All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Organization competition

Organization competition

Posts 151 to 180 of 269

ZooM wrote:

think, that such a experience joint practice will simply an indispensable for people who only try to enter in sports feeder and shy of or not understand many moments.

And I think, for ears in sport not take. By experience know. We team started, so simply traveled on competitions, us was interestingly.

Awaken interest. Festivals, as the me, good decision. But would give whether they their sport team. This already question. But as way to telling example push to more serious competition. I think festivals thing an ideal.

Incidentally, have guys with Western Ukraine much more experience in this deeds. They more cohesive. I was on first EO and well have learned to memorise the contestant friendly atmosphere that has emerged from on this Sally incidentally, too, held on La in Kyiv. Frankly I with profound respect am to children with Western Ukraine. From them I never heard and not knew who have them that won. They simply competed as friends, as much company.

wondered, profoundly sad looking in screen was set up monitor today .

ZooM wrote:

Yes and carried, Rum, not rush from affairs awaken, well after all're competing, get some rest, find a distraction, on, take a break and again in battle!

Several video mystery of passions some people to competition such paragraph:

But as be with neizraskhodovannym dopamine - hunting hormone , which stems with our goal, with there for prey of? His can be spend $10000 in pursuit of victory in sports. Any bear, including fishing trip and collection wild mushrooms - well dofaminovoe attractive opportunity.

Gambling - from the same series of. But best - career. Surplus dopamine will allow you quickly achieve professional growth: Having spent this a substance, you will forget about ????? love (from recently published articles "Chemistry passions", permanent worded articles: http://aif.ru/health/article/25076).

Now clear, as Divine day - have different people - different content this dopamine, and they his differently spend tax.

Number of dopamine can vary over time and have one person: Was many - was high pursuit competition, became little - interest markedly has weakened. Or at all gone missing.

Last edited by Dood (Aug 6 2009 08:03:12)

+1

wrote:

22-23 August d pursue a competition in Luhansk in-style festival on fideru. Athletes in it flatly not participate, and are used in as a coaches, and will give you pointers lovers of in the process industrialized fishing.

Housing office even 4000m2 as well as interestingly how many will participants :question: violations tell us detail as passed venue :confused:

Have read entire subject. And why need fidernyy sport (Ribolovniy sport at all). On this simple, seemed would, question there is mass answers:

1. Do civilized donnuyu enleve (discussion: Mass replace as on strip of modern tackle).

2. Earn on hobby money (attract money sponsors, create own schools training, pay some producers fishing goods advance their products).

3. Boost own self-esteem.

4. Add the adrenaline in process fishing industrialized fishing (type pooled our resources on chervontsu, so more interesting).

5. ...

Until you not answer itself on question, and why exactly increase mass character in a fishing sport, why his develop, why his bear in masses, you not can understand, how to do this.

Correctly't question - half of answer.

Will formulate initial question on Different. Answer potential future to an athlete, which you want proficient to fidernomu their sport, why it him need to. Sake of what he should spend time and money?

+2

format wrote:

If't question - half of answer.

Will formulate initial question on Different. Answer potential future to an athlete, which you want proficient to fidernomu their sport, why it him need to. Sake of what he should spend time and money?

:D Sacred truth!

On Ukrainian, this sounds roughly so: "Qom gulya, and I i ?. Nafga aiii meni? "

format wrote:

Work out initial question on Different. Answer potential future to an athlete, which you want proficient to fidernomu their sport, why it him need to. Sake of what he should spend time and money?

The entire focus in is, that a potential future torchbearer such questions not is asking. He already earned It on an amateur a fishing trip, charter Caribbean between several fidernymi udilischami with sleigh bells, snaryazhennymi as donka, and moved in trap a one pounder, after what suddenly found, that from athlete differs wasn that lack of fancy platforms.

This not we his priobschaem, this he himself to us he is - such here is I.M.H.O.,.

+2

Until, motivation in sports personally I not see. To go subtle fiderami in Moscow, can be and for their have a vested earned. Me personally was would not very pleased to go for money FRSU if would I and fell in team. On their would me was morally safer to go.

And respiration OK am running? Here answers several.

First, interests team. Marrying with Andrey encouraging in me optimism, as something now cheering for.

Second, me fish not need a, and harvest its in almost unlimited quantities on a fishing trip simply ARGUMENTY. Although, enleve themselves on thought, and this, too, motivation for the. I simply been walking for, seeing faces places, when release bream.

Third, each time I mentally pick a itself rival. And although beat not always manages all OK "match themselves against forces",, too, prikolno.

And at all. Again same enleve themselves on thought, enleve fish I only on for competitions. On an amateur a fishing trip. Sit through approach day, to example, on bream. Ah perishing sorry, but I on contest less prikormki'm wasting, than when traveling probavlyatsya catching of bream.

Me not understood. Apparently, I not quite accurately formulated question. For order to become a good cabanas and on equal fight on for competitions need:

1. Ten udilisch and ten coils for different conditions industrialized fishing and not just hand that shit any (50 100,000 Grzywna (.

2. To commit on several for travels (let on 10 under different conditions). Every illegally do least in 200-250 Grzywna (. (Prikormka, gasoline, paying seats, nozzles).

3. Building tools, fishing line of yours, trough, platforms and camping on D.

So, bottom line for two years should I spend thousands of 100 Grzywna (. And together time. Question - why? That such a for these money me will give precisely sport? Match themselves against forces?

So I, not teeny bit with worker seats, I can muster 5-10 man on a joint fishing trip and match themselves against. And to was more interesting can be to pitch in on sotke. And so on. All motives, which csv people in sport can be realize and in amateur format.

format wrote:

What such a for these money me will give precisely sport?

And why this interestingly ???? championships world, ah, for example, on football?

format wrote:

A to was more interesting can be to pitch in on sotke.

Me accept? :D

format wrote:

Ten udilisch and ten coils for different conditions industrialized fishing and not just hand that shit any (50 100,000 Grzywna (.

format wrote:

The total is for two years should I spend thousands of 100 Grzywna (.

Ah, this you of a line is that. What you want all athletes millionaires? This not so. The same Igor Veselovsky still recently catching udilischami Energoteam, and successfully won awards. I many times saw, with than arrive on contest athletes. And in most cases this budgetary options udilisch and coils. And well load up on and tackle shop from eminent brands on 50 100,000 UAH. - this the high-hat. Not this importantly :canthearyou:

format wrote:

Everyone motives, which csv people in sport can be realize and in amateur format.

In amateur format often is happening gradual transformation into a fidera in enhanced donochnoe place it.

An absolute majority my known fideristov places (for rare the exception) go on this path:

- gets caught on two fidera simultaneously
- crime as inundate the gave
- perezabrosy through 30 minutes - 1 hour
- blue print zakorm, promer trawling and klipsovanie range missiles not manufactured at all, and camping on D.

Many you already places-fideristov, which not have become on such path?

In my opinion, tseleustremlennomu and nastoychivomu utility-fideristu (not with donochnym tilt) easier attempt in sport and communicate in circle colleagues-athletes, than cook in own juice among psevdofidermenov-donochnikov.

wrote:

I got accept?

Always. Incidentally, fidernyy festival plan on 23 August on Khanzhenkovskom created. Tomorrow for more about this.

Very d glad you see. This will be good for me moral support.

Boev wrote:

A well load up on cordages from eminent brands on 50 100,000 UAH. - this the high-hat. Not this importantly.

So believes Romeo. Real torchbearer should have such set of.

Dood wrote:

gets caught on two fidera simultaneously

So gets caught and athletes, when not on for competitions. Himself saw.

Dood wrote:

Many you already places-fideristov, which not have become on such path?

Enough many.

Boev wrote:

Skyfall what you want, all athletes millionaires? This not so. The same Igor Veselovsky even recently catching udilischami Energoteam, and successfully won awards. I many times saw, with than arrive on contest athletes. And in most cases this budgetary options udilisch and coils. And well load up on cordages from eminent brands on 50 100,000 Grzywna (. - this the high-hat.

Not fact, that man, chasin 'his budget pounder - poor. So same, as and not fact, that chasin 'his have mandated stick - a rich man. ????? their values in this life.

Last edited by VIVA (Aug 7 2009 23:39:12)

Sport (English sport, reduction from initial English disport - game , entertainment ) - organized on certain rules activities people, consisting in vs. their physical and intellectual abilities, and also preparation for this activities and interpersonal relations, emerging in its process.

Sport represents a specific species physical and intellectual activity, sovershaemoy with goal contest, and also purposeful training to them by warm up the, coaching, combined with pleasure trips, aspiration of gradual improvements physical health, obtain moral and material meet, aspirations for perfection, improve personal, of group and absolute record, glory, improvements own physical opportunities and skills.

Vicky.

+1

Dood wrote:

promer trawling.

Was have us theme, so in it Romeo as something spoke, that not that breaches bottom. If I not location is.

VIVA wrote:

Dont fact, that man, chasin 'his budget pounder - poor. So same, as and not fact, that chasin 'his have mandated stick - a rich man. ????? their values in this life.

Fully agree. I only wanted to say, that for successful participation in for competitions not necessarily have very expensive cordage. Many well lack budgetary udilisch. And this not prevents win, because, as but man, not stick. She only tool in skillful acts the hands of.

And that sports season already completed? Something all are you, the fuse? :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

A that sports season already completed? Something all are you, the fuse?

Ah, like would yes. Can, still will any autumn-winter tournaments? And so, like would, all. Appeared time for fishing trips, and so same for insight traversed material and morally-intellectually-material training to the next sale :writing:

Gepard wrote:

Perhaps, still will any autumn-winter tournaments?

Yes like housing office has threatened conduct tournament on Severski Donce, fuck :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Yes like housing office has threatened conduct tournament on Severski Donce, fuck.

That means has threatened? In the first weekend November despite. Already Mariupol called (they from this are planning further its recreation).

Between prochil, Roma, the Pandora, that fell in frame. This the second, and the first was filled until edges. Nibble in zone "B" was much better, than in "A." In this year as never Veselka overrun by podleschikom and major plotvoy. Worked all sector.

Last edited by (Oct 6 2009 22:56:13)

wrote:

In the first weekend November despite.

wrote:

In this year as never Veselka overrun by podleschikom and major plotvoy. Worked all sector.

Ah here is and well, ah here is and all righty. And the I have remained prikormka the good, need to its somewhere determine in this year, and so say close sports season :cool: :love:

Housing office that there with the passage? Feeders until 100 grams lack?

Romeo wrote:

housing office that there with the passage? Feeders until 100 grams lack?

On this moment easily is worth 40 grams.

Guys, I here quite'd been working late. And, on-my, something missed, housing office what championship, please, tell us for more about this :)

Seryoga, 1 November in Luhansk will direct Luhansk area. In one day two round on 3 hours on underlined her particular stage presence sorrow. Recently there implemented contest with emotsiyam, over wow, this is awesome. Fish klevala class and zone "B" worked much better both round. So that if you can, tighten it up. Tomorrow putting regulations and registration.

+1

On past for competitions discussed with Zhekoy (a) as our federatsiyam (Donetsk and the Luhansk) in next year develop fidernyy sport. His experiment with closed Walter showed, that much easier attract new people in fidernyy sport, if pursue contest in two round in one day :idea:

In summer months, when approach day very a long this well realistically with efficiently tours in 4 hours. Under this scheme will be much more willing try their forces in fidernom sport :flag:

Understandably that speech not goes about EO or CU or about commercial tournaments with serious operator participants, but in as a experiment on local level well can be try such a scheme :whistle:

Who about this that thinks?

+1

Romeo wrote:

In summer months, when approach day very a long this well realistically with efficiently tours in 4 hours. Under this scheme will be much more willing try their forces in fidernom sport

Indeed good proposal - not many with start can Broodthaers 2 days from the family and concerns, and so well realistically. Then when get involved can be and on two days.

Romeo wrote:

If in sight, that man seek to become the sportsman, then lets take his under butterfly and learn that and as, and then this torchbearer already serves as would from club (area). On Different raze. Let inflows would be minimal, but he will more quality of and to stay, not team in-style on one thing, two contest maximum.

Without dismissed, let and a one, not will development fidernogo sport.

I, until there is forces, earn money and not mean opportunities to participate in many for competitions. There is no time. But in one two for competitions gladly adopted would participation. But my level of of excellence leaves much to be desired. From-for small number of time, which I can spend Gone Fishin '(, and means and on its development.

Your same stance "or all or get out of here", "If you like it or become serious the sportsman - I with youll share, if not, I you not know." Such a stance me scares.

Have poplavochnikov and spinningistov all not so. They are preparedt share with me experience, knowledge simply so, without curiously preconditions. From-for such dobrozhelatelnosti to them and with over people. Excuse for frankness and not offense.

+1

format wrote:

Wu poplavochnikov and spinningistov all not so. They are preparedt share with me experience, knowledge simply so, without curiously preconditions. From-for such dobrozhelatelnosti to them and with over people. Excuse for frankness and not offense.

Ah so mercy of ask, go in poplavochniki and Ireland :flag:

Have us club on interests (DreamTeam). If interests human coincide with our, then mercy of ask in club. Nor about what objection development fidernogo sport not goes speech - have us quite other goals and we to them finally are marching (this year began confirm that rightly move the right by :cool:) :flag:

format wrote:

Your same stance "or all or get out of here", "If you like it or become serious the sportsman - I with youll share, if not, I you not know." Such a stance me scares.

Ah so adult already - what get... scared...? :confused:

Me such a stance fully suits :love:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Organization competition