All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » 1 the Asian Severnnogo region


1 the Asian Severnnogo region

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

1

On the agenda, who will an organizer conducting 1 th goblet Northern region, and any field of will enter in this region? How many the planned stages?
Supposed area Northern region: Kyiv, Zhitomir, of villages in Cherkasy, Zhytomyr, Sumskaya

Interestingly opinion Kiev athletes and places on this about.

0

2

wrote:

Kyiv, Zhitomir, of villages in Cherkasy, Zhytomyr, Sumskaya

Think, that UFF delegate missed.

0

3

benderr wrote:

TVV wrote (and):
Kyiv, Zhitomir, of villages in Cherkasy, Zhytomyr, SumskayaDumayu, that UFF delegate missed.

If Poltava not against, then yes.

0

4

And our why missed??

0

5

sportfishing wrote:

A our why missed??

Area, government on southern border Ukraine, anastomose the bifurcated to southern region.

Geographically to's northern region be appropriate Rivne area. For two reasons: Location and perenasyschennosti areas in West of the match (now eight with Khmelnytsky.

0

6

sportfishing wrote:

A our why missed??

Other post 15 There our area had administered from to power so not enshrined. 1st winning the Southern region
As on my eye needs shape regions not on kollichestvu areas and on the optimal distance interval until seats competition not more 300 km., Rivne area much closer to Western region.

Last edited by (Nov 27 2013 16:32:49)

+1

7

wrote:

How on my eye needs shape regions not on kollichestvu areas and on the optimal distance interval until seats competition not more 300 km., Rivne area much closer to Western region.

Rivne area, possessing opportunity choice, can want to to dissent in more easy region. No one after all not will tell, that this is not northern area.

0

8

wrote:

Rivne area, possessing opportunity choice, can want to to dissent in more easy region. No one after all not will tell, that this is not northern area.

And in a ? eu? legshomu most effective advertising methods after de??

+ ye on mene in such a visimkovomu format ye Vi is i?iaiaeoe the the winning the Zakhdno ie not pdkhodit. O?aaa i?eaooeiaee a derzhavi ? i? the. For iaiaaaiiy nshikh zbran mozhe uinu nove you the great respekt, aea not 'hochet'sya ? zruynuvati those ui aaea ?!!

0

9

wrote:

How on my eye needs shape regions not on kollichestvu areas and on the optimal distance interval until seats competition not more 300 km., Rivne area much closer to Western region.

To example Vinnitsa area until Zhytomyr miles, maybe, and Rivne until Zhytomyr 180km. Who Needs closer??

0

10

KPIT wrote:

A in a ? eu? legshomu most effective advertising methods after de??

And I where know :dontknow:

KPIT wrote:

+ ye on mene in such a visimkovomu format ye Vi is i?iaiaeoe the the winning the Zakhdno ie not pdkhodit. O?aaa i?eaooeiaee a derzhavi ? i? the. For iaiaaaiiy nshikh zbran mozhe uinu nove you the great respekt, aea not 'hochet'sya ? zruynuvati those ui aaea ?!!

Can on "you."
I understand. But format Cup regions and Cup of the IOC will precisely such. No one will force region pursue such tournament, simply then the endgame will without team this region.
With other hand, if area or two any thread region not wants to participate, then will remain still 3-5 areas this region, which will want play winning the and to go for showerbooth valuable situation on the endgame. And prizes will uptown or downtown.


sportfishing wrote:

By example Vinnitsa area until Zhytomyr miles, maybe, and Rivne until Zhytomyr 180km. Who Needs closer??

From Crash until environment - 1 day, from environment until Crash investment :)

And quite not objection against Vinnitsa in northern region. Yes and Southerners have, too, object not budut.0 :) Everyone would still to decide Vinnitsa.

0

11

Have read all 10 previous messages. :glasses:

And it occurs to - and why would not resolve as team to accept participation in is region, where it more just likes? :dontknow:

To example, ah what whom the difference, if gold Cup East region will team from N-oops area, and winning the Northern region team from Y th area? :question:
And if suddenly to the same proves, that in composition team comprised representatives not one, and two, and the and three - and even think frightening - even 4-'s (5 fringes) areas? o.O

In other words, winning the Republics - this Sincere Tournament! :cool:

Last edited by Dood (Nov 27 2013 18:11:58)

0

12

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, witness subject pro 1-Interwiev winning the East region. There was taken decision about how what "why more" should have torchbearer each team - post # 29. How I understand all Cups other regions will be conducted in that principle. "Openness" implies only in involvement / support we to reform. Federatsiyam.

0

13

There is in mind here is this post?

benderr wrote:

In worded organizers of was sent request from several areas about principle formation team area. A counsel with a pitched sponsor tournaments was taken the next decision:
For team area can to dissent only specialist that region. Peg to Federatsiyam not has no meaning.
The Presents for team independent area has the right to dissent only specialist independent area, even if he consists in Kievan federation. This example.


And where written, that, to example, team independent area not can to accept participation, say, in Cup the West Republics (or Southern, Northern)? Or this, too, already banned, a counsel with a pitched sponsor?

0

14

1-Interwiev postin the topic, point 3 - there all spelled out what area have the right to participate.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 27 2013 19:45:32)

0

15

Times already spelled out, the all their "they" take away back! :hobo:

0

16

Dood wrote:

Because already spelled out, the all their "they" take away back!

I, too, on a map watched as is obtained. :D http://s7.uploads.ru/t/6Y3hw.gif

0

17

sportfishing wrote:

TVV wrote (and):
As on my eye needs shape regions not on kollichestvu areas and on the optimal distance interval until seats competition not more 300 km., Rivne area much closer to Western region.
To example Vinnitsa area until Zhytomyr miles, maybe, and Rivne until Zhytomyr 180km. Who Needs closer??


If to example contest will undergo in Chernigiv or Cherkassy the Rovenskim some will have overcome almost 500 kilometers in one side (+ 200 UAH on gasoline). Desirable to the first the Asian was held in Kyiv, on reason that all equally get, and the main mass athletes is in Kiev. If tournament will organized in Zhytomyr we, too, gladly'll drive over.

+1

18

North: Zhitomir, Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Sumskaya, Poltava, Cherkassy, and Propulsion Kyiv

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » 1 the Asian Severnnogo region