All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Organization competition

Organization competition

Posts 211 to 240 of 269

Топор wrote:

A who this Chernobyl quartet-five original, if can be of course, and where can be revere about format and purposes club? Can and I'll be ushering.

Andrei hardly will join :dontknow:

This team Donetsk area on latest Championship Ukraine, and why she Chernobyl?

РомаД wrote:

Also highly interested in club - and the alone only talk: "And we, and have us.", if about club "AQUA" known modicum something, then about this nothing - recognized spy cell any?

And why themselves particularly flaunt to. Are marching in predetermined direction. Have club only sports goal - no agitation :glasses:

In this year well issued the winner of the Ukraine, 3 and 5 command seats and 2 place in personal Monster, on championships and the trophies different areas (Dnipropetrovsk, Luhans'ka, Donetsk and Zaporozhye) members club so same borrowed prize seats :flag:

In rankings (let and not a perfect) two member club are trapped in among the best athletes Ukraine :flag:

Have made club form of, finally all were placed again on platforms and fully ekipirovalis all necessary rigging of this ship :flag:

In next year "on approach" several fideristov, which are prepared themselves try in sports. Already plan their participation in Cup and Championship Ukraine 2010, and so same in several regional for competitions :flag:

So that are marching in predetermined direction and quite successfully :playful:

Romeo wrote:

Just other go fast-paced.

Long something go, hip it up significantly more than results. With so same success can organize a series of globally televised tournaments on paired "their" increased the, where without the shadows doubts can look be opened in the Skottkhornom.

Romeo wrote:

So that are marching in predetermined direction and quite successfully.

Let-God, let-God, was would pleased see representatives our area winners.

Last edited by Топор (Dec 20 2009 20:57:52)

Romeo wrote:

… why themselves particularly flaunt to. Are marching in predetermined direction. Have club only sports goal - no agitation.

Romeo wrote:

In next year "on approach" several fideristov, which are prepared themselves try in sports.

So is obtained - not club, and "goat Nostra" - closed cell, in that accept to address one or two faces, or simply assembly friends and good known on interests. I.e. has targeted for annihilation 5. 10 man for doch tea and decided - be club and no one there not entree. And goal and tasks club in his understanding of not so are important. Ris?r, nudes. :tired:

Romeo wrote:

… you with something the boys from the akvy came.

2007 year. The second or the third illegally with fiderom. If have you eye a good eye could would this see.

To mention the development fidernogo movement, I say at all not about itself, not about sport, not about me in sports. With what you this took and constantly pointing? Where, in what my post? I say about ofChina my and RomaD effort in creating cultural fishing environment (about turning dubinschikov in fideristov). ???? motley level, not super of each all consecutive.

I personally know several man, which were placed again on feeder after Spring past year. Yes they not have become compete, and Perhaps, never will become. But what they have become more advanced emotsiyam - this fact. And if the number of fideristov-places will grow, then inevitably, once, number of Kims in quality, i.e. from this environment will rise athletes. At least, this our outlet will not bring no harm. Why me should be ashamed, ridiculous and camping on D. For what I try to do?

I think, that deal personally in me. You me tolerate not can, not understandable, truth, why.

Because as on similar outlet another person reaction have you opposite:

лётчик wrote:

22-23 August d pursue a competition in Luhansk in-style festival on fideru. Athletes in it flatly not participate, and are used in as a coaches, and will give you pointers lovers of in the process industrialized fishing. For all understandable, that against athletes chance have newcomers there is no (can purely accident play). Here is and consider, that with this tickles and how many people pleases to participate. But on me people this alignment should engage.

Romeo wrote:

housing office even 4000m2 as well as interestingly how many will participants. Then tell us detail as passed venue.

+1

Топор wrote:

It's a long something go, hip it up significantly more than results. With so same success can organize a series of globally televised tournaments on paired "their" increased the? Where without the shadows doubts can look be opened in the Skottkhornom.

And this the here ?????

For example, Dmitri Smolyar in sports only the second year, but on Cup Ukraine policies--and the second place in personal Monster. Body of water was for him quite Labyrinth, and rivals there were - not baluysya :cool:

Before Winter Hall Cup 2009 Dmitri and his previous Andrei Lanterns not used to sneak out of with Starobesheve Raion reservoir two months and in end ranked the first a command place :cool:

Romantsov Alexander the first year in sports, but already stood up on pedestal on for competitions in Dnipropetrovsk, Luhans'ka and Zaporozhye areas, because as started by visited all contest, to the same he received an invaluable check experience on Championship Ukraine in as a a trainer team our area :cool:

Who not fears difficulties and not Hypnotizes only those, that on forums bla-bla-bla about for competitions suits, the and wants results :crazyfun:

And at all I'll shut up about how much joint training facilities in this year spent our club, on which is happening permanent exchange experience, so as on five, six goals much more experience you work up than on one :love:

Топор wrote:

give God, let-God, was would pleased see representatives our area winners.

Romeo wrote:

For example, Dmitri Smolyar in sports only the second year, but on Cup Ukraine policies--and the second place in personal Monster.

Ah as example :flag:

РомаД wrote:

What there is has targeted for annihilation 5.

Roughly so :love:

РомаД wrote:

So is obtained - not club, and "goat Nostra" - closed cell.

Somewhere so :flag:

format wrote:

Because as on similar outlet another person reaction have you opposite.

Ask have Zheki. He will confirm, that I said they were gonna whoop with this arrangements :rofl:

Romeo wrote:

Nu as example.

Itself yes a normal example, guy served and received, tell us about itself better, after all you still in 2007 leader was coming all to break on EO, Hi, I already the entire popcorn ate, and hope has lost, and you all aim with only to visit.

РомаД wrote:

A goal and tasks club in his understanding of not so are important. Ris?r, nudes.

Yes all there it is important and understandable. Roma simply even thought not was you not receive, because after repeated your registrations on contest and subsequent snyatiy confidence as to to an athlete little :dontknow:

As to person I to you simply is famously am, but need to "flies from cutlets separate" :flag:

РомаД wrote:

What there is has targeted for annihilation 5.

Romeo wrote:

… in this year spent our club …

Romeo wrote:

Where is something so …

This already is obtained not club - and in being conspired groups people with goal achievements certain goals, club - in understanding many appears for popularize ideas and raising a common "average the ceiling on", and you have simply arrangement several people :glasses:

Топор wrote:

Rum yes a normal example, guy served and received, tell us about itself better, after all you still in 2007 leader was coming all to break on EO, Hi, I already the entire popcorn ate, and hope has lost, and you all aim with only to visit.

Ah you said that someone with our area - I led example :flag:

Ah for Nitty Gritty, the first time I went on EO 2008 and was on EO and CU 2009. On EO 2008 and on EO 2009 was clearly in mid-, on CU 2009 policies--and 8 place. All that was able show all my :love:

If you only my grandee worries, then yes I until not particularly well have been demonized by on all-ukrainian for competitions, apparently not enough well'm getting ready or talents special not have, but on the pedestal rise not was able until and, perhaps, that never and not'll go up - here is such here is affairs :dontknow:

I particularly on this about not'm sweating my back off, if you this fact so aren, then I very for you glad - Hail on health, I unlike many, at least, have been arguing show themselves :hobo:

Romeo wrote:

. Because after repeated your registrations on contest and subsequent snyatiy confidence as to to an athlete little.

Not all so simply in this life :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

How to person I to you simply is famously am …

I to you such respect have a soft!

P.S. Think will pass winter of - and all again are happy will see each other on joint church, and who wants - is the on sports battles!

Think, format open competition no one not revisit it - so that those who not in federation doors in sport open. If I not rights - Roma put it away the last proposal!

Last edited by РомаД (Dec 20 2009 21:20:00)

РомаД wrote:

This is already is obtained not club.

Roma) deferred again as like it or, but this is a futile in the first same year has become bring results, but as you this all regulation to call me yes and other members club especially not interested in as not regrettably :playful:

RomaD

Romka there is chance repelled itself opportunity here’on championship area! :yep:

РомаД wrote:

I think, format open competition no one not revisit it - so that those who not in federation doors in sport open.

Not all so simply. On iaeanoiuo for competitions you can to participate, and here is on str contest without of membership in federation enter already raze, even on winning the Ukraine :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

. But this is a futile in the first same year has become bring results.

Of course she will bring results, when thinks and makes conclusions several man the is obtained more an exact, than one takes himself any surveillance and conclusions.

So our ancestors uniting - have become persons! :D A uniting in big groups have become write renounce all stuff in Internet, instead of together flock on church :O

+1

Топор wrote:

Romka there is chance repelled itself opportunity here’on championship area!

In 2010 direct Donetsk area on fideru at all not the planned conduct. Will only tandemnyy tournament :hobo:

РомаД wrote:

A uniting in big groups have become write renounce all stuff in Internet, instead of together flock on church.

In is the and deal that in this year I personally only and did, that traveled on fishing with odnoklubnikami :flag:

Incidentally in 2010 thanks to to Dmitrii Smolyaru and to Andrey Fonarevu Donetsk area has the right field another team on str contest, so that from whom there is desire to can be boldly to join in federation and to go on CU in late on May, not engage on Forum an empty hot air :playful:

Romeo wrote:

. If you this fact so aren, then I very for you glad - Hail on health.

Oh, that hurts chief of, rather saddens, so as on for competitions all-ukrainian you and my area turns. Apples, about which you speak I not know, because and say about you personally.

Romeo wrote:

At iaeanoiuo for competitions you can to participate, and here is on str contest without of membership in federation enter already raze, even on winning the Ukraine.

So I same not for themselves write - I the in federation, and for order to enter in progress on Q need still ratings earn.

And for people who perhaps will want to accept participation in for competitions in several areas in next year.

Топор wrote:

Romka there is chance repelled itself opportunity here’on championship area.

This its club create? :rofl:

РомаД wrote:

So I same not for themselves write - I the in federation, and for order to enter the CU need still ratings earn.

Why?

Romeo wrote:

By the way in 2010 thanks to to Dmitrii Smolyaru and to Andrey Fonarevu Donetsk-area has the right field another team on str contest, so that from whom there is desire to can be boldly to join in federation and to go on CU in late on May, not engage on Forum an empty hot air.

Roma pack your packing and in Chernivtsi pack your bags :crazy:

Топор wrote:

of Books chief of, rather saddens, so as on for competitions all-ukrainian you and my area turns. Apples, about which you speak I not know, because and say about you personally.

Ah so as you not my-spender and promises personally you I no amount not gave, then my conscience clean :playful:

РомаД wrote:

This is its club create?

And why would and there is no, and call his "Kohza with its nose", and to break all!

Romeo wrote:

. Promises personally you I no amount not gave.

So why the Terms of, are you messing OT USER PROTEST, just perform OT high Owl And lazhay AS WANT to! :crazyfun:

Vovka

Insured the kind earn I for area, and here. Again twenty-five. Okay messed up agree, would still nothing not change :suspicious:

+1

Вовка wrote:

Wu Andrei bad mood here, have Edika on Donfish.org.

To read hate, Ugh.

Accurately such same attitude - transition on personality this already busts.

Топор wrote:

THAT is what why the Terms of, are you messing OT USER PROTEST.

All the more from human not insider in this direction.

Romeo wrote:

Roma pack your packing and in Chernivtsi pack your bags.

This contest collecting strongest athletes Ukraine, and I unfortunately themselves to thus not classify - rostochkom until still not released :nope:

Yes and if there to go need still very many doukomplektovyvatsya - that until not very perhaps in the financial terms of. Until birth side (East Ukraine) - me closer and own than the :flag:

Last edited by РомаД (Dec 20 2009 22:36:35)

Largely thought on (Romeo) are correct. Simply goal is worth not popularization, and personal achievements club, and this normally.

Clubs are being created with different objectives, and “become best ” - goal well a worthy, with, much easier its achieve, when in club 5-10 man, than when 20 and more, so that and here actions on and friends are correct.

Our donskoy fidernyy club, too, in next year will act roughly by the same principle - most competition closed. Progress club indeed goes much faster in such a case.

And massovostyu let us engage separately :) :) :)

worm wrote:

Festivals, too, need, in first line's for moreover, to to acquaint “dubinschikov ” with a new snastyu, the, who on festival oaught with donkoy, the tomorrow a perhaps will buy feeder. The only BUT - for rule such agitation festivals better conduct in “comfortable ” places, easily get as a potential participants, so and likely viewers.

About this already repeatedly was written:

Feederal_74 wrote:

precisely for this reason championship Dnipropetrovsk Oblast on fideru anodyne in drying cities and on fish showed highly modest results, but outsiders to viewers been many and venue, as the me, broke a spectacular.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Precisely such arrangements create interest and as a consequence everything else. Precisely after such ?????? should expect another wave of interest to as it catching. I not illustrate, as on Different can be see this wave of interusa. Precisely for such a path seeks to go Dnepropetrovsk mill the federation.
In one word need a hustle back, from this will in tails we lose all, and participants, and the organizers, and sponsors. If you have this is happening not so, so can need take this method on weaponry.

Feederal_74 wrote:

And me, for example, very would like, that would and participants and viewers (and such I think, will not little) saw in fact strong athletes with other areas. Precisely such here is arrangements breed mass character and attendance, and as a consequence create new athletes.

ZooM wrote:

I believe, that for popularize fidera in primarily contest must be spectacular, and aimed at viewers and potential sponsors and advertisers. A typical example this Kyiv, contest, conducted on Rusanovsky host or on sees, all of this looks very dekorativno and interestingly, loath precisely in Kyiv such a large percentage simply places, which gets caught fiderom.

But apparently not all this understand.

+2

Feederal_74 wrote:

But apparently not all this understand.

Think, those, whom this need to as least already understood, in my personal understanding of for order to attract today, and would benefit from this many, need to do movement fashionable that whether, i.e. spectacular ah and camping on D.

Romeo wrote:

By the way in 2010 thanks to to Dmitrii Smolyaru and to Andrey Fonarevu Donetsk area has the right field another team on str contest, so that from whom there is desire to can be boldly to join in federation and to go in progress on Q in late on May, not engage on Forum an empty hot air.

Roma, Rasshifruy please word "another." This two, three, four? Already known quotas on winning the Ukraine from areas?

And still. If not secret, in case to host Ukraine in format of twos for the, as Donetsk area will determine participants, if Oblast championship not be held?

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Organization competition