All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009

Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009

Posts 1 to 30 of 243

Discussion host Ukraine - 2009 to fideru here: http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.php?t=5378

Last edited by edgik (Jul 21 2009 21:04:57)

edgik wrote:

Discussions host Ukraine - 2009 to fideru here.

Ah and who me, mentioned that information on talking on competitions in free access? Not by registering nor rules, nor position obtain not perhaps.

Gepard wrote:

Nu and who me, mentioned that information on talking on competitions in free access? Not by registering nor rules, nor position obtain not perhaps.

And that a big problem register?

Menya large thank you for information, and the would sat and not knew, that registering the began, especially given limiting in the number of teams o.o.

Bid sent :cool:

Although the situation yourself a nice, funky. Illustrate, as going to get upset. Those who on 2-3 team from area intended to present. C other hand believe the right, that from each area on one team. And given that need to have martyrdom Oblast federation from which're doing your gigs, Number with address for another area, too, not gonna fly :idea:

Romeo wrote:

Who received graffical?

Novel, us were together with holding, on the evening will try posting photo.

edgik wrote:

Roman, us were together with holding, on the evening will try posting photo.

On of Chekhov the situation has cleared. They, it turns out, there is, but magic way they until us not came close o.o.

So that, think, all'll make it on time do :flag: So that still times thank you all who answered it and helped in this issue :cool: :love:

Romeo wrote:

Skyfall of Chekhov the situation has cleared. They, it turns out, there is, but magic way they until us not came close.

Notebook have us in Federation. Prep still photos. Call s.

Romeo wrote:

C other hand believe the right, that from every of on one team.

Roma, this you so one is, because you have one team. Have us now in Kyiv as least 3-4 team, in Ivano-Frankivsk 3 in Chernovtsy 2-3. I enumerated only strong team that can give many Hillel.

Ah that bribery if will on EO to dissent team (name set simply for examples) from Bohdan Khmelnytsky or for example Cherkas if they harvest the fiderom almost not are at, and in this same time 3-4 team which indeed are worth something, will remain Overboard? Wins whether from this level of EO.

P.S. We with Orthodox is obtained that on EO, too, not get stuck. As you thinking, this correctly? Did we less deserved to accept participation in EO than for example team from of Odessa or Crimea or Bohdan Khmelnytsky, pro existence which almost no one nothing not knows.

Partzuf me correctly, I not complaining, I simply arguing against on subject.

Last edited by RSM Kiev (Jul 24 2009 10:50:05)

RSM Kiev wrote:

We with Orthodox is obtained that on EO, too, not get stuck. As you thinking, this correctly?

There is no - not correctly :dontknow:

I believe, that need to from each area on one team, and always leave several positions for such cases, on choice FRSU, to boost level of the tournament :idea:

I believe unjust, that for merit one team, which took a Kadett won; place on the preceding championship, on the next championship automatically fall other team. Have these teams there is no merit, to thus undergo :idea:

As option - without selection on EO can be leak only prizewinners, which indeed on past championship deserved this right, the more, when on past championship was on two human in team, but on this on four human :dontknow:

Distill ‘ B- on the results of one contest - stupidity. Need to to wage rating although would for three competition and distill best athletes :cool:

And I believe, that the entire choked-boron from-for the composition team - four rights. Many area not have such a number of athletes, to signing act on EO. Account for be convinced people on trip, to fill his until full the composition team.

From total participants (60 man) an enormous part of will to go with the locomotive for a "D" best. Was would as before, can be was would fill his until limit (60 man) realistically checkers - harvest and expedited desire to fight. In my opinion :mybb:

Last edited by Boev (Jul 24 2009 12:53:48)

Boev wrote:

A I believe, that the entire choked-boron from-for the composition team - four rights. Many area not have such a number of athletes, to signing act on EO. Account for be convinced people on trip, to fill his until full the composition team.

Here is and is obtained "conflict interests"! Every looks at situation, so say, with his bell tower. And on any bell tower will unhappy with. In some area lacks people, in some - even more than lack. This - life.

And the future sporting fidera I.M.H.O., would still for tandemami! So more correctly!

+1

VIVA wrote:

A future sporting fidera I.M.H.O., would still for tandemami! So more correctly!

It is good to see associates :cool:

???? I would still to this added - and for klubnymi the Championships of, where not will peg to areas :flag:

VIVA wrote:

A future sporting fidera I.M.H.O., would still for tandemami! So more correctly!

100%. Tandem - BTR work, and so, is obtained, simply are considered he two personal results.

Ah but on expense 4-to on EO the this of course in fundamentally not correctly. All the entire season work deuces, and then on you s. Yes and if realistically look on things, then stand alone (equals) fours.... there is no almost nor in one federation except perhaps Ivano-Frankivsk, Kievan and of Kyiv. All the rest of the, as correctly wrote Fight, will have doukomplektovyvatsya left people that = 100% its loss in command Monster, without options.

Last edited by RSM Kiev (Jul 27 2009 10:23:46)

Creating all that is written about EO on Forum "Domika" me if honestly simply became hate. I and so began upset in fidernom sport, and after such deal with drama. Became quite sick to the :x

+1

Romeo wrote:

creating all that is written about EO on Forum "Domika" me if honestly simply became hate. I and so began upset in fidernom sport, and after such deal with drama. Became quite sick to the.

And that precisely you hate? In than you frustrated?

Experiments in feeder simply are weary.

VIVA wrote:

A that precisely you hate? In than you frustrated?

Expense of merit two man on past championship on this championship without issues must were enter still 6 or 10 man (2-3 team) - for what such merit?

Me would still subsuming or not these team - simply resents the very indignation on this about. Ah... snapped a freebie. - - ah that here on advices :crazyfun:

For example, ‘ B- from our area have informed on the results of, at least, five competition and analyzed it, who showed in the sum best results. Many will say, that have us from forces 8 man, which constantly participate in for competitions from our area, but, at least, have us not tickles such situation as in Kyiv with team Wipeout format FSC FCU, which realistically very a strong, but from-for failure on some for competitions can not enter the EO :mad:

For example, in this year on past for competitions team Fortuna shows excellent results and if will continue to and further in the same vein, then on EO 2010 will represent of villages in Donetsk Oblast area :cool: :flag:

In my opinion rating least for three competition this only the right decisions for selection on str contest :cool: :idea:

Romeo wrote:

For example, in this year on past for competitions team Fortuna shows excellent results and if will continue to and further in the same vein, then on EO 2010 will represent of villages in Donetsk Oblast area.

Novel, and that, Donetsk has a special status as Kyiv or Sevastopol?

edgik wrote:

Roman, and that, Donetsk has a special status as Kyiv or Sevastopol?

And ???? here status?

I had in mind, that if team Fortuna will to dissent in this year better, than team FishDream, then in next year they go instead us. On the results of past year better results were have teams FishDream and Kolorit, respectively these team on this EO will represent of villages in Donetsk Oblast area.

I same higher wrote, that in our area not on one competition are responsible, and for several, and consideration results, which athletes show on of formalities for competitions :flag:

I not have been arguing here prove that so to do correctly - the main goal this fair otbory, not deal case on some for competitions.

Questioning goal take what something Kadett won; place on EO team from our area until still very sooner, so the main idea to go on people watch and themselves show :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Over expense merit two man on past championship on this championship without issues must were enter still 6 or 10 man (2-3 team) - for what such merit?

In this there is rational grain.

Romeo wrote:

For example, ‘ B- from our area have informed on the results of, at least, five competition and analyzed it, who showed in the sum best results. Many will say, that have us from forces 8 man, which constantly participate in for competitions from our area, but, at least, have us not tickles such situation as in Kyiv with team Wipeout format FSC FCU, which realistically very a strong, but from-for failure on some for competitions can not enter the EO

This paragraph at all not concerns organizations EO. Have of Donetsk such principle. Have of Kyiv - the other. And no one no one not it legitimate reproach. Most importantly - rules of the game (principle selection people in team on EO) were announced TO starters selection. And all with them agreed after seething discuss on topping clash meeting, looking each other in eyes. And together drank for agreement on a glass of who what.

And here is that me not likes:

In advance not was solution.National clear, Holder on paper (understandably, in the form of official documents) norms selection on EO, deklariruyuschikh number of teams, participants, preferential regard for the winner and prizeram past EO.

Respectively, in advance not was solution.National clear requirements the organizing competition: Nourished German you it later in writing to place so many something people and point. There is no - an organizer will someone the other.

If would here is these moments existed on paper - issues there is no. And so. Is obtained, that all in its own way are right. I perfectly can understand and people, which, on the idea of, over otbory as the second team its field, as something built their living plans, hoping enter the EO, and which, is obtained, "been dumped.." But I perfectly can understand and Trolika, which fell in situation: You modicum of the elephant the love of God, but 200 people to place owes.

And when all in its own way are right, this - years.

And I not understand, why in Federation ZARANEE ZNAЯ as consequently Kievan Canal Street's, so and potential number of participants, failed to calculate all possible nuances conducting.

P.S. Truth, I why something am confident, that maximum number of teams not bold enough.

VIVA wrote:

Truth, I why something am confident, that maximum number of teams not bold enough.

Here is with this not can not agree - more poking around, which clearly not will plus for advance fidernogo sport :idea:

VIVA wrote:

This paragraph at all not concerns organizations EO. Have of Donetsk such principle. Have of Kyiv - the other. And no one no one not it legitimate reproach.

I not tried to no one reproach. I only led in example as one of options :dontknow:

VIVA wrote:

Truth, I why something am confident, that maximum number of teams not bold enough.

And I think bold enough. In this year limit only 15 teams, then as in the past was 22.

Boev wrote:

A I think bold enough. In this year limit only 15 teams, then as in the past was 22.

15 teams on 4 human! And was 22 - on 2. On-my - a substantial the difference!

And you when bid going to sue? :flag:

On asking a basic list more 10 teams not'll be approached. The rest 5 teams bold enough expense of quotas with past the tournament, and subsuming all, who this wanted to. More just pity organizers of, which stupidly from nothing to acquire to do will irrigate as until the tournament, so and gender years after the tournament :crazyfun: :crazy:

Romeo wrote:

That with this not can not agree - more poking around, which clearly not will plus for advance fidernogo sport.

Ogromneyshim plus for advance fidernogo sport will in primarily uniform international rules and norms! In including, norms selection on MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% and ChM.

And here is after this all on the sly starts ustakanivatsya, all figure tandem or not tandem, 4 human in team or 2, clubs or federation.

VIVA wrote:

15 teams on 4 human! And was 22 - on 2. On-my - a substantial the difference!

In numbers participants yes, the difference there is. And here is number of teams, i.e. number of iaeanoiuo federations less not became :mybb:

Boev wrote:

In numbers participants yes, the difference there is. And here is number of teams, i.e. number of iaeanoiuo federations less not became.

I to what muster team from 2-'s man much easier, than from 4-'s.

VIVA wrote:

ogromneyshim plus for advance fidernogo sport will in primarily uniform international rules and norms! In including, norms selection on MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% and ChM.

Absolutely agree. Better bad rules, than those, that constantly change under themselves or for themselves.

And at all, if look truth in eyes, then development fidernogo sport as such by almost there is no. Having looked on lists participants past seasons and this, many new faces not certainly (except 3-4-'s man).

Here is and is obtained, that new people with serious wishes in feeder not comes, about what development here can be to speak? Growth level participants without inflows of new for fresh ideas, too, hardly is possible, so that in the best case level of many athletes remains former, and at worst many of them podzabivayut on this deal. This is so my view with hand.

RSM Kiev wrote:

A at all, if look truth in eyes, then development fidernogo sport as such by almost there is no. Having looked on lists participants past seasons and this, many new faces not certainly (except 3-4-'s man).

Here is and is obtained, that new people with serious wishes in feeder not comes, about what development here can be to speak? Growth level participants without inflows of new for fresh ideas, too, hardly is possible, so that in the best case level of many athletes remains former, and at worst many of them podzabivayut on this deal. This is so my view with hand.

About any new humans can be speech, if fidernyy sport are currently running, as want. Secretly sponsoring goes only on karpovye and spinningovye a competition, and this notably.

And to the same have primer athletes any a strange policy. Their more interested in not process contest, and the availability of situation. Ah and if for couple of competition they still and not would benefit, then forth their wait nothing to acquire. Into being the places.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009