All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Vyazalka for likely

Posts 1 to 30 of 202

SOS! Somewhere we discussed vyazalku for likely. There is in available and on normal for me price. Only I not know borrow or not. STONFO. If who it will remember where, let bails on exile, where we this discussed, and the the search for not gives nothing!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

There are in available and on normal for me price. Only I not know borrow or not. STONFO.

And why she you? Hooks # 24-20 you accurately not regulation knitting, and for rest and fingers ????? :idea:

Romeo wrote:

Clothes # 24-20 you accurately not regulation knitting.

Agree. Bo as email to the Owner and Gamakatsu # 16 for me enough, on them and Bleak (fish) and plotvichka petty on feeder are biting! But, all same, given, that from 16 until 12 numbers tug ropes'm knitting very many, and fingers I have obese mean some temporary problems.

Dobryi the moderator. What you are belligerently sticking, and? I here is this a year old still in amateur-hour potusuyu, raising the as there is the likelihood, that weekly on fishing travel very d, and then as winds on hooks # 24 and participation in for competitions, then hold on! :) I such same were pigheaded, as and you and derp on a fishing trip sho prozhivu :) Can you normally to answer? Given growth price and shortages some types, purchases many devices now carefully'm weighing my.

And still. Read article one a kid fitting, on one site :) about his respect with fiderom after year industrialized fishing, so here is there was the reference on sheets on Kiev competitions on fideru I realistically in of shock from how people (on their descriptions) understand, as put fish in sector. Described by all incidentally simply. Weight have winners on Dnieper River from 7 kg.

And still the moderator answer it in lichku, that for cat ran between us? If we have different views on some things this OK not means that need to trying to rile on wait. Propose a relations return in old direction!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Dobryi the moderator. What you are belligerently sticking, and? I here is this a year old still in amateur-hour potusuyu, raising the as there is the likelihood, that weekly on fishing travel very d, and then as winds on hooks # 24 and participation in for competitions, then hold on! I such same were pigheaded, as and you and derp on fishing sho prozhivu. Can normally to answer? Given growth price and shortages some types, purchases many devices now carefully'm weighing my.

Romeo wrote:

A why she you? Hooks # 24-20 you accurately not regulation knitting, and for rest and fingers ?????.

And where here hit-and-run? I for example even on for competitions virtually never rate that has never dipped on kryuchkam below # 18, responded realistically the that think :dontknow:

Realistically a sheer thing :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Really Easy a sheer thing.

She speeds knitting tug ropes? I.e. process goes easier and faster? If yes, then for me this the decisive moment!

On naezdu take away words in strong loin! To Stimul-Cash!

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (May 29 2009 10:16:11)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

She speeds knitting tug ropes?

Ah see - net mathematics. How many have you in average moves away tug ropes for fishing trip? Ah units 5 from forces not more, if ah quite bad place on zatsepam the 15 with endowments of. How many need to time, to impose 15 tug ropes? Ah gender hours from forces, ah maximum hour - there weren genuine not worth :flag:

Still depends on, how many this vyazalka is worth!?

Willdhanter - if very need a and want, launching and not whom not listen.

Алекс wrote:

how many this vyazalka is worth!?

375 Russian rubles. About 90 UAH. In short not d borrow. Buy better another bigass Pandora. Fisheries ammunition is growing as on yeast!

+2

WILDHUNTER wrote:

375 Russian rubles. About 90 UAH. In short not d borrow. Buy better another bigass Pandora. Fisheries ammunition is growing as on yeast!

Not cheaply, as for vyazalki, but under free money in depots not would prevent.

Such boxes are in construction stores are worth in two times cheaper, than in fishing.

I OK there their and pick up volumes K. Purely fishing I have there is, and know, as on me purely fishing are good in spinningovoy it comes to shagging, there I and voblery and blesenki and attached and anything on safety deposit box room have spread + 3 reel and super!

And in feeder and poplavke I have coils 5 + 2 curiously triangular tubes with floaters 4 middle size povodochnits 4 + bought one on 50 centimes. I in construction demise of and buy another Pandora. And the, which now with several hopper branches and otkidyvayuschimisya platforms long wife's keeping an eye itself under shveyno-vyazalnoe equipment, perhaps, ? il promote with it such here is exchange.

In construction stores and’3 big Buy under fidernye trough. Realistically in 2 times cheaper, and the difference only in the logo fishing firms on board!

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (May 29 2009 15:10:08)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

375 Russian rubles. About 90 UAH. In short not d borrow.

Slightly visited Oxford Street. But. I would all one thing took (if would not had ;)). Realistically vyazalkoy knitting many easier, especially hooks with palette knife - I very exasperated.

There is only one thing "but" - as would hands knitting not be cured of! ;)

And you use the its? Listen, and here is wiggle the leash you when this pribludoy are using you for something doing picking up for convenience knitting circle?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A you polzuesh its?

, too, say - very exasperated :)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

… and here is wiggle the leash you when this pribludoy are using you for something doing picking up for convenience knitting circle?

And I wiggle then'm knitting - first on missing reel with fishing line Masonic what any heaviest (for example, the cushion :D), otmatyvayu to let the line out and I'm tying this up hook. And then otmeriv the necessary length defence wakes up aggressivity'm knitting the noose as Pater Noster (disambiguation) and, I cut off from starting ;) :cool:

+3

Hmm. Option. Stuck. I contrary'm knitting.

There is I have such a vyazalka for likely, on-my, MIDDY (gave as a prize on for competitions so would not ’) so I have hands knitting realistically faster is obtained ^ ^

There is and I have such a be adults, but after winters why something realistically faster hands knitting and now dog leashes but also with, measuring from hadn mm aquarium seem :crazyfun:, my opinion - if tug ropes on a fishing trip winter lacks - the will help, and if homes - the I have better hands is obtained - need only with node figure out: I'm knitting - loop from Handguards to Zhalu and next 5-7 gather steam; and in-educated loop, cautiously're tightening our not until emphasis, then put and until emphasis - only tail leave need about 2 mm - still not one fish not escaped for this impulse :flag:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I contrary'm knitting.

Strange, I have so industrialized countries--is preset length can not tickles ;)

РомаД wrote:

… I'm knitting.

And I'm knitting a classic bezuzlovym node. And believe his the most applicable as on speed so and simplicity ????. :idea: Also, as known, the fishing line is loses the tenacity more just on junctions. And here his virtually and no! :playful:

bond wrote:

A I wiggle then'm knitting - first on missing reel with fishing line Masonic what any heaviest (for example, the cushion), otmatyvayu to let the line out and I'm tying this up hook. And then otmeriv the necessary length defence wakes up aggressivity'm knitting loop as Pater Noster (disambiguation) and, I cut off from starting.

As I without this before lived? :canthearyou: Thanks! :jumping: Much feel more comfortable! :flag:

shkatula wrote:

A I'm knitting a classic bezuzlovym node.

:tired: A hooks with palette knife’re using? Or only with little ring?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Much feel more comfortable!

As not ashamed admit (but honesty - above all!) - wife in its time idea planted (first loop, and then cut off) ;) :cool:

All I its not I take. Need to take feeder a new. Money-on most importantly! Excess money'll spend on vyazalku.

I have there is vyazalka STONFO with narrow beaks, very exasperated,, she knits always correctly, immediately ceased doubts in junctions. Especially conveniently knitting hooks less # 14 on subtler filament 0,08 and etc. Until this Gamiki from gossamer wire and short from # 16 yes on winter to let the line out take up knitting with large hard, ashamed say, half of likely somewhere wandered off, adamlarsa on home units 5, Perhaps.

Today thanks to To he became gold vyazalki. Times there is hooks with palette knife, nadozh their as something spinning. D explore!

РомаД wrote:

:tired: A hooks with palette knife’re using? Or only with little ring?

Only with little ring. And that?

Heh. With vyazalkoy I already not hate hooks with spatula. Really jibe increasingly very quickly!

+1

Vyazalka very convenient and the majority pleasant thing, especially if speech goes about fishhook 20-22 Numbers :cool:

All are a good day :) There are question. Where such a vyazalku can be to buy some of that? Name of toch, this race :flag: If not difficult could you tell me.

And you where?

Live in Kyiv. Many read but all raze not vstryaval in communication. Now here is I here. Very pleased and all, so say, low tints of. Nothing. :)