All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Sponsors in a fishing sport.

Sponsors in a fishing sport.

Posts 61 to 82 of 82

VIVA
Here is tell, at this Forum many otpisyvayutsya on palkam, you can and camping on D. So here is question, receive whether they unchallenged either means for this advertising? I very doubt, means in Europe dudes cutting such as cabbage and in Ukraine can be and on were, prikolno. :dontknow:

This same OK how many of your people brands me money must it turns out o.o.
:rofl:

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 30 2013 22:55:18)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

This is same OK how many of your people brands me money must

In, in pro this I and say. In our country people don't care, and here is in Europe people receive money for this, simply have us mentality such, are accustomed all to do on were, more accurately've been trained.

duffy333 wrote:

housing office, I would better these money sent in orphanage and homes nursing, and not on’fishing sport. Here is for first I ready in the proposed way to "vote rublem." For’fishing sport - there is no. There is things significantly more important fishing

I think, that on this Summit subject can be close. With so thinking never sponsors not will.

In comparison with those that is happening have us. Ireland good fellows, tightens up. And found sponsors for competition. Fideristy nothing not make and the result obvious.
"Continue beg -- and you will given, continue seek -- and have difficulty finding, continue quality -- and you will open to, because anyone however receives, the seeker finds and stuchaschemu will open to."

margulis wrote:

Fideristy nothing not make and the result obvious.

Reporting example to slackers. :idea:

So, only not need to all under one-size, there is and in fidernom direction and positive examples, and sponsors there is, correctly many write, only need to become, to communicate, convince, as what they used to say "under speed bump officer wine not flowing." Here is in Lviv thanks to leader direction on Forum he Stanley K already the second season sponsors there is, in 2012 this company flagship, in 2013 company TRAPER for that them huge thank you. They and prikormkami provided, and on a path money gave. So that not all so badly, there is normal firms which help some on places.

+1

оксиген wrote:

only not need to all under one-size

I a textbook example of our, local, to your this attitude not has.

Koh777????? themselves to wage as child and "weld on every – my message cons. Not a lifetime of their Moldovan snot on Ukrainian resources.

Sorry for offtop.

Until here is discussed and the jury "who is to Blame?" And "that to do?", I'll post an a small article about a fishing sport and for competitions on international level - vision conventional (and can and not very) English the fishing trainer, hiding for pseudonym Agent X. This material was printed in English fishing-sporting event magazine "Matchfishing Magazine"as times during Worlds on fideru in South Africa - i.e. when Number Politburo in the seal about results of still nothing not was known even close. And although in this article there is no nor words pro feeder, and all stands at around poplavochnoy team (Drennan Team England), me seems, that and pro fidernuyu enleve they wrote would the same.

So, article with "sludge" entitled "International Slenaken!"(International thank!), in which Agent Xthis country its irritation about the situation, which situation around sporting "very top."
I quickly came to conclusion, that no one in Britain not - feigns nervousness about fishing on international level. In fact, except brief applauded, if team Drennan Team England wins direct World, no one particularly and not worried about team. Managed to know results auditing sales magazine "Matchfishing Magazine"over the past how years - so here is, for all time worse just were sold precisely special numbers magazines type "World Championship Specials." This means, that ordinary rybolovam significantly more interesting to read about local commercial sorevakh with sadkami complete carp, than about about th as their the national team struggles for the most elite trophies in international a fishing sport.
Quite recently Sam Uildsmit and Tom Scholi tried to launch a series of globally televised tournaments on "international" rules. On Afghan this had to retaions, which guaranteed nibble, been proven 2 very good sponsor, advertisements was in all fishing editions. But they canceled all from-for lack of interest. Why such a apathy? And why the absence of interest precisely in is the form of sports fishing, which in any other country has proven its popularity?
Posprashivav around, concluded, that many people not want to participate in tournaments on "international" rules because, that not want deepen in enough complex kind of fishing, which they and not understand, and not want to understand. And, most importantly, they have no for this incentive.
Currently situation applies thus, that for order to to dissent for England rybolovam-some need either prepare for this literally with diapers and be unusually talented, either show an exceptional level of for years in team one of top fishing clubs of England. Then they can be, if lucky, would gain chance. BTR had forced itself can be complex, even have any mystical and secret side sport. So not surprising, that opportunity represent their country seems such a distant dream for many people.
But as this change? That we must do for order to desire to represent their country became the dream to which sought to would every fisherman?
I believe, that the simplest by for this was would creation contest on "international" rules and with exceptional prize - and these prize became would place in Team.
Imagine a series of from 6 competition on reservoirs in various parts of the country, where gets caught on "international" rules and have mandated 6 benefit the right represent England on Championship World.
Of course, these contest must go in such a manner, to give opportunity the best rybolovam show their best quality. Retaions must situated as can be further from each other and conditions industrialized fishing must steal up as can be closer to those, expected on next the to the World Series. In such a way to who would have not won, but they is properly earned its place in Team and more than likely, that will reveal different sensationally for their country. I ready argue, that those who already in team will be able cut in it in such a selecting the and in another times prove, that they best in world.
But, and this very important, will and new faces, zavoyuvali their seats and a high honor in sports a fishing trip represent their country. And this should become those a beacon of to which will seek to other. Suddenly proves, that huge many effort and work over a any fisherman-torchbearer has chance represent England.
Such a a series of globally televised tournaments also could become different way to increase so the necessary means to Drennan Team England - from falling in team itself is prestigious prize. So that collected means not routing on "prize" for "winners", and will help them somewhere abroad in achieving maximum outcome.
On this moment England # 1 in global rankings with team in the composition of the which 3 (Ukraїnska) Eks-Champion World. Critics undoubtedly will say, that any change in the system inevitably will lead us to loss of this seats in rankings and break our "formula success on international for competitions."
Then they let reciprocate on the following question:
What sense in is that have us the best in world team, if winner commercial tournament’s on 16 sectors and with enormous prize Fund in the eyes of conventional public is even more of hero, than this team?

The original of the articles:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/rkJtF.png

+8

duffy333 wrote:

retaions must situated as can be further from each other and conditions industrialized fishing must steal up as can be closer to those, expected on next the to the World Series.

Very interesting thought. And that if usyou three major tournament’s year conduct on reservoirs a la the next Worlds? In have order. How instruction will be easier in terms of training.

duffy333 wrote:

So that collected means not routing on "prize" for "winners", and will help them somewhere abroad in achieving maximum outcome.

I such want do on Regionals regional, to all winners aoaee on the endgame not thinking about Prezidental trust deposit and able.

+2

Фдуч wrote:

three major tournament’s year conduct on reservoirs a la the next ChM?

Remained only choose from huge of multiple of reservoirs o.o.

Need first understand ANY conditions on next Worlds ;) A for this again return to the topic about how, that of money wins evil - still long before assertions calendar plan need a Mosor on place. Desirable two man - one head well, and two better.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 5 2013 00:57:30)

+1

margulis wrote:

I a textbook example of our, local, to your this attitude not has.

And that you know about work in team Moldova? Rumors and gossip? You that by the Grand in searching for sponsor and were banging to them? And ????? dear demagoguery on towards a time not knowing even that delaetya at home! With many poseschayuschimi this site sign and handle everything- registering your efforts in grafomanii razveivayutsya under meetings in living with visitors this resource! Where in you so much bile?
Pardon all. Simply not weathered! Not all smoothly in most the Kingdom. But when writes man several far (not from sport) and from affairs team a bit not posebe became! And that YOU specifically useful have made except as stop wasting my breath in authored his opinion.
Still times am asking forgiveness have inherent.

I believe, that the simplest by for this was would creation contest on "international" rules and with exceptional prize - and these prize became would place in Team.

My company reimburses me, 100% this article wrote an emigrant-slovyanin! :) Yes and the very name of Agent causes associations! :)
They need to have a cutie here idea, as rating, to wage, then otbory organize. :)
But perhaps, start need with organizations Federation fishing sport! :)

+1

Yes and the very name of Agent causes associations! :)
Yura, I not wrote! :)
Although if replace word England on Ukraine - the can be think, :)

Last edited by agent_asd (Dec 5 2013 03:59:54)

Ярик13 wrote:

A that you know about work in team Moldova

Me nothing know not need to. I see outcome. :x

And incidentally, with my podzheludkom increasingly in order. :D

Launch "THEM to ALL" on promenade of Dnepr on Spring, with blast, here is then something and was would understandable who in feeder - the first!

YuraHanter wrote:

was would understandable who in feeder - the first!

Than let us boast of? Melkosranyu? Or "globally" famous brovkoy? I perishing not say for much else. Found than giant.

Last edited by Кафоля (Dec 5 2013 17:54:44)

+1

In another times errori, but. And how many in feeder man alumni fishing catching on professional level and why.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

A how many in feeder man alumni fishing catching on professional level and why.

Professionally, camping on E. Whom feeds sports fishing, or on professional level, camping on E. Very well turns?

The first.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

First.

No one. Little moreover, have us in country I know only one person, which won more, than drove on sport. But feed not the that family, even themselves, sports fishing he not can.

+1

And in spinninge and on the vastness of CIS.
With compete there is no feedback / theme the about the sponsorship /. Advertisements just one of elements of, there is still and work over rigging of this ship, prikormkami, knowhow.

Last edited by Сергей Москвичев (Dec 6 2013 00:45:39)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Sponsors in a fishing sport.