All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » League champions FD

League champions FD

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Why would not discuss.

I have long dream about League top eight slots Ukraine:

1. On one the better to an athlete from each area.
2. Unknown body of water.
3. Without training facilities.
4. Similar for all prikormka.
5. Three round (Saturday: Morning and evening, Sunday: Morning).
6. No coaches and coordinators, only viewers.
7. Substantial a prize Fund.

Sasha, I think that coaching received need, after all class athlete is determined not only his reflection act on situation during round, but and reflection muster and is true command the information on train,.

ZooM wrote:

class athlete is determined not only his reflection act on situation during round, but and reflection muster and is true command the information on train,.

Here is in is something and deal. Play around, information from coaches and coordinators on Bank, group storming assault on and you already on fist higher, health without groups support. And wins then not torchbearer, and team.

But this, as and else, obgovarivaemo.

Feeder All Stars of course a steep format!
I think that format should be the classic, at world rules, only without coaches.

Incidentally, forces routinely can introduce the rate on tours. The first tour with debt "1", the second "1.25", the third with debt "1.5."
And no training facilities. If him two round not enough, to deal, what he the best?

Last edited by Фдуч (Nov 10 2013 22:04:22)

Фдуч wrote:

I long dream about League top eight slots Ukraine:

From you to winter bears :cool:
And if manually under auspices FD and major team winning the on type Cup East Republics. :jumping:

+1

Фдуч wrote:

Unknown body of water.

Place conducting will declare for day before whistle?

Фдуч wrote:

“Without training facilities.

If not the first, what prevents sit there on the eve and to train.

Фдуч wrote:

Odinakovaya for all prikormka.

Producer, or all with one buckets?
If producer, how this are planning to test - they're tossing on start or on your dough?

To determine better, need pursue otbory. And this, too, need organize. And about prikorki, then me seems - this excessively.

Вова дискатека wrote:

To determine better, need pursue otbory.

Instructor, not need to nothing conduct. In each area is fought rating. On him the best and is determined by.

+1

What rating? On the basis any competition is determined by the best?

VIVA wrote:

Which rating? On the basis any competition is determined by the best?

If there is no system the counting of the better, what prevents two-five, regard themselves best in area, rubanutsya for definitions delegate.

Вова дискатека wrote:

A about prikorki, then me seems - this excessively.

Tournament assumes definition of better the fishing trainer, not better prikormki.

+1

Фдуч wrote:

destructible assumes definition of better the fishing trainer, not better prikormki.

And in than then will importantly unlike other participants, if not in the composition of the prikormki?

instructor diskateka:D
If you get to ask your such questions, then the answer for you can be very long one ;-)

+1

Or, if have author themes intends nerves, very brief. But ocuous :-) :-)

+3

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » League champions FD