All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » World Cup 2013. South Africa. Newsweek. Busy briefing.

World Cup 2013. South Africa. Newsweek. Busy briefing.

Posts 541 to 554 of 554

MOA
I a bit about other.

Boev wrote:

Gamakatsu g power.

If am not mistaken have us this series of has labeling G1.
For standard fishing'm using series of G1-102, G1-103.

да уж, чем больше читаю, тем больше "ничего не понимаю"  :dontknow:
С мед, карамель. Аттрактанта побольше, поменьше. Мягкие губы, твердые губы.

Очень здравые мысли!
Отсюда выводы: нужно очень аккуратно читать и верить в то что пишется  в отчетах! :)
Вспоминается притча, когда к трем слепцам подвели слона, и  дали потрогать кому хобот, кому хвост, а кому-то ногу....все дали, естественно совершенно разные характеристики животного! Поэтому нужно работать и оттачивать мастерство например в скоростном вываживании рыбы,точности заброса, правильной подсечки,доведения реализации поклевок до 100 %. А не искать волшебного дипа! :)

Походу, некоторые моменты ловли такого карпа могут остаться нераскрытыми даже через год тренировок, только поттому, что в голову не придет пробовать нечто "такое-этакое"

Совершенно верно! Поэтому разговоры о том, что не хватило буквально 3 дня разобраться с водоемом вызывают улыбку! :)

поттому, что в голову не придет пробовать нечто "такое-этакое"

А это уже опыт:уметь и знать "такое-этакое".Он накапливается с годами, с количеством рыбалок, но для соревнований высокого уровня это должны быть рыбалки ТАМ,причем везде,и в Польше, и в Португалии, и в Испании, и в Венгрии..... а  просидеть год на нашем карповом водоеме опыт конечно даст, но не тот, что нужен что бы стать Чемпионом Мира.

+3

super wrote:

Отсюда выводы: нужно

super wrote:

не искать волшебного дипа! :)

super wrote:

А это уже опыт:уметь и знать

super wrote:

просидеть год на нашем карповом водоеме

Вы случайно, под другим ником не выступали в рядах сборной ЮАР? :O

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

you accidentally, under other down not opposed in ranks team South Africa?

Yura knows about than he says. He enters in team Ukraine on bobber as soon as. I so think, that you this not knew.

+1

Modicum would one person from of experienced poplavochnikov, with the colossal experience international globally televised tournaments before and during ChM helped, gave advice, learned as affairs on training.
There is no, this not was. Although my, Skype, phone, mail and Licka there is have all and are in free access :)
In than sense talk now?

+3

ZooM wrote:

Whilst would one person from of experienced poplavochnikov, with the colossal experience international globally televised tournaments before and during Worlds helped, gave advice, learned as affairs on training.
There is no, this not was. Although my, Skype, phone, mail and Licka there is have all and are in free access
In than sense talk now?

A grey, here is honestly, and you himself am confident, that wanted to this? Or who the National Team? (Interestingly, as would was perceived you information, when who the comes "nothing not organised ourselves in as it catching" and starts teach? :) )
Had been approached whether you with request help Council, that the to tell to over- poplavochnikam?
There is no, not had been approached! Yes exactly, all await that who the will reveal formula secret aromy, and no one wants listen to, that need more work over a! :)

In than sense talk now?

transformer in is, that will be even bet stake World! :)

+3

you accidentally, under other down not opposed in ranks team South Africa?

Everyone deal in is, that these principles work not only in South Africa, or Belgium, or have fediristov or poplavochnikov, mormyshechnikov or spiningistov! This there is’fishing sport high achievements!

Jur, personally I would was very thankful!
Simply we same live in one country and flag which we protect on ChM one and the same.
I write nor sake of order to argue and start no one unnecessary elucidation relations, I with enormous respect am personally to you and exhorts the entire Team Ukraine on bobber as soon as.
I only want say that best will if we themselves find in itself forces offer aid each other, not wait when its subscribe.

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 4 2014 12:36:55)

+3

+24

Oleg. Thank you. Looked with gusto. :cool: When the second parts of especially appealed you chernenkie Covetousness is. :D

Khorishiy the film, especially liked the latter play around which has shown that not all so badly was, truth say: Individual lessons one times see, than a hundred times read

Yes ah, what there to speak, male conducted the colossal work. Good fellows. Yes and efforts generally the found, but fortune so there Europe has turned away. But experience received such, that on Ukraine them even in head not time come would such do extraordinary with prikormkoy, nazhivkami and kormushkami. Handsomes.

Coveted reportAlexander Evmenenko. Coaches team Belarus.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » World Cup 2013. South Africa. Newsweek. Busy briefing.