All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Luhansk area on fideru 27-28 June 2009

Championship Luhansk area on fideru 27-28 June 2009

Posts 31 to 60 of 81

Фдуч wrote:

mlght have prototype karpovuyu excess fare, and wanted to give team FishDream on testing. But, so as with Vovkoy not broke a crossover, had to give team Fortuna. Outcome tests until encouraging. But supplements gave not many, fear on two days not ????? …

And can, its and not used. :dontknow:

Dood wrote:

A can, its and not used.

Need to to believe in the best :)

If and tomorrow team FishDream shoot, will it, means used!

P.S. And not shoot, will it, means lacked supplements :)

Last edited by Фдуч (Jun 28 2009 01:41:07)

Used, used, additive worked, at all "fathers and luck" funny issued and have shown real class! So keep! :cool:

Last edited by ZooM (Jun 29 2009 04:16:06)

1 place

Fisherman Sport - Kharkiv

Sergei Popov (to)
Anton sovremennogo

2 place

Fortuna -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Vladimir (to)
Romantsov Alexander

3 place

Quiver-tip (Battle-Cruiser) - MALS Luhansk

, Glushko Yevgeny (to)
Matskevich Andrei

In personal the actual test:

1 place - Anton sovremennogo
2 place - Mikhailov Maxim
3 place - Saprykin, Vladimir

Personally me contest very appealed. Long not was competition, where catches have many perevalivali for 3 kg, and have some did over $and for 7 and for 8 pounds.

Фдуч wrote:

mlght have prototype karpovuyu excess fare, and wanted to give team FishDream on testing. But, so as with Vovkoy not broke a crossover, had to give team Fortuna. Outcome tests until encouraging. But supplements gave not many, fear on two days not ????? …

I saw than was feeding my father and from products FishDream I saw only pellets, and the rest prikormka was Mondial :playful:

For himself can say, that me it is time on retirement :idea: In first round leaked kilograms four fish directly near podsaka :mad: So that with prikormochnoy a mixture of not guesses wrong, and here is hands need to to change: '(

And still realistically the beginning of piss off as some team,, coming on contest, is deducted in the latest day, and this constantly happening. This attitude simply resent :mad:

In next season, if not will to him although would 10 teams, I simply d overrule contest. Are tired of this years. And it is time refer with drinking - this realistically troubling :mad:

Romeogo in your fishing bobber, there all civilised.

I congratulate winners and prizewinners :cool: :flag:

Nikolaich wrote:

You can much detail?

Me the apparently sector, in which clearly fall was a slight tree meters 5 in levels. In end I is housed in right-wing progaline, virtually take a careful with neighbor, because in leftist progaline was little room and had to would place it raising vertically, and under wind 10-15 meters in second comfortable experience list poklevki became virtually impossible.

After sweep (martial arts) me accounted for drag to let the line out through this tree, to fish not has moved to neighbor in sector, and when I fish failed under Bank, gotten down back and bought these in podsak. Is obtained, first I could fish in one side, and then in another and, likely hook seriously broke lip, and when driven carps under Bank started flopping around, hook simply ricocheted out from lips.

I first sinned on hooks and reversed the their 5 species different sizes, forms of and firms. In end this not helped, and after as in the second day I have not was nor one the vanishing, and all driven carps safely traveled in a hatchling pond, another explanations I their dismal failure simply not found, because in the second day were those same rods up, hooks, filament camping on D. But again same can be was something devise, but I not did and so for this earning the.

And prikormka, which I hooked up on a carp, worked good clearly. Given what I both days sat fall number of Karpov and amurov, soblaznivshikhsya prikormkoy, was great many - means, can finally move freely in the right direction. ???? on this prikormochnuyu mixture of had been approached driven carps and Amor-, but on prikormku, that zamesil separately and zakormil another point, had been approached a dace, krasnoperka, Bleak (fish) and small karasiki, and a carp not was.

In the second day was the second in zone not sewage not one fish, and in first day I realistically was would least the third in zone, if would although would one fish, which rolled off, traveled would in a hatchling pond, and if would all …

So that personally for me these contest gave many experience and I glad that adopted in them participation, only technique vyvazhivaniya did economics fail. Pro skhody not'm lying and the size of the fish his life. Was heap witnesses, which saw, that was going on: '(

In first day been nurturing a carp such prikormkoy:

http://feeder.at.ua/krasnynka/prikorm.JPG

In the second day carp seducing such prikormkoy:

http://feeder.at.ua/krasnynka/prikorm3.JPG

Lovilas here is such a fish:

http://feeder.at.ua/krasnynka/carp1.JPG

http://feeder.at.ua/krasnynka/carp2.JPG

This carp I caught outside zone competition. Has awakened on the morning too sooner and was hour free time. During competition once was sack.

I congratulate winners and prizewinners! Good fellows so keep!

These contest have shown, that strangers can fight with strong teams, SOLOVIA globally televised tournaments, on equal.

Drew their rasparennye bodies from hellish blackout trains sums-MALS Luhansk and go to my mother. After lunch for us stopped by housing office (a) with from Max and we on their identifying bus ride let`s make tracks on spoken native, palaces and the hills on place conducting competition. With childhood familiar smells Donbass Strategic dusty surrounding roads mixture with aromas of thyme (Tisanne) and flourishing, unified steppes years in me confidence and naveyali nice memories.

Through and a half hours we on place, a body of water produces the most nice the impression, in camp us already awaiting Donetsk get and guys from Luhansk, which toured before. Raskladyvaemsya, a bit fishing in side from zone competition, try understand, that to what. On preliminary information the species composition fish highly a broad, but we plan harvest carp, amur and an. Twilight terminally absorbed neighborhood, it is time be preparing prikormku on tomorrow, to managed fill them.

1,500 grams - Sensas Base Carp
1,000 grams Sensas 3,000 Match (song) Carpes / Gros poissons
1,000 grams - Sensas Etang
200 grams - Sensas roasted cannabis
200 grams - Dynamite Baits Frenzied Sweetcorn strawberry
200 grams - Dynamite Baits Frenzied Sweetcorn Scopex
400 grams moldy worm

Ah here is morning, are a good warm wind, building, draw, and other nice solemn moments first day competition. Me marks 5 sector zone In, next door with Roma Saprykinym from FC FishDream, and on left side from my sector becomes torchbearer from Luhansk.

Bottom in place competition finer, soft, are outfitted with stones. Japanese Coast Guard line under the bridge a bag of pot and rare smallholder kamyshom, in general, on a near distance there is relatively an naked Bank. Accept decision feed distance 25-30 meters.

http://s58.radikal.ru/i160/0906/5f/e7962e5733a0.jpg

Start! Here we go! Roma right from me virtually on first zabrose he parks his karpika on eye grams 400. 'm feeding fucking slingshot, turn on round 6, enleve several bass, ukleek and krasnoperok. Periodically flat th'm pushing this power zakormlennuyu point. Passed already more hours. Silence. 'm nervous. Right from me through 2 sector an appalling wheelhouse between from Max and Rominym our dad so this ain, have them the most sweet extreme sector and carp you can catch a with dire force. Give a long ceasing, sticking my boner in bleached bright maize and tuft oparyshey and immediately there is the answer, Cupid is sent in a hatchling pond. After raise not a major tolstolobika. Roma right from me but with enviable periodicity, transposing of excellent carp, on card poltorushka was accurately.

Dokarmlivayus, try to put close his on prikormke. 'm, that he gradually removes their zabrosy from my sector, this a good a sign of. On the table becomes fish, and I'm harvest, try to put vyvazhivat maximally quietly, to not trying to tell us something rivals.

Final rocket, weighing up the. For boys from two extreme sectors not make it walkin ', have them there aquarium, I storony 3 place in zone. My previous in toch in zone A shows the second outcome. Should tell, that his zone significantly less fishing.

Fees. Overall dinner with boiler tasty of stew. Vyzov. Talk, disputes, anecdotes.

The morning the sun caresses pomyatenkie of athletes rallied on the second tour. Draw gives me extreme sector in zone A, on outcomes first day, highly mangy sector. And To he smiles luck, he drive in extreme sector in zone In, on which in first day from a carp boiled water. I administered for running mate, and know, that he will not miss any such a chance, and will pull, that there is urine. And here is I in turn'm nervous, so as mean all premise, for order to draw team.

Initially decided to accusations maximally accurately, so that instead only does I put it right on distance 45 meters ten prikormochnykh feeders. And choose strategy dokarmlivaniya were a couple troika additional in case the search for fish.

'm, enleve carp, then second, an, carp … and here all falling. Continue to accusations, Following 40 minutes graceful, almost karasinaya poklevka, strike, and steam locomotive making several meters twist are spaced, playing on my friktsione “What's the joke Bach. ” “.

As on evil Seimyniskeliai Feeder Gum, monofil questioning not want, a strong wind and so prevents accurately hurl, yes and not love I mono.

Give ceasing 0.18 mm, a snowman from red corn with strawberry aroma and green with anise, couple of oparikov on sting, impose. Roughly 30-40 minutes silence, and a new locomotive after sweep (martial arts) directs far eyes are suspicious. “. Another fish iai?i refused peck. Another “uncovers hitherto obscure resources my result reserves. Until the end of round silence. In end I storony 5 place in zone, toch have themselves the first, and the first in lichke, sums points enough for military command victory.

For me this the first contest on carp we should drink a, and if in strategy industrialized fishing and on prikormke all was clearly, then here is arsenal osnastok requires immediate modernization. Had forced carp on for competitions this an excellent experience for human rest claimed leschikov.

Melting very exasperated, scheming had persisted until the last moment, they were catching many fish, Arthur... friktsionami.

Thank you all children, who battled, thank you judges and huge thank you Zheke and of Maxime for attention, caring and you spare a cigarette.

Last edited by ZooM (Jun 29 2009 17:46:16)

+2

Want add photographs with species pond. In such comfortable and posh holiday environment long not competed. Almost the entire day sat in the shadows landing, which so incidentally has stretched to along Bank. Water net and swim one thing pleasure.

http://feeder.at.ua/krasnynka/mesto.JPG

http://feeder.at.ua/krasnynka/mesto2.JPG

http://feeder.at.ua/krasnynka/mesto3.JPG

The sponsor support brigade very many taking photographs, so that when will appear photos, I their necessarily'll post an on this Forum. And photographed was that :flag: :love: :cool:

Incidentally want be noted tactically correct decision Andrei from team Quiver-tip in the second day, when he fall round pieced it together, that, that remain unexplained, for me reasons, carp why something was laid with the far-style of virtually under Bank (meters 15) and stole I have from under nose first place in zone :crazyfun: :cool:

And I instead of to make, too, most roughly hour skirdoval dace and krasnoperku :tired:

Incidentally toch blackcurrant fidernuyu system from Maver, so that can already be club open owners fidernykh systems, as this make motorists. 'm Belarusian jersey in Estonia some this be adults :cool: :crazyfun:

I congratulate winners and prizewinners! Good fellows!

Nikolaich wrote:

I congratulate all winners! And especially me happily for Saprykin Vladimir! (Himself not know why).

I, too, I congratulate, and me, too, happily, and I know, why - we with him almost the same age! :flag: :cool: :flag:

Romeo wrote:

In first day been nurturing carp such prikormkoy.

In the second day carp seducing such prikormkoy.

What worked better?

Nikolaich wrote:

I congratulate all winners! And especially me happily for Saprykin Vladimir!

Necessarily will convey father greetings :flag:

Фдуч wrote:

What worked better?

The first, which red … The larger was faction, the better worked (I have, at least).

Romeo wrote:

First, which red … The larger was faction, the better worked (I have, at least).

Open your secret, that there?

I congratulate all participants! The emphasis respekt - Uncle instructor - 're a brick!

Waiting for still reports :writing:

I congratulate winners and all participants. Who won - brilliant, who participated - finally got up the experience and wins in next time.

Get through the opening credits report: http://feeder.at.ua/blog/2009-06-30-54

Roma, cool report! :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Osilil report.

Report with photographs - very woodgrain :cool:

Prescriptions for prikormok - DC! :flag:

Steelmakers question, not know to whom: Did the organizers not saw this fruit, which forces athlete stay stealth from zatsepov for him? :dontknow:

After all can be same, perhaps, that place on Bank to exclude from workers sectors?: '(

Or, despite tree, this sector extremely ulovistyy and all athletes dreaming enter precisely here? :D

How I understand, on for competitions for all athletes must be endowed the organizers of roughly equal conditions industrialized fishing.

Dood wrote:

Poputnyy question, not know to whom: Did the organizers not saw this fruit, which forces athlete stay stealth from zatsepov for him?

Most ridiculous, that leading the catching in the second day in this sector with tree and set place it, as I first wanted to - vertically, but in the second day wind was not such a strong and more in the back, not trolley onto a side, yes and sector was not very ulovistyy - I caught more fish there :playful:

Yes and cut down pyatimetrovoe tree, for order to I there comfortable experience capturing the 6 hours, at least, barbarism :hobo:

Dood wrote:

Seneng I understand, on for competitions for all athletes must be endowed the organizers of roughly equal conditions industrialized fishing.

Such conditions can be provide only on dambakh increased the and the not all levees suited, yes and not on all permitted to harvest :dontknow:

On these for competitions without options two extreme sector were in real strength before the rest from-for specificity of trawling (there were stones), and in other places was mostly though :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Osilil report.

Thank you!

Dood wrote:

Poputnyy question, not know to whom: Did the organizers not saw this fruit, which forces athlete stay stealth from zatsepov for him?

After all can be same, perhaps, that place on Bank to exclude from workers sectors?

Ah where I knew, that Roma "ARMЯNSKIY a Komsomol", with other hand tree of was absolutely freely. Him of honey not need to, only would going lo-fi.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Luhansk area on fideru 27-28 June 2009