All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » "The Asian corrupt Winners'" (project)

"The Asian corrupt Winners'" (project)

Posts 91 to 104 of 104

R302
And you where? Here on Forum is considered in poor taste not to point fingers its city.

R302 wrote:

ah if only one not realized accept
But on your first experience so think that three team five misunderstand, with that the rest two there recently in such a same format competed

And here is this not surest goes! Understood all 5 teams. Tactics all chose differing! Even masters vagalis that harvest.

R302 wrote:

and there, too, a one-day play around on strange a reservoir?
Here the situation in is that if not until the end of understood body of water with one-day coaching received the all the establishment
With that masters dam to be sure in tails we lose from something akin to that
Modicum the answer is obvious

In first as 5 man, not familiar 2! + co and coaches harvest information! For day station can be understand a body of water! And second. This as football and # 160; Yet going the hammer - purely BTR game, where atnyut not personal quality athlete are important, and major team spirit and tactical approach on tour! Who never participated in of this kind tournaments, very advise!
:cool:

+1

Fduch(or someone still)
Can be whether do such a board with otvestvennymi:
East region Ivanov Ivan (Pankrat @ mail.ru, camping on 050-500-50-05)
- Donetsk region Sidorov Sidor ()
- Kharkvska region Petrov Peter ()
West region
- Lviv region
- Ternopil region
South region Dorofeyev Sergei ()
- 2010th region Snitseruk Sergei ()
- Khersonskaya region Makarov Alexei ()
The Northern region
- Zhytomyr region
- Sumskaya region

For:
1. Single definitions who decides you hold with a stake from area / region (date, place and format auditions, and etc.)
2. Know to whom turn
3. For systematization approach ;)

+1

Gepard wrote:

Fduch (or someone still)
Can be whether do such a board with otvestvennymi

Not know :dontknow:

KZR conducts Ternopil the federation. They confirmed.
Kuhr conducts triumvirate Snitseruk-Dorofeyev-Makarov.
KVR conduct will Bender (truth he this not knows) and I.
With DAC until no clarity.

Simply any "carpetbagger, eh" (naprimr I) collects five man and Comes on KZR as team from, suppose, Ivano-Frankivsk. And there same Comes another team Ivano-Frankivsk. Who same will tell, what team can represent Ands organs is F, and which are not? And so on. If in some area there is no responsible, then teams from "this area" could make a little bit of a total :)

Gepard wrote:

Just any "carpetbagger, eh"

I, too, about this thought. But camping on K. Centralized decisions not see, then calculated, that regional cangaco decide this problem.

wrote:

I, too, about this thought. But camping on K. Centralized decisions not see, then calculated, that regional cangaco decide this problem.

Then, it as a "ALL regional executives. And they let potential solutions iaeanoiuo coordinators (executives)

Gepard wrote:

Then why oh why, it as a "ALL regional executives. And they let potential solutions iaeanoiuo coordinators (executives)

Here is privyazalso.% -)

Ah. As would this say. Order should be :hobo:

wrote:

KVR conduct will Bender

o.O

wrote:

and I.

Reassures

I think no one us not will judge, if we timeline conducting Cup East region about we move the with on May for September.
Mamo povazhnu reason% -)

For the same reason is said that it seems Crimea and Sevastopol.

The Asian Southern region conveyed on 12-14 September 2014. Rightly move power--a period to most.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » "The Asian corrupt Winners'" (project)