All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Box the fishing trainer

Posts 91 to 120 of 129

Alexcd83 wrote:

What something can say on have become 54-56 HRC?

Zaiipis :crazyfun:

If without jokes, then need to still write specific steel, and not only the rate Create.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 10 2014 21:30:00)

Alexcd83 wrote:

What something can say on have become 54-56 HRC?

This not steel, this firmness on Rockwell (method measure, prienyayut mostly after heat treatment).

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

Yeah, you did box:
Box Boker 208

Is not a bad firm, the most raspostranennaya steel. 'm a low-maintenance "-horse ", without special hotel. For pocket and fishing well be appropriate.

P.S. And at all box, nobody chose would as feeder or coil. Defined would for what need, learned would properties have become, then honored would reviews, then already watched, as "in hand is borne."

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Nov 10 2014 21:50:32)

+1

Today each despaired has brought this maybe there "a Decepticon"
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/5N4Wv.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/Eh0Yt.jpg

Last edited by Serg. T. (Nov 10 2014 22:45:06)

Is now over time to purchase box. Not because, that there is no. There is and different. First wanted to take Ontario RAT 1 "Rat" if on simple. But, in moment deliberation of, the apparently in hands Leatherman Lazerman and all!
In a result ordered and it reinvests Leatherman Wave.

Leatherman lazermanom, but, as states "Vokzal experienced." Still here is such want on pocket Buck VANTAGE PRO from have become S30V.

Has acquired new MORA Companion MG SS. Production Sweden. In drawn lies right on, the hilt prorezinena. Bought these stainless steel steel 12s27 of altogether steel, firmness on threshold Rockwell prints used to be-57-58, in specialized designs 2.5 mm. There is choice as in have become (be stainless steel in, treated carbon) so and in thickness blades (1.3. 2,5. 3.2 mm). Sharpened is famously. Bought these in interests from. No clothing left Sado technique.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/JbMxf.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/q4zVh.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/YuiPt.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/oPxDY.jpg

Last edited by fiks73 (May 3 2015 16:23:29)

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

A here is such want on pocket Buck VANTAGE PRO from have become S30V.

Ah. Now will have and about's sharpening pause. "Powder" this seriously.

fiks73 wrote:

Priobrel new MORA Companion MG SS.

??? "anybody’s guess" for knife. Shop and easily herdable blade. So say box for the entire. I have in machine such, too, "subscribed", not disappoints.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Nu. Now will have and about's sharpening pause. "Powder" this seriously.

MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% here to think. There is man which for 100 rub any had a hard-. Now importantly his find on normal price, that until it is unlikely. Recently and Maura my adjusted the. Now again frightening in hands borrow. , too, in doors yiooceanoia lies.
As same stifle The Toad about his experience which says - on what dick you still box, modicum he and from of 30th have become? That now both wear're gonna, lazerman on a belt, and Buck in pocket?

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (May 7 2015 16:31:10)

Toad me and so and the whyfors, and then voice - how many the life, launching if need to. In general, ordered Buck VANTAGE PRO. 760.46 for month + (Stiel 180 and Lazerman). All cutting and pilyaschee.

fiks73 wrote:

Priobrel new MORA Companion MG SS. Production Sweden. In drawn lies right on, the hilt prorezinena. Bought these stainless steel steel 12s27 of altogether steel, firmness on threshold Rockwell prints used to be-57-58, in specialized designs 2.5 mm. There is choice as in have become (be stainless steel in, treated carbon) so and in thickness blades (1.3. 2,5. 3.2 mm). Sharpened is famously. Bought these in interests from. No clothing left Sado technique.
Edited fiks73 (2015-05-03 16 :23: 29)

Tell please,, too, very like this model knife. Truth I look on 3.2 in specialized designs. Blade not it too short in iaeoiaa? Confounds his length 109 mm. And as about canned them open, small bones cut (goose or a major fish to carve,) mean brute exploitation, be appropriate?

Last edited by Одесса (May 19 2015 10:38:52)

Одесса wrote:

statement please,, too, very like this model knife. Truth I look on 3.2 in specialized designs. Blade not it too short in iaeoiaa? Confounds his length 109 mm. And as about canned them open, small bones cut (goose or a major fish to carve,) mean brute exploitation, be appropriate?

Have Maura's there is knives and very long. A corner grind have Kompanona as times and envisages brute work, but. Demand from knife for 600 rub, to he was and with an axe, and be removed with a hacksaw in metals, and razor blades presses is,. Miracles not case. Them can be all of this do, but whet will have after such Ekzekutsiy. If the situation such, then can be (on the he and June 1753), to bail out in a difficult minute). And if not, the why? Miniotkryvalka for canned food many seats not ranks, and why chop down bones a chicken next on nature even in understood not pick up volumes K. In my opinion - This is just inexpensive box. Yes, very easily herdable and credible, but not more.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Одесса написал(а):Скажите пожалуйста, тоже очень нравиться эта модель ножа.  Правда я смотрю на 3,2 в обухе. Лезвие не коротковато в обиходе? Смущает его длина 109 мм. И как насчет консервы им открыть, мелкие кости порезать (курицу или крупную рыбу разделать) имею ввиду грубую эксплуатацию, подойдет?
            У Моры есть ножи и подлиннее. Угол заточки у Компаньона как раз и предусматривает грубую работу, но.... требовать от ножа за 600 руб, чтобы он был и топором, и ножовкой по металлу, и бритвенным станком, и.... чудес не бывает. Им можно все это сделать, но точить придется после таких экзекуций. Если ситуация безвыходная, то можно (на то он и компаньон, чтоб выручить в трудную минуту). А если нет, то зачем? Миниоткрывалка для консервов много места не занимает, а зачем рубить кости курице на природе даже в толк не возьму. ИМХО - Это всего лишь недорогой нож. Да, очень добротный и надежный, но не более.

Где-то с Вами соглашусь. Но чем он хуже ножиков Беар Грилс? По моему ничем. А тот рассматривается как нож выживальщика. В нете куча видео по поводу реза каната и открывания банок Берами. ИМХО- А на природе всякое бывает - открывашка - забыл, потерял, упала сумка с лодки и т.д. А нож всегда на поясе. Где то ветку подрезать, где-то колышек выстругать. А где то и перемет с каната вражеский срезать ))))

Одесса wrote:

Where is something with you would argue. But than he worse Nozhikov Bear Grils? In my nothing. And the is viewed as box vyzhivalschika. In online; it's heap video about cut rope and of opening jars Berami. IMKhO- A on nature removed any case - a bottle opener - forgot, lost, has fallen bag with boats and camping on D. And box always on middle belt. Where the branch cripple, somewhere stake turn it into like. And where the and peremet with rope an enemy cut)

Even not I.M.H.O.,. There is no such notions, as box for survival, or "box for the entire on light of." This kids’game. Ah themselves this observation:

1. "Boat drowned, remained one box, so: He should open canned, cut ropes, chop down bones.." Hi,, and this where all remained? In running shoes was lurking?

2. "Me need box on all cases life, when I traveling with family on nature of." And the opener, the axe, saw and a shovel in machine not interupt?

3. "Remained with one knife in DEAF taiga." Ah and that with him can be done? And, ah yes, get still from ago two hook and meter filament, and catch some fish on month. Hi,, and what people on Forum so much issues is asking? Have "the preppers" need and us, and some go learn catching fish,.

At all, box for survival the most a sheer thing. In handworkers, the guy moving in taiga of bought these the axe, not box. To NAZe also lies large machetes (have the still a small skladnik). Knives have promyslovikov and natives made from the very soft have become, to erode rather can be was even about bone or a cobblestone. And camping on D., and camping on P. Here is such approach have pros.

On experience tourists (spectacular hiking, aquatic, mountain and camping on D.) box on all cases life, this for decent, a small, easy, not spamers movements skladnik. With opportunity discoveries one hand and fixation on of advisers (trousers). Which you almost in iaeoiaa not use. Then his chance to remain under you in ensured moment, will 80%.

On Sea still times. Easily herdable, universal box. "Anybody’s guess" have fiksedov. Here is this I.M.H.O.,.

P.S. Advice one good practitioner extreme situations: "You better not in toys on forests play, and think as survive, if winter in your city of will come out of by building the main transformer substation. This option closer you'll, and consequences more brutal will. "

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (May 19 2015 13:42:08)

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Одесса написал(а):Где-то с Вами соглашусь. Но чем он хуже ножиков Беар Грилс? По моему ничем. А тот рассматривается как нож выживальщика. В нете куча видео по поводу реза каната и открывания банок Берами. ИМХО- А на природе всякое бывает - открывашка - забыл, потерял, упала сумка с лодки и т.д. А нож всегда на поясе. Где то ветку подрезать, где-то колышек выстругать. А где то и перемет с каната вражеский срезать ))))
            Даже не ИМХО. Нет такого понятия, как нож для выживания, или "нож для всего на свете". Это детские игры. Ну сами посудите:
            1. "Лодка утонула, остался один нож, поэтому: он должен открывать консервы, резать канаты, рубить кости....". Блин, а это откуда все осталось? В трусах пряталось?
            2. "Мне нужен нож на все случаи жизни, когда я выезжаю с семьей на природу..." А открывалка, топор, пила и лопата в машину не влезли?
            3. "Остался с одним ножом в глухой тайге...." Ну и что с ним можно сделать? А, ну да, достать еще из НАЗа два крючка и метр лески, и наловить рыбы на месяц. Блин, и чего народ на форуме столько вопросов задает? У "выживальщиков" нужно и нам, и спортсменам идти учиться рыбу ловить.
            Вообще, нож для выживания самая бесполезная вещь. В старину, мужик уходя в тайгу брал топор, а не нож. К НАЗе космонавта лежит большое мачете (у летчиков еще маленький складник). Ножи у промысловиков и аборигенов сделаны из самой мягкой стали, чтобы подточить можно было даже об кость или булыжник. И т.д., и т.п. Вот такой подход у профи...
            По опыту туристов (пеших, водных, горных и т.д.) нож на все случаи жизни, это приличный, маленький, легкий, не мешающий движениям складник. С возможностью открытия одной рукой и фиксацией на одежде (брюках). Которым вы почти в обиходе не пользуетесь. Тогда его шанс остаться при вас в нужный момент, будет 80%.
            По Море еще раз. Добротный, универсальный нож. "Золотая середина" у фикседов. Вот это ИМХО.
            P.S. Совет одного хорошего специалиста по экстремальным ситуациям: "Вы лучше не в игрушки по лесам играйте, а подумайте как выжить, если зимой в вашем городе выйдет из строя главная трансформаторная подстанция. Этот вариант  реальней, и последствия более жестоки будут."
            Отредактировано Oleg_GOR (Сегодня 13:42:08)

Так зачем тогда люди заморачиваются и делают вот такие http://www.saro.su/product/nozh-ekspedicionnyj/
или вот такие варианты http://www.saro.su/product/nozh-saper/   ножей и юзают их. Почему бы просто не взять топор и перочинный нож ? Я понимаю, что спорить мы можем долго по этим вопросам и каждый будет в чем то прав. У меня был простой вопрос -  универсальность Моры исходя из его размеров и качества. Кто как применял и результат. Ответ я получил, спасибо. А все  остальное, отдельная тема. Кто, где, как с каким ножом, топором, вилкой или без него! Кто что придумывает, особенности климата, флоры и фауны, опыта и знаний.Это все индивидуальные случаи. И просто сидя за компом этому не научишься и не поймешь. Но пообщаться все равно приятно. )))) :cool:

Одесса wrote:

Wu me was simple question - universality of Maura's judging by from his sizes and quality. Who as applied and the result. The answer I received, thank you.

Ah and Slava God. :cool: His money box and carried is worth.

Одесса wrote:

So why then people mess around and make here is such

Am asking your pudding, perishing still couple of words. This class lung machetes. Big kukri, parangi and camping on D. From the same series of. I have one familiar remember all roughly thus razrubat brevnyshki for "taezhnogo a fire." But he narubil their all-???. In end's was, albeit not in jungle. :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Одесса написал(а):У меня был простой вопрос -  универсальность Моры исходя из его размеров и качества. Кто как применял и результат. Ответ я получил, спасибо.
            Ну и Слава Богу.   Своих денег нож и вправду стоит.
            Одесса написал(а):Так зачем тогда люди заморачиваются и делают вот такие
            Прошу пардона, уж еще пару слов. Это класс легких мачете. Большие кукри, паранги и т.д. из той же серии. У меня один знакомый помню упирался примерно таким разрубать бревнышки для "таежного костра"... Но он нарубил их все-таки. В итоге костер был, хоть и не в джунглях.

:D Да уж, тема действительно вечная. Но пообщаться было приятно. Может что еще интересное подскажите по ножикам, на что можно обратить внимание ?

Odessarecent two exile this not knives and uzhosnakhi.
On Beram grilsam, I so think that you say pro Chinese cheap Gerbery and not pro will Bayely for $700? So here is Chinese cheap can be to do all that anywhere, and then simply sweep. Maura's (and other knives) are not meant for of opening preserves. Box for moreover that would cut and not chop down, to saw and go probing around. For these goals take viks, he as times for such goals.

+1

We travel many and everywhere. I have in machine lies normal saw hand-portable, couple of miles, and a small ax fiskars anything like an X5 and always under itself gerkules viksovskiy. From of our experience this is the most the optimal option. And many seats not ranks and do can be all and with comfort.
And has tried I and machetes and prevents compact saws and for other stuff. Sucks.

Одесса wrote:

Perhaps that still interesting could you tell me on nozhikam, on that can be pay attention?

Yes so same as and in feeder. To farewells in hand, cost their money, and please in work. Of Mark, brand, class, the cost of and camping on P. All Medjlis.

Here is the on than I alighted:

1. A nail Victorinox Swiss Army on Keytective key.
2. A small Rat (Ontario RAT2) in pocket.
3. Leatherman Victorinox Swiss Army in fishing bag-refrigerator.
4. Real (almost) Uzbekskiy pchak for Villa, picnics and of nature.
5. Of More in machine.
6. The old Tramontina on kitchen.

This the, that "warms hand and soul." Note, all quite low-cost on price. There is, were and will be even and other (and expensive) knives, but. Have by at the departments I already not "'m just here hanging out", on sites not laziyu, himself nothing not buildin 'no bookcase. And in any time soon am not expected. Wish all the same. I.e. find its-native, on psyche and money round.

Greetings nozhemany! :D Ukraine wrote here. I have almost all as have you Oleg! Only on a belt Lazerman, and when without belt, then the LHC Pro. Gone Fishin '(both. Ah and Stiel 180 in machine. On last fishing napilil three logs medium-size, set their t and Margiris within. Have burned this miracle's hours 10, and we sat and invoked as before in the dark used to break, that would support the fire.
There is novelty have Lazermana, a small multiinstrument. Here is he as times on pendant be appropriate. http://www.multitool-online.ru/catalog/ … t-ps4-red/

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (May 19 2015 19:43:04)

Stopped its choice on Hogue EX-01 3.5 '' Tanto. And went very exasperated. In hand farewells, as native, a compact and easy. Sharpening Frostmourne such a, that can be how to shave.
http://s019.radikal.ru/i612/1505/17/5f32bfe7b137t.jpghttp://s42.radikal.ru/i097/1505/50/563e74c39cb5t.jpg

Dobryi day respected forumchane. From issue purchases two ponravivshikhsya models knives
I ? ae Morakniv BushCraft Black High emerge 10791
I ? ae Morakniv Companion Heavy Duty MG 11746 developed an other question. Namely the wearing, storage in machine, borrow with a on nature of and camping on D. In Internet no clothing left these knives are classified, as tourist. Asked their deport certifications, about how that not is the CW key. Ah or attach the to Skinning Knife in case purchases - say they have no such buy certificates (Thickness Frostmourne is a respectable, pens, too, with ROMs designed under fingers, almost focus, length Frostmourne more 90 mm. Read in online; it's, opinion not Alliance’s unequivocal. Who can have clarify situation. Can from whom there is copies buy certificates on these model knives? Thank you.

Одесса wrote:

Have you read the in online; it's, opinion not Alliance’s unequivocal. Who can have clarify situation. Can from whom there is copies buy certificates on these model knives?

Not know as in Ukraine, but have us guys from organs explained the next. The that in law not applies to cold arms, can wear (electrify), but not to use for self-defense. The, that modicum as something applies (albeit there is certificate), then better not recover from homes (????). Under pikovom scenario, would still will s expertise knife, and not fact, that she not will loyal to representatives organs. To prove to then, that this s expertise less ekspertizistaya, than have producer. Ah himself don.

So here is and question the in this? Applies or not? Sells on every turn as tourist. On defense exception question Euroskepticism. Here should be all crystal clear - yes / there is no. Buy or not.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. The that in law not applies to cold arms, can wear (electrify), but not to use for self-defense.

Kyiv Internet the iTunes Music "Rozetka" has now issued here is such a the intelabout sign not identification knife to cold arms:
"Knives with blade attack-until 90 mm and / or, measuring until 2.6 mm not belong to cold arms in accordance with“ methodology forensic research cold weapons and constructively similar with him products exempted ”

Kyiv Internet Music "Rozetka" has now issued here is such a the intel about sign not identification knife to cold arms: "Knives with blade attack-until 90 mm and / or, measuring until 2.6 mm not belong to cold arms in accordance with“ methodology forensic research cold weapons and constructively similar with him products exempted ”
This clear. And here and silver "tourist" blade 3.2 length 109) How you?

Last edited by Одесса (May 21 2015 13:21:11)

In general I is obtained with these models. Not pass for two indices - the thickness of the Frostmourne more 2.6 and the length of the more 90. Have yielded - the CW key. Here already nothing not on advices, even if have a bang on this with angle grind. Who participated in the debate, all thank you. :flag:

Одесса wrote:

In general I is obtained with these models. Not pass for two indices - the thickness of the Frostmourne more 2.6 and the length of the more 90. Have yielded - the CW key. Here already nothing not on advices, even if have a bang on this with angle grind. Who participated in the debate, all thank you.

Simply open specification on the CW key, if modicum one point not coincides the not the CW key. And carry on health. :)

Himself not different motives. Yes and bribery without certificate with every PPSnikom lock antlers. Question without paper would still open.