibit prikormku. Have property listing things in zone, raskladyvaemsya. Ah, measuring distance, immediately understand, that place not very, so as in left street corner sector the depth of in district 4-'s meters right already about 6, i.e. has place be easy slope The folding, that there is quite not well for a major bass, that and message was confirmed later.

Hooter notified about the early competition. Do your heelbone zabrosov zakormochnoy the feeding trough, in the hope on dace. Coaches reports, that for this time Saprykin, caught 4 bass. Here is think, fell, if all start to carry okunka, then wins the, from whom will the biggest sea bass or the most high pace of. On a major bass I not governor intended initially, means need to work quickly and even faster. Impose poklevka, impose, and so every minute. To my the surprise of some tried to harvest dace, on that spent the first hour or two time, than immediately has themselves from the list of winners. Even more me hit surprised, when after first hours intense industrialized fishing bass Saprykin, began feed far distance and try to harvest dace. I continue to intensively harvest perch, Zhenya from Luhansk, too,. I unambiguously enleve more fish, than he, but have him sea bass almost in 2 times larger my (the so as his sector was on the top the sidelines).

Coaches obey with dvukh remained Maggie, his and my pace of industrialized fishing. For me who of us ahead remains puzzle, so as I not saw, became whether Marrying on perch with the first minutes or, too, tried to harvest dace. Know that have Haxhi Lleshi all well, that have them in zone fish almost there is no, and but only hymalayan. Have us gets caught many, because not'm relaxing nor on minute and enleve perch. In such a our pace Kolkevich the entire the first phase.

Begins weighing up the. Me interested in only outcome Saprykin and Jenny, so as they been caught perch and been caught in a normal pace. First who Saprykin 1.500 with wheelbarrows bass, I have 3.300, have Jenny 2.100. I the first in zone and with a good endowments of in weight.

Hymalayan, too, the first in his zone. Have our team sum seats 2 have luhan River-2 and FishDream sum seats 6. With so officially can be in the second round strongly not strain. Victory already almost in pocket, remained only victory in lichke.

Sunday. Day the third - the second phase.

Rise in 5 morning. Easy breakfast. Because hymalayan is mired in sector, where many bass, and bass harvest very simply, only need to work in good pace, then in is, that hymalayan will be the first in zone, almost not arises doubt. In such a case sum seats have us will 3 + my outcome, and have closest competitors 6 + 3 (in the best case provided, that Saprykin, will the first in zone, and partner 2) = 9, hence should, that for first command me need to be not below 6 in zone.

Because zone A almost without bass, and in first day was glitching a dace, decide what's that I feel like myself again on dace and as least 3 hours spite nor on that enleve dace, intensively its zakarmlivaya.

Is dealt signal about the early second phase. I immediately zakarmlivayus large number of feed and have been arguing harvest dace. Saprykin, literally with first zabrosa takes out dace, then another and so for the first 15-20 minutes but order 15 plotvits. I have nor poklevki. Right gets caught bass, but very poorly. Hymalayan have themselves in zone intensively but bass, I for him not a member. I have the situation with plotvoy very the sad, strong zakorm, game with a long defence wakes up aggressivity, nozzles not brings nor one poklevki for 3 hours. Truth not are biting no one. Have Saprykin by my count after first 20 minutes was 1.5 kg, but more he not but. The, that he will remain the first in zone, I have doubt there is no. 'm just mulling things over, that hymalayan, if will be the first in zone with the result 1 + 1 should be the first and in lichke, means need to take From and the second place, for what me enough 3 seats in his zone, and in weight I easily'm gonna go around Saprykin. Keeping, that for 3 seats should have to and 400 grams bass, renovating out tackle on him and'm has consistently harvest matrosikov on 20-30 grams. For two hours roughly get out on 400 grams and again return to an attempt to capture dace. Without outcome enleve and'm feeding dace until the end of phase.

Final signal.

Goes weighing up the. Hymalayan the first in zone with the result session the second place have Fisherman with the result 1.400 have rest even less. In my zone the first Saprykin, with the result 1.400, further Romaniuk with the result 942 grams (only sea bass) and on third place I with the result 563 grams. We the first in command 0 occupy the first and the second place in lichke.

What still can be wishing, all what wanted from this host - met on 100%. A bit it's a shame, that decided in the second phase of harvest dace. I for 2 hours caught 563 grams bass, that for 6 hours could be 1,700. And on this, can be was be the first in zone, and if given that in the first hour perch ever responds business, then can be was be with 2 pounds. Ah yes okay, a bit miscalculated with my zone, but importantly have reached just that wanted. Incidentally Fisherman with "The Bear" wanted to garner 21 blackjack, and them this, too, managed. Then was urochista part of, greetings and long the road home.

Want say huge thank you organizers, all opponents and the pond for enormous experience, accumulated on these for competitions, warm company and friendly reception.

+4

RSM Kiev wrote:

Actually speaking, report

A lovely report, if possible add instruments, snap, distance and camping on D.
Re-I congratulate, beauties!

RSM Kiev wrote:

Actually speaking, report

Report poraduvav, as and photo report, too,.

Now questions:

RSM Kiev wrote:

should have to and 400 grams perch, renovating out tackle on him and'm has consistently harvest matrosikov

This as?

Than nutritious, to put the on point bass?

What jamborees?

P.S. I not fisherman-torchbearer, simply want as can be better understand fidernuyu enleve!

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Jun 17 2009 17:36:44)

RSM Kiev wrote:

A more me hit surprised, when after first hours intense industrialized fishing bass Saprykin, began feed far distance and try to harvest dace.

But as I themselves surprised :D After weighting I have was stupor real. After all was sent clearly not as torchbearer :dontknow: apparently something in anybody've short-circuited :D

Tactically in the first round screwed up on full :whistle:

Romeo wrote:

A as I themselves surprised

Nothing, Romochka wasn, I you will explain next week in popular form - WHY. I 16.06.1997g. leaders DAY POTRATIL 2.5 HRS ON dace. :angry:

Last edited by (Jun 18 2009 00:51:11)

Housing office, you spoke, that there, where we will next week, small fry no! :D

wrote:

Romochka wasn, I you will explain next week in popular form - WHY.

To beat chase? (With) :crazyfun:

There small fry there is no. And to beat let us. And to drink. In Sunday'm going to go again there, 'll sit on another place and'll take a look difference.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Open direct Donetsk area on fideru 13-14 June 2009