All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009

Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009

Posts 61 to 90 of 243

edgik wrote:

+1000

Times perishing such support the …

Menya, what have you thought as clean up the in fidernom direction in Sumy area? Share cable?

Something I team from Sumy area not see in registration. You simply is gone from this problems and went more simple by through Kyiv :dontknow:

Or, for example, Pomogi its neighbors (prodazhu) act on EO. Have them as not fact only two athlete, with strong. All the more there is experience joint speeches :flag:

Most participating in this debate look on all one-sided and with his bell tower :whistle:

Still times closing, I have personally there is no problems with composition team - quartet srabotannaya and-tested. I am running in this debate not as concerning face. Me simply worries that on EO not end up the same Kharkiv, MALS Luhansk, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporozhye. I spoke to compete of these regions and accurately know, that in format of twos for the they would 100% go. Apparently not many worries that these area not will represented on EO.

Still times closing, that above than to do format fours...., need to was wait, when feeder in areas embarked back on its feet. In many areas and contest the on as it catching ???? just a year or two. What s?

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Don’t know as have other, in team "Ozerny" there is some what discipline, in is terms of, that we’re making ??? joint coaching received, together (without much authoritarianism moreover or conjures member team), think over best choices as technology and tactics. But in place with this, every have us is free do so as wants. Under this only would all resisted on favor. And every makes indeed what may.

Before, I more has felt for something, as there (in the other zone) Marrying, all whether have him is obtained. If something found, here same pro this knew previous. Was discussed all … from prikormki until likely. Unchanging "``debriefing flights."

And at all, I believe this expertize our team and at all internal its discipline, about which, pardon, but I can not to speak at all. Because as precisely this part of fortune and viability team we all (members team "Ozerny") believe not less important, than otmakhat fiderami on for competitions.

There is, of course, and have us disruptions in this terms of, but us no one nothing not tells in this terms of … we to only reach themselves. Our victory, what would they nor were … as well as and destruction, this something different as NASh experience. And we in equally grateful to fate as for victory, so and for destruction.

On this stage, I know potential and bookshelf every athlete in "masks" and before Walter sometimes can scold someone, or a bit pressure if that But the deal such This is as states. Family.

So, told what and not need to was tell, THAT OURS, The Delo. And what perishing it … this us and judge. We simply'm one thejob!

All correctly. All precisely so and should be in team. In a real team. At least, in team "The Barracuda" all precisely so and happening. Otherwise and be not can. Otherwise this not team, and collection people with common interests.

+1

If you turned attention, I not spoke of format themselves competition fidernykh. I concerned exclusively quotas and formation teams judging by from results in personal Monster. And that better 2 or 4, or tandem - this applies to another aspect.

But, on-my, about how, that will 4-pay, knew long. So that this surprise not is. Or not?

Last edited by полотенчик (Jul 29 2009 12:08:32)

полотенчик wrote:

But, on-my, about how, that will 4-pay, knew long. So that this surprise not is. Or not?

And that bribery, that knew long :) How only learned, so immediately and have become scream, only bribery the from this? Who us listening anymore?

Romeo wrote:

. On EO not end up the same Kharkiv, Lugansk, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporozhye. I spoke to compete of these regions and accurately know, that in format of twos for the they would 100% go.

Novel, in this year have the, that have - s. So why strong Deuce higher quoted areas not unite, to act on EO 2009?

How I understood, people after all not variables in feeder, that prevents unite for common good (affairs)? That them prevents act one timesin such a composition? People not trust each other? Ambitions? Any secrets industrialized fishing, prikormki, whom they not want share?

Last edited by SEMEN (Jul 29 2009 12:22:26)

Conversation roughly in such a line with anodyne. Type will s … A why … So more interesting and spravedlivey … A why. So more interesting and spravedlivey … :)

Under this scheme personal midterm at all loses anyone sense. Two days in one zone swim and not fact that zone will good :crazyfun:

On of elementary logic an ideal option two tandem and two zone with perezherebevkoy, but apparently someone not haunted, the proud title Champion of Ukraine :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

A that bribery, that knew long. As only learned, so immediately and have become scream, only bribery the from this? Who us listening anymore?

Me 6600m, that the basic problem - this quotas from Federations Associations. About this and'm talking about.

VIVA wrote:

Team until competition - this is understandable. Here all simply. And here is during. In than komandnost?

For me contest begin long before the most dates conducting these competition. And themselves contest - this is by no means two days on six hours. Friday, disband the training day - this, too, contest, time between the first and second a day to conducting - this, too, contest.

Not want boast of, but some experience command competition there is. So here is, I still nor never not rebuffed with the case moreover, that would zone A was is tantamount zone W. And after all on next day partners on team shrinkage of bases. And I not believe, that after first day you with partner not use an together and not share, with each other about able first day and together not discuss strategy the second understanding of the,. And if have you is happening not so, then means there is no have you team.

Although can, all your contest occur solely on eeaaneie La, that you know, as their five fingers, then I with you would argue, in this case team and not need a. And team in this case can consist utterly from outsiders people.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Jul 29 2009 12:26:03)

SEMEN wrote:

What them prevents act one times in such a composition?

And why? Spend together money and time, to to go? Sense? Simply Russian?

Understandably easily optimistically, when living in kilometer from seats conducting, and many 700-800 kilometers otmakhat and to live in a hotel and not one day - spending heavily. No one not forgot that in this year with money have people not densely :question:

Can be in as an example lead and other area :flag:

Where Vinnitsa hotel, Lviv, Ternopil, Crimea? Where they? I their in registration not see. Did this not indicates, that decision was taken the wrong, with, likely, in please someone?

This development fidernogo sport in Ukraine? There is the notion of development, and there is the notion of survival :idea:

Romeo wrote:

A why? Spend together money and time, to to go? Sense? Simply Russian?

Itself, not is understandable itself the crux of the issue. Sense to dissent on Championship Ukraine? Sense then at all engage once a sports?

полотенчик wrote:

Rum, not is understandable itself the crux of the issue. Sense to dissent to Worlds Ukraine? Sense then at all engage once a sports?

If to talk about professional sport the yes - to go any price, and if to say sport, which have us in country, then to to go need to still and have a strong desire to, and prevents problems as financial, so and organizational (major team question) can very strongly reduce desire to to go :whistle:

The situation roughly such a is obtained - “a big money-scribbling a hungry not comrade. ” Now those, from whom all normal and with composition and with finances make kind of, that the rest ah simply act up most days and suck, not have real problems :playful:

Desire to, it or there is, or his there is no. And here is opportunities. But me seems, that this problems Federations Associations, not concrete people who traveled. On direct Ukraine any Federation must help to go their teams. There is no, I would even said - simply owes it. So and say, order need on placestry to build. And here is on the rest contest, if like it or, whether kind roll over for their.

Romeo wrote:

The situation roughly such a is obtained - “a big money-scribbling a hungry not comrade. ” Now those, from whom all normal and with composition and with finances make kind of, that the rest ah simply act up most days and suck, not have real problems.

I look comprehensive on problem. And not rip out the pieces from context.

полотенчик wrote:

But me seems, that this problems Federations Associations, not concrete people who traveled. On direct Ukraine any Federation must help to go their teams. There is no, I would even said - simply owes it. So and say, order need on places try to build.

Dima I you concrete figures let me give you on of four on our team:

Fish-sicles on three days - 2000 Grzywna (.
Animals components - 500 Grzywna (.
Living in a hotel two days - 1,500 Grzywna (.
Premiums for participation - 800 Grzywna (.
Spending materials (some tackle) - least 500 Grzywna (.
Transport spending - 2000 Grzywna (.

This real figures. What the federation?

To pay for such a trip need to or have very many participants in for competitions local or to collect very big premiums. And which can be participants or premiums big if fidernyy sport in many areas only on primary stage of development :flag:

Itself, why all complicate the? The federation can pay transport spending and premium. If this question although would raising, ah or try to raising. Questions wait, nutrition and equipment must be decided on their own. In parts of wait, think, can be was would raise question about organizations kempingovogo town on time conducting competition, and to live in tent.

P.S. Incidentally, aid sponsors in parts of some raw materials still no one not revisit it. But again same, to this aid no one has resorted, increasing another part of spending.

полотенчик wrote:

By the way, aid sponsors in parts of some raw materials still no one not revisit it. But again same, to this aid no one has resorted, increasing another part of spending.

All spending are covered sponsors of - we were fortunate, in including and those pro which you speak. Already all zakupleno :flag:

Leading all these examples I try to tell, why other not go - our the team goes to and register in including first nor on minute not hesitated :whistle:

In general, like would listen, why those who leader was coming to go in format of twos for the, not go in format fours.... :writing: Nuck fact this very important information :idea:

Romeo wrote:

A why? Spend together money and time, to to go? Sense? Simply Russian?

Why athletes with Western Ukraine not consider adventures touring on all contest?

Romeo wrote:

Isn not indicates, that decision was taken, likely, in please someone?

Why you so stubbornly musiruesh this subject? You in this am confident (without for prevention of car accident)? And if this not so? Then with hand such hint look as something, that you you are afraid West-Ukraїnskikh athletes. Ah, or you're jealous of their progress. You not saw in fact Alexander Veselovsky, Kevyts'kyi, Svyryda and camping on D. - this very formidable athletes. And their titles have won in fair struggle.

P.S. Roma, in no way case not want you wary of offending, simply arguing against as this looks with hand.

Last edited by SEMEN (Jul 29 2009 13:29:16)

We with partner not can to accept participation unfortunately. But to the next year, if nothing not will change in rules, hope, that in Kharkiv there will another couple Triad guys ready to sports life.

That concerns mixes. Hang on from different cities, then this of course the exit, but persist loss sense federal system each separate area, its downgrade and glory :), yes and on fact want touring on won’t be any price, and motivated by, are warranted and adequately, composition which one is please, with know-how notions, schemes, experience and faith each in friend, not in pursuit of personal time.

+4

SEMEN wrote:

Then why oh why with hand such hint look as something, that you you are afraid West-Ukraїnskikh athletes. Ah, or you're jealous of their progress.

Ah if incapable such opinion, then I'm stopping it disskusiyu on the subject. If facilitated fantasies devise only this, then sense not see in further inspection this situation :dontknow:

Me roiling quite other problems :flag:

SEMEN wrote:

You not saw in fact Alexander Veselovsky, Kevyts'kyi, Svyryda and camping on D.

Saw on past EO and even eiaee in neighboring sectors with some :flag:

I all members its team say, that experience there is no until that fight on equal with them and I this nor from whom not was money in including and from themselves, too, :crazyfun: :dontknow:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Borya! And you have with Sergei this there is no? Highly interestingly even.

Think, that there is. But ask something can be who as sees?

Thank you for answers!

Romeo wrote:

Because perishing such support the …

Menya, what have you thought as clean up the in fidernom direction in Sumy area? Share cable?

Something I team from Sumy area not see in registration. You simply is gone from this problems and went more simple by through KyivIlly, for example, Pomogi its neighbors (prodazhu) act on EO. Have them as not fact only two athlete, with strong. All the more there is experience joint speeches.

Most participating in this debate look on all one-sided and with his bell tower.

Prikolno to hear from you Roman, that pass selection from of Kyiv this simple path simply there is no words :D

Trust me if would me was interestingly interests on EO from Summ the 100% team showed up would, but on development fidernogo sport have themselves in area I have no time (I have there is thank god work which me feeds).

And polotenchika supported, because indeed not is fought work on places, and all couple's Godparents wallow on organizers of and functionaries.

SEMEN wrote:

Why athletes with Western Ukraine not consider adventures touring on all contest?

Something I not remember, to athletes western and central parts of Ukraine a deserved on our for competitions. In Luhansk not were, in Donets'ka not were, in Zaporozhye not were and in Dnipropetrovs'ka not were. To enumerate further?

SEMEN wrote:

Alexander Veselovsky, Kevyts'kyi, Svyryda and camping on D. - this very formidable athletes. And their titles have won in fair struggle.

Saw in the past year as work these guys on EO-2008 and Since OF match ONE UDOVOLSTVIE, even if know that going to lose, there is no of frustration. Experience're gaining some enormous, and I their very respect. I’d say more. I proud of, that I have such rivals.

But was and bitterness with past host. You to tell, as not was invited nor one team with eastern region on friendly ear?

Or to tell, as in 40-exhorts degree heat croaked the entire maggot and all team with Western region were them assumed, and nor one team eastern region his not gave (the answer us. Excuse--excuse me NOT KhVATILO).

Or to tell, as me personally one of athletes western team said on bugetar closing (LEU you're FOR Yushchenko NOT voted).

If you there not was, so and not talk less and not be reproving us. Grievances as such there is no, not a small, simply unpleasantly.

I have huge desire to was to go on EO, why should I borrow athletes with other areas? And why then federation in areas? I already year restricting two team in Luhansk, but they still very are weak, and spend money on adventure, that staged a in this year, desires there is no.

And Western team to us not go, in my opinion, because, that far, obscure conditions and big costs. In reaffirming this. Raise your discussion after EO-2008 and there perfectly are visible all problems, and especially indignation, that ostensibly conditions not fit, and more all shouted about this people, which lost and far not weak athletes (homes something each brovka known).

Witness slightly further. You think, will CU-2009 in Zaporozhye? I in this very doubt.

All ARE THE SAME NEIZVESNYE CONDITIONS TO acting champions, VSE ARE THE SAME Big ZATRATY TO THEM, why should they so to risk?

edgik wrote:

That's kind of funny to hear from you Roman, that pass selection from of Kyiv this simple path simply there is no words.

Not's be fair :flirt:

I had in mind, that if would you participated with team from Summ, then this quite another deal, than to participate in EO in the composition of the team of Kyiv, and your merit on selection viewings I in no way case not'm sugar-coating it :nope:

Namely such a situation situation in many Federatsiyakh, that an "F" still can be field competitively capable, and here is about Registry Cleaner and speech not goes and all understand that need to further evolve to nukes ‘ B-, but on this may withdraw and year and two :mybb:

Find the signature still three athletes prepared in Human Resource consulting firm specializing and then talk :tomato:

TUR wrote:

I think, that there is. But ask something can be who as sees?

Have each team their methods. I suppose quite not illustrate work on for competitions not strategizing their before, during and especially after first round of the, and in the second tour so at all in entire goes process adjustment, so as before these both athlete were in zones and saw all nuances zone and sectors.

You should agree, that in the first round you not only choice, and and in entire are watching rivals and retell their luck and failures. This only one process team.

edgik wrote:

believe if would me was interestingly interests on EO from Summ the 100% team showed up would, but on development fidernogo sport have themselves in area I have no time.

Menya, now cross-check training Kievan team and the contestant, that you would brought together in Human Resource consulting firm specializing. I think, that the difference was would a huge.

Ah, menya, you fell on caught the fire, have us with Roma even thought same assessment. It god it is time to connect our team.

лётчик wrote:

But was and bitterness with past host. You to tell, as not was invited nor one team with eastern region on friendly ear?

Or to tell, as in 40-exhorts degree heat croaked the entire maggot and all team with Western region were them assumed, and nor one team eastern region his not gave (the answer us. Excuse--excuse me NOT KhVATILO).

Or to tell, as me personally one of athletes western team said on bugetar closing (LEU you're FOR Yushchenko NOT voted).

Housing office me personally more just overkill, that someone under 40 degrees heat was dying in tent not possessing opportunities do democratic instinct Cold water (to popit water need to was to go in Music and the she through gender hours spy even in termosumke)), and someone lived in hutches, likely even with refrigerators :confused:

And we about these hutches learned only when saw their on place. On question, and why we not knew about them, the answer was extremely is simple, who not managed, the late :crazyfun:

лётчик wrote:

Nu, menya, you fell on caught the fire, have us with Roma even thought same assessment. It god it is time to connect our team.

Housing office seats already all are busy :playful: :dontknow:

I would on your place, looked a bit on northeastern westward. Rumored to there there is couple of strong fideristov :whistle:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine on fideru 2009