All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Otchety WILDHUNTERa

Otchety WILDHUNTERa

Posts 181 to 210 of 286

wrote:

pardon of course, but not love when are switching on personal Prophet, even such covered the.

Itself ah my remarks about video products in the context moreover that I people personally know who rolls this products, too, can be count to are being insulted (ah for example pro cellophane bag) :dontknow: That type sought to man - first mover virtually, and here insult :flag:

The main that I wanted to communicate that need to those who will roll understand the main - are prepared whether they technically and creatively moreover to roll or not? To lift can be anyone anywhere - question will whether this the that need to for any audience! Can be of course to birth a another failure projects type Dialogov about a fishing trip (their my hurdy-gurdy hardly someone'd beat), and can be done something more serious and vocational!

On my view closer all precisely in fidernom direction to indeed good video this The Barracuda! Exercise their operator sack similar video and mount and will already UROVEN :flag:

That I implied under creative levels! For example man can be mega fisherman and all will do simply eloquently and good but if he not can this talk in kadr to tell the this already not the :( academic prowess, too, no one not abolishes in such events! Ah or then need commentator for shot which will do for him this work :)

Here is watched I on same host Hunt and fishing pro. With so poplavochnika - all man makes is identically and good but better would he remained essentially silent. Constantly stuttered and two words link could not. :dontknow: Although with other hand if need to broadcast 24 hours and than something slaughter etheric time can this option :dontknow:

But on zapinaniyam simply mega tin this the film pro "bolonskuyu enleve" (droog Salapina starred there. Who saw it miracle me will understand. The entire the film, I've been sitting in strike. :) So his still and sell. :dontknow:

Perhaps I accurately nothing not understand :flag:. Rather just so and not gather additionally in any way judging by accounts on this Forum!

Incidentally here is something me suggests that Zoom for films about fishing is famously suited! Tells all is identically I would even said with the zest some its. And in kadr will look is famously and technique industrialized fishing have him the Beautiful! :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 4 2010 14:53:43)

Roma, for someone and Seryoga will unpalatable can, here deal such, all not anything right with you Easties ;) and everyone Zentiva not regulation. This I you accurately say. He same will sit on platform, and will say that this advertisements and that those who on a chair sits at all can be nourished German themselves considered "subhumans." (Scratching my bestolkovku and himself itself recall as go... I go their move on fishing and now with a backpack, cover back on it with udilischami and frontal from under construction glue with prikormkoy. My God shame then what :D. When in machine have friends the seats not, the simply walking before when no one not wanted to to go Gone Fishin '() How'll fix it the other WordPad'll post an specifically here come, de sit on how really the bucket from under glue. I have and chairs even there is no :dontknow: inconvenient thing for of hiking for fisherman as on me. Here is and sit case on the bucket simply. :D :blush:

I at all video not'm if honestly. Boy left all alone He as the couple of times and increasingly. Although here is kordu watched and evens homes there is. 's cool the film, and cesspits well and tell pro the that Exactly TO NAChINAYuSchIKh interestingly get out, see and listen to the. This then already you look theses and only pryoshsya from submarine shootings pile of carp. But the key word THEN.

Last edited by (Aug 4 2010 15:38:48)

In general to not damage whose something cheesy psyche their controlled simply more not d look video about rvbalke all the more the that based forumchane! So will best :flag:

Romeo wrote:

. Rather just simply bored No I have achievements such chtob sprocket grab

Not for zvyozby serve. :crazyfun:
And sake of Forum only :crazy:

+1

wrote:

that vlazhu in heated argument, but and Rome with a bit understand. Have human simply drive towards beautiful. Simply see this for counter-narrative of this kind little who can.
Here is when any Lamiglas (OSx86) spinningi saw? I assure you. Half of people this Forum which processors here about my own rods, you just fill it in them the writing on udilishche Lamiglas Perhaps would nepodobromu UEFA were complimentary pro these "stick" looking only on their external kind of. But pro kitayozi with Fuji rings simple, would much maligned under with admiration. This I pro the, that is worth whether listen to and to blame for reviews whatever they could not be, if this LIChNOE opinion. Every increasingly sees on their. And every Teplov YOUR view and vision problems. Judge for this? And there is whether have us on the right? This I pro "a star disease." Pardon of course, but not love when are switching on personal Prophet, even such covered the.

Yes no one thought no one to offend or mebers! :dontknow:
All we seek to GDP on their. Yes, want look Prime films made in Ukraine. Want harvest superpalkami and superkatushkami.

Simply need to monimat that qualitative product is worth money! And sometimes big money.
And thank God that there is people, which in force their opportunities promotefishing sport at all and feeder in particular! :cool: They make this judging by from their opportunities (often relatively modest). :dontknow:
Me seems, that even wanting to improve the quality of products its criticism to do this toylerantnee and a little more tolerant.
Even if you dismantled the film better his colleagues for fisherman, then not need to his should lower my. He himself ??? their lapses and Alvarez and the next his product will more qualitative yours. This there is zdorovay competition.
To people need to applies pomyagshe, especially if they make this not from commercial goals, but on enthusiasm.

Zachmurit can be ANY product!

Even often tuftovye and the tableau films Canal "Hunt and fishing" were for me initially interestny.

+2

Valentin wrote:

Just need to monimat that qualitative product is worth money! And sometimes big money.
And thank God that there is people, which in force their opportunities promotefishing sport at all and feeder in particular! :cool: They make this judging by from their opportunities (often relatively modest). :dontknow:

Agree with you fully, and himself once township as could in magazine, and, too, 've just been listening to and critics and pro "a star disease." People make, let make if them this likes. But on itself Id say, I same not can all "silencing" his mouth if me not likes their criticism. Although admit, very fragile am to criticized (ah such I man simply). But this not gives and me rights to attribute someone "a star disease" or other syndromes of. Forum, and staff at all, this as would free space for of views, precisely of views, not hidden even abuse.
Can I you and not understood, that you wanted say I disease. Then pardon. But as you and themselves say, to people need to applies softer.
I is in no least their post not wanted to personally with you win scandal, not think what. Simply if Roma and wrote ZhOSSKA, then so him and explain, say the and clearly.

+2

Romeo wrote:

In general to not damage whose something cheesy psyche their controlled simply more not d look video about rvbalke all the more the that based forumchane! So will best :flag:

Simply speak on it softer, give me some pointers, not so on those specifically and as under beer with tarankoy. Ah and if perishing will not accept aid, then for bottle beer with tarankoy and discuss with kemnit as here. But for starters softer need to Roma. Nott hurt the people!

wrote:

Wu me and chairs even there is no :dontknow: inconvenient thing for of hiking for fisherman as the me.

Novel, let with you not agree, for chair for of hiking so same need as and for "even" :yep: Sam bezloshadnyy, on backpack sewed Misc. The straps share the mountings highchair. Ah very convenient thing!
And build from under glue this at all no substitute pleasant thing, but only when with friends on machine.

oleg wrote:

Roman, let with you not agree, for chair for of hiking so same need as and for "even" :yep: Sam bezloshadnyy, on backpack sewed Misc. The straps share the mountings highchair. Ah very convenient thing!

I have when platforms being asked, me Marrying Buglak chair its Lehman Korumovskoe, with him and eiaee, on the field in a while, when with Zhney traveled on machine. And wear his and truth awkward, it applies but as would flat and perceive. And buy new as the being asked need. Zhenya is all alone catching with platforms. And now with the buckets even on of formalities church enleve very often. Ah not are placed three platforms and heap bags in one Zheninu machine. And he already with by Lena always Daniel makes it, me with a take constantly, but from-for shortage of seats in machine in "oblegchyonnom version." :D

Not easier whether for the steersman Forum open branch for flooding, respected forumchane, your forum buoyed in as an example. Here "sheets Mstislav", why clog branch?

+1

31 wrote:

why clog the branch?

Golden words! :cool:
A respected the moderator, could not would you dominate this. :mad:

Agree. Poudalyayte my posts.

In your nutshell SILA TRUTH!

31 wrote:

In your nutshell SILA TRUTH!

For trust and understanding of Thanks of course, but the truth forum a bit clogging up.
But the already here becomes as would normal. People simply communicate here, here is something will say, asked if, if concerns personally me to example, how not to answer man? Not just moved same himself his question or measure interest in another the branch. Here is and is obtained such then. Am asking forgiveness have owner its line! :blush: for Flud in his "House"

Last edited by (Aug 5 2010 23:30:25)

+1

Probachay Mstislav!
Indeed sheets cool, and we their its bullshit zasoryaem :huh:

Were with Valera aka - - today on Severski Donce, fuck.
I have was the huge desire to to capture whom-thread again a major for line on full on karasinom water feature on sovmestnoyrybalke with Borei SHARKs organs is RU've been wracking my.
In end toured after dark. Zaemesilis, vystavilis. I catching on his place, Valery below meters on 10, atochka zabrosa below on 3-5 meters.
The nozzle sitch night crawlers + maggot, some tackle fidery mediums.
Begin tricks. Go to the zakormochnuyu Fox. Hi,!
My in the grass 2 untsovuyu a major Fox brand, to! Hi, twice!
'm throwing up bricks here with right complement and on the first same poklyovke leschik. Comes with got a little trigger and pu kind ofisolated even 2 weeks ago my! Bream 2 weeks dragged 60 grams crime as KOSTAL? A hook in mouth and again but that won same place took such a same the pourer! Here is and robt conclusions about fear fish and its memory. This deal we not out there taking pictures of, but Valery and his spouse Elena zhivoye bystanders.
And further fish klevala bezsistemno, strange, in general not routinely for me in this place.
Valery, too, bombed, but smaller size. Why? So same us not understandable, for the nozzle sitch, point, thickness tug ropes increasingly was have us equally. Can simply I so was offended Rakityanskimi goldfish dealer, when they me dispatched in ignore, and Boria brought a joy, that he even 4000m2 as well as each time under their visit swung podsakom.
In general spent, talked, posetovali on a cranky are they biting and Reds? Home. Most important place ostalichs happy with, 'll hit even hope not times, but now, for justice with whom would I not arrived from our fidermenov'll sit in another place!
This modest catch
http://s43.radikal.ru/i100/1008/e9/a99e8f78fd17.jpg
And this I and rusted
http://s58.radikal.ru/i160/1008/bd/584f924c98a6.jpg
P.S. 've fed relics of VDE with last fishing to bream, and then FishDream bream + a dace + salapinka + peas on the line Badardinovu. Rusted took after 3 feeders fishdrima.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Aug 15 2010 17:07:14)

+5

WILDHUNTER wrote:

and then FishDream bream + a dace + salapinka + peas

Being tased in mixture of, if honestly ;). Bream sometimes and as forgives, but case ooooochen only stromg point to the stern.

+1

wrote:

being tased in mixture of, if honestly

Novel, and why you so find fault with? There is glee element of?

WILDHUNTER
Beautiful seats - untouched nature! :cool:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Roman, and why you so find fault with? There is glee element of?

Yes me simply hit the species composition prikormok. What only there is no.
And here is plotvinye a mixture, in them me seems necessarily are found floating and easy particles feed, can weaning for a bream. I have such was on practice, yes and talked we already pro this here quite recently.

'oc
Necessarily selling young horses is much on this about!
Simply recently saw video with matchfishinga, where A. Onyushkin aka FDUCh gives master-class on zamesu prikormki and the ensuing it comes to shagging on Donetsk Sea. There was and bream and a dace and stick and clay. And podleschik.
Even observed, that on monthly (if not lie of course) athletes under it catching on gills where there is and a dace and podleschik lures from day one make on the basis of mix prikormok for these fish.
Perhaps in our (my) situation, when as such by pressinga in this place there is no, such a liberty and not was fatal, but on sorevakh, where will opportunity to do rate on bream, I this'll keep that in mind necessarily.
Novel! And a dace well posing on leschovyy fodder?
P.S. Incidentally, content pea plants was not very big, about gender engine bed on 2 package sypuchki and flavor pea plants quite human its nose not ulavlivalsya for aroma FishDrim

WILDHUNTER wrote:

P.S. Incidentally, content pea plants was not very big, about gender engine bed on 2 package sypuchki and flavor pea plants quite human its nose not ulavlivalsya for aroma FishDrim

Ahem. I understood.
Yes if the not contest, you would could and the peas and one feed and was would in jokers.
But watched if video, so modicum do as in video, and catch it those same way to accurately already increasingly was, or modicum adaptiruy the that saw in the same version under feeder then. But the increasingly I.M.H.O.,.
There would and-quarters packs on gender kilo pea plants facilitated would. But was sent as know, - Way to go! Importantly fish polovil. And this most importantly!

, my friend! 5 + you, nature super!

Today, 22.08.2010 again visited its cherished place on Severski Donce, fuck. Arrived after dark, zamesilsya, dog`s, zabrosilsya.
A dace immediately same themselves indicated, with indicated immediately ladoshechnaya, then traditionally podleschiki, gustyorki and a dace. In end dipy, dances with FIBPlus in this day brought only one podsachennogo a major a white bream grams m kiddin on 700 and increasingly. Little slapping today not was.
Water falls, in sight from-for heat on generated closed Kingston valve for accumulation reservoir. Water clouding, to my Bank slightly washed up ryasku and bears many grass.
In end naloviv some 40 plotvo-gustyoro-podleschikov and one provernuvshegosya bonus rallied in-reverses out of trouble. Photo capture of there is no on reason moreover, that phote forgot, and it's a cell sela from-for one syurpriznoy photo session.
But on order!
First me pulled up local a man a fisherman with teleskopichkoy 62 years and seeing my cordage said: you on Picker choice. I about Will.i.am. Say there is no, this feeder. He there is no a short this Picker. Says Picker this until 4metrov, and further feeder. Asks: A you what class rods up?. Is dyad said, that very him seems interested this kind of industrialized fishing, many pro him constantly reads (bullshit, that putanul so there), but financial state of not allows him to move on him, and so he pritsenyalsya to of Polish Mikado. Hi, is dyad, not with access to there, from the simple puny sela knows pro feeder more, than many Well he on time became for me center universe. I introduced his in course affairs, he in the real life looked, as it are they biting on feeder. Where is dyad knew, that precisely today he looks at the as it on feeder, and I so sooner meeting such a rights. Beat with him snap an arrow in half me there is than his please, to he became fidermenom!
And even was here is that, that tripped me on 30 minutes from fishing.
Already not giving this beastie Yes. Roaming I have under a platform.
http://s51.radikal.ru/i131/1008/30/00ccc5993c93.jpg
But today, I was able his way to bait. And he first tried prikormku
http://i062.radikal.ru/1008/13/0c3b44dac319.jpg
Then even
http://s003.radikal.ru/i201/1008/4a/1f55e51277ef.jpg
Then followed with me meets and gladitsya
http://s13.radikal.ru/i186/1008/a0/df8e38bf7aed.jpg
Tears with its feet my
http://s42.radikal.ru/i096/1008/3b/ea78e9bdd94e.jpg
Looked things a new friend
http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/1008/58/5cd122068a02.jpg
Prikormku with the peas and estimated on 5 +
http://s003.radikal.ru/i203/1008/ae/c34289d6efaf.jpg
We even pogladilis
http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1008/b1/cd69e0b7fcd9.jpg
http://s54.radikal.ru/i143/1008/ee/503cd931bc6f.jpg
http://s50.radikal.ru/i129/1008/fa/144b10121742.jpg
Here is so here is.
Two questions:
- who increasingly ??? this?
- that he there is? So as I learned his proceed, and their there many and they period there and winter. This autumn and winter plan autumn-zimnii fidernye fishing conduct there and want his friend slightly feeding.

+8

In my opinion, times under contact dopuskalis caresses - means, this - trio of! http://www.kp.ru/daily/24247.3/445222/

WILDHUNTER wrote:

- who increasingly ??? this? - that he there is? So as I learned his proceed, and their there many and they period there and winter. This autumn and winter plan autumn-zimnii fidernye fishing conduct there and want his friend slightly feeding

Better harvest and sell)
Very on the mink look like
http://images.yandex.ua/yandsearch?ed=1&rpt=simage&img_url=images.newsukraine.com.ua/news/2010/3/19/v-germanii-neizvestnyj-vypustil-na-volyu-4-tys-norok/real/01_v-germanii-neizvestnyj-vypustil-na-volyu-4-tys-norok.jpg&text= &spsite=fake-011-2623348.ru&p=14

Understood, that joke, father-in-law says mink, but a small for a mink. This male person. For a female and kids not stopped working me. Only floated farthest. Not I not will be able sell. The rogue they red line of being able and such a joy gave.

Super. Envy on good, so as now not mean opportunities Myslivny Gone Fishin '(. WILDHUNTER +1 :cool:

wrote:

Better harvest and sell)

I against sales wild human feedbags (any). On-my nature and so already's getting revenge on that; you not seems? Them, as and we might want have freedom.

Perhaps this a ferret. If so interested in coastline prichandalami, can one of them 8-) (see Exile below)
http://justcoolpics.blogspot.com/2009/1 … endar.html

Last edited by (Aug 22 2010 21:20:46)

wrote:

I against sales wild human feedbags (any).

I, too, against! These I simply wanted to point to that beastie valuable and more nothing!

Ah, Mstislav, you very fortunate. So much personally. :idea: Thanks. And us a bit inherited!
As a half-ass biologist-okhotoved with the entire responsibilities say - this the Young mink. With, likely this steal and a rabbit... only 5 months from destiny so he such gullible and curious. When will grow and understands, that not every man him each, will represent a sidestepping party.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Otchety WILDHUNTERa