All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing some species fish

Especially industrialized fishing some species fish

Posts 391 to 420 of 542

майк wrote:

If not a typo, then sounds very interesno.

:huh: Opyska.

майк wrote:

. Gryazyuchka, though quite dense layer by layer woods, leg almost not falls.

Here is and I about same. And perishing kormukha fidernaya and all the not will fail. But need to was tolkonut smart speech about it comes to shagging on zailennom bottom and on Andreevke though materilizovalsya :tomato: :dontknow:

Okay driven. Tung Chee not the problem was though or not was :flirt:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 6 2013 23:47:29)

Question on topic line-share experience industrialized fishing line releasing on feeder. For literature-is beginning to getting caught slightly whether not on a recent Ice.
And Spring increasingly would still OK level, like would try.

Who the implement flavor cheese? And under it comes to shagging what fish?

benderr- In childhood applied. In our small river in village golavley and line releasing was're awash! A recent more cottage cheese gritty liked, and the first all robbers, dunking. On early Spring well commanded there could the liver, but as it gets warm - so wooden products "Druzhba" It was your dangerous driving. Only need to was have time buy - rustic Selmag not Mersch with influx local alkashni, so that wooden products was in deficit)

P. S. Popular view, that deliberately harvest line releasing would still, that an - nerentabelno.

Last edited by Carlos (Mar 8 2013 11:26:08)

I have counter question - on leschu of course same - whatever considerations govern the fishers, choosing length defence wakes up aggressivity? From 25 centimeters (Salapin, with always.) until Dam with plus (Zoom. Gets caught both - means, like as, all correctly, but, can, algorithm some there is?

benderr wrote:

Who the implement flavor cheese? And under it catching what fish?

I'm applying, for industrialized fishing Moustache.

+1

Carlos wrote:

can, algorithm some there is?

All depends on activity of bream. Salapin goes from center coarse spills and awaits active of bream, and Seryoga (Zoom) from the periphery spills and collects careful little slapping. If active bream not suited, then Dima dog leashes but also sadness lengthens. When Salapin was in St. Petersburg, I and many him these questions were supposed to answer and pro fat, and a short ceasing in including. Dima on Warehouse advanced set lover of, as and most of us, have Sergei sports approach. Himself enleve povodkami from 60cm and longer than the. Dog leashes but also from 0.14 and until 0.1, years five ago was 40sm and the thickness of the from 0.2mm. Sportiveyu :crazyfun:

+2

veps wrote:

Probably depends on forces tide.

And from him, too,.

+1

veps wrote:

не совсем! :D  если поделить на день и ночь, то все на месте! :D  0.09- 0.15=день  0.18-0.2=ночь(Для Дона)

Не знаю, на день ночь не делю. Я чаще всего ловлю с ночевкой и кормлю активно с вечера. По холодной воде подок сразу ставлю 0.12 , потом при слабом клеве дохожу до 0.1. По теплой воде( 15 С ) сразу ставлю 0.14 и потом по необходимости на уменьшение.  Тут все индивидуально, но общая тенденция есть, чем слабее клев тем тоньше поводок ставь.

Олег 32 wrote:

for industrialized fishing Moustache

Have us Moustache there is no. Means will have aromu "Cheese" dismiss :dontknow:

benderr wrote:

have said: So will have aromu "Cheese" dismiss :dontknow:

Ah why immediately to emit, in bake shop let me go. Many dishes with cheese is preparing, will only aromatney :crazyfun:

+1

benderr wrote:

Wu us Moustache there is no. Means will have aromu "Cheese" dismiss

Not need to, me will you give it back (ah or will you sell)), hope all same be slightly later on Moustache in Krasnodar. ;)

benderr wrote:

Who the implement flavor cheese? And under it catching what fish?

Chub on cubes cheese catching. So that in primarily on golavlyu might work. And still catfish channel on choked catching :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 8 2013 19:26:55)

All hello!

benderr wrote:

Oleg 32 wrote (and):

For industrialized fishing Moustache

Have us Moustache there is no. Means will have aromu "Cheese" dismiss :dontknow:

Autumn on Cold water to which cannot readily be choked, truth not aromu, and dip. Of as a plague victim lovilsya. And to emit nothing not need to. If on that any not was biting, in the past year, this is even not means that not will peck in the future.

Last edited by oleg (Mar 9 2013 13:07:51)

Can who uses karpovye both: Boyle, deliberately in fishing to of bream?. Write, in this season want try,, will be very interessen any experience

rytas wrote:

can who uses karpovye both: Boyle, deliberately in a fishing trip on bream?. Write, in this season want try,, will be very interessen any experience

Used couple of times both: Boyle, but not in the form of nozzles, and as a major faction in prikormke. The standard package Boylov separated on 2 fishing, both: Boyle has reduced in size with the help Germany :D, and forward harvest. Any something significant changes in terms of awesome sauce not was, although can couple of times for notions and little.

Interestingly hear from different people, who as but deliberately bream! Fish-sicles, the nozzle sitch, tooling, length defence wakes up aggressivity, the size of the hook and camping on D. And camping on P.

Black&White wrote:

Interesting hear from different people, who as but deliberately bream! Fish-sicles, the nozzle sitch, tooling, length defence wakes up aggressivity, the size of the hook and camping on D. And camping on P.

Reshayushee significance has choice seats. I well catching summer bream for irrigation away near exit from pits.

Not know, in what branch naisat, think, here normally will.
During the last trip on Dniester faced with those, that local in 90% gets caught on Cook increasingly, that comes-and turned sideway bream and much ostentatious a dace and Crucian, that not surprising under brusque their and tackle shop. I eiaee on maggot, and on advice to move on kuk respond, that bream fish donnaya, dog leashes but also to I have from 30 centimeters plus noose paternostera, bream in two feet off from trawling nifigp not ??? and camping on P.
But!! In one of days zakormilsya, has become a dace from higher middle until major and catching in its pleasure. Truth, despite nemelkiy hook and 3 moldy worm, polish a helmet so, that and ekstraktorom not always you can get me. Rose wind, are they biting stalled (I thought-this OK a dace, can, higher climbed-and variants), maggot and prikormka on suckler herds are calm :dontknow: Since longing put kuk, there's gravy for stretch the pleasure wastes-and here we go. Virtually after vzvedeniya kvivera-poklyovka, fish one in one, and sechyotsya, a disease, strictly for the lower lip. Whacked off on full. Hook stood sensas 3314, with round-tsevyom, zolochyonyy, for yellow cookie -idealnyy. Otake from osobenostey industrialized fishing some species fish.
On next day such of partying's already not was, can be because, that prikormka another was.

Last edited by майк (Jul 12 2013 00:55:08)

Black&White wrote:

Interesting hear from different people, who as but deliberately bream!

Almost such same question I asked on neighboring the Frost, so as harvest all that you can catch a (and you can catch a now mostly a small raznorybets) already get back a little thin :( and harvest the that like would not goes or not becomes :hobo: But answers strongly not was followed by. The whether because, all on a fishing trip 8-), we indeed question a serious and particularly no one wants speak out :tomato:

Last edited by aleksandrfeed (Jul 11 2013 23:06:19)

kanisch wrote:

reshayushee significance has choice seats. I well catching summer bream on irrigation away near exit from pits.

But this as would classic fidera, and all the worker's themselves fideristy this know :flag: :tomato: I.M.H.O.,
But I think for all rebuffed with those, that finding klasicheskoe place, brovku, a belly button and camping on D. (ah all as on book) leschya there so and not found. But in some other place, which even in head would not time come, flogged leschya one zadrugim! And this, too, logically obyasnyantsya. There is seats where bream likes stand, and there is everywhere there is no on his personal reasons. Fodder, shelter or still arts. But we same not bydem dive on every the new – rivers or the boner to poschupati though there is whether in it night crawlers or not :crazyfun: and seats are rather method tyka, and work season two or three. Again I.M.H.O., 8-)
Simply, I think, many interested in question, as activating pasivnogo bream on point? So as don, that he there is in this place, but peck not wants :no:

aleksandrfeed wrote:

Just, I think, many interested in question, as activating pasivnogo of bream on point?

Активизировать пасивного леща можно, я например на патерностере делаю длинное плечо к кормушке и ставлю поводок 70-90см таким образом на течении наживка играет вызывая интерес у леща, но это если лещ ведет сябя пасивно, но так же есть проблема связанная с прикормками, в особенности это касаеться именитых производителей (сенсас, вде, браунинг), когда прикормка становиться интерестнее чем наживка, рыба стоит на точке и тупо поедает прикорм а наживку брать не хочет, я сталкнулся с такой проблемой перемудрил с браунингом, да еще добавил море шпарки, и разпаренных злаков все это в сочетании с мощнейшми аромами от того же браунинг сыграло злую шутку, рыба тупо трескала прикорм и не хотела брать наживку :dontknow:
From situation released transition on my weight those same long one-sided shrug and a leash around, anti-imperialist his-wa moldy worm on the hook until 12 units (little trigger here kolmik bs 5,000 # 12) and two and a half hours selection Dipa, then lesch became borrow the bait, although that helped it not known we teaching the entire fodder which I used match heads. In water and remained only crumbs on backdrop of which my nazhyvka has become interestingly look the whether worked dip, then whether a gaggle of prep school which ate fodder has diverged and has drawn another starved not know. Much harder if have you there is no 2kh days put bream (on Donce, fuck pay rule bream suited on second clock) on point here already need to dwell on with prikormkoy play his-of a high yes and the scent of Arom ship types- wet faction and consistence prikorma to part of feed lay in on point and part of kept turning the passage and zaznosilo flavor on River that it comes themselves the contestant fish, that is worth downstream. Still couple of lines for about places habitat bream for me became the inauguration that bream Takes on strong currents. приехал я как то по приглашению друзей на Северский донец и наблюдая место лова, собрался вообще уезжать, картина такая глубина около 2х метров, течка такая что кормушку 156гр+корм несет не останавливаясь, дно пещаное и гладкое как бильярдный стол, ширина реки порядка 80-85 метров, ну как бы место вообще не лещевое, но лещь берет исправно и в больших количествах, оказывается в 5-7ми метрах от берега на границе течения обитает огромная колония мелко-мидии которой этот засранец и питается, причем выходит четко по часам с точностью до 10 мин (не чета Хюндаевской электричке). Here is how the so the entire material filed from personal experience can someone not agree with my condemn and can someone they and will help in any case am asking :tomato:

Last edited by Satyr (Jul 13 2013 10:19:51)

+8

Theme or if want question to last:
Big a body of water (Kyiv created). Bank in the form of concrete levees on many ahead. Bottom (the sandy with-lane road-spots clams) until distance there is 30-35m moves away hollow until depth order 3-3.5m. Then sval (covered with shell where more, where less )-3-4m on 1-1.5m. For him "the table" until distance there is 70m (I a realist in his and further not this) with very is smoother demotion in side reservoir. Bottom densely ukatannyy sand, jobs zailennyy. Had a submarine algae type rogolistnika begins somewhere meters away in 5-6 from kharius water and wide Dam 3-4.

Like would clear that need and feed proactively (I in vacation of walking :D), and harvest on svale need. But. During punching trawling directly under Bank in front page clean water between urezom and with algae was has been noted within podleschik on eye from 700gr until kilo. First thought, that he soliternyy. But he methodically pins was cleaning bottom and was disappointing exasperated, when I lowered the crime as virtually him on its head. He sailed westward in side and again became something to collect on plates levees o.o. After the second trough he is gone on depth. Accurately such same has repeated still with two podleschikami on point, which was in several kilometers from the first. Okay would this was a dace or Blicca bjoerkna - me this absolutely not hit surprised would. But such a uppity a white bream in day time I saw first time :dontknow:

Ah and question: What options on points zakorma / industrialized fishing bream in light of just higher reader? The planned predominantly the overnight had forced (from-for heat) and had forced on for.
And) feed / harvest on svale a psychic;
It comes) feed / harvest before svalom Light;
In) feed / harvest immediately for with algae deal on Picker;
G) harvest on polavchanku :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 8 2013 20:21:33)

duffy333
Seryoga, in this case need harvest on two US troops arrest Iranian agents :blush:
One of them poplavchanka ;-)
And if seriously, then

duffy333 wrote:

directly under Bank in front page clean water between urezom and with algae

That point I would unambiguously has spent much time attention. After all laps - who do same fish poplavochniki bayonet. With not always 13 fringes metre, and and less.

Last edited by benderr (Aug 8 2013 21:31:42)

I would tried before svalom on the border clams gritty, here is only next of or Ouite a the border - until question. Although fish at night goes on of the tale - rather the border with hand svala

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Aug 8 2013 21:37:10)

And I would everywhere tried. Vacation Hi,. Test not want.

Ruslan 161 wrote:

although fish at night goes on of the tale.

So became OK. On River on this algorithm and enleve :dontknow: Day: Eyebrows on line with and outs with holes. At night: Shoals off alongside holes. Works. Yes and commonly realized, that bream fish enough damn skittish and cautious. And here such. These krupnenkie podleschiki, behavior which not behind in casualty schemes, me realistically strongly'm curious about :dontknow:

At bobber (plug) there harvest either for astonishing streak of algae, either to do problems do arise with shipped wide in couple of meters in this front page and harvest in them. Common or Bronze Bream was realistically under with their feet - in any something 1.5-two meters away from kharius water with depth not more Dam.

Moreover I am not expected there the entire vacation sit - couple of raid fishing trips, not more. Me still driven carps interested on old memory :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 8 2013 22:34:26)

duffy333 wrote:

I got still driven carps interested on old memory

And you not thought that they on you could gets offended? Ah that so long to them in Visitors not frequent? You this moreover. Food, it amount, dial. Will have cramping up when you jerk ;)

Faced on these weekends with maloaktivnoy fish tank. And here is what surveillance were in the process fishing. Znachittso under Bank water transparent and watched gaggle of scale an and krasnoperki. Fish simply teetered in thicker water down-ass head. And even some not moving. Some kamatoz have fish. In the past several times watched something similar on other reservoirs. That can influence such behavior fish? Can pressure?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing some species fish