All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing some species fish

Especially industrialized fishing some species fish

Posts 331 to 360 of 542

Tornado wrote:

By stati- long already great, that inosrantsy pochityvayut our resources fishing. Where and flet (our spring. Where banjo (our "e?u?ea", "so there") where foam (our foams. Ah and the like.

+100

What I such a an insult to a person wrote, sho you immediately in bottle, are you messing? Make the fellow asked pro installation of (inlayn, Pater Noster (disambiguation) and camping on P. Himself not worse me know. You responded pro crime as (nets, cells, methods and camping on D. On transcript).
Here is about this' differences I and wrote. I on method virtually not enleve, and dog leashes but also the most long-37 centimeters (the average kolmikovskaya povodochnitsa), or in short. And sho characteristically, for the most part enjoyed.

! Mike.
Output, gazuyut guys came :D

Yes, perhaps. I and not thought :dontknow:

Mike - Peace out-friendship chewing gum :flag:

+1

майк wrote:

Flet-this at all something kind of metodnoy trough. And montages-this a few another.

And give me some pointers flet disable on as such this wasn not a montage?
Himself flety polyublyayu and other advise, many run tooling. :cool:

Efiop wrote:

flet disable on as such this wasn not installation of?

A montage. Inlayn is called. Only there not greshno ceasing prisobachit.

Efiop wrote:

many run tooling.

. There's gravy. Let us to call things their names, then increasingly becomes let not much, but easier.

I think krasnoperka on strength will give prosraTsTsa carp we should drink a nechche to do. Trout there are swamp his kind of.
As she me bailed out CU-2011 in Artemovke. Have-have-have :cool: ponderous chain sports fish, only stayku difficult keep on place.

Алекс wrote:

only stayku difficult keep on place.

Ah not had. I have problems with KosMet) krasnoperki never was. Very pylyaschaya prikormka with popcorn, bran and coconut particles (my supplements) and had forced on falling in thicker water with dlinyuschim a leash around. :flag:

But on every voedeme can be their especially.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 7 2013 12:31:46)

Keep a major dace on River this not the easy work. In my opinion not always realistically. Easier find place the packs and carrying its than zakormitsya and keep its on point.

Roma, 'm soon to 10 100,000 messages you get there. Or already who U.S. among the?

Last edited by Lilian (Feb 7 2013 13:03:41)

Lilian wrote:

Roma, 'm soon to 10 100,000 messages you get there. Or already who U.S. among the?

Yes there half of flooding.

Yes and what the difference how many messages :dontknow:

Lilian wrote:

handle too a major dace on River this not the easy work. In my opinion not always realistically.

If to talk about it catching with Bank on feeder, then yes (too little feed and too much pause between zabrosami. Even if tempovat. And here is if with boats with fiderom yes with an additional Kormakom, then easier simple. A dace leaves with point zakorma only if are coming over leschi ah and if prikormkoy zazhlobitsya :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 7 2013 13:15:11)

Further digging, in the photos their. Of fish dreams :crazyfun:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/cqCos.jpg

Ah and podyazki, too, sometimes vletayut.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/5q42K.jpg

Unfortunately in boat take a picture of normal bass it is unrealistic. All the more when one :( perishing painful for he hot, and sadkom I not'm using - produce non-open source. So that sorry for the quality of pictures. What there is :dontknow:: '(

Poklevka bass if harvest with boats on Picker this something - vershinka simply's diving in water :crazyfun:

Incidentally I one times bass caught on voblerok. So that an appalling this fish - of :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 7 2013 22:43:35)

+2

Of well spinningovaya fish.

one times bass caught on voblerok.

One of the most "krenkovynnykh" fish.

SL wrote:

One of the most "krenkovynnykh" fish.

Precisely on krєnk and caught. On salmo Khorneta. Which died death brave through several zabrosov after this on schuke :crazyfun:

Errori that otvleksi :blush:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 8 2013 10:58:17)

North America- Khomutovskiy cleanup? I from Stiglitz. Belitsy, the border Konyshevskogo and Dmitrievsky employing) :flag:
P. S. Sor for offtop

Can be meditate. :love:

Incidentally amply in sight that driven carps quite not idiots. And very often the pourer drop chewing.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 8 2013 15:58:27)

+1

So as particularly such things never handled am asking advise app with the help which Prince muster roughly such a size video :blush:

Want itself the commercial do the :flag: jukebox... it worked fantastically well. On country like style look like. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 8 2013 16:13:16)

Romeo wrote:

So as particularly such things never handled am asking advise app with the help which Prince muster roughly such a size video

The most simple and affordable, Windows Movie Maker. In win XP there is by default, under win 7 need to questioning. http://windows.microsoft.com/ru-RU/wind … r-download
Ah and a small the manual

Last edited by Wetr (Feb 8 2013 16:30:57)

+1

Wetr wrote:

The most simple and affordable, Windows Movie Maker.

Thank you! Stuck.

And that-thread more interesting with large functional of? Ah Slippery to effects lot more yes the big ike :blush:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 8 2013 16:42:31)

Romeo wrote:

A that-thread more interesting with large functional of? Ah Slippery to effects lot more yes the big ike

Ah then you be appropriate program, that use pros, name see in atop left every corner of the. :D

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/703986_129012617264909_1621986132_o.jpg

+1

Wetr wrote:

name see in atop left every corner of the.

The angry you. I already the old to name read :(

I in software from Pinnacle (software from Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection) did and in Nero. All quite simply. Pinakl more famous MAC, although nero, too, a bit were relined.

Last edited by Д!м!Тр!Й (Feb 8 2013 17:21:07)

Romeo wrote:

Evil you. I already the old to name read

Adobe Premiere Pro
Yes, if theme Forum not on the whole screen was set up, get was a little bit difficult. She automation manager reduces picture.

Gee, thanks all. On freedom ponostalgiruyu. Pictures it is unrealistic many. There is a bit video. In general there is than to address. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 8 2013 21:21:34)

Romeo wrote:

jukebox... it worked fantastically well. On country like style look like. :cool:

After OK Kyd Roque. :cool:
Very uvazham.

Vadkh wrote:

Oa OK Kyd Roque.

A cool music! :cool:

Vadkh wrote:

Oa OK Kyd Roque.

Thank you that you clued me in. But country from this songs simply I'm on the Sauce. Language not tide is turning this rock rhythms call :cool: Oh, I love country :love:

I still adore here is this an executive country :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 9 2013 09:22:00)

Romeo wrote:

Thanks that you clued me in. But country from this songs simply I'm on the Sauce. Language not tide is turning this rock rhythms call :cool: Oh, I love country :love:

Roma, simply Outlook name is the Kid Roque (Boyo Roque) A song naveyana (scavenged,) creative Lynyrd Skynyrd

Text or. Roma tracks other still have CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival) and Mungo Jerry :flag:

ZZY. Men I'm sorry for off. Summer want. :dontknow:

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 9 2013 09:44:48)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing some species fish