All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Sponsors in a fishing sport.

Sponsors in a fishing sport.

Posts 1 to 30 of 82

Boev wrote:

P. S. About sponsorship aid. Those pittance, which were in disposal team, us facilitated only on flight. Every torchbearer spent not one a thousand raccoons with own pocket, to "protect honor countries." So, before, as write type. "Go swim imaginations on experience." To qualitatively think about it - ready whether the Terms of on such victims?

And can give opportunity screamersthemselves go on sorevy such a levels. Slovakia, tandem Mozella or 16.06.1997g.! Send their in Ghent. 4-1-1 there is already on the pond - let will reveal class.

P. S. - frankly very want to return there.

Boev wrote:

Skyfall about sponsorship aid. Those pittance, which were in disposal team, us facilitated only on flight. Every torchbearer spent not one a thousand raccoons with own pocket, to "protect honor countries."

In fundamentally the wrong approach (friends, I not pro you)! Have us say "and I that, more all earn?!".

Understand, that at the expense our "fishing" brands (under the entire respect) particularly not raskrutishsya - and scale of not those, and budgets other. But, Hi,, did in our "nezalezhnoy" there is no nor one Interkontinentalnoy offices, which need a advertisements? Did addition KrAZu, smack Joey Zasa, pile steel, chemical enterprises (with if not world, then European names) a bunch of pussies give any any 5-10 tyrov uenotov for something, to your video on for the boys their logotipchiki, give on box advertising literature and bukletikov type "the bearer of the a flyer right rear wheel in gift!" Or "10 liters of bleach on price 1" with requirement "hungry all local." The same AVK the Donetsk, if am not mistaken, candy eyebrows historic trams on South Africa. Words there is no. Alone point.

These guys - face the entire fishing Ukraine! Your mother, honor countries OK after all on at stake! No comments.
"Yea country - oae ? the terakti." (With)

Guys, kudos you all and uvazhuha! Thank you for increasingly.

P.S: S-R-Y, if that not so. Simply in subject disordered --something. Offend no one not wanted to and an end in itself do this does not pose. It's a shame simply. For our, for us.

Mr.Puff
fishing sport not is priority on babkovlozheniyu on territory just former Union. Not repelled, not launder, not advertise - all too narrowly and viewers there is no so much as on futborle, internal and camping on D. If would cast films and did and for months as aces state gets caught fish fiderom / witnessed / poplvkom - here is then was would interest invest / provide money.

Mr.Puff wrote:

In fundamentally the wrong approach (friends, I not pro you)! Have us say "and I that, more all earn?!".
Understand, that at the expense our "fishing" brands (under the entire respect) particularly not raskrutishsya - and scale of not those, and budgets other. But, Hi,, did in our "nezalezhnoy" there is no nor one Interkontinentalnoy offices, which need a advertisements? Did addition KrAZu, smack Joey Zasa, pile steel, chemical enterprises (with if not world, then European names) a bunch of pussies give any any 5-10 tyrov uenotov for something, to your video on for the boys their logotipchiki, give on box advertising literature and bukletikov type "the bearer of the a flyer right rear wheel in gift!" Or "10 liters of bleach on price 1" with requirement "hungry all local." The same AVK the Donetsk, if am not mistaken, candy eyebrows historic trams on South Africa. Words there is no. Alone point.

These should engage professional the manager team, there is specifically trained people, which are at dear sponsors on her and need to find such a rights and otsegnut him% from sponsor money and than more he hew him down a, the more will gain.

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

????? brand has its grains "built-in audience", on that headed advertisements. From investment in advertising await return - this growth sales. Somehow through all enumerated enterprises have attitude to fishing? Or in other words, how many man from their potential "target audience" ask about rybalkoi and in particular fiderom and Chempionatom World on him? I.e. how many "potential contacts" will and what-have them will? She will golden :disappointed: both unregistered this resource, for example, in period conducting Worlds the most big for the entire year, but would still this even not Thousand man for clock. Have other akin to resources somewhere so same. And trek alone and those same mostly. "Contacts" through press and television there is no as class.
Summary: No one money not will give. Unfortunately in our countries fidernyy sport, and especially all international tournaments, this cup of tea individual enthusiasts.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Executive Summary: No one money not will give.

Why?
Give and in full.
At least, poplavochnaya team already two years consecutive (Portugal, Italy) went on Club the World Cup fully expense of sponsor.
Incidentally in Africa fideristy flew on jet, and we in Portugal (alongside Africa) :) aoaee on machines four days in one side - 4000km!
And on gasoline using and able to sleep out here money poured not less, than ticket on jet in South Africa.
Simply need to be been grateful and responsible for come aid.
And those sums, which need for trip, quite not are large money.
The problem of our society in is, that for them no one not replies. :(

+6

S. Burdak wrote:

Just need to be been grateful and responsible for come aid

Explain, please, the crux of the this phrase. Very interestingly.

pavlikua100 wrote:

Obyasnite, please, the crux of the this phrase. Very interestingly.

And that precisely not understandable?

S. Burdak wrote:

Just need to be been grateful and responsible for come aid

pavlikua100 wrote:

Obyasnite, please, the crux of the this phrase. Very interestingly.

I so understand, that not understandable who should be responsible and whom should be grateful in terms as team? And as this should manifest itself?

S. Burdak wrote:

By the way in Africa fideristy flew on jet, and we in Portugal (alongside Africa) aoaee on machines four days in one side - 4000km!

Ah yes, South Africa - this virtually Portugal. (Kyiv-Lisbon - 4,000 kilometers on Europe; Kyiv-Johannesburg - 12,000 kilometers on the Middle East and Eastern Africa or 17,000 kilometers on Europe and Western Africa)
Perhaps, if would this was realistically, then guys go would on machines.
And so, quite not understandable your "By the way"

Gepard wrote:

Nu yes, South Africa - this virtually Portugal. (Kyiv-Lisbon - 4,000 kilometers on Europe; Kyiv-Johannesburg - 12,000 kilometers on the Middle East and Eastern Africa or 17,000 kilometers on Europe and Western Africa)
Perhaps, if would this was realistically, then guys go would on machines.
And so, quite not understandable your "By the way"

"Incidentally" - this about difficulties trip.
12,000 on jet this 15 hours with bottle whisky.
4,000 on machine this 50 hours for wheel.
This information for moreover, to was clear about physical cost.

S. Burdak wrote:

"By the way" - this about difficulties trip.
12,000 on jet this 15 hours with bottle whisky.
4,000 on machine this 50 hours for wheel.
This information for moreover, to was clear about physical cost.

Sergei.
I same and not dispute on expense physical costs (though, almost clock in jets and airports (4 + 13 hours net summer), too, not honey).
Only what this all has attitude to contributors?
Wasn that-spender Renault, or Shell, or EirFrans :)

'oc. This already any debris is, and-spender / a patron of the (a normal), want to believe, will emerge already to the next games world.
Himself fact, that Ukraine not missed nor one FW, says about desire achievements will peak.

+2

S. Burdak wrote:

Just need to be been grateful and responsible for come aid.

pavlikua100 wrote:

Obyasnite, please, the crux of the this phrase.

I so think, that meaning in view joy sponsor, which he has experienced having:
Skyfall about sponsorship aid. Those pittance, which were in disposal team, us facilitated only on flight.
After all he ,-spender, expected quite another. And not important, how many he gave money. Especially prikolno, that I even not know who-spender, camping on K. Nowhere not saw melkaniya his brand. And he should be on all-shirted and caps on training, in House, on walks, on almost all photo, except directly contest. You must his bandy about in vain every day on several times. From you must come joy from what with you your-spender. And still many what. And so.

Remember Kernes? "Misha, so you money no one will give.."

+16

wrote:

About sponsorship aid. Those pittance, which were in disposal team, us facilitated only on flight.
After all he ,-spender, expected quite another. And not important, how many he gave money. Especially prikolno, that I even not know who-spender, camping on K. Nowhere not saw melkaniya his brand. And he should be on all-shirted and caps on training, in House, on walks, on almost all photo, except directly contest. You must his bandy about in vain every day on several times. From you must come joy from what with you your-spender. And still many what. And so.

Remember Kernes? "Misha, so you money no one will give.."

Somewhere. Sasha, you rights.
But, there is always any but.
Relations with sponsor install the federation and it must institutionalize demands to teammate on advancement of sponsor.
But participants evaluate this aid so as they its feel.

wrote:

About sponsorship aid.

And ooi saying, ui aeiiae sponsor not accompaniment? Tim a ? eu?a phrase pro sponsorsk mozhlivost vkladati koshti compete aoea vzhita in kontekst zvinuvachen parametrv "hectares but-trolv" pro neuspshniy vistup ia?i zbrno. AEiaiiai Zvtu athlete not aoei ? x iai naia ae also contributed peculiarities?
Ah yeui not pomilyayus sponsor ? TM Nemrof ? pro sponsorship domovlyatsya FRSU ? ye there conditions not vdomo, odne know ui to be conducted "Chimei under the ie inquiry sell fishing spots fderom" he sponsor ouiai Enough. Daniy brand vipuska sam know anything yeo participant of the ? ??reklamuvati needs think not ia?. Tim a ? eu?a it is not good povyazuvati sport ? Dana participant of the ( support aa) Without image until sponsor but after yeinu dvoznachno: 1930 won my the caaayee pdtrimts TM", "

duffy333 wrote:

through all enumerated enterprises have attitude to a fishing trip?

And somehow through then IBM, Burn or the same Laboratory Kaspersky belong to Formula-1?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ReU5IiyYt1I/USu7fH3Fd4I/AAAAAAAAES8/ec073JQ7Qsg/s1600/1360834781_nosy-2013.jpg
Chimei constantly in box "shines." Heineken - in League champions UEFA.

If honestly, am asking forgiveness, that (is obtained) protrollil subject sponsors. :disappointed: There would still we here nothing not "nareshaem." Let us better on sabzhu talk.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Nov 29 2013 11:47:41)

KPIT wrote:

Nu yeui not pomilyayus sponsor ? TM Nemrof ? pro sponsorship domovlyatsya FRSU ? ye there conditions not vdomo

In is the and deal. Sponsorship need in primarily some, not FRSU, and they, athletes, must all do, even not knowing what there from whom conditions, to-spender this observed and estimated. Until personal clustered or words letters. And closing, sponsorship need in the most greater extent bottom-line to an athlete, and only from this athlete depends, would give whether him still money. And if hard do this rezaltami, then need to compensate for of a grateful brief brand.

+2

wrote:

In is the and deal. Sponsorship need in primarily some, not FRSU, and they, athletes, must all do, even not knowing what there from whom conditions, to-spender this observed and estimated. Until personal clustered or words letters. And closing, sponsorship need in the most greater extent bottom-line to an athlete, and only from this athlete depends, would give whether him still money. And if hard do this rezaltami, then need to compensate for of a grateful brief brand.

1. If work with donors is fought tsentralizovano by authorized officials FRSU, respectively precisely these faces (and not athletes) negotiate about how, that gets-spender in return. Sporstmenov need introduce in course affairs and to commit abide by accord.

2. If budget trip 1,000 the euro, and-spender "sponsors" on 100 the euro, that suits FRSU, as organization, which it understands itself with donors, and shows appearance of its work, then perhaps easier add its a hundred and not confuse furnaces itself brains with blagodarochkami for thank particularly not for that.

+4

VIVA wrote:

If work with donors is fought tsentralizovano by authorized officials FRSU

Athletes must understand, that if them not finance--pushed duties before sponsors of, they either suggest, that on the next year this-spender or disappear, or will reduce the size of the sponsorship. And this in primarily will hit him, not on a Commissioner. If them would still, then not need to to grieve about absence of sponsors.

VIVA wrote:

perhaps easier add its a hundred and not confuse furnaces itself brains with blagodarochkami for thank particularly not for that.

When I he launched to lend on 100 and saw lasting gratitude people, then with relish gave on 200 and me was even uncomfortably from of Washington, and camping on Afghan. Now Fishdrim two years virtually fully sponsors team on club ChM. And not only for results, whom I exasperated, but and for an ethical and moral components. But after all this could and not be, if would for the first 100ue me skorchili acidic happy.

+8

On expense sponsorship. "A gift the horse his, in her teeth not look." Gave 1000evro, tell "thank you", gave 10000evro tell "large thank you", gave 100evro tell "and on how thank you", not "not money this, and pittance."
If FRSU makes poorly its deal, then-spender not is to blame. And from excess proiznesyonnogo words "thank you", language not yet from whom not otvalivalsya.

+1

wrote:

When I he launched to lend on 100 and saw lasting gratitude people, then with relish gave on 200 and me was even uncomfortably from of Washington, and camping on Afghan.

Wanted to, too, most add, but late.

't deliver perishing went such a theme.
That until sponsorship, the question here realistically an interesting. Especially on former post-Soviet space.
Here find a grateful user Brand Builder highly problematic. And if such and is, then I assure. And at the personal experience Id say on all 100%, that this then a shyster why something in a duty, divide "such as cabbage" past your already on promotion Brands proposition effort, all in chocolate, and you. Of food balances, and not regulation write kick you right out.

And this I know not in one firm such. And we stand indeed on the threshold of, when in trade have us increasingly SCO. As SCO, ah this already and so Perhaps in sight, who guys are auditioning.

On.
That until sponsors, then have them realistically there is no structural programs "with hand athlete. And the that there is, this is so, for checkboxes. Made the Brand, picture taken on backdrop of banners companies and increasingly. And need to to this approached only structurally. But this here no one need not. In the absence of living competition on market where brands under resist certain firms, the entire advertisements and sponsorship this something a virtual, without clear borders interest.

And from this goes. Athletes not want for free, thanks to advertise, sponsors not want spend money on "nedoreklamu." But I even times closing, we already stand on the threshold of, when sponsors will even and to contest for those whom Commission.
And until. Write people on Forum, sponsors grateful clap their ruchyonki and pleased them. And torchbearer, which spends on this its time and money, secretly wants to get from sponsor any benefit. But wasted.

Last edited by (Nov 29 2013 14:53:58)

wrote:

When I he launched to lend on 100 and saw lasting gratitude people, then with relish gave on 200 and me was even uncomfortably from of Washington, and camping on Afghan. Now Fishdrim two years virtually fully sponsors team on club Worlds. And not only for results, whom I exasperated, but and for an ethical and moral components. But after all this could and not be, if would for the first 100ue me skorchili acidic happy.

Sasha, wrong able to flatten all on itself.

After all someone the other for 100 can demand not only thank you, but and machine him to wash it and dog let him run week. And will regard, that this normally. And will regard, that him increasingly would still all these were trailer trash-athletes even must.

And still someone will give two roIls of povodochnoy fishing line of yours, but in return wants, to him everywhere sang ? Yo and becprekoslovno ???? his opinion as the only the right.

People different. Situation different. And this concerns as sponsors, so and sponsored.

Last edited by VIVA (Nov 29 2013 15:24:45)

+3

wrote:

exhaustive information throughout he ,-spender, expected quite another. And not important, how many he gave money. Especially prikolno, that I even not know who-spender, camping on K. Nowhere not saw melkaniya his brand. And he should be on all-shirted and caps on training, in House, on walks, on almost all photo, except directly contest.

Who from the composition team should to decide where, no size must be proffessionally sponsors? Coaches? Themselves sprtsmeny? As this all should will emerge on-shirted / caps and vast, if guys (how I know) the same form of for reform. Parts of bought "for their"? And eiaee every in unsurprisingly, he was under these conditions. For example, kit from Simms Show (raglan, very ambitious rider, gloves off, Buff) in which Ugandans Zoom on our retail prices is worth order 200 dollars. And our guys is by no means "owners factories, homes, head."
For the emergence of any calligraphy on than something should be advertising contract, where clearly all spelled out :-spender gives so much something cash / units equipment under such something conditions (Tiananmen advertising on of advisers, use in during such a something time / on such something events proprietary business products and accessories, and vast). As can be about than something to speak, if no one from athletes, I more than am confident, in eyes his not saw?

+5

KPIT wrote:

Nu yeui not pomilyayus sponsor ? TM Nemrof ? pro sponsorship domovlyatsya FRSU ? ye there conditions not vdomo, odne know ui to be conducted "Chimei under the ie inquiry sell fishing spots fderom" he sponsor ouiai Enough. Daniy brand vipuska sam know anything yeo participant of the ? ??reklamuvati needs think not ia?. Tim a ? eu?a it is not good povyazuvati sport ? Dana participant of the ( support aa) Without image until sponsor but after yeinu dvoznachno: 1930 won my the caaayee pdtrimts TM", "

Pardon, if daniy brand vipuska sam know anything yeo participant of the ? ??reklamuvati needs think not ia?., then on victory, motherfuckin them someone sponsor, camping on E. Piaritsya? They after all not onlyfishing sport Oregon, and regularly everywhere occupy.

Who from the composition team should to decide where, no size must be proffessionally sponsors? Coaches? Themselves sprtsmeny? As this all should will emerge on-shirted / caps and vast, if guys (how I know) the same form of for reform. Parts of bought "for their"?

A can be so: Form of purchased for sponsorship money, and fed on a athletes for their? :blush:

To the emergence of any calligraphy on than something should be advertising contract, where clearly all spelled out :-spender gives so much something cash / units equipment under such something conditions (Tiananmen advertising on of advisers, use in during such a something time / on such something events proprietary business products and accessories, and vast). As can be about than something to speak, if no one from athletes, I more than am confident, in eyes his not saw?

Skyfall logic-yes, should be what the document. But leadership Federation this apparently need not. ??? ?? ? ? on official site FRSU until now not is open theme Worlds on fideru! :)
Times with engage these questions, then visual that sponsor money not will on the next year. (This simply as example) Who won ultimately? Who is to Blame? Whom became easier?
Ah and arises one question: Why SPONSOR MUST back money?

super wrote:

Nu and arises one question: Why SPONSOR MUST back money?

No one no one nothing should not. Simply with donors need work. But this already question not to some team, and these must engage "specifically trained people", then Presents officials federation. And pro them you all already in his post wrote. So that nothing good wait not worth :disappointed:
In short, all as usually: Salvation Ermones Bay deal hands themselves Ermones Bay.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 29 2013 23:51:03)

Until team not has slice imidzhmeykera, which will fully engage sags under sponsor pile labels, logo, reference in 120, our tshirts and caps and camping on D., then these must engage themselves athletes, if they want have sponsor and in the future. But in the real life have us options. The first, and why? Suddenly I on the next Worlds not otberus, what me try to please sponsor. The second. Yes better I for their'll go down, but then these "fact will be able sufficiently muzzle any. Both options look, some bad for team. Hope, that in next year will emerge the third. Or there will not-spender, and any thread a patron of the, which will give money, to only lost. But for this need to strongly adhere.

+1

But for this need to strongly adhere.

A with this moment all goes around the circle: Who will lithographs? :) Closed (disambiguation) circle, don! :)

Last edited by super (Nov 29 2013 23:58:27)

Javadxan, as in saying: "x iai bidniy? Bo durniy! x iai durniy? Bo bidniy. "

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Sponsors in a fishing sport.