All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Box the fishing trainer

Posts 1 to 30 of 129

That such Safaris box, box for tourist or box for survival written many. And here is box for the fishing trainer more often is associated with fileynikom or multitulom. Today bought itself another "toy", here is and emerged question: "And from whom what preferences in this issue"?

My demands to Skinning Knife:
(Enleve not only fiderom, but and witnessed vzabrodku, that has its especially).

1. Necessarily travel (in brief vest rookie the other is inconvenient).
2. Should see the and close down one hand (when need zatsepivshuyusya network cutting the, then the second hand busy spin, yes and simply this conveniently).
3. Should be fastened on of advisers klipsoy (cover not there is always far to hook-- I hook, or before him not always conveniently get).
4. Not love knives with-Frostmourne more 80mm. (Without essential reasons, the only "is the famous" they easier and more accurate).
5. Steel must be more-less many (keep sting, be capable cutting the one, and camping on D.
6. Box should not be expensive (if you can drown, to perishing not strongly pity was).
7. Be convenient and to wand cut, and to lunch cooked (the thickness of the obukha, descents, a corner grind and camping on D.
8. To permit editing of assistants means in case extreme need (ah this already point 6 provided, although accented exceptions).

My threads and a shave: Ontario War Folder Model 2

Characteristics:
The length of the the total: 178 mm
Length Frostmourne: 76 mm
Length of various: 102 mm
The thickness of the obukha: 2.4 mm
Steel: Aus-8
Firmness: 57-59 HRc
Type of of the castle: Liner lock (Liner Lock)
The hilt: Nylon (nylon) Green the hilt
Weight: 78 gr.
Firm-producer: Ontario Knife Co.
Country-producer: Taiwan.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/liS3O.jpg

Me lack Viktorinoksa Titan (in it there is all, more or less necessary) To Finnish some treats for drive still filerovachnik, for local fish his software will. :crazyfun:

Always with I. :love:
Leatherman Leatherman Charge TTI
Description of functions:
Ostrogubtsy
Pliers
Box with direct a shiv (S30V)
Box with serreyternoy a shiv Since razor with the connecting hook (420HC)
Wire cutters for wire fence
Wire cutters for ropes in
Adjusting for lifting isolation with wires
Obzhimnye forceps
Much a screwdriver
Much a screwdriver for bits
Small a screwdriver for bits
Shears
A file will make in metals and on tree
File card (tool) with Diamond napilyuvannyam
Saw
The opener for bottles
Baby box
XMEGA on 19 centimeters / 8 inches
Set of bits: Krestovidnyy and small flat bits, hexagonal bits 5 / 32 '' and bits 1 / 16 '', bits with square shlitsem # 2i # 3, a screwdriver 1 / 8 '' and Radial piston engine bits # 15, krestovidnyy bits # 1-2 and a screwdriver 3 / 16 ''.
Size:

10 centimeters - length in folded the form of
7.37 centimeters - the size of the blades
630 grams - weight
Properties:

Handles and Corps from stainless steel have become
All blades Shengavit and protected from accidental closing
Cushy handles for work in 4.In gloves
Guarantee of 25 years
http://s7.uploads.ru/9PdBk.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Dec 1 2013 09:47:57)

Here is such took recently. Cheaply and qualitatively, a small weight suited and for of everyday wearing. Such a itself spayderka for 20 bucks. :cool:

Box Gone Fishin '(, naturally, I take, but virtually not'm using. I take, that under hand may find an early-and viktorinoks in items, and opineley several, gerbertz Warcraft klipse, pugayusche one hand, but a tough, bastard, stal420-so itself. -clipper on a with serreytornoy a shiv-here is without them nowhere :dontknow:, this our increasingly.

I have root here is already few years Spanish Civil War (see Photo):
- travel box (blade knife - the most universal "strument" and writing and things) :cool:,
- dlinnogubtsy (sometimes account for unscrew-to close too firmly diverse set screws-screws and etc.) :flag:,
- "schipalka" for nails (I cutting make ends twist are spaced / monofila on "bloody node" clean off and etc.) :love:.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/60Cfd.jpg

+2

Box in my opinion Wenger, only strongly polzovannyy.

wrote:

Knife in my opinion Wenger, only strongly polzovannyy.

Mish, this all ??? Victorinox Swiss Army. Closures; a bottle opener have Vengerov another. Yes and form of pens, too,.

wrote:

stal420-so itself.

Not fact, on Viktorinoksakh, too, 420S. And they give very lots. You very'd be surprised, but steel from Sandvika, that in FVC Gillette, in composition, too, figovenkaya. But in this village (Sandvikens IF) critical namudrit with technology so, that better have become in world no one can do. Close on properties still 2 offices, and all. In the Union even specifically institution did with spetszavodom, for a repeat of inadequate to. Not .

! Mike.
Vadkh

Think this nor the, nor another. Have Viktorinoksa fixing instruments ring of yours? The other, and they clamps-Floss Just shoving far not into trouble over there. This rather replicates, and likely A-la Germany (firm not remember, have us sell on 500rub). By the quality of say nothing. Or China.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

on Viktorinoksakh, too, 420S.

Oleg, I on education and on profession Kuibyshev, so victory ,-what even think straight in Steel (. On-our this 3X13 in the best case, steel, from which on courses factory in workshop table appliances dining rooms knives in its time did. And all samodelkovye knives in city of from this and klepalis, and I have in szopa somewhere order F10 lying around, from moreover of workshop dragged. Simply I have box with poluserreytornoy a shiv and tolstennym will rise up, and have Swiss blades went-and cut easier, and erode rather in right time easier in my opinion and grinding better hold. And can in processes deal :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

but steel from Sandvika, that in FVC Gillette

Pro looms not know, but in compressors for refrigerators FC a plant valve from Turing Sandvik. And despite all, nothing replace not can. Are at to do :cool:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/DlMSu.jpg
After as Amenhotep box for 200 $moved on budget option. Weighs nothing, is worth, too,. But its function serves on all 100%. Get new only blades time from time. On melkooptovom market bought pack these of cutting devices (knife call language not tide is turning) have spread their on all once a the mailbox and now someone of them always under hand. Plus to them tweezers for nails, and for fish peel the, that tomato cut, branch cut down there is an excellent Finnish box, salmonella in Finland. But with him: Diving not t, gift wife, fear losing.

Last edited by REUT (Dec 1 2013 18:40:27)

wrote:

Oleg, I on education and on profession Kuibyshev, so victory ,-what even think straight in Steel (. On-our this 3X13 in the best case,

Mikhail, not d debate, not Kuibyshev. Truth couple of entities in processing metals, gave some what knowledge. Have 420 there are four class (how remember) A, In, Since, HC. And-substitute for 30Kh13. NS-already closer to 65Kh13, there under 0,55 carbon. And you have to admit it, harvesting from katannoy swathe of, bar machining or forgings - this already different they give will. Regimes heat treatment, vacation -, too,. Environment hardening and equipment (HCTV, a volumatic, vacuum) -, too, different. Ah this all from area experience on manufacturing knives in youth. But.

I worked on sugar shack, where did potpourri blades (Voskhodom before was shaving. Postaschik Turing was mostly Sandvik. There laboratory dealt metals on austenity-martensity-series. Very strongly all of this affects. For me was, this already was Alchemy. And perishing heat treatment of and sharpening. Wilkinson-Sword still reached long ago, there such a messed. (Certainly remember blades with two swords in me). In short, never thought, that 1,05m (blades) this a serious technological theme, with pile intricacies of and the nuance. If honestly, himself many what in it not understand until now.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Dec 1 2013 18:46:17)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

closer to 65Kh13, there under 0,55 carbon.

Oleg, first 2 figures in Deutschemark have become -srednee content in-hundredths fractions percent, Soviet have become with so soderzhzhaniem Since and but following like there. Incidentally, as strange this not sounds, 4x13 - applies to group steels 18-interest khromistaya. This zakidon stems as times with perlitami-ledeburitami :canthearyou:

wrote:

Oleg, first 2 figures in Deutschemark have become -srednee content in-hundredths fractions percent, Soviet have become with so soderzhzhaniem Since and but following like there. Incidentally, as strange this not sounds, 4x13 - applies to group steels 18-interest khromistaya. This zakidon stems as times with perlitami-ledeburitami

1. Mikhail, I saw have you "opisku" 4x13 -, have themselves pointed out would 40Kh13. Labeling same changed somewhere in 70s past century. Carbon, correctly, now in-hundredths fractions. 40 - 0znachaet 40 / 100 =0, 40% carbon. In fraction remained only constructional have become conventional quality Visa and camping on D.

2. In 40Kh13 18% but following? So she same magnititsya same should not? And magnetic. I not know, as correctly you metallurgists there with ferritami, but in prostonarodii from Kh14 and higher - not magnetic.

3. On Sovkovym stalyam (not my, simply has copied the first that messages):

40Kh13 - vysokolegirovannaya DM have become heightened the courage. Its use under designing knives for ample cushioned sun, dive and fishermen. She is rife in production knives Dream-household appointments (including skladnye) middle class and souvenir of blades. Foreign analogues this have become are considered popular 420 (the US) steel, and also Kh21Cr13 (Germany); SUS420J1 (Japan).

65Kh13 vysokolegirovannaya DM have become, with elevated firmness (for cutting tools tool, under exploitation on wear: Kitchen knives, saws, removable sheathing blades and others. From this have become most often make medical scalpels and other tools, so often this steel call surgical or medical. Closest analogues domestic 65Kh13 can be considered American steel Mark 440A (the US); Kh55CrMoV15 (Germany); AUS6 (Japan).

95Kh18 - vysokolegirovannaya DM have become, with its high hardness. This is one best steels dollar, in production knives, with which work as large producers, so and respected private masters of. Foreign analogues are considered have become 440B (the US), Kh89CrMoV18,1 (Germany); AUS8, Gin-1, MBSs-26, MVS-8 (Japan).

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Dec 1 2013 21:01:21)

Box need, which unfortunately. Not unfortunately, hollowed and in reverse while. Increasingly else on shui at all. ;)
I not times found knives. So that the price this increasingly relatively losses. Couple of times (or even times) gonna lose expensive box and immediately more cheap will become closer to heart. :D

+1

margulis wrote:

Knife need, which unfortunately. Not unfortunately, hollowed and in reverse while.

This misled.

1. Box of course should cut. But that? Meat - one thing, tree another, steel - third, as they - fourth and camping on D. Chop down, toxoid, go probing around, to saw this at all separate theme. So - every box should be for its goals.

2. Have many professional shot knives at all from soft steels, tupyatsya very quickly, but help can be on any stone. Now are gaining popularity knives from steels CPM, edge hold long, but whet, too, be a big hassle, and not any "stumbling." Who Needs, that explore.

3. Sharpening knife deal not a simple. On grinding good knife, good notvert requires a few days continuous work.

4. "These knife can be how to shave" - another misled under voskhvalenii quality knife. How to shave can be any knife, if correctly's his precisely for shaving. I have a favorite tool for grind pencils on dacha - woodwork the axe. But precisely woodwork, fuel-wood he chop down normally not will.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Meat - one thing, tree another, steel - third, as they - fourth and camping on D.

And you all of this commit on fishing? I at all something food to fish, not doing jobs. :D

margulis wrote:

And you all of this commit on a fishing trip? I at all something food to fish, not doing jobs.

Yes there is no, simply I take box or knives which come for this fishing?

But necessarily inexpensive. :crazyfun: Although not lose still nor one.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Wu many professional shot knives at all from soft steels, tupyatsya very quickly, but help can be on any stone.

Increasingly correctly in post, couple of add-ons.
Have Canadian shot a good is considered box, which with one grind caribou to carve, can be (northern deer on-our)
What about the soft knives. Have Uzbeks pchaki (their national knives) spokon century from benign iron charging not-request have them something with carbon steel. So have cooks Oz Beg Khan on job table piala usually is worth, cut up meat-hollowed about the bottom of a, unfortunately a carrot, got dull-again snip-snip, and forward. Sharpening knife have them on poluavtomate, as part of cooking.
And oselok I in a fishing backpack always baggy full around, believe, chtotupoy box-this simply is indecent.

wrote:

About soft knives. Have Uzbeks pchaki (their national knives) spokon century from benign iron charging not-request have them something with carbon steel. So have cooks Oz Beg Khan on job table piala usually is worth, cut up meat-hollowed about the bottom of a, unfortunately a carrot, got dull-again snip-snip, and forward. Sharpening knife have them on poluavtomate, as part of cooking.

Mikhail, give me some pointers, if know, as times on pchaku. Brought me Uzbeks such box, in gift, say from good masters of. Box and truth srednemyagkiy, but sting very well holds, and pravitsya easily. And "on web callback" heard that) served his. Is that something one among the they such a are clamoring for, or still what secret have? Not heard? Can there horns-. It-grass what add, kalyat in blood, 're being released jolting along height on my steed. Ah many such stories churchgoers. Most strange, blade from caldrons, with pattern, means gift, for themselves they such not did before. Was I have long their the usual, shepherd its box my reach for the gave.

I have simply other knives from old craftsmen there is no, compare not with than. But industrial forging such a not gives.

Oleg, I one thing timeour Ukrainian magazines ":" (Not be confused with: Bulatnyy, this you have are blandly reproducing).
A selection of articles on pchaku accurately was-in one issue, suppose, history arise, on specimens where what, ah and the Migration Wizard class from bar machining until ready products with photo and detailed texts. Today already not would, and tomorrow I dig out the originals, Bohrmann program to and you continue to cast until.
What about the horns-hooves and procheyo exotic all prescriptions for and metOdy developed reached long ago, increasingly how the jury-in prodigious water faster kalitsya, in a soap more slowly, in oil -vasche.
In short, tomorrow increasingly will.

In my arsenal there are several knives:
- Big Safaris ('m using for shell / cleansing products)
-klassicheskiy an extendable (, too, virtually is used only for "cuisine")
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/VI2Fi.jpg

- the most universal tool for training cordages this:
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/RGs5x.jpg

Wire cutters very cushy and thorny.

Text or. And of course in arsenal there is chainsaw, for overnight staying (especially spring / autumn) no substitute pleasant thing. 8-)

Greetings all. Conceived to purchase a good box. Immediately Id say, that in Steel (not very understand. Mean viktorinoksy and and silver 2000, yes and heap motherless. That you say about Steel (: Frija 10, 9KhS, 110kh18, stainless we?

Nikolai, box travel or not? And for what exactly need, for what work. Universal knives not case.

. . - wrote:

Greetings all. Conceived to purchase a good box. Immediately Id say, that in Steel (not very understand. Mean viktorinoksy and and silver 2000, yes and heap motherless. That you say about Steel (: Frija 10, 9KhS, 110kh18, stainless we?

Though why box. The that you have - viktorinoks and and silver - excellent knives to Go Fishing. In the process the most fishing viktorinoksa with scissors and grip pliers it more than enough as worker tool. During kempingovykh affairs - epidemic enough for Dream-kitchen works. And losing / dismissing not pity. Everything else - for places knives, exclusively for own pleasure. I have there is dozen different, value of from 50 bucks until 200. But better than viktorinoks + Kizlyar Urban Okrug Nord (substitute for standard Finnish, the same epidemic) devise it is difficult.
But can you need something kitchen or for aesthetics (on shelf put an)?

Laider wrote:

But can you need something kitchen or for aesthetics (on shelf put an)?

Nothing not can with a do about it. Simply want box from very good have become. Of More always in doors machines lies. Victorinox Swiss Army in zaschelkivayuschemsya transported on a belt. Kitchen, too, there is intention reverse, but wife not need to nor in what. Like those, that there is Zolingeny.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Nikolai, box travel or not? And for what exactly need, for what work. Universal knives not case.

There is no, Oleg not travel. Simply in his sheath.

. . - wrote:

Nothing not can with a do about it. Simply want box from very good have become.

Point need more information. Box from good have become - the notion of 21st th th as relative term. Take the same uglerodku or we. Can be find excellent have become, but worst for thus knife throw zatrakhaeshsya, and apply except as get-watch not - Will you risk it. Whet, too, the problem.
To the same this may be a small members from uzorchatogo Damascus and nabornoy of various from valuable breeds tree of (for 2000 have. E.) or machetes from uglerodki with tekstolitovoy the butt of the, but and nuke their trees will steep an axe.
At all you better go, for example, on http://forum.guns.ru/ for minutiae about classrooms Steel (and that design or knives.