All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Organization competition

Organization competition

Posts 241 to 269 of 269

You can you gotta egg me rotten apples. But I have question. Why Z. Zidane, W. Klitschko, M. Jordan, T. Woods and other not less more athletes-the legend kurolesyat around the world and basic its sport and "its sportiness" in a whole? :question:

P.S. Think, that if would had the opportunity to periodically watch for "methodology" work athletes, then was developing would fast-paced, yes and motivation for the was would degistirmek. And then would and son with a bought these would (ah type as on football), and he suddenly with its dityachim maksimalizmom instead shaltay Dumpty yes and in fidernoe movement with childhood. :mybb:

So need a their sport mass character? :question: Illy this sport closed and only for reception? :question:

Last edited by shkatula (Dec 20 2009 23:57:35)

shkatula

Prichine whether, mass character and populism deal such, that can be turned so, that Romeo had to would issue their with President, Fduchu realistically to duck from customers, and Feederals organs is 74 open network stores type METRO, to all of this 1855 sell, whom this need to?

VIVA wrote:

Roma, Rasshifruy please word "another." This two, three, four? Already known quotas on winning the Ukraine from areas?

Rules not changed on around 10%, and until their no one to change not intends to how I know. Team our area was the third and the second place was in personal Monster on CU 2009 and if nothing not are gonna change and all will remain on old, then, therefore, on CU 2010 can to go still one 2 from Donetsk area, in this year was two Deuce from area, therefore just is obtained three Deuce (perhaps that in this year something and will change on choice organizers of) :flag:

But I strongly in this doubt, so as to go in Chernivtsi willing particularly not there is :playful:

VIVA wrote:

And still. If not secret, in case to host Ukraine in format of twos for the, as Donetsk area will determine participants, if Oblast championship not be held?

Up on the closely forum :flag:

I already wrote that if willing to go on EO 2010 will more than of seats, then will trapped several closed (least three) selection viewings contest on a reservoir same lines on conditions and fish on a body of water conducting EO 2010, on outcomes which will raffled off ticket tours, and not as in other areas on one competition, but this will happen if willing to go will many :yep:

If would be allowed to only one an "F" from area, and willing will four human, let us between themselves to fight for the right to go :hobo:

Incidentally have us the and fideristov with crusts federation just 5 of the a-how I know. Our club quartet and RomaD. Roma you as in selection viewings regulation to participate? :crazyfun:

P.S. Viva much request, if something are gonna change in next year on around 10% and number of athletes in team on EO and CU operationally unsubscribe, so as need to start training to these competitions. All that wrote, wrote, relying on the format this year :dontknow:

Incidentally if someone whom I not know, plans to to go on EO and CU 2010 am asking in advance me warn, so as Hua large numbers of willing their need to will notify about dates conducting selection viewings competition :flag:

Sectionals contest on CU 2010 the planned to be conducted on Berdyanskom created in late April, the early on May (conditions very similar on Dnestrovskoe created), in any case on this a reservoir already are scheduled coaching received before CU 2010 of our club, and otbory on EO 2010 will be conducted on Dzerzhinsky City created (starting with April), so as there present fish such a same as on Belyayevskiy pond :flag:

Only before these in January, February 2010 need to internationalist all documents in Oblast federation :flag:

P.S. Entire this information write as official, so as already all discussed with chairman of Oblast federation :tomato:

worm wrote:

When many ways thought on (Romeo) are correct. Simply goal is worth not popularization, and personal achievements club, and this normally.

Clubs are being created with different objectives, and become best - goal well a worthy, with, much easier its achieve, when in club 5-10 man, than when 20 and more, so that and here actions on and friends are correct.

Our donskoy fidernyy club, too, in next year will act roughly by the same principle - most competition closed. Progress club indeed goes much faster in such a case.

worm

Simply you need to get used, that on this Forum full of the balabolov, which only and make that say about sport and weigh about athletes, but as themselves all of this try, then why something type this not their deal, but here is advice to lend, in is what themselves not understand, so as simply not tried, all mastaki. I already was accustomed and not let me draw your attention :crazyfun:

I for four years tried many options, as push development fidernogo sport in the region, and in end, as this not regrettably, came precisely to along with with format, with closed type. On this moment this, with my view, the most the optimal option achieve sports results for a brief time :love:

Romeo wrote:

EU not changed on around 10%, and until their no one to change not intends to how I know. Team our area was the third and the second place was in personal Monster in progress on Q 2009 and if nothing not are gonna change and all will remain on old, then, therefore, in progress on Q 2010 can to go still one 2 from Donetsk area, in this year was two Deuce from area, therefore just is obtained three Deuce (perhaps that in this year something and will change on choice organizers of)

Roma. On CU never was restrictions on number of teams from area of. Participated all, who wanted to (in reasonable range). Restrictions acted only on EO.

Gepard wrote:

At CU never was restrictions on number of teams from area. Participated all, who wanted to (in reasonable range).

In this year reported two team (Deuce) from area of with the clause, that if will free place, then can be and more :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

I for four years tried many options, as push development fidernogo sport in the region, and in end, as this not regrettably, came precisely to along with with format, with closed type. On this moment this, with my view, the most the optimal option achieve sports results for a brief time.

Roma the, that you tried and have you not broke a, your personal the problem, not whose something, and says only about how, that have you there is no such abilities bring something until mind. And for order to discover reasons all your failures in early projects need muster all the young in those events to talk to the about the causes and then all for all will become clear. Because this impossible, then gives you convenient opportunity gorodit its a kitchen. In my opinion.

wrote:

Roma the, that you tried and have you not broke a, your personal the problem, not whose something, and says only about how, that have you there is no such abilities bring something until mind.

Ah so I with this not dispute - not broke a because I have no abilities, I with this not dispute. So I went on Different path and with look forward await the the bearer, to broke a have him :hobo:

Romeo wrote:

with look forward await the the bearer, to broke a have him

One is, that we bullshit doing that no one not grinding halt after, and would still see the bearer? 8-)

format wrote:

Counting, that we bullshit doing that no one not grinding halt after, and would still see the bearer?

And can be clarify who this WE, and than these WE engage in? This information need a to answer your question :dontknow:

Under practically I implied curator fidernogo direction in Oblast federation :flag:

This week spent as a child contest in area with emotsiyam. Easily has targeted for annihilation 10 teams (for our area this simply a remarkable outcome). Want pay attention on the, that lovers gladly compete, if there is no athletes with other areas (this conclusion made on outcomes already second contest). Submit, that why something not like lovers when there is unfamiliar the fishers. Homilies conduct in their areas on over another "closed competition." Can people reaches. Our are only "let." Even not upset the, that most was just picked up by on one-two imaginations.

+3

wrote:

I want pay attention on the, that lovers gladly compete, if there is no athletes with other areas (this conclusion made on outcomes already second contest). Submit,

Means housing office so. :) even not invited :crazyfun:: '(So and allocate their lovers of, that they stsykuny recent. So and will in his plate cook and snot chew :flag:

Summer means to go not need to, and the all lovers will scatter and again let us on 10 man bullshit suffer. Going to travel better in Rostov.

And still want say that times arrived for my a competition - ZNAChIT already torchbearer and not need to no longer hide behind type doctorate lover of!

Housing office without scores. Simply it's a shame such to read. That nourished German athletes their presence raspugivayut people :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 1 2010 21:29:53)

And me not it's a shame? Lift a plans competition all areas southeast the east. All until single has contest in Luhansk Oblast, in including and you. Only hinted, that can be arrive in October. On your plans I've crossed off all their championships and left only that would as something raise fidernoe movement in Luhansk.

Last edited by (Mar 1 2010 21:54:06)

wrote:

A me not it's a shame? Lift a plans competition all areas southeast the east. All until single has contest in Luhansk area, in including and you.

Wait, Marrying. Still far. Many plans still will pereigryvatsya.

Honored a bit and understand, that there is sport amateur, and there is the, that can already be call and professional (ah although would to to separate as the from Amateur on concept of).
Hinder flies with with a couple of cutlets. Here can be understand and Gianni to and Rome with. Although I personally believe, that lover of hardly are to come, at in nesessary accessories sport, as and torchbearer not are to come, at to lovers of for block victory. Although me was would interestingly compete with emotsiyam ah as would outside the GNP if who what fears. There is in Kyiv lovers which and athletes the other fellow win and such precedents already were on last PLOTVE. To an athlete is important spirit of rivalry. Lovers same, as this not regrettably, regard our Ukrainian sport :), as way to obtain or prizes, or paycheck. This Id say accurately, because as often speak with emotsiyam on work.

And here is, if already is faring game not on interest, but on material values, then here certainly lovers not routing compete with compete. Although, winning the Ukraine a competition open. And how many would places the Young desire to participate in EO? Can itself only to imagine. If do zero premium and the film luxury prizes.

And here is lichku in sports necessarily to do! In my opinion. As in Belarus. Like it or to some and there is no team, not question, money on barrel and forward in a competitive process.

wrote:

Although me was would interestingly compete with emotsiyam ah as would outside the GNP if who what fears.

Roma, this game in alone gates, lover of very rarely wins have athlete (if only are lucky). I am running only on one reason, camping on K. There is even two team and that would then not was talk-why we we are going on EO and CU, not they. The me, so better would I tell whom that change or to apply, to achieve big results. But in the same moment, these guys see huge difference meanwhile, as they well gets caught in known places and as they in one missing out in places where their'm gonna go to jail, that not is happening have athletes, and that it turns out, and in these places there is fish and she enjoyed.

+1

wrote:

Roma, this game in alone gates, lover of very rarely wins have athlete (if only are lucky).

Frightening. Agree. But need to same to escape from circle modicum someday. Simply now gap existed already between compete and emotsiyam big. But nevertheless. In feeder even increasingly honestly and openly about EO and CU. Why would not try themselves in this?
Although, me seems, zanuritisya in sport this as stand on slope mountains and fear exit. Need simply to push here and which economic. Let not so talk, let falling down and losing equilibrium, but then. Then it pochuvstvovt. With to stay. But as interestingly. As head works not on the, as would take more ulovistoe place, but on the, as do prikormku, what choose tactics, polished technique. Yes so much just in sports that head loop.

+1

wrote:

A as interestingly. As head works not on the, as would take more ulovistoe place, but on the, as do prikormku, what choose tactics, polished technique.

I look, have people, who have us is participating, precisely such thought and sauna in anybody (if judged by their issues me).

In end, to what we came in fidernom sport? Appeared dozen clubs on Ukraine on 3-4 human from different cities, which in principle can be with big Iraq desert call professional compete (only with one ??????, that this kind of activities for them not bears the main income), and with other hand much greater number of people, which, calling themselves emotsiyam, engage in, in principle, those same the most. And these two crosscurrents, why the, not can raze perekhlestnutsya (ah, the reasons are clear of course. Have someone simply rectum sometimes unclear) and, in end, have some vague-compulsive! :mad:

Is obtained that the first nothing not remains, as switch on participation in EO and CU and in international for competitions, so as with them no one wants compete, and stupidly care a on regional contest. Ah, if this evolution fidernogo sport. That OK, so the and be. :dontknow:

Nikolayevich, thank you for transmission of :flag:

Incidentally, if by and large willing to flip all emotions, then personally me this alignment fully suits! Now with clean own consciences can be to address it movement and not soaring particularly the brain :playful: Only here is with so approach, so-called lovers, if will cook in own juice hardly will be able cut on EO in the fight with compete :dontknow: Growth no not will, when not on whom emulate :hobo:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 2 2010 09:04:09)

Romeo wrote:

Well that the first nothing not remains, as switch on participation in EO and CU and in international for competitions, so as with them no one wants compete, and stupidly care a on regional contest. Ah, if this evolution fidernogo sport. That OK, so the and be.

And after all this problem and truth is worth acutely. Two tide never it will have merged in a flat the flow of and precisely because of reluctance places to dissent with compete.

Roma, you correctly said, but put it can excessively emotionally and on funding, so, too, cannot be. And culturally to speak pro the, agree, long.

Indeed, ah as be to an athlete and in fix his guilt, that with him not want to dissent? In is, that he wants move and grow in a fishing trip? Then reluctance - this obvious weakness, which, if to Appease, then from places never vymoetsya golden sand although would one team athletes.

Although, there is same under homes culture of places chess. And people understand, that until not reach level, then we can have matching can be only on level sections under club.

Perhaps, not need to hinder flies with with a couple of cutlets. Unto Caesar cesarean, a locksmith slesarevo.

Regional can be pursue separately. If there is no in area teams. That same. Let then EO and CU, on envy those who is afraid of the. Until.

Last edited by (Mar 2 2010 09:20:48)

Increasingly very simply. On my observations most simply not likes losing, and indeed do fight. Think, the problem precisely in this.

+2

wrote:

There very simply. On my observations most simply not likes losing, and indeed do fight. Think, the problem precisely in this.

Housing office, you correctly wrote. Recollect us, when we started. When I on first his Sally fell between Onyushkinym and War Horse. Hi,, yes one thing such a competition the brain me tear. Until will thought, as would prizes guaranteed win, and not as grow professionally, and will such a situation, that if swan strong team, all rest as pulled wrapped in silk and feathers :hobo:

Hi,, here is realistically profoundly sad. How many time spent on this type development. And, in end, remained units of. :mad:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 2 2010 09:31:41)

+1

wrote:

There very simply. On my observations most simply not likes losing, and indeed do fight. Think, the problem precisely in this.

As is simple and neprityazatelna life, and as case difficult understand, tuzhas force thought, that without of evil not was would for good, that not knowing about how, that there is oligarchs, we would felt themselves fan of richer, that not falling down on fifth point, we not have learned would walk. There is, of course, the true talents, but. As the saying goes, and try should be well positioned.

+1

I think, this the usual selection in normal life. One lack participation in iaeanoiuo for competitions, and other always something lacks, and precisely struggle they like, not prizes (prizes, this as attachment to struggle). Personally I like fight with strong rivals, then interestingly, and exits on a competition with a sense of, that and worry nothing to acquire. This me fully reminds big sport, when in city of and area can be was do one attempt to and go for of Honor, another matter Russia, primacy Union. So we and interestingly, and money in such time from budget family spend.

+1

Housing office, so the it so, but feel that "Southeast-eastern" feeder investment tottering. In end, remained couple of teams who will simply in fact from themselves to dissent :dontknow:

Okay. Much survived and this of weathering :flag:

Romeo wrote:

housing office, so the it so, but feel that "Southeast-eastern" feeder investment tottering. In end, remained couple of teams who will simply in fact from themselves to dissent

Here I with you disagree. Very great importance has desire to people to communicate verbally with itself similar on interests. All work, and then go home. Have majority such schedule life, and contest this as an outlet, a. So, perhaps, increasingly will to change in better side. Personally I on this hope. And time will tell.

wrote:

A me not it's a shame? Lift a plans competition all areas southeast the east. All until single has contest in Luhansk area, in including and you.

Romeo wrote:

That's the plan to visit:

2. The Asian Ukraine - 29-30 on May - Dnestrovskoe created, rural-urban divide Konovka, Chernivtsi area.
3. Championship Luhansk area - 12-13 June.
5. Tandemnyy tournament, Donetsk area - 26-27 June.
6. Championship Dnipropetrovsk area - 17-18 July.
8. Championship Ukraine - 24-26 September - body of water Belyaevsky, Dnepropetrovsk mill area.

http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=334

Without comments - curtain :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 2 2010 15:39:14)

Agree. On expense you not rights, errori. :angry:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Organization competition