All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » World Cup 2013. South Africa. Newsweek. Busy briefing.

World Cup 2013. South Africa. Newsweek. Busy briefing.

Posts 511 to 540 of 554

I nothing not want say pro nicknames, perhaps have English Karpov lips still angrier and on their measure fish from Africa pussies :)
But have us I such lips saw only have river carp breeder.

Lilian wrote:

What there is lie on propaluyu or give the importance of understanding although on fact nathin 'not understand? The second option as the closer and this is understandable from moment when Czech now broken their in cool.

Cech and simply oblovil, and now broken our Vadim! :cool:

I get there until phones and'll post an several pictures on which shown as determined a hook 10 in carp 5 and 7 kg. Kruchek in street corner lips this normally under it catching on heat with long one a leash around. So same normal when a hook determined for well cavity. Just have 5 percent a hook that breaches lip. And this because inlayn and a long ceasing, and lips carp here nothing to do with this. To was more klasicheski need more a hook, a hard-on, in short ceasing and deaf tooling.

Last edited by Lilian (Dec 19 2013 00:32:01)

Lilian wrote:

What there is lie on propaluyu or give the importance of understanding although on fact nathin 'not understand?

Think that all understand. Here is only in another times not can to believe, that they again not champions. On first Worlds simply were are not prepared and underestimated rivals, at the second something there still, and here in South Africa simply a hardened and what # fucking maggot nefart is to blame - ah need after all as something can skip out :dontknow: the Black a Negro aaaea with empty, buckets of it them before rounds a path devolved :D

Text or: Have read I 5 and recall the that me 352 pro concrete influence had tide on nibble and at all on behavior fish. One of-chip companies this dam, that for couple of days not bit hard to figure out.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 19 2013 00:32:07)

Think that on the next championship they will live on a reservoir months 3 until this comp. And if and after this them not lucky, then have other teams will opportunity get Preston's as sponsor. :mybb:

Lilian wrote:

I think that on the next championship they will live on a reservoir months 3 until this comp

So they there almost homes.

32 wrote:

So they there almost homes.

And summer already traveled follow cullings Irish and, if am not mistaken, already implemented otbory in its team.

Lips have regime pile of carp indeed oak. Until Oleg had lunch, I on his tackle put one almost on four. Hook progressed in the lower lip well, grapple dragged her up. Not lip, and read cartilage.

Boev wrote:

Lips have regime Karpov indeed oak. Until Oleg had lunch, I on his tackle put one almost on four. Hook progressed in the lower lip well, grapple dragged her up. Not lip, and read cartilage.

I broken extractor, trying to extricate a hook from carp on B-. Lips tough and if. It picked up, then sits dead.
Small driven carps weight until 1.5 kg otkleivalis on times.

Continuation of the report member team of Englands Steve 5 (here 1-I part of). Now narrative about 2 th round:
FEEDER WORLD CHAMPS 2013 - DAY 2
When thinking over tactic on the next tour, we decided, that in 1 th round have made all correctly - so that on 2-oops day to change that-either there is no need for. Now all deal was in we need first and initially all looked well: Mick plant received sector A1 - not the most the best from extreme sectors and we felt, that this will be cost one or two fish; then the expert dastalsya sector "B4." - in side from chains and the next relative to sector in which Czech in 1 th round won zone; I was in sector "S13", who was in right the edge of zone, and there, judging by around the, should was be overwhelmingly many chains - on fact rumors had, that mainly McGoldrick from Ireland was in it and lost thirteen feeders for 1-Interwiev tour. If anything about this later, and until Adam Wakelin received one of sectors in late zone "D", and Tommi is quite fortunate enough with a - have him proved 14-Interwiev sector in zone "E." Having looked on the toss team South Africa became understandable, that have them also there is sector-darling currency - so that all will from-for what interest in running.
On my arrival in sector "S13" I soon understood one thing - if I believed, that in 1 th round me not are blessed with tsepoy, then in 2 th I was simply in its epicenter! After communication with Jack Tisdall and Jan Van Schendel (managers teams Ireland and Holland, respectively) my the most worst fears confirmed - mainly indeed lost those snap, about which talked. With thoughts remains ready about tsepe I prepared the 7 udilisch. My thought about training as much as 7 udilisch were the next: If in the process affairs in sector proves indeed such a Thresh,, then I cannot afford spend much time on perevyazyvanie osnastok - if I oborvus, then not perevyazyvayus, and immediately same I take another snaryazhennoe place it. Kits and snap were virtually such same, as and in 1 th round: Four rods up Daiwa 13the 1960s distance and three 12-13 tournaments in length of his 12 feet. Coils were so same those same - Basia on "dire" my own rods and TDR 4012 on 12-futovikakh. Ceasing was from filament Guru N-gauge 0.22 with kryuchokom # 10 with broad poddevom - such same as and in 1 th round.
After as has rigged rods up, the next task was solve, where harvest fish. Me said, that from Left my sector has broad dM chains, and right like as purely. Possessing this in view, I decided to harvest on right-wing border my sector 500m 42 Dam, and not on 45. Making impose with gruzikom and not startled no chains, I felt, that more close the distance will help me in case vyvazhivaniya - I have not was opportunities give freely gulyat podsechennoy fish, so that I this should was to do for an intimate chat!
After signal about the early "zakormochnogo" time, I as and in 1 th round put an on point 2 trough, densely crowded beans corn and cannabis, and became wait signal by the early round. Zone "Since" was the most fishing on airline 1 th round - Phil was 4-'s with catch of the day tonight in 30 kilo. So that I hoped on several fish with the outset. Were issued signal start round and in during first 10 minutes sector right from me obrybilis. Looking on left side from themselves, I not saw to anyone caught something - so that can be was think, that I have there is advantage before sectors from Left. After 30 minutes round I have so and not was poklevki - this meant, that today fishing in this zone not will such same good as yesterday. As only I this thought, my vershinka batter rotted slowly and talk - an 80-ounce carp vyvazhivalsya as the biggest this crown and wass highly tuned in podsak. The next impose has brought polukilogrammovogo karpika - I is gone from zero and ready was fight.
By the end of first hours I have was 4 carp, with whom I perhaps was on 3-is, by place in zone. But more important was that I outpaced as Hungarian, so ands athletes - with perspective command of set I did its work clearly. In the early second hours I earned poklevku and for it immediately same tsepu. On airline tooling with fish tank was about to cease to exist and position things in round for me became deteriorate. Thresh, okotoroy I spoke proved a labyrinthine nightmare: If I routinely received karpovuyu poklevku and he launched delicately vyvazhivat fish, it are in tsepu; if I tried to vyvazhivat its forsirovano, then all ended shift fish with hook. The situation of artists thus, that here was not until there - until I sought to deliver modicum any fish in the landing net, other athletes hurriedly forward. Obeskurazhivalo the, that I have were poklevki, but I could not put an fish in a hatchling pond. Until I so fought "one against all", me said, that I still in have mandated 6 zone, and, that most importantly, Hungarian and the white South African were in role doganyayuschikh.
For two hours until the end of I need was something with this to do and I adopted decision pereklipsovatsya on distance 35 meters and try to find the clean place. This was not an ideal decision, but with crucial distance I could not nothing do about it from-for chains. Passed 20 minutes until I not received first poklevku on its new point. And she ended fish tank in sadke, that gave me new hope. But this lasted brief - on next zabrose I lost in tsepe snap, and then unleashed two small karpikov, trying to guide the their in side from chains.
When until finish remained just hour, should I was something do, to return point to life and attract several Karpov decent size. So I kormonul point three large kormushkami and put an from above snap. After 5 minutes expectations vershinku zagnulo and to guide the fish from chains, I vyvazhival so forsirovano how could. In end an 80-ounce carp proved in sadke. On next two zabrosakh I took still two and me suddenly it looked, that I will be able wager still couple of seats in zone. Alas, this not happened, so as on next zabrose I finish my poopoo in "dead" tsepu and obryvayus. And that means, that should I perevyazyvatsya on full - I disabled telecom, simplex, all their rods up! This not it took much time, but would still has brought down me with rhythm. I again put an several feeders on point, to to revive its. And another cute carp proved in sadke. After what I again disabled telecom, simplex, snap in tsepe.
Recent 30 minutes were frankly weak: I felt, that on point there is fish, but was able take only two small karpikov and two fish I lost in tsepe. The past five minutes were for me without poklevok and when were issued signal about finish round, I must confess, felt themselves utterly low and worthless.
Began weighing up the and soon have Czech from Left from me scales, have shown excellent 31 kilo, which lifted his in leader zone. This was the very guy, which surpassed me in 1 th round, so that on the results of two days he was certainly my sworn Indian enemy! The next weigh the chain. did you my catch and scales, have shown 21 kilo, that on the became 2-'s the result. But only briefly - all three sector right "have made" me and in end I proved on 5 th place.
In retrospect, I cannot not feel, that me a bit not were fortunate in for two days. If watch in general, then on a reservoir was very little sectors with tsepoy and obtain such sector in both was virtually impossible. On fact chances obtain two run consecutive sector without chains were much higher. In this terms of I not think, that someone from other athletes our team for both round at all modicum times dealt with tsepoy!
After this day not became better - have become decide learning from other members team. Mick, was nine-'s in sector A1 - this the end of the zone was very weak, he sought to as could and as outcome. Phil in zone In was simply "risen from breech" - in the latest moment he caught 4 carp on 2kg + every and in end policies--and 4s place. And for hour until the end of him "shone" one of three past seats in zone. Adam in zone D fought as could in very difficult conditions. In the same time Tommi has now issued on truly "th 'master's tour" and policies--and 2s place in zone E. We knew, that such results insufficient to conquest of "gold", which we so wanted. Team South Africa strengthened its leadership and has become not only Chempionami World command Monster, but also in personified by Jumbo received his Champion World in lichke! With final podbitiem results it became clear, that have us equal number of key with team Hungary, but we them lose on common weight capture of 6kg - they receive "silver", and we make "bronzed."
Now, when it became clear, that we with "bronzed", my the first reaction was disappointment - after all we aoaee in South Africa for "gold." Nevertheless team South Africa on native earth was a glorious and fully has won its victory. They a fish very differently, than we and this has worked. That concerns Jumbo, then he not only one of the most good apples, which you ever will encounter, but as not fact and Champion of World on fideru in personal Monster.
On return in England, when passions already after an, our "bronze" looks already better idea, than on moment its conquest of. Moreover this "bronze" after our last years "bronze" in Ghent - finally we nachiaem show any stability! Course on Ireland in 2014 - can be this will be our year.

The original of the here: http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/news/feede … 2013-day-2

+11

duffy333 wrote:

kits and snap were virtually such same, as and in 1 th round: Four rods up Daiwa 13the 1960s distance and three 12-13 tournaments in length of his 12 feet. Reel were so same those same - Basia on "dire" my own rods and TDR 4012 on 12-futovikakh. Ceasing was from fishing line of yours Guru N-gauge 0.22 with kryuchokom # 10 with broad poddevom - such same as and in 1 th round.

All told, and hooks what were so and not slid. Bastard. :D

Ah, this yes. Now stuck split his in mordaknige. When responds, will inform. :writing:

+1

32 wrote:

Everyone told, and hooks what were so and not slid. Bastard.

Was already here.

+1

Steve said, that used three different hook. On Gamakatsu I his long he stiffed, camping on K. He called any incomprehensible name likely. Gamakatsu g power. Long could not recall precise name. Then has found their, fedora takes and sent me. I such have us not saw.

1. Gamakatsu G-Point Gama Power.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/5BEFm.jpg

2. Preston PR 39.
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/xVQaj.jpg

3. Milo S463.
http://www.matchpro.com.pl/product/image/5144/Ami_S463.jpg

+6

Boev wrote:

2. Preston PR 39.

These in the flagship were

Have nice very good hooks. Mean a series of S and SA, thorny and lungs. ???? more stark long retains workplace of the quality of.
Here is there is moment which I not have it all figured out. The main 10 and 8 mikronization, and ceasing 0.2. Get that ceasing's nothing quite the main? Why the hell would on ceasing 0.2 if and 0,18 goes. Or for moreover to increase chances exit from chains could would and basic increase until 12 mikronization. Or already Pitzi is in heat plague?

Vovan wrote:

2. Preston PR 39. These in the flagship were.

Such hooks there is and I have. With Preston as times increasingly understandable. And here is gamiki. Himself enleve most often precisely hooks Gamakatsu. Like would try and these series of. Why to us such not like to take them? Or this products only for "white" people?

Boev wrote:

Sam enleve most often precisely hooks Gamakatsu. Like would try and these series of. Why to us such not like to take them? Or this products only for "white" people?

Judging by form, similar to us like to take them, but only as product for vnutriyaponskogo market.
Has tried these:
http://podsekai.com.ua/userfiles/goods/g005783_66701_500.jpg
Liked. Still is not a bad authentic a series of there is on a white fish:
http://podsekai.com.ua/userfiles/goods/g005781_12014_500x500.jpg
And on big leschu:
http://podsekai.com.ua/userfiles/goods/g005782_66400_500.jpg

Buying here, when on homeland found. Igor Benderr up to, now in Kyiv buying only LS-the Cold series of gamikov, and rest likely plucking up in Donetsk.

+1

Boev wrote:

Sam enleve most often precisely hooks Gamakatsu. Like would try and these series of. Why to us such not like to take them? Or this products only for "white" people?

On English market there is enough many various models likely with such names, which have us never and not zavozilos. But here is are whether they "unique" models specifically for this market or this simply those same model, that and have us, but simply in the other packaging, here is this I say not can :dontknow:

Boev wrote:

Polymers hooks there is and I have. With Preston as times increasingly understandable. And here is gamiki. Himself enleve most often precisely hooks Gamakatsu. Like would try and these series of. Why to us such not like to take them? Or this products only for "white" people?

Netimer just haves Steve was simply any variety likely with English market (brought here).

This collection features totally new patterns that are exclusive to the UK range and is a result of close collaboration between Daiwa and the Gamakatsu development teams.

Lilian wrote:

That there is moment which I not have it all figured out. The main 10 and 8 mikronization, and ceasing 0.2. Get that ceasing's nothing quite the main? Why the hell would on ceasing 0.2 if and 0,18 goes. Or for moreover to increase chances exit from chains could would and basic increase until 12 mikronization. Or already Pitzi is in heat plague?

Flat against of course, but breaking on the Economic (0.2 they have no) have Guru N-Gauge 7lb.

Last edited by Shark_X (Dec 24 2013 14:56:16)

Friends. Finally Doctored first part of video with ChM 2013. Are looking.

Hope, the second part of tickles faster. :mybb:

+23

Oleg, Cool! :cool:

Olezhik thank you, looked gladly :cool:

Homes, about that, thank you! Simply again have sampled in African events! :) :cool:

+1

Of walking knitting hooks. :tired:

Neville Foord. About how was catching team South Africa.

At our glance attraktanty deter fish, so we used clean mixture of. The only addition of, which we enjoyed, was spray FX, representing not that different, as caramel, razvedennuyu with highly concentrated fluorescent paint.

+4

Yes perishing, than more read, the more "nothing not understand" :dontknow:
With honey, caramel. Attraktanta lot more, smaller. Gentle lips, Hard lips.
Is obtained, that in dependence from approach to it catching carp Euro Taekwondo (and all-???, carp-feeder have us, in of England, in South Africa, in Hungary and camping on D. - differ in one way or another extent) depends and perception of (therefore, tactic and technique, which see preimuschestvennoy) particular a body of water. Crusade, some moments industrialized fishing such a carp can to remain never resolved even through year training facilities, only pottomu, that in head will not come try something "such-pull off this little"

+1

oleole wrote:

highly concentrated fluorescent paint

Hungarians enjoyed of this type paint adding its in prikormku, not have counted on facial paint in dipakh

Last edited by Vovan (Jan 3 2014 15:21:57)

Gepard wrote:

yes perishing, than more read, the more "nothing not understand"

And what OK here not comprehensible? Who was able faster and maximally full of the "flippancy" habits fish on exemplified a reservoir, in a particular place, in concrete time the and winner! And have all rest - the dipy not those, then lips not probivaemye. Pressure not the in one word. :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » World Cup 2013. South Africa. Newsweek. Busy briefing.