All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Vyazalka for likely

Posts 31 to 60 of 202

Orientation, vyazalka sells in no clothing left "flagship" on Volyn, think makes sense ask in Ibise on Lesia they stnofo, too, traded.

About thank you huge :) Zydu, 'll take a look, buy-update my :)

Bought recently this a useful a device. Very exasperated. Still can be to do skrutku with its help for assimitrichki, press a left knot deal the leash!

Looked here rozetka.com.ua / outdoorsman / fishing / accessories / Cormoran’s organs is 85-50100.html # video fucking mad from prices o.o. and blackcurrant have Chinese accurately such same here cgi.ebay.com / Automatic-Fishing-Hook-Line-Tier-lure-Auto-Machine-FQ12- / 220607320593? CMD =V iewItem & pt =L H’s organs is DefaultDomain’s organs is 0 & hash =i tem335d389211 realistically labor thing, hooks take up knitting commercially on sovetskoy numbering on 0.1 a fishing line without problems and of OSes deal, sort very exasperated!! :cool:

Last edited by VETAL (Sep 13 2010 23:25:53)

Guys, help!
Massaged accidentally here is thissized device. Despite order paper instruction and video, that are recovered posed with the help google alert, Nothingish I have not is obtained. Help, please, Council, as acts this besovskoe product?!

Understandable, that raskosami must be in workers from the. [?]Clamping, thread a one more time around two staples, bring on on the hook, rotating the very kryuchkovyazalku, forming coil units thus (5-7 times), then put on the end of the filament on one of staples (the contestant, that degistirmek), utaplivayu cramp holding, string up. And all - instead vyskalzyvaniya fishing line of yours mean zatsep on the very of last skobe, and after of releasing this deal is obtained, that with driving the I have all're loosening.

In general, owners stingy miracle, help, please! Where I blanchin '?

Carlos wrote:

Children (Guys), help!

Nothing complex. Follow algorithm on figures:
http://s14.radikal.ru/i187/1012/83/0dc206f9d1e1.jpg
4. On the global a spike one takes loop and dropping your the angle pin down
5. A short the end of the (which did the noose). Read forward (on direction the switch) - on the hook reprisal noose
6. Release rebar and you're cleaning kryuchkovyaz ago - a short the end of the himself spirals out of under shtyrkov, form on the hook knot.

Thank you for the answer.

Nikolaich wrote:

4. On the global a spike one takes loop and dropping your the angle pin down

Forefront thorn! - this kryuchkoobraznyy, not DEAF, is true? Is obtained, that a short the end of the nakidyvaetsya on hook I have. Turkic forward, I’d say, that on this the hook noose and remains until the end of, not our product line goes.

Nikolaich wrote:

6. Release rebar and you're cleaning kryuchkovyaz ago - a short the end of the himself spirals out of under shtyrkov, form on the hook knot.

There is no, not goes. On 5 st stage stoporyus. Nothing not public and not slips right out. 'm knitting now 18 th hook fishing line hadn - already was damned all on light of)

Carlos wrote:

Front thorn! - this kryuchkoobraznyy, not DEAF, is true? Is obtained, that a short the end of the nakidyvaetsya on hook I have. Turkic forward, I’d say, that on this the hook noose and remains until the end of, not our product line goes.

All is true. This and there is 5 th phase.

Carlos wrote:

No, not goes. On 5 st stage stoporyus. Nothing not public and not slips right out. 'm knitting now 18 th hook fishing line hadn - already was damned all on light of)

:) Patience, my friend! Noose on the hook have you there are already.
6. Release rebar (this Meaning) - (hook thus exempt from the grip) and you're cleaning kryuchkovyaz ago (or. Read to let the line out with crocheted forward) - s late 60’s the end of the himself spirals out of under shtyrkov, form on the hook knot.
P.S. Try still several times and if not tickles - throw it out his see.
P.S.S. You would burst profile. Knowing where you, sow would people, to show live.

Carlos wrote:

. Rotating the very kryuchkovyazalku, forming coil units thus (5-7 times.

I do not 8-10 gather steam; in dependence from thickness fishing line of yours. Than thicker raskosami, the less gather steam;.
On your problem Nikolaich increasingly correctly says, test even, should goes. Only one thing comes to mind. You as you must cut off as such, indeed do than? If ever snack doesn teeth, then can in this the reason. On late fishing line of yours reprisal enlargement, which are stalling in the ultimate stage. Try cut off as such wire cutters. ????????????????????????? or scissors. Can will help.
Incidentally, after, as McCotter hook, glee the end of the filament precisely give mine a quick bite on-closer to a hook. Allows printing the enlargement not will give node snockered. :mybb:

+1

Nikolaich wrote:

P.S. Try still several times and if not tickles - throw it out his see.

A unique insight now advice. I have worked, but be the spewed see. Hands the same knot'm knitting faster and hassle less.

fm967 wrote:

With your hands the same knot'm knitting faster and hassle less.

True, only who not likes fat fingers work with slim hooks -naprimer from 18 numbers and camping on D. This Number not very is obtained :dontknow: I have there is kryuchkovyaz, I protupil and ordered when the in "podsekae" another - thought the less, it turned out my less and the in end gathering dust for without affairs, so as hooks lot more I, too, 'm knitting rutsyami!

Nikolaich, Boev, fm967, Fiderer.
In general, here is such a bullshit is obtained: After 5 th phase noose under potyazhke for basic to let the line out continues to NOT vysvobozhdatsya. I.e. algorithm without changes - a short end at first shtyrek, we pull basic, noose on shtyrke lingers, depth of its manually, grunting and cursing. Then's not supposed to - if consumes for remaining after these manipulation a short end - instantaneously're loosening knot, and if dozatyanut basic, obrezav / biting off a short take a closer to fur coat - have on first glance the, that need to. This I have ‘, or again bullshit any)

P. S. I from of Kyiv, if that)

Carlos wrote:

In general, here is such a bullshit is obtained: After 5 th phase noose under potyazhke for basic to let the line out continues to NOT vysvobozhdatsya

Not priymay aeecuei until joint creative activity :glasses: Nikolayevich gave you curious to dokhodchivuyu instruction, trust me not one you such, me in no clothing left seller to about to and ? and are unaware as e gives about is done, and as usually on Atiku home increasingly slipped out from heads. I took such a-same instruction and potikhesenku, pomalesenku mastered this deal-deal 30 fringes seconds, sign into get back a little requiring perseverance, not disturb klaviaturu- and I am confident already tomorrow you prishlyosh message-eureka-she really jibe :idea:

Фидерер wrote:

eureka-she really jibe

.. I already like as wrote. It something really jibe, but as something. Ragulno.
Confounds precisely the, that and in instructions, and in clips on the subject enough to float grip vyazalki, consumes for the main end, and it lingers - as something easily and directly it goes, and me account for manually with hook sack. Means, somewhere I not the do. But knot under this is obtained, and on gap he well a believer.

Imposed 5 tug ropes - here is decided to displaying / complain

Remember template: User ru us on EO master-class showed :cool: Five seconds ceasing ready! Realistically quickly and conveniently, importantly Perhaps - practice.

Carlos wrote:

In general, here is such a bullshit is obtained: After 5 th phase noose under potyazhke for basic as such continues to NOT vysvobozhdatsya.

I have such was, when take up knitting dog leashes but also from flyurika. Had to knitting hands.

And so, all dog leashes but also'm knitting kryuchkovyazom. If knitting hands, after couples tug ropes the whether get tired, then whether push it'm - many marriage is obtained.

And even, in the last time, began enjoy prestonovskim petlevyazom - makes the qualitative 8. Now all dog leashes but also jibe exclusively with the help faint of mechanization)

oleole wrote:

Wu me such was, when take up knitting dog leashes but also from flyurika. Had to knitting hands.

I.e. wrong suddenly become a algorithm not has exposed and works - I correctly understood?

Carlos wrote:

In general, here is such a bullshit is obtained: After 5 th phase noose under potyazhke for basic to let the line out continues to NOT vysvobozhdatsya. I.e. algorithm without changes - a short end at first shtyrek, we pull basic, noose on shtyrke lingers, depth of its manually, grunting and cursing. Then's not supposed to - if consumes for remaining after these manipulation a short end - instantaneously're loosening knot

The others your problems, but perhaps wherever-arts was wrong, delaesh. I take up knitting, I have worked. Your the problem perhaps in the next;
After fifth phase slice remaining the end of the maximally close to Type. Under driving the for basic, noose must pass under finger at but over otrezanym the end of, under this otrezanyy end not supposed to go poslablyatsya, his should keep on place the first hook and your should sit. After of all i said. be the Hood, in a short the end of the down by or dotyagivat - Nah, his simply obrezaesh again, take a closer to node. And still, here tell obmatyvat 8-10 times, I did 5 coils of, wherever kogdato have read such advice from producer vyazalki or when read about junctions,, I can't recall. When this knot'm knitting manually, then do 5 coils of. And even better other on associated dog leashes but also from OVNER, there this knot, and poschitay keep. Perhaps their number of depends on diameter fishing line of yours? But and on five vitkakh holds well.

Last edited by fm967 (Dec 12 2010 22:52:27)

Carlos wrote:

oleole wrote (and): I have such was, when take up knitting dog leashes but also from flyurika. Had to knitting hands.

I.e. wrong suddenly become a algorithm not has exposed and works - I correctly understood?

Not works, 'm knitting hooks only these sort.

The algorithm not worked on exemplified organ as delicate the hook and specific hard a fishing line - such combination of struck I have only once. I and not I bred about 30 letters, linked the hands. In all rest cases, she knits on cheers.

Observed, truth, some it is difficult explained on nutshell moments - type, Uzlinka should be'd be practically cinching until his spolzaniya on shovel, otherwise deal can to crawl out there on it and tickles is precarious and camping on P. But to this quickly getting acclimated and the percentage of marriage much below, than under vyazke hands.

Between 4 and 5 stages smachivayu future knot a saliva, for better a, number of coils of usually 4 or 5.

+1

I not less 7 hinges jotting down a few.

Here is Kulibin (disambiguation) coined such kryuchkovyaz

+2

Mechanical vyazalka

+1

The familiar be adults! :cool:

And I itself here is such a svorganil http://www.cabelas.com/product/Tie-Fast … 711069.uts
And here video as enjoy
http://sierrastreamflyshop.com/index.ph … aed3ebc022

And still there is original size on millimetrovke to very produce a, if interested in'll post an.

+2

And this from series of "Search all that under your hands should and not look itself another."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_g3itDg … _embedded#
Ah and ready to products from hard tubes http://i028.radikal.ru/1103/b1/a8bb61610d7a.jpg

Last edited by mixa (Mar 20 2011 22:42:41)

+2

The kind that sinenkaya - Also sealed plastic saying? Neatly looks. Share, that for tubes.

The kind figs their knows from what these tubes. I first vyazalku at work on its knees made from ball pens assistants means, to watch as knitting will. And then made from Linde.

Pridumal- from old telescope radioanteny. Of walking try.

Adjusting Stonfo for bind. How likely and petlevyazka

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Apr 1 2011 22:16:29)

+1