All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandemnyy tournament 2009 to fideru

Tandemnyy tournament 2009 to fideru

Posts 1 to 30 of 76

1. Goal and tasks tournaments

1.1. Rozgrash tournaments is conducted with goal:

- popularize fishing sport
- propaganda active vacation and healthy way of life
- raising of excellence fishermen-athletes
- of obtaining results to shape downgrade

2. Organization and holding tournaments

Organization tournaments is undertaken Donets'ka Oblast federation Amateur and sporting fisheries.

3. Place and time conducting tournaments

Place conducting a body of water Medvezhka. Tournament be held 1-2 August 2009.

4. Bowling league

4.1. Contest is conducted in tandemnom Monster.

4.2. To participate in drawing tournaments are permitted any team without any restrictions.

4.3. Composition team 2 rights.

4.4. Entries in for competitions from teams are taken until 26 July 2009 inclusive.

4.4.1. In damages must be zaznacheno the next information:

- name team
- city
- F. And athletes (needs point to captain team)
- contact phone captain team

4.5.2. The applications are taken in electronic the form of to of Romeo @ yuzh-gaz.donetsk.ua or on the telephone + 38 (050) murdered 168-14-25. Monitoring registration will be fought on Forum http://feeder.webtalk.ru

5. With start-up premium

5.1. The size of the launch payment for participation in for competitions accounts for 150 Grzywna (. With stakeholder (300 Grzywna (. With team). Heightened premium is due necessity pay work enhanced forensic brigades. The entire fish above 1 kg will be allocated immediately, after grant weighting.

5.2. With start-up premium takes into during registration team.

6. Awarding winners

6.1. All Paralympic will earned medals and diplomas.

7. Regulations tournaments

1 August 2009 (Saturday)

Hour fits - registering the participants and draw first round of the
August 30, 2007 - preparation for first vote
10.00 - start first round of the (expectancy round 5 hours)
15.00 - reckoning first round of the

2 August 2009 (Sunday)

06.00 - draw second round
06.30 - preparation to vote in the
Hour fits - start second round (expectancy round 5 hours)
13.00 - reckoning second round

13.00-14.00 -results and awarding

Notes

Coaching received on a reservoir prohibited.

So in a reservoir fish less 1 kg much rare, on one tandem will be allocated sector size of 18 meters, therefore, to place all tandemy in one line not tickles. Zone fishing will divided between the on two gender zone, from Left and right from levees. Midterm will overall, but with perezherebevkoy fly very comfortable on gender zones.

Rules conducting competition: http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=237&p=1

On one tour on each member tandem number of prikormki limited 17 l (7 kg dry a mixture) and 1 one litre survivors components.

Romeo wrote:

Location conducting a body of water Medvezhka. Tournament be held 1-2 August 2009.

And why sooner so?

ZAV wrote:

A why sooner so?

Because on this a reservoir tight schedule competition and have been able cut in precisely in this time :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Because on this a reservoir tight schedule competition and have been able cut in precisely in this time.

So there karpyatniki entire fish was fished out birth to a litter of.

Aargh. Class for five hours industrialized fishing in day hands disappears :) Skyfall about participation still not know! Need to to speak with Zhekoy. Can, accorded on board its the swallows :)

And a question real quick, why tour 5 hours :question:

ZAV wrote:

Ah entire not entire, but 2 ton raised only Points fish not believing fish less 1.5 kg.

ZooM wrote:

And a question real quick, why tour 5 hours?

Nor judges, nor athletes simply more will not endure. In the past year was only 3 hours, and catches did over $have some for 13 kg. Seryoga you simply not turns that this for a body of water. Me personally frightening :crazyfun:

Sector on tendem in 18 meters you seem very small, and when you you start pull carp, and have Anton until he will you PADI podsakom, the other carp starts utyagivat place it, you'll understand, that in such a pace and 5 hours sound an eternity :playful:

ZAV wrote:

I so understand, that entire fish're being released unambiguously?

Counter question: How many roughly lasts shock have a carp after the search for, and through how many he again is beginning to actively accusations?

Romeo wrote:

until he will you PADI podsakom, the other carp starts utyagivat place it

A fairy tale! :cool:

Last edited by (Jul 9 2009 22:17:44)

Javadxan, it is understandable, so that 20 numbers likely not borrow? :crazyfun: :D

Itself, where can be read sheets with past tournaments on Medvezhke?

ZooM wrote:

Javadxan, it is understandable, so that 20 numbers likely not borrow?

Seryoga, this is the most tradable hook on this lake of and nott forget dog leashes but also 3000.00 mm.

ZooM wrote:

Rum, where can be read sheets with past tournaments on Medvezhke?

http://donfish.org/viewtopic.php?id=1524&p=1

wrote:

Seryoga, this is the most tradable hook on this lake of and nott forget leashes are 3000.00 mm.

Not dog leashes but also 3000.00 mm strongly obese, the most the resonant 0.067 mm and the entire fish Vasha

Thank you men! I always knew, that on you can be rely :flag: :D

Want still times pay attention, that registering the indeed will closed 26 July, so as in dependence from number of participants will be vetted by decision about numbers judges, so all who oscillates, and still not completes his turn, am asking to accept decisions about involvement in for competitions in advance, to in thereafter not was late :flag:

Housing office ask Luganskie team Shipping route, Nick and Quiver-tip about involvement :flag:

RomaD as about yours participation? This OK i.e. American), as in far side go for you - real chance to escape on contest :flag:

Team from of Kyiv, Zaporizhia and home town of Dnipropetrovsk, if there is desire to to accept participation in this the am asking register until 26 July :flag:

Simply on organizations there is questions, which are difficult to decide, not knowing precise number of participants :dontknow:

Incidentally RomaD I will to go on contest, rather just one in machine, so that can you bring and 07.00am - 03.00am daily, and not need to will spend money on taxi :flag:

Many will to go through category: Makiivka and forces routinely will be able bring and Ripeo, you his importantly you think you can persuade :whistle:

Not like would seem insistent, but this all wishing to swim on an up-market Gazan a reservoir with very major fish tank, on which simply so and not'll... you'll go? o.O

Incidentally this tournament for me's a momentous - this the latest tournament, in which I will to accept participation as leading the :whistle:

So that toured would and implemented me on zasluzhenu retirement convener :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

7. A. K. W. A. -, Donetsk

Schetinin Yevgeny (to)
Schetinin Sergei

Class, to us karpyatniki joined the - it will be interesting :cool: :flag:

Romeo wrote:

So that toured would and implemented me on zasluzhenu retirement convener.

We necessarily'll drive over, only on retirement you accompany not let us, sooner still, and here is years through thirty can be.

Romeo wrote:

RomaD as about yours participation? This OK i.e. American), as in far side go for you - real chance to escape on contest.

Roma thank you for invitation! Respekt and uvazhuha! :cool:

But the truth, I already wrote previously, two days in this season spend not can (himself know why - a small daughter and need a aid family, yes and eldest only 4 year): '(On the next season I promise be! :flag:

Romeo wrote:

By the way RomaD I will to go on contest, rather just one in machine, so that can you bring and 07.00am - 03.00am daily, and not need to will spend money on taxi.

Many will to go through category: Makiivka and forces routinely will be able bring and Ripeo, you his importantly you think you can persuade.

Ripeo and be convinced not need to, himself wants to accept participation :flag:, but I cannot: '(I him proposed - can he with whom any tallies :dontknow: A transport have us already and its there is (Artem already with machine).

Romeo wrote:

and not need to will spend money on taxi

If not mind, wanted to would BKV after the end of the first round of the - indeed very wanted to would to meet with friends which long not saw :tomato:

wrote:

If not mind, wanted to would BKV after the end of the first round of the.

So in Visitors you accept a?

wrote:

So in Visitors you accept a?

Itself I cannot you give guarantees, that you miss the on body of water protection, so until that nothing a certain say not can. I will be able on arrival on body of water clarify this question and'll call you :flag:

Itself, too, want lock antlers! You write down and us! Only this under question 50 / 50! Accurately Id say 30 th number of!

Problems is embroiled in, previous in Poltava now works! But should to come :) unloaded% -)! Cash greenback.

Ah, I think, all in one day choose, as usually, and'll drive over :)

Choate something, Donetsk's being modest.

wrote:

I something, Donetsk's being modest.

On this moment, Donetsk run out all their resources and end not in sight :dontknow: :crazyfun:

This returning to our conversation on Krasnyanke :mybb:

Roma, am asking add in list registration of our coordinator, driver, the and a trainer Vlad Vasilenko, to not fulsome problems on place conducting competition.

4. Fisherman Sport - Kharkiv

Sergei Popov (to)
Anton sovremennogo

Vlad Vasilenko (coaches)

Registering the:

1. FishDream -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Roman (to)
- Am I to stop Vladimir

2. Fortuna -, Donetsk

Saprykin, Vladimir (to)
Romantsov Alexander

3. Colouring - Mariupol

Lanterns Andrei (to)
Smolyar Dmitri

4. Fisherman Sport - Kharkiv

Sergei Popov (to)
Anton sovremennogo

Vlad Vasilenko (coaches)

5. Luhan River-2 - Lugansk

Mikhailov Yevgeny (to)
Mikhailov Maxim

6. Nick - Lugansk

Kiselev Gennady (to)
Booking.com Sergei

7. A. K. W. A. -, Donetsk

Schetinin Yevgeny (to)
Schetinin Sergei

8. The river - MALS Luhansk

Burdin Alexey (to)
Romaniuk Sergei

9. Quiver-tip (Battle-Cruiser) - MALS Luhansk

, Glushko Yevgeny (to)
Matskevich Andrei

On this moment until so :flag:

All of Romka! Us not will :tired: Wu Andryukhi not is obtained! His with work girls. A bit! And I already was almost assembled. Even 4000m2 as well as cry want. Want on Medvezhku!

Ah, that. Men. Good you competition. Nor tail, nor scale :cool:

Gepard wrote:

Nu, that. Men. Good you competition.

And contest the were very even good. As you outcome winner in 51 kg? :confused:

Proactively for little leavening

1 place - Shipping route - MALS Luhansk, sum seats 2, weight 51 kg
2 place - Rybolov Sport - Kharkiv, sum seats 3, weight 47 kg
3 place - FishDream, sum seats 5, weight 29 kg

On days, as all LlN: In anybody and stop quake hands, write report :flag:

Sensations Sea, I have personally was and carp on 3.5 kg and White Amur on reach 3.7 kg and the rest fish almost the entire in district 1.7-3 kg :crazyfun:

Particularly FotoKunst got a big-ass White Amur, which more was reminiscent proposal and after-unreal struggle from-for enough straitened conditions under an attempt not give him confuse cordage neighbor now broken knot on Feeder Gum: '(

I these "paravozy" and smatyvaniya filament meters on 50-60 not soon I shall forget :cool:

Many they took a picture of, cast on video and even did a submersible shooting. So that breath luxury photos :flag:

Ah and couple of photo for appetite:

http://www.feeder.at.ua/Medvezhka/amur1.JPG

http://www.feeder.at.ua/Medvezhka/vovka_amur.JPG

http://www.feeder.at.ua/Medvezhka/vovka_carp.JPG

http://www.feeder.at.ua/Medvezhka/carp3.JPG

Understandably, that absolutely the entire fish was launched so far with all honors. Nor one not has, so that hope, in next year she us will undoubtedly grimace at more serious size :yep:

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandemnyy tournament 2009 to fideru