All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing some species fish

Especially industrialized fishing some species fish

Posts 451 to 480 of 542

Вова дискатека wrote:

industrialized fishing predator on feeder, in especially zander..

In courses understanding of, had forced predator is undertaken, in other ways and rigging of this ship, hypotensive same under it comes to shagging on feeder, in 99% cases is prilov. Although: Let that often has ever managed to capture of pikes, with as of solidity bait, so and the very the feeder was gripping, pike perch, too, 've been busted, but rarely. And even if harvest dust, then increasingly would still this not deliberate had forced predator, and one of moments industrialized fishing a white fish, and hypotensive, in particular pike perch, "shepherd", and if perishing not a major fish, then in prilove and enclosed pike perch. In this year two pencils caught, and one pike, but was this in the early summer, when in certain places on Desna (disambiguation), except petty gustery, nothing to acquire not was biting,, not irrespective the from the composition and of physical Qualities feed, so and from changeable tips.

Family cats include article in RsN with so entitled -Sudak on feeder. Without ceremony I’d say-sinker and if 5 fish, if I dig up-in more details will be relaying.

And even what about the industrialized fishing some fish. Within a month caught two somyat. The only the general have them-3 moldy worm on 12 the hook and Pater Noster (disambiguation). Else-different, Dnestrovskoe created, a hard-on, day and Seversky Donets, big Pitzi is in heat, night.
Another a similar thing-both are without podsaka :cool:

Once, in the second half of fall, catching on faint River. Prikormochnoe blot confidently okupiroval a trout, times in gender hours scamper nekrupnyy podleschik. I than something got distracted and long not reacted on petty peskarinnoe podragivanie. And here suddenly my feeder a powerful jump-pulling in water, grapple managed grab, ceasing hadn naturally shears off as razor-sharp. Enleve another gudgeon for everyone and give instead fishing line of yours carbon ceasing with counterpoint, the bait - a trout, in the feeder -korm to peskari not farmhands have run away. For two hours was been seized 3 pikes from 1.5 until 2 pounds. Here is such a had forced predator on feeder. :)

Are trapped we with priyaetelem on one a body of water not farthest from of Donetsk, a body of water cool been caught there and krasnoperku and dace enough large sizes as for our region (somewhere 150-200 g.) vletal podlesch under kilo Crucian such same sizes, ah and it's also an lodoshechnaya represented a about itself know. But in this times all matter quite not so: '(. On a reservoir us was three position on order, sit I with one fiderkom, in 15 metres right from me drachlen with three two knuckleheads on each dubine spring four hook on fishhook popcorn from CUCK for yellowcake color of, metres in 15 from him sits my i?eyoaeu. Drachlen but dimensional poleschika 300-800 gr. Perezabrasyvaet as this have them usual times in hour, minutes 40. We with're a little behind schedule nervously smoke I have Bleak (fish) and what the a strange fish form of plotvinaya the size of the and edifice fins and scale, too, plotvinyy, but coloring one in one Bleak (fish). Have Themes krasnoperka nips it's also an and you can catch a krasnoperka on round 6 distance still became cancer, he eiaee two fiderami. My composition prikormki traperavskiy bream two species forgot as accurately is called, a loose fine aroma big-Fisch from vde, gender engine bed different kanapli (that sinking) and engaged this all on traperovskoy same melase. Fish-sicles Lies enertnoy not pylyaschey and heavy. That not put on on on hook in during 2 mines poklevka, kuk sbivat, podkoney moved on my weight outcome the same here is that for nah such the pourer and dipoval and made-not did and bribery zero.
???? Bleak (fish) of solidity with trawling later couple of minutes after as there's gravy already was on bottom, but and in crippling, too, of solidity, way out of this situation see one, need was move with classic as snap at manner and a short ceasing 5-market. On trigger what thread pop realization and stop accusations zabrosov five-seven empty the feeding trough one with feeds and longer not perezabrasyvat minutes 20. Although until this days classical fidernaya tactic perezabros maximum five minutes, Pater Noster (disambiguation) and ceasing 70sm. Worked on cheers.

Last edited by Satyr (Aug 17 2013 11:06:10)

Satyr wrote:

gender engine bed different kanapli (that sinking)

1,000 times I.M.H.O.,.
Even introduced directly before catching (tonuschaya) cannabis, literally through 30-40 minutes gives its crops in prikormku and become positively GCC's buoyant. That in turn is beginning to immediately to collect the entire, so not desirable, the species composition.
In his practice, farmi "the weed leave only directly in the feeder before zabrosom.
Ukleyu, as and chekhon "'m running" from the table several zabrosami empty trough. Try, can use to anyone.

+1

Faced so first time.
The last time enleve fish on KVKh, obvs - a hard-on.
In this time year, already actively proklevyvaet a dace until engine bed weight, rybtsy with podustami and vast.
But in than where sea salt:
Week ago fished on the western Bank KVKh, and here is with environment on Thursday on eastern, and behavior fish was the same.
A dace do Golden on point, and are biting, but he! The jiggling the tip of the kvivera on the brink of subconscious, on've been watching so much loosely and not markedly, that this simply're screwed. Lucas, sometimes it seems on micro otstrelchiki, you punch out, on the hook already empty. Need wait slightly stronger kachek and to tie a blood knot, and precisely to tie a blood knot, but under this have small fry trigger it turns out deeply in your stomach.
Tobizh not podsekaesh - the bait eating his fill - fish there is no.
Podsekaesh on what something rendomno pokazavshimsya my sea legs exactly the which need - fish, have which a hook in • • Ica
And this poklevki small fry 300-800g. This simply take away brain. ???? the pourer need ship types- wet entire enleve, then this are too tight, man worms with oparikom - a huge a volumatic the nozzle sitch, then this 1-2 oparika or several a kick, and not it is important - poklevki and these the jocks identical, that on major nozzle of that on petty.
Such nibble level me already second week, and can be said around the Sea.
Usually, until the most ice, there are biting a dace is identically, confidently - poklevki powerful, greedy, in general [kayf]still the on a medium or lite.

But now not in sight even on vershinke in mere 0.5 - 0.75 Anabelle Lake now. Of "Antares", I see only nano the jocks the most the tip of the kvivera, and radar which I so love in these my own rods - its simply there is no. Tobizh these here is such poklevki SO the eruption, that simply in hand nothing not is handing, even obkhavtiv a form hand.

Different length tug ropes, their diameters, numbers and size likely - nothing not improves situation - kryuchk in * * * Ica and nano the jocks.
Can is worth change cord on as such on the main, and use loop or inlayn what.
But there, yes and 90% all fishing trips I'll hold you in Pater Noster (disambiguation) and all options Yes and here I particularly with montazhami not was playing around, even with so mockery of a is obtained times in 5-7 minutes get plotvichku for 300g.

Simply interestingly, why a dace so has become peck? Pressure, permanent change weather? Magnetic storm? :crazyfun:
If on Sea there is no Calmness, blows wind and waves - poklevki at all not see. So, on expense podsekaesh, obeying rendomu.

As you think, that and with than this stems?

Still can add:
A dace actively Turd, so as under drawing the hook she Alpo and shits and burps.
Any other fish except small fry - are biting adequately. Normal poklevki, otsrely and all affairs. Podusty for kilo at all as driven carps, took and potulil.

, too, enleve on KVKh.
About such poklyovok, then yes, there is such, try to put to tie a blood knot, when's movement kvivera on the second time. The case, that the chasm the tip, slowly raise (up on the strike) - nothing there is no, then slightly am suspending movement pounder - and sits a dace grams on 350. T. E. Are they biting on movement.
On conductors defence wakes up aggressivity'm with 50-60 centimeters, and then I shrink until 15-20. And a dace are they biting as been paved with good amplitude kvivera.
I have another problem - bugs nano-bream (about 10 centimeters), and nothing with him do not can, 'm leaving home, camping on K. Already becomes dark (enleve after work) and harvest his not interestingly.

Svyatoslav wrote:

Perhaps is worth change cord on as such on the main, and use loop or inlayn what.

If change cord on to let the line out, at all nothing not witnessed. I have in jerky kind of year was such a-same the situation on one of water basins, the main fish there Crucian bream and carp, so even carp ever responds similarly, thank all, dozen defence wakes up aggressivity, length, hooks, then became to experiment with nazhivkami. It turned out that the most the favored option some tackle - raskosami 0.01, 50 see, hook # 16 and that most importantly, the bait - a small you muck snipe torn lyric on three parts and ????? in across. When the vestivo whole the worm poklevki were quite weak and rare, realize was not perhaps, when now broken the worm poklevki has also become more common emerged opportunity implementation. Such a situation situation, then, from-for sharp cooling and the fall of the level water in created.

+3

Svyatoslav wrote:

Perhaps is worth change the cord on as such on the main, and use the noose or inlayn what.

Yes, but only with puffed, and the accurately at all nothing not witnessed.
As something already was a similar question, nourished German 90% cases but paternosterom and increasingly was DC. I I’d say so, not for good reason have come up with together other osnastok. I at all enleve in 90% cases on to-line. Believe, that this almost the most sensitive tooling. ;)

The most sensitive tooling I.M.H.O., - inlayn with side corruption under the feeder, or Free restaurant ist verry verry expensive so its becoming an adult name is for the boss jock. The second place I would authorized Gardner's gas has or nesimmetrichke with large svisom

Which day I am racking head, remont, compositions, jamborees, but. Need a aid: Aim is Crucian 2 +, had forced happening on River Seversky Donets, that such Crucian carps there is - fact. Large sea Bass speaks very highly, if in prikormku included skopeks + fishmil + liver, but they a bit for kg, need more weightier trophy. That to do.

Monster Crab wrote:

the most sensitive tooling I.M.H.O., - inlayn side corruption under the feeder, or Free restaurant ist verry verry expensive so its becoming an adult name is for the boss jock. The second place I would authorized Gardner's gas has or nesimmetrichke with large svisom

Yes zbokovym corruption from mm very big and large a leash around such a tooling was naChM like in Galandtsev if not oshybayus or she conceal was official River Kymi Worlds but me KMT chustvitelney!

Me seems that I understood why fish so are biting on my place. And deal not in osnastkakh and bait either, no in my opinion.
Pater Noster (disambiguation) one of the most sensitive osnastok, but deal not in this.
Fish, namely a dace in the first half of night are biting the avidly, but after standard failure, is beginning to vypendrivatsya, but Frozen Cocktails less 4-5 oparikov would still not wants.
Today check its hunch for me and update my :idea:

+1

At the request one of forums broke little new ground article from Alan Stagg's murder (Alan Stagg), personality enough known in English fishing & roll standing, pro enleve taking home trophy an. The original of the articles HERE.

How improve its personal record for karasyu
Sea Bass is one of my favorite goals on a fishing trip spring. For me their brilliant gold on the sun glumes is simply unmatched. Crucian carps traditionally known its priveredlivostyu and but far recommended tactic under it catching this species was fishing at dawn and sunset with sensitive poplavochnoy snastyu.
I think, was would rightly say, that's aging trophy fishing significantly had moved forward - cordage, ways industrialized fishing and snap have become more sophisticated. Yes, still many under it comes to shagging an are watching for sensitive connected float switch, around which to the surface walk up small bubbles, and break head, that same want these Smart fish. Nevertheless, sometimes this not suited for particular dam or style fishing requires search for large an. Imagine, that you sit on Bank Lake, the entire day, expecting the one, the most important poklevki. Your fishing bobber disappears and leapfrog past. Abidna, adnaka!

retaions
When it comes to choice room for industrialized fishing present large an, is worth pay attention on’fishing complex Marsh Farm, which belongs Godalming Angling an all. This commercial body of water in for series of years was widely known their massive goldfish dealer, and many fly fishermen are gone made there with big smile on personified by after as improved they its personal record. Yes, and in other places they there is, but such a huge number of big karasey, as here difficult to find where-either still.

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/0oCaq.jpg

As and always on a fishing trip, place this all. Crucian carps often themselves say you, where their harvest and grant its presence, vyvorachivayas at dawn and sunset on the surface in their loved ones places. Several evenings, conducted on move you a reservoir, never will spent wasted. Are looking for any tracts of that have depth and any anomalies, alongside its coastal regions luxuriant thickets of - this most often precisely the that need.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/78ERl.jpg

If I cannot find in depth on a near distance there is, then love in day time harvest on more the far-distance there is. 20-30 yd. (18-27 meters) believe well acceptable distance. This makes zakorm and precise impose very komfortnymi. Nevertheless, as only descends the darkness, I like have rods up so to tooling was as can be closer to Bank on conceals even in 1-2 feet water (30-60cm). Crucian carps like coastal reduce the and until there is enough water, to cover their backs, the depth of their almost not worries. You can ignore this advice on its fear and risk! This also can be different way, to cut off line releasing, if he you delivers problems their presence on your carefully prikormlennoy point. Lin much more a wee., to accusations on shoal.

nozzles and mixture of for zakorma
When it comes to jamborees, then is worth try a small nasadochnyy or artificial pellets. I'm running its prikormochnuyu tactics on melkofraktsionnoy prikormochnoy a mixture, sostoyaschie from Sonubaits F1 Dark and Supercrush Green mixed in proportion 1 :1. Is obtained a golden the dark mixture of. Leave in it very little the aft component of – slightly sprinkle pelletsom S baja potencia in size 2mm. Largely'm relying, that a strong sweet smells fishing flour in this a mixture will attract karasey on point, to been able to subsist off.
My ulyublenimi nozzles are a small nasadochny pellets such as Sonubaits 6mm S baja potencia or small artificial pellets in size 6mm from Enterprise A global economy. On these two purposefulness account for 95% my karasey over the last 2 years. I on anyone case always I take with a several bait shop “on substitute the ” - this grain corn and small both: Boyle 10 mm in diameter.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/Hejmy.jpg

Tactic prikarmlivaniya - this very important, when] However an. Many fly fishermen rely on “the easy ” prikarmlivanie. I prefer fully the opposite – a serious zakorm in an attempt attract an accusations on point. My prikormochnaya mixture of allows me do this, so as she contains least of nutrients of particles, but maximum attraktivnykh. And this contradicts around the, that was written until this in sties together pro fishing trip on karasyu – the so that can be their simply dismiss through window. Because, that I enleve usually on distance there is 25-30 yd. (22-was manufactured), then'm using Spode for delivery prikormki. Without doubt, karasey attracts breath strike fearing woman on water. Many times on shoal I routinely received poklevki, until zakarmlivalsya you can directly on point. Often, when on point all was quiet, several zabrosov fearing woman with prikormkoy “revived ” his. Give signal by the afternoon and the result not will force themselves wait!

Our time for standing pat be preparing cordage
When it comes to osnastok, then the simplicity this collateral success. There is no need for in complex assembly workers, when] However an. Although traditional tactic poplavochnoy industrialized fishing and can earning a good outcome, but in certain conditions, I more prefer more a modern approach. Flet puny size in fundamentally changed fishing trip on an. Combined with brief a leash around such approach makes all these crap and a twitch or, bedeviling it comes to shagging with poplavochnymi trend to, in more confident and despite poklevki. If roll back in side effect samozasechki, then had forced “on method ” also allows rybolovu disguise the past few centimeters mounting. Also on every zabrose the nozzle sitch is located in 11W compact of the prikormki. As and under it catching with ordinary fidernymi kormushkami the accuracy of zabrosa is paramount. Use markernykh knots combined with klipsovaniem the main also have paramount. Than more precisely you will, the more poklevok you arrive at.
Reliable the main vitally is necessary, so as she is experiencing strain and distortions actually under permanent zabrosakh feeders, not to mention vyvazhivanie line releasing and carp. My favorite the fishing line is 6lb Hydro Flo from 6 A global economy. She well sinking and allowing me not use additional utyazhelyayuschie tubes or metal weights on each end-beklidy on the main, as this make some fly fishermen. When it comes to trough, then I believe, that weight order 25-30gr perfect. On market today there are many good models and most is famously replies all demands. If to talk about povodochnom material, then I prefer 6 Target Fluorocarbon with razryvnoyv 5lb. A short length order 3-4 inches perfect (7-10cm).

During emki materials to article, I on practice showed tactics and purposefulness, about which mentioned. Caught 15 karasey. On photo the best of them, nedotyanuvshiy quite slightly-slightly until magical barrier in 4 pound (1.800gr), - his weight 3 pound 14 ounces (1,470gr). This simply suggests, that climate its tactics and adoption another approach often will bring results.

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/oGMgw.jpg

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 20 2013 17:49:09)

+8

Thank you large :cool:
A pity that there is no the images (for archive)

Yes perishing, will have to acquire equating the 10 mm in diameter., aroma there is, write composition, too, and will friezes.
For article thank you :cool:

Fiestvod wrote:

pity that there is no the images (for archive)

Our Galya baluvana :crazyfun:
Added from original articles.

+2

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

Which day I am racking head, remont, compositions, jamborees, but. Need a aid: Aim is sea Bass 2 +, had forced happening on River Seversky Donets, that such Crucian carps there is - fact. Large sea Bass speaks very highly, if in prikormku included skopeks + fishmil + liver, but they a bit for kg, need more weightier trophy. That to do.

Can be for more about this about tactics and prikormke. , too, enleve an on Donce, fuck, but are they biting he exclusively at night and in prilove under it catching of, a white bream. The average weight 300-500gr.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

Yes perishing, will have to acquire equating the 10 mm in diameter., aroma there is, write composition, too, and will friezes.
For article thank you

Of aniseed oil, cinnamon and flour,
All of this need for monster - an

That poem, :crazyfun:

On leschu and karasyu eloquently worked such composition

300 this soy bean flour (polnozhirnaya)
300 her - I
300 traditional flour - petty
100 similar cannabis - the growth

Most important - cinnamon and etheric little of aniseed (present)
To star anise kinda sorta tripped cinnamon, it's!!

Cathal 8 mm

Last edited by Monster Crab (Sep 20 2013 22:39:56)

+1

Sea Bass golden, in my opinion in of England of taking the silver there. And have us he rare and in Red book :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

``Our Galya baluvana
Added from original articles.

Sergei! Large thank you so request that most fishing trips spend the on small rivers :flag:

This not golden sea Bass, this the usual silver, I such a enleve in Hungary, he when big, becomes slightly a bronze. And present, gold eiaee in childhood. Have him head, relative to body, less and from heads goes hump as have a major perch. Now indeed very much rare.

Me seems, that from this articles can be done the next conclusion, that with it comes to shagging taking home trophy an needed:
- the right choice seats - collateral success;
- the dark vysokoattraktivnaya, but malopitatelnaya prikormka with small number of major faction;
- mini-flet;
- hair tooling with enough major right complement - from 6mm until 10 mm in diameter.

Can be try, as option :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 21 2013 00:03:56)

duffy333 wrote:

“I don’t seems, that from this articles can be done the next conclusion, that with it comes to shagging taking home trophy an needed:
- the right choice seats - collateral success;
- the dark vysokoattraktivnaya, but malopitatelnaya prikormka with small number of major faction;
- mini-flet;
- hair tooling with enough major right complement - from 6mm until 10 mm in diameter.

Can be try, as option :dontknow:

And now we want the entire this garbage have themselves from heads

To to capture a captured karasey any dam, need lasting, sometimes mnogonedelnoe, privazhivanie.

Алекс wrote:

A now we want the entire this garbage have themselves from heads

Thinking on Rusanovsky host not gonna fly? :flirt:
:D

Alas, but Seversky Donets different from English increased the: On policies recommended by depth contributed couple of handfuls of barabulek and at night watched as their eats Ling in size from, match boxes until pound individuals, large sea Bass as stood exiting from holes, so and is worth / with hand irrigation on conceals 2-3m., the main for and without peg to the sidelines, clam shell, and if there is striped silt, then on it /, and, as usually, the main must be either perepndikulyarno Bank, either stray upward downstream on, as only for sustained crime as in an effort / now goes the grasses / - Blicca bjoerkna.

+2

Алекс wrote:

To to capture a captured karasey any dam, need lasting, sometimes mnogonedelnoe, privazhivanie.

Ah not know. Have us this an said so much, that already touted task-as his at all cut off, to to capture the same bream / a white bream.

Last edited by MOA (Sep 21 2013 10:15:24)

duffy333 wrote:

You think on Rusanovsky host not gonna fly? :flirt:

There is no-there is no. :D Ox, if would you then was when us with Zoom th local gents udelyvali on karasyu :canthearyou: :D. All why? He every day goes but and on very gradually's feeding his, privazhivaet.

MOA wrote:

Nu not know. Have us this an said so much, that already touted task-as his at all cut off, to to capture the same of bream / a white bream.

-ton and more karasey? A captured?
300-600 grams everywhere full of the.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing some species fish