All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Vyazalka for likely

Posts 121 to 150 of 202

Never'm knitting dog leashes but also advance - all only community on a fishing trip. Ah, here is there is I have such a to herself - on all options conditions industrialized fishing precast tug ropes would still not napasaeshsya :dontknow:. So had to popolzovat Stonfovskiy kryuchkovyaz with hooks from 20 meeting to 8 meeting and day, and at night, and in a good weather, and in shkvalistyy wind, and summer with fiderom, and winter with pokatkom - issues to devaysya simply there is no. For small likely on sponge dokleivaetsya duct tape for more dense of fixing - all.
Question with those that as such need keep vnatyazhku me vague, frankly. Ah I got it clamped kolenjami shpulyu and all big deal :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 6 2013 12:03:29)

+1

D.S.I wrote:

Wu me there is vyazalki Stonfo, Drennan, but in most cases I'm knitting here is so (video), but instead vyazalki'm using make hands, need to do itself prisposobu as on video.

As alternative tool nakhlystovyy Stonfo http://s017.radikal.ru/i433/1310/e1/7a7c02fc9983.jpg

Incidentally on video vyazalka my assemble, and hands Sani "Udava."

Last edited by andreynan (Oct 6 2013 12:05:35)

+1

Sergei (duffy333), I not dispute, that Stonfovskiy kryuchkovyaz thing Indispensable UN especially for small likely, but the fact that for knitting circle hands need to even and kolenjami work. :dontknow:

Kryuchkovyazom stonfomskim'm using already year four, for such as I (vision check bad + fingers) most the. If would not she less # 10 hardly would pegged. Case that hook with filament somehow this - but this from inattention or a spatula an urgent

Last edited by Леонидович (Oct 6 2013 12:42:30)

duffy333 wrote:

Spied have Tim in Internet no clothing left two "vyazalki" for likely - for always follicle snap. This Rig Master

And itself ordered have Tim. :cool:

Last edited by D.S.I (Oct 6 2013 13:11:28)

Alex_260 wrote:

what are the size likely you so're knitting a pair of? I N 16-18 keep I can't. Knot this good

16-18 # and in easiest, and here is further already kryuchkovyaz (make big :crazyfun:) and here is Yura Siptsov (poplavochnik) and # 22 armrests of turns the :flag:

Last edited by D.S.I (Oct 6 2013 13:11:56)

STONFO issued a new a device CALIBRONE
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/oy8FN.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/Ijcyv.jpg
the official site
The cost of stingy caused to Link 1, Link 2

Last edited by Biker69 (Nov 24 2013 23:47:46)

Exile, I could even watch, price not saw. With the help such a kryuchkovyaza and kolmikovskoy povodochnitsy-notebook'm knitting dog leashes but also under any between in povodochnitse the size of the, as on me a device unnecessary, and there whom as.

+1

майк wrote:

, as the me a device unnecessary

Agree, money on wind. :tomato:

+1

I contrary do-first hook, then loop. Had rigged metre slice of derevyanoy lining is laid, making division through every 10 centimeters (ot30 until meters) and 2007 Seoquake team has developed there rings with can the head. Very conveniently :cool:

pavlikua100 wrote:

I contrary do-first hook, then loop.

Perhaps many make so, but for press to do first loop

pavlikua100 wrote:

risposobil metre slice of derevyanoy lining is laid

I have 24-XMEGA somewhere lying around, only not with carnations, and rollers from igolchatogo bearing-smooth and loop sack feel more comfortable, than with the copy of-no nail-heads. How many nor has tried do accurately under povodochnitsu-never worked.
Then features that knitting squarely on povodochnitse-specifis. 'm knitting hook, I'm sticking my prick in mikroporu on right distance, have been turning around kryuchochka, steal the paddle from her hand folded squares of doubled as such, izgibayu povodochnitsu, I’m taking picture loop and further deal petlevyaza. The difference not more 2kh mm, the stitches for same assessment. Povodochnitsy-notebook I have two-35 centimeters and 50 see If cling on one little trigger here several tug ropes (to five usually do) words tug ropes neperevodno, for 11 days until a long povodochnitsy not having (brief facilitated), although proizvoditeley shell and had is both impious.

Not quite understandable in than such unlike flagmanovskoy. The that zazhimnoy propeller with other hand?
Here is video precisely with so kryuchkovyazom.

One to one such same kryuchkovyaz’itself only entitled BALZER

As the all is difficult, not easier whether Stonfovskie kryuchkovyazy use?

+1

Use easier, buy not always.

Surfovod wrote:

How the all is difficult, not easier whether Stonfovskie kryuchkovyazy use?

Nothing complex in using I not observed despite unintelligible napisanuyu instruction. Incidentally on video shown quite incomprehensible actions

newer wrote:

use easier, buy not always.

Not know how many is worth stonfo, and its bought for 20 a?eaaiu. I think this sum not is nepodyomnoy

I have kryuchkovyaz flagship. Hooks small not holds.

, too, most was, in sight defect Party or still made.

Last edited by newer (Nov 22 2014 23:32:36)

Garyk wrote:

By the way on video shown quite incomprehensible actions

All kryuchkovyazy headgear of one and the same knot.

Everyone kryuchkovyazy headgear of one and the same knot.

Two knot! :flag:
Coil units Handguards can be to wage from zagiba hook, and can be and contrary!

For moreover kryuchkovyaza that I sought here is optimal video, here shown as knitting and big and small hooks

Last edited by newer (Aug 26 2014 11:00:09)

Here is on this video increasingly simply and clear

super wrote:

Everyone kryuchkovyazy headgear of one and the same knot.

Two knot! :flag:
Coil units Handguards can be to wage from zagiba hook, and can be and contrary!

Shaking its from might? Tried, onwww.benaughty.com awkward on kryuchkovyazke this to do, hands as times contrary. Although deal habits perhaps. I after the acquisition of electric, bought second the electric. :D

Who tell pollsters where have us in can be to purchase Drennan Hook Tyer? Thank you.

станислав wrote:

I have kryuchkovyaz flagship. Hooks small not holds.

I on flagship kryuchkovyaz, on sponge, Lomps both duct tape. Small hook holds on cheers.

+2

Владлен wrote:

I on flagship kryuchkovyaz, on sponge, Lomps both duct tape. Small hook holds on cheers.

Likewise was sent with Chinese Stonfo.

+1

Владлен wrote:

VDA wrote:

likewise was sent with Chinese Stonfo.

Have of duct tape very a short life: '(Advise clothe termousadku :cool:
For spalennye sponge responsibility not carry o.o.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/WXOqM.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/Yp3sz.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/5GsMY.jpg

+3