All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Vyazalka for likely

Posts 151 to 180 of 202

CVI wrote:

Over spalennye sponge responsibility not carry

So not necessarily fire! Enough over ferry, from-carton-spout thing-simmering was :flag:

Could you tell me, where in Dnieper River buy kryuchkovyaz?
So to the price-the quality of

Flagmanovskiy - in Tourist on Canal Street's and in the flagship on Titova.
Stonfo saw in Ibise on Canal Street's

CVI wrote:

advise clothe termousadku
For spalennye sponge responsibility not carry

Thank you for advice
Made in boiling water
Holds hook is famously
Even the most a small and the thin

+1

Che wrote:

Flagmanovskiy - in Tourist on sees and in the flagship on Titova.
Stonfo saw in Ibise on sees

Thank you!

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/uE4OY.png
Who the big boys thus become?
As reviews?

I enjoyed.
There is flagmanovskiy kryuchkovyaz and this.
Flagmanovskiy requires upgrades have been some Sponges, and this need further deliberation screw - he strongly Tomkin's is and for his the brink determined the fishing line is.
After appropriate need further deliberation is obtained applause? Kryuchkovyaz. In handle there is bonus - two please to shape stitches.

Vladvik wrote:

I enjoyed.
There is flagmanovskiy kryuchkovyaz and this.
Flagmanovskiy requires upgrades have been some Sponges, and this need further deliberation screw - he strongly Tomkin's is and for his the brink determined raskosami.
After appropriate need further deliberation is obtained applause? Kryuchkovyaz. In handle there is bonus - two please to shape stitches.

:cool:

Vladdnepr wrote:

Who the big boys thus become?
As reviews?

Ordered itself couple of such Chinese. Will visit am exhausting any and update my.

And such no one in sale have us not saw?

Very interested in question, what of these bodies kryuchkovyazov hold his liquor 16 Number hook?

Virtually any, importantly to Telegraaf.nl was representing a qualitative. I their Cormoran Match Master Hook and 20 Number normally'm knitting, and bought these his a new for 16 UAH. In general any for smalllikely

I Stonfovskim until 20 th numbers'm knitting :dontknow: Melche simply not has tried. Under such size for a dense grasp with sponge tyuninguyutsya either with duct tape, either band, either shrink telephone receiver.

+3

Biker69 wrote:

STONFO issued a new sized device CALIBRONE

+4

I mentioned any Number hook kryukovyazom by an iron with bonus / Chinese /, today sold the latest in Kharkiv, who needs to, on normal price, are looking for on Olx "kryuchkovyaz" weeks through two, incidentally on photo higher my kryuchkovyaz with Olx. And so same many what still interesting things

Mean, too, Iron. Grand Canal from with Kharbinskiy. , she knits all numbers without upgrades have been. Importantly prilovchitsya. http://sa.uploads.ru/t/nGl1f.jpg

Last edited by Sven (Nov 9 2014 02:05:00)

Appeared in podazhe kryuchkovyazy forumchanam on 55gr, only warn, that you with Forum, and also many what interesting things

There head break the can be, 500 pages, and increasingly "interesting" :mad: I pro Refurbished Sando.

Nailing in banned "kryuchkovyaz" you betrays 3s organs is 4 answer find photo kryuchkovyaza with line of, then the on photo higher seller Oleg Propulsion Dnipropetrovsk and are looking all announcement seller of / forumanam credit /

shalunonly ask that to you!! The subject created to discuss fidernogo accessory, -KRYuChKOVZ, not for moreover to you here esquerda its advertising! :angry: for this there are private announcement :mad:

Last edited by newer (Nov 22 2014 23:31:16)

+2

Understood, sorry. Then pro kryuchkovyazy, before as I bought itself Iron kryuchkovya / simply not found plastic :) / I've been tying my any hooks an - from clothespin, so here is, in principle would still what he Iron or still what, importantly skill them enjoy, and with a fool can be and Iron even break a

At the, through ln, pridbav ? aieo nia ? axis radi.Nagadamo pristry:

"Flagman Apparatus for bind. How likely"
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/u5WhQ.jpg

I ? ney ia??iai OK legiblly have mene I have been toying around pdozra "Pissed uinu aiii derzhavi not those, not iiaea OK aooe all so miserable, too"

? article the vdnovlennya "garmon", pridbav I ua one instrument:

"KRYuChKOVZ STONFO 448 A"
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/x6c0v.jpg

So from, Man of, organization of legiblly term not exceeding two be viyavilas iano ? euee aaeeei?, ui forced at the porakhuvati until ten, and he napisati oae post.

Not that what, yeo tsl pereslduvali guys ? Flagman, aea there gachkovyaz - after simply kusochok plastmasi. ? vikhovanost, not d concerts the eoae ??iiaeia zastosuvati.
Oaeiae not d ? 'yasovuvati - ooi whom "pdrobiv."

Peculiarities:

1. Lniviy to pay a ? eu?a)
2. Yeui you have, whether that, postane vibr microchips dvoma gachkovyazami opisanimi higher, kupuyte STONFO.

+3

Yuriy Yuriyovych
Thank you for emotionally vivid post. Justice sake of should discern, that him not prevented would add equity. Desirable augmented :flag:

+1

Kryuchkovyaz flagship of course has one minus, not, he grips small hooks! Treated very simply-two piece of termousadki on seats seizing hook! Around the the rest of the flagship not trails Stonfo.
In my opinion.

Carlos wrote:

Yuriy Yuriyovych
Thank you for emotionally vivid post. Justice sake of should discern, that him not prevented would add equity. Desirable augmented

Schipts flagmanvskogo gachkovyaza miserable, too trimayut gachok, and yeui gachok a small, then acaaae ? not trimayut.
Under sprob zatisnuti gachok a ? eu? tugshe - kltse zatiskannya simply prokruchutsya.
Zvyazati ceasing - vartu great zusil. Gachok in Civil, abo rukhatsya ? storoni have side, abo OK simply vilta ? schiptsv.

? aaiu emotsy zumovleniy porvnyannyam ? factor prostoti MEKhANZMU.
A same OK aoaea aoaea prostiy. Not c?icoi ? ei, ui zavazhalo c?iaeoe pristy normalno metering.

Flagship of the so great on KVALITETSGARANTI, that not managed industrialized countries--is one only a small kryuchkovyaz! :dontknow: not ah you saw rods up Stonfo? If they issue alone only does and kryuchkovyazy, then here perishing control yoptaopacha! :D : :tomato: :flag:

71 wrote:

flagship so great on KVALITETSGARANTI, that not managed industrialized countries--is one only a small kryuchkovyaz! Not ah you saw rods up Stonfo? If they issue alone only does and kryuchkovyazy, then here perishing control yoptaopacha!:

Yak on mene, aoaea divniy argument.
I zgadalas riba not species were svzhost a Bulgakov.
Iaaoou, the so ? live.
Yeui aaea pdroblyati, then iaaoou ye ? OK

+3

Yuriy Yuriyovych wrote:

aoaea divniy argument

At all this sign In, essisho. Think claims what about the kryuchkovyaza well founded, and all increasingly understood! :) :flag:

Yuriy Yuriyovych wrote:

Schipts flagmanvskogo gachkovyaza miserable, too trimayut gachok, and yeui gachok a small, then acaaae ? not trimayut.
Under sprob zatisnuti gachok a ? eu? tugshe - kltse zatiskannya simply prokruchutsya.

Certify.
Stonfo buy am not expected, camping on K.

denikkk wrote:

Lechitsya very simply-two piece of termousadki on seats seizing hook!

+1

In my opinion Useful are gadgets better buy from known and tested producers. File, hot glue gun, pull. You this need to? Me there is no. :no:

+1