All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing some species fish

Especially industrialized fishing some species fish

Posts 121 to 150 of 542

Yuri wrote:

Two words about a fishing trip was would interestingly hear. Thank you!.

That you interested in?

Even a few photo these most beautiful seats. One sun. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/jRVmP.jpg
Noon. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/6rWDV.jpg

BAMBUR wrote:

Landscape paradise.

Yes, landscape indeed paradise, after all this Desna river ("is fascinated by Desna river" as wrote A. The theater) In those places on Desna (disambiguation) feeder not rolls. There need to fish on tough the rods are, type "lenigradskiy" (on photo) http://s1.uploads.ru/t/pjLOT.jpg
And katukha "Nevsky" with stalkoy and kormaki weight 100-120grm. Without feed camping on K. Very a strong stream. These locations are in Chernihiv Oblast In 300 kilometers Jinsha of Kyiv, on a highway Chernigiv - Novgorod-Seversky.

Last edited by (Aug 5 2012 21:11:34)

+1

wrote:

In those places on Desna (disambiguation) feeder not rolls.

wrote:

kormaki weight 100-120grm. Without feed camping on K. Very a strong stream.

You like it or say, that ekstrakheviki 150-200 grams test there will look not is relevant?
Strange :dontknow:

Last edited by benderr (Aug 5 2012 21:54:44)

In my opinion 120 "grape" on stalke this not 120 "grape" on document with a string-differently they behave on stream.

I not believe in the, that not perhaps use fidera there, where gets caught stalkoy.

Can be, bazaar there is no, simply stray need to on the next phase of-kormak harder, the cord thicker Ital. D. And camping on P.

wrote:

What you interested in?

Interestingly to know about the rigging, nozzle of, prikormke and camping on P. Modicum in short. Has visited China's roughly in your edges, in trips, but until fishing deal not has peaked.

benderr wrote:

I not believe in the, that not perhaps use fidera there, where gets caught stalkoy.

Make your dreams come true in Kyiv in May - I couple of seats'll show :D There use feeder can be, but here is harvest nizzya :tired:

wrote:

In those places on Desna (disambiguation) feeder not rolls. There need to fish on tough the rods are, type "lenigradskiy" (on photo)
And katukha "Nevsky" with stalkoy and kormaki weight 100-120grm. Without feed camping on K. Very a strong stream.

Not the to not rolls - simply conditions specific and under them appropriate fidera need. Miniature extra-kheviki in length of his 3: 30-3-60 m. And done on them not less 4oz. There far hurl need not. There is nuances with..... shapely eyebrows, but the community look need.

+1

wrote:

Yes, landscape indeed paradise, after all this Desna river ("is fascinated by Desna river" as wrote A. The theater) In those places on Desna (disambiguation) feeder not rolls. There need to fish on tough the rods are, type "lenigradskiy"

How something was connected harvest virtually in such a place, as in your describing, including the problem was, Pitzi is in heat there is a mad, the feeder in 100 grams blew the through half a after of touching trawling, I so minutes 30 had. And then thought, that can is worth closer hurl, has shifted a bit in side, found meters away in 20-25 from Bank not bad brovku and quietly became harvest the feeding trough in 60 grams. At all on Desna (disambiguation) very many seats with very rapid the passage, but I already was accustomed and me more like harvest, than on Dnieper River, modicum and time, man account for seek place fulfill, but it moreover is worth.

Today on the morning talked with one mate. He on weekends catching in rate hands an and carp. Says, that kilos 15 Hi. Did you. Can be to believe. Like would, in rigging facts previously has been noted within not was. :) largest novelty bet payout with seals like in average 1.6 - 1.7 Dam, until 2-'s meters. Says, that Crucian is worth groups in shallow burrows... (until 30 centimeters) very densely. With each pit on 4- 5 Tennessee Was pulling out. Karp dug up itself pits until 0.5 Dam depth. Is worth on 1 - 3 Tennessee Fever. Fish not walking particularly. Not kick any. For that "bought", for something and "prodayu."

Last edited by Yuri (Aug 6 2012 12:40:50)

Yuri wrote:

but on weekends catching in rate hands an and carp. Says, that kilos 15 Hi. Did you

Malnourished? Than may yet be caused desire to and interest harvest polusonnogo carp in a puddle of?

Carlos wrote:

Golodaet? Than may yet be caused desire to and interest harvest polusonnogo carp in a puddle of?

Yes like would there is no. Perhaps, instinct. :D

wrote:

A far on truly a major a dace Dneprovskaya just... go away summer?

I don't know :dontknow: Perhaps simply not on the fishing? :dontknow:
Got interested in there is whether documentary reaffirming pro Cloverfield-dace (photo, for example). As it turned out there is. As example:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/G8o1I.jpg

Weighs 5lb 8oz - 2.490 kg! Look at photo that this monster moving took the bait :flag: Truth was this in Germany in 2010, where networks and marriage there is no. On this moment the biggest here in the same Germany on cordage and documented they cash out enables executives a dace weighed 2.625kg. And was this even 4000m2 as well as in 1981.

Text or: Whom interestingly, can be watch site one English the fishing trainer, which searching for and seeks to harvest precisely trophy copies of:
http://idlersquest.blogspot.com/2012/01 … rd-is.html

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 6 2012 13:18:51)

+1

Yuri wrote:

Interesting to know about game, nozzle of, prikormke and camping on P. Modicum in short.

Fish-sicles: Green-bean gruel. The nozzle sitch: Puchek red. Cordage: On photo in post 122 + kormak is called "shanka" - this on ask. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/vifto.jpg

Last edited by (Aug 6 2012 13:14:47)

duffy333 wrote:

lko wrote (and):

And far on truly a major a dace Dneprovskaya just... go away summer?

I don't know :dontknow: Perhaps simply not on the fishing? :dontknow:
Got interested in there is whether documentary reaffirming pro Cloverfield-dace (photo). As it turned out there is.

In our edges documented recorded:
A dace 1,425 kg / 39 centimeters A. Omelchenko ZMZ 2009
A dace 1.2 kg / 37 centimeters N. Saveliev 2008

+1

Full name! Alexander! Understood you. D know. Thank you! :cool:

Honored have nicknames as and on that they gets caught trophy room (about 2lb and higher) dace - virtually all catches, when water still not strongly hot. And on snap strongly resemble karpovye:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/m8HKn.jpg

Ah, and the presentation of the nozzles under become:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/ajfHZ.jpg

+1

duffy333 wrote:

KhZ Perhaps simply not on the fishing?
Got interested in there is whether documentary reaffirming pro Cloverfield-dace (photo, for example). As it turned out there is.

The most a simple reaffirming, albeit not sports not never, - sellers taranki on St Vladimir's. Have them regularly, especially spring and autumn sells a dace, under life 1-1.5 kg. According to - mostly Rzhyshchiv.

Last edited by (Aug 6 2012 16:36:21)

wrote:

One a simple reaffirming, albeit not sports not never, - sellers taranki on St Vladimir's.

In networks and not the enclosed.

duffy333 wrote:

In networks and not the enclosed.

But why the everything else, that enclosed in networks, there is no there is no yes and gonna cost on hook (???? there is such, which on hook more often are outfitted with than in rags), and a dace's aging trophy there is spring in Desna (disambiguation),, there is winter have pokatochnikov below of Kyiv, there is autumn in Bubnovke, and there summer. Nowhere ((

Last edited by (Aug 6 2012 20:52:08)

Something me suggests that a dace so large size walking on very big depths summer and simply astronomically out of for fidera or Donkey. I.e. is worth on farvateru. And with boats its not vozbmesh so as on stick limpet-like constantly shuttle naval ship.

Romeo wrote:

naval ship.

. Court :confused:

Romeo wrote:

like What the me suggests that a dace so large size walking on very big depths summer and simply astronomically out of for fidera or Donkey. I.e. is worth on farvateru. And with boats its not vozbmesh so as on stick limpet-like constantly shuttle naval ship.

Ah, not know as you, but and in Kyiv, and in Ukrainka, and in Prokhorovka, Belgorod Oblast, and in Dereevke on stick limpet-like donochnikov lack. Gets caught "bones" - podlesch, bream, Blicca bjoerkna, klyaps. Dace a major summer - No never not heard.

Not discarded that someone keeps managing, knows, but speaks out. So make Kiev techs have which gets caught a carp for ceding the in restaurants on meat. Gets caught many, regularly, but very concealed. Or techs have monsters turns sig are prevailed here deliberately, but the units of, and fish that those, that those - such a, on that morally hard ths way. A dace's-she's gonna not talks best in this terms of. There is, there is, and there is no.

Last edited by (Aug 6 2012 20:53:12)

I have such a sense of, that have Cloverfield-small fry ???? ???? nutrition a bit the other, than have conventional (until 0,5kg). On analogies with major krasnoperkoy, which on ultra-Lite beats pohlesche Okounkov. If know, that she eats, then can be already to think, where its seek and on that its harvest. Ah not can same she air or with algae eat :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 6 2012 23:39:50)

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me such a sense of, that have Cloverfield-small fry ???? ???? nutrition a bit the other, than have conventional (until 0,5kg). On analogies with major krasnoperkoy, which on ultra-Lite beats pohlesche Okounkov. If know, that she eats, then can be already to think, where its seek and on that its harvest. Ah not can same she air or with algae eat

Edited duffy333 (Today 22 :39: 50)

Ah, either place either feed, one of two.

Unfortunately, not know when d on "big water", there is certain zakovyrki, but under case'm gonna step on principles ons throats, and'll come pick it up on any rybstan, below Rzhischeva, with goal buy several plotvey bigger than others, if will in available.

Winter, on Ukrainka, all passes big deal, which was connected watch were on lateral otvetvleniyakh river-bed holes, and on longitudinal the ditches old directions, camping ons on classic sudakovykh establish day spots. When crowd in 60-70 man (camping ons the brink a common masses) is beginning to as on team rattle hands, and time after time, fling on the ice not shifruyas, camping on K. Are biting have all, kilushnykh plotveney -zrelische not ease. I twice such watched, and another two times heard from close fishermen. Nor has never saw\ heard pro passes such small fry, which lasted more 10-15 minutes, and because as its snatching away - in sight that flies on the door frame very quickly, and not so prognoziruemo as bream or klyaps.

Last edited by (Aug 7 2012 00:15:34)

+2

Some that - http://traper.by/?text_id=54&

Last edited by 84 (Aug 7 2012 12:55:15)

+1

Today, Skype from was buddies came:
- "harbor promenade brought to you, 3-I staircase, bream 2.2 kg, on air rice."

Here I and its knees obpisyal. :confused:

Dobryi evening. I need in Council
There is created, mesnye quite successfully gets caught a major an on connected, want to 400 vpoymat an on feeder. Initially want to feed place 20-30 kormushkami with smallholder motylem and oshparenym nobody, harvest d on flet with prikormkoy Fisch dream carp mix. But she lighted not production will scare off whether this fish? What place choose for industrialized fishing this unpredictable fish? And can at all not a feeding and immediately harvest flet lest not you overfeed an
In advance thank you.

MAXIK wrote:

harvest d on flet with prikormkoy Fisch dream carp mix

On this prikormku in our edges successfully gets caught and a white bream small and dace and on River, too, on any sign fish pret . So that word carp there charitably just hand that shit was written :flag: test :flag:

I have Crucian on one of past fishing trips with dire force, pounded on Karp 352 Karp the Phanatic Fayer Karp. Prikormka red. Major faction and smells berry. ???? the other fish she not attracted. Although until this lovilsya carp and White Amur on another prikormku from this same series of but on Capital carp with aroma spices. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 14 2012 21:31:37)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing some species fish